Post Reply 8697 posts
Random bitching thread
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: Random bitching thread

by vikingbitch » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:11 pm

Stained Class wrote:YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!

Well, I can try :twisted: :lol:

My grandmother was taken to the hospital last night, she had fallen out of her bed and injured her hip. At the hospital now and they said she has pneumonia, a blood clot in her stomach and has very low oxygen level - doctor said she was in critical condition. Can't visit her (although if she would even recognize me would be a toss up considering how bad her alzymers has gotten the past few months - she kept mistaking me for my mom last time I saw her) and be there for my Dad because I'm sick right now. So instead of being at the hospital with my family I'm sitting here, typing this and glancing at my phone every 20 seconds waiting for an update. I feel like I either need to punch something or be cuddled. Right now.
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:25 pm

vikingbitch wrote:

My grandmother was taken to the hospital last night, she had fallen out of her bed and injured her hip. At the hospital now and they said she has pneumonia, a blood clot in her stomach and has very low oxygen level - doctor said she was in critical condition. Can't visit her (although if she would even recognize me would be a toss up considering how bad her alzymers has gotten the past few months - she kept mistaking me for my mom last time I saw her) and be there for my Dad because I'm sick right now. So instead of being at the hospital with my family I'm sitting here, typing this and glancing at my phone every 20 seconds waiting for an update. I feel like I either need to punch something or be cuddled. Right now.

:( HUGZ
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:37 pm

vikingbitch wrote:My grandmother was taken to the hospital last night, she had fallen out of her bed and injured her hip. At the hospital now and they said she has pneumonia, a blood clot in her stomach and has very low oxygen level - doctor said she was in critical condition. Can't visit her (although if she would even recognize me would be a toss up considering how bad her alzymers has gotten the past few months - she kept mistaking me for my mom last time I saw her) and be there for my Dad because I'm sick right now. So instead of being at the hospital with my family I'm sitting here, typing this and glancing at my phone every 20 seconds waiting for an update. I feel like I either need to punch something or be cuddled. Right now.

Shit, those are awful news. :(

Hugs.
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:06 pm

vikingbitch wrote:

Shit Marlo, that sucks
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CemeterySkyline-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-Souldrainer-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-Stortregn-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:24 pm

Thanks guys, means a lot. She's still with us but its not good - my parents and cousins had to wear gowns, masks and gloves when they went to visit her at the hospital. She had no idea who even my Dad was. Alzheimer's has become a scarier thought to me than becoming blind or deaf after seeing how she's transgressed, its just so damn sad not to mention frightening.
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:11 pm

vikingbitch wrote:Thanks guys, means a lot. She's still with us but its not good - my parents and cousins had to wear gowns, masks and gloves when they went to visit her at the hospital. She had no idea who even my Dad was. Alzheimer's has become a scarier thought to me than becoming blind or deaf after seeing how she's transgressed, its just so damn sad not to mention frightening.

Oh no! That sounds awful! Hopefully she can pull though this :(. My grandma had dementia and didn't really recognize any of us. It is very scary thing to think of
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:43 pm

vikingbitch wrote:Thanks guys, means a lot. She's still with us but its not good - my parents and cousins had to wear gowns, masks and gloves when they went to visit her at the hospital. She had no idea who even my Dad was. Alzheimer's has become a scarier thought to me than becoming blind or deaf after seeing how she's transgressed, its just so damn sad not to mention frightening.

Sorry to hear about your grandma, Marlo. That has gotta be really hard on everyone. And yeah, I agree that Alheimer's is incredibly sad and scary - it is certainly a big fear of mine, although I try not to dwell on such things. My beloved father-in-law (who I knew most of my adult life until he passed away about 5 years ago) started to have memory loss around age 75 and presumably had Alzheimer's (at the very least, dementia). Sad to say perhaps, but I am thankful in a way that he died of something else just a few years later before the memory loss got too bad or extreme. He was such a smart, funny, and loving person that I can't imagine what it might have been like to see him completely different.

So, in a word: *hugs*
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:57 pm

Why can't we hire people that can think and do things on their own??? Every person we get can't follw the simplest instructions. I work at a car dealership ( 3 Time Volvo Dealer of the Year--ahem)
    and we do tire storage ( winter and summers) . We get these gym rats that can't seem to read or think 2 minutes in the future. I wish our economy wasn't so damn strