Post Reply 8854 posts
Random bitching thread
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: Random bitching thread

by last_candle » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:25 am

mooyagi wrote:Insomnia! :evil:

I'm so glad I finally found a way to fall asleep on most nights
    if I could wish for a common human gift (=not a "superpower") I'd pick falling asleep at night...
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:32 am

You tube is not working for me today :cry: I just get a black box :? Very annoying.
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:51 am

Was out with Joey and his friends last night but my night was cut short when I couldn't get into their maximum security hostel to drink. Got past one level of security by flashing my 70K room card as if it was my hostel room card. But then one guy noticed me and I was out. :evil:
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    TheBigJankowski
    Petty Officer

by TheBigJankowski » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:43 am

Fatum11 wrote:
    raspberry*tart wrote:It can only get better right? Go get a strong coffee :D
    what new CDs?

I went a little crazy and brought a whole heap from Amazon (so much cheaper!!)
    I got Samael, Eluveitie, Swallow the Sun, Amon Amarth and Novembers Doom :mrgreen:

Excellent choices. :mrgreen:
    2015: Wish List: BloodCeremony, Pallbearer, Funeral, NeObliviscaris, 11thHour, BoltThrower, MDB, SearBliss, LethianDreams, EternalTearsOfSorrow, Jaldaboath, Borknagar, Equalibrium, Insomnium, Manegarm, Scox, Lumsk, CultofLuna, Einherjer, Ex Deo, HoB
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:48 am

I have not been keeping my photo project "my 365" up to date and now I have to sort out photo's for 3 months :S Stroopid me
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:59 am

Can Christians keep their bullshit fucking religion to themselves? :roll: Group of picketers urging people to find Jesus on the road today. They're lucky I was moving and not stopped. Was in militant Atheist mode :D I did at least flash the one finger salute on my way by :mrgreen:

Yes, I know Atheists do it too but it's much less pervasive and mostly just a counter to whatever the Christians are doing, though there certainly are some annoying ones out there that give us a bad name :evil:

I can't believe how religious California is (though it explains the lack of intelligence in the populace). Just not what I'm used to. Can't wait to get out of here.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:32 am

mooyagi wrote:Can Christians keep their bullshit fucking religion to themselves? :roll: Group of picketers urging people to find Jesus on the road today. They're lucky I was moving and not stopped. Was in militant Atheist mode :D I did at least flash the one finger salute on my way by :mrgreen:

Yes, I know Atheists do it too but it's much less pervasive and mostly just a counter to whatever the Christians are doing, though there certainly are some annoying ones out there that give us a bad name :evil:

I can't believe how religious California is (though it explains the lack of intelligence in the populace). Just not what I'm used to. Can't wait to get out of here.

Look on the bright side: At least we can get free books from them. I got "The Book of Mormon" from some strangers on the street recently. Good for some amusement and a few laughs.
    shaneos
    Chief Petty Officer

by shaneos » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:56 am

My Bolt Thrower - IVth Crusade cd has started skipping and I've noticed it's now scratched damnit. Any good cd repair ideas that actually work?
    Life would be tragic if it weren't funny.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:58 am

shaneos wrote:My Bolt Thrower - IVth Crusade cd has started skipping and I've noticed it's now scratched damnit. Any good cd repair ideas that actually work?

I used one pad for $2 I bought at a Walgreens called CD Repair Genie. It only worked on 1-2 of my damaged CD's with a real light scratch. Anything that has kind of depth to it at al, will require you to bring it to your local video game shop, most of them repair CD's ($2-5 per disc) or buy a machine for anywhere from $20-$60 at Best Buy.
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    shaneos
    Chief Petty Officer

by shaneos » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:03 am

I like the genie idea, I'll give that a shot first. It doesn't look too deep but obviously enough to mess it up in the car stereo. Cheers!
    Life would be tragic if it weren't funny.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:34 am

gnoff wrote:you have a shower to feel fresh, followed by sitting on the sofa sweating for 30 minutes after in the heat and humidity, before you even consider putting clothes on.

Give me my winter already!

i am SOOO sick of summer. i hate the heat! i feel like a St. Bernard, can never cool off with my thick coat of Polish flab! i was built for temps well below 70 deg. F. and it's been 95-100 deg. here every day. BLAH. i hate it so much!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:37 am

mooyagi wrote:Can Christians keep their bullshit fucking religion to themselves? :roll: Group of picketers urging people to find Jesus on the road today. They're lucky I was moving and not stopped. Was in militant Atheist mode :D I did at least flash the one finger salute on my way by :mrgreen:

you guys have to deal with a lot of people from the south and the midwest invading your state. they probably didn't wipe their feet of that horseshit before they left! there are plenty of wackos in colorado too. i never go around talking about how great it is to be liberated from religious bull, because that's the conclusion i've reached but i don't intend to force it on anyone. however, proselytizing is BUILT into most religions, so that's why we all gotta hear it. what's the point of being involved in an organized religious something or other unless one of your goals is to get others involved too? it's always going to happen and you should learn to minimize it but not expect it to go away.
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:05 pm

rhiawiz wrote:
    gnoff wrote:you have a shower to feel fresh, followed by sitting on the sofa sweating for 30 minutes after in the heat and humidity, before you even consider putting clothes on.

i am SOOO sick of summer. i hate the heat! i feel like a St. Bernard, can never cool off with my thick coat of Polish flab! i was built for temps well below 70 deg. F. and it's been 95-100 deg. here every day. BLAH. i hate it so much!

If I could, I'd happily give you my winter when it comes round. I don't care how hot and humid it gets. I will never wish for winter to return.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:34 pm

sageoftruth wrote:
    rhiawiz wrote:

If I could, I'd happily give you my winter when it comes round. I don't care how hot and humid it gets. I will never wish for winter to return.

Aside from driving annoyances, winters in Boston aren't that bad :roll: I'd gladly take winter weather over summer heat any day. We've been lucky where I live. For the most part we've avoided the nationwide heat wave. Just read an article saying that every state in the country had at least one place break a heat record during July. :shock:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:44 pm

Passionfruit wrote:I usually just ignore fanatics, i dont even bother hating them

this really is the best way to be. If you argue with them, it validates them cause they can call you the problem. They only do it because they need self validation in the form of others blindly believing as they do.
    But, when you completely ignore them... THAT drives them crazy.
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:47 pm

shaneos wrote:My Bolt Thrower - IVth Crusade cd has started skipping and I've noticed it's now scratched damnit. Any good cd repair ideas that actually work?

Got this about 5 years ago for roughly $20... cds, dvds, video games.... works great
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:51 pm

rhiawiz wrote:

you guys have to deal with a lot of people from the south and the midwest invading your state. they probably didn't wipe their feet of that horseshit before they left! there are plenty of wackos in colorado too. i never go around talking about how great it is to be liberated from religious bull, because that's the conclusion i've reached but i don't intend to force it on anyone. however, proselytizing is BUILT into most religions, so that's why we all gotta hear it. what's the point of being involved in an organized religious something or other unless one of your goals is to get others involved too? it's always going to happen and you should learn to minimize it but not expect it to go away.

Isn't Colorado the evangelical mega church capital of the world? Scary shit. I can't be around the crazy as born agains. I've been around them in the past and they are the absolute worst people I had ever met. Not a very Christian attitude from them. :roll:

I don't mind if someone wants to share their beliefs with others, but keep it private amongst new friends or whatever. I get angry when they start doing it in public to random strangers. Making big ass aigns is fucking ridiculous. Wanna be a good Christian? Save the sign money and go donate it to a soup kitchen. Some dumb cunt used to leave flyers from her church by the refrigerator and I took great pride in hiding them :D
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:39 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    rhiawiz wrote:

Isn't Colorado the evangelical mega church capital of the world? Scary shit. I can't be around the crazy as born agains. I've been around them in the past and they are the absolute worst people I had ever met. Not a very Christian attitude from them. :roll:

I don't mind if someone wants to share their beliefs with others, but keep it private amongst new friends or whatever. I get angry when they start doing it in public to random strangers. Making big ass aigns is fucking ridiculous. Wanna be a good Christian? Save the sign money and go donate it to a soup kitchen. Some dumb cunt used to leave flyers from her church by the refrigerator and I took great pride in hiding them :D

i think Colorado Springs does have some mega churches, but all of Colorado in general - not quite the evangelical capital. if anything, a lot of people are libertarians and don't give a crap about anyone but themselves (and they're proud of that!).

of course, if more religious people practiced what they preached (i.e. soup kitchen volunteer), we wouldn't even be HAVING this discussion!
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:00 pm

Ravenlord wrote:Was out with Joey and his friends last night but my night was cut short when I couldn't get into their maximum security hostel to drink. Got past one level of security by flashing my 70K room card as if it was my hostel room card. But then one guy noticed me and I was out. :evil:

Brilliant :lol: :lol: :lol:

sageoftruth wrote:

Look on the bright side: At least we can get free books from them. I got "The Book of Mormon" from some strangers on the street recently. Good for some amusement and a few laughs.

I got a weird book in the mail called "The storm is coming" which I didn't immediately throw away, but then I googled it and it's some religious bullshit, so I haven't bothered opening it
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:12 pm

rhiawiz wrote:Give me my winter already!

i am SOOO sick of summer. i hate the heat! i feel like a St. Bernard, can never cool off with my thick coat of Polish flab! i was built for temps well below 70 deg. F. and it's been 95-100 deg. here every day. BLAH. i hate it so much![/quote]

:cheers:
    Nick and you are always welcome to come North! May have to get a new career though... not much Aerospace around here
    The last pic was the morning after coming home from Miami--- -26c--but bright beautiful sunshine!
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:27 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:

Nick and you are always welcome to come North! May have to get a new career though... not much Aerospace around here
    The last pic was the morning after coming home from Miami--- -26c--but bright beautiful sunshine!

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:57 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:Image

Could use some of that right now as a break from summer. I haven't seen snow in almost 2 years.
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:59 pm

You don't go back home during winter?
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:23 pm

KDibildox wrote:You don't go back home during winter?

Last two times I went home it didn't snow (at least that's how I remember it :lol: ). I didn't go home this past winter (missed a doozy) and the year before that was pretty light. I think.
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:10 pm

Ah. I oddly saw snow in Tucson this year. Granted, it didn't stick, but still :lol:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:39 pm

If I NEVER see snow again, it'll be TOO soon!!!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:35 pm

I just want it to be Autumn. ALL THE TIME.
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:56 pm

vikingbitch wrote:I just want it to be Autumn. ALL THE TIME.

+666 for Eternal Autumn....best weather/season EVER!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:11 pm

rhiawiz wrote:

Agreed! :headbanger: Used to hate it because it meant back to school as a kid but now I love it. Except in California.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:12 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    rhiawiz wrote:

Agreed! :headbanger: Used to hate it because it meant back to school as a kid but now I love it. Except in California.

What DO you like about California?!?! haha
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:30 pm

if it could stay between 32 degrees and 75 degrees f. all year, no humidity and little snow and no ice i'm moving there . :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:16 am

You guys can keep that snow shit. I'm comfy in 110F. :givebeer:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:56 am

SlaytanicE21 wrote:You guys can keep that snow shit. I'm comfy in 110F. :givebeer:

MORE HEAT = MORE BETTER
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:37 am

Holy craps! I gained 10 pounds over the weekend. How did that happen?
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:15 am

rhiawiz wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    rhiawiz wrote:

What DO you like about California?!?! haha

:lol: I'll have to get back to you on that :? It's no wonder why I want to leave. It's a nice place to go on vacation but that's about it. Granted, I'm only speaking for Southern California.

DragonLord, speaking of California, sounds like the Central Coast would fit your weather description. And really, that part of Cali aint too bad.
    Jebus_Cripes
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jebus_Cripes » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:05 am

Why are people from Alberta complaining about summer? Lots of daylight, warm temps, lots to do outdoors. Summer is freedom for me, I get to get out hiking, quadding, kayaking and all that other fun stuff.

Spare me that 6 hours of daylight freezing dungeon that is winter in Alberta. Alberta summers rock. Alberta winters blow goats. So in short this is me bitching about Albertans complaining about awesome Alberta summers :lol:
    2014 WL: Kalmah\Dark Tranquillity\Amon Amarth\Blind Guardian\Insomnium\At the Gates\Before the Dawn\Be'Lakor\Dark Age\Omnium Gatherum\Hypocrisy\Suidakra\Scar Symmetry\Skyfire\Gojira\Ghost\Swallow the Sun\Wintersun\Gardenian\Immortal\Rotting Christ
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:14 am

No albertans are complaining about the summer dude, I think Jaimie just quote-flubbed.

Alberta summer is awesome. Hot damn it's been a great last couple weeks!!!
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Jebus_Cripes
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jebus_Cripes » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:18 am

viathyn wrote:No albertans are complaining about the summer dude, I think Jaimie just quote-flubbed.

Hah, yes it was a quote flub.

I was just reminded of someone I know who constantly complained about summer. It always made me mad at her.
    2014 WL: Kalmah\Dark Tranquillity\Amon Amarth\Blind Guardian\Insomnium\At the Gates\Before the Dawn\Be'Lakor\Dark Age\Omnium Gatherum\Hypocrisy\Suidakra\Scar Symmetry\Skyfire\Gojira\Ghost\Swallow the Sun\Wintersun\Gardenian\Immortal\Rotting Christ
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:47 am

Jebus_Cripes wrote:
    viathyn wrote:No albertans are complaining about the summer dude, I think Jaimie just quote-flubbed.

Hah, yes it was a quote flub.

I was just reminded of someone I know who constantly complained about summer. It always made me mad at her.

Yes.. I suck at this stuff! LOL .. I never complain about summers here--I just have to get out further than a patio once and while to experience it. :heavydrink:
    Also sucks I work 6-7 days a week..."I'll go to the mountains next weekend,etc" :P
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:26 pm

just short and clear:

life's a bitch (sometimes, but really is right now)
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
Post Reply 8854 posts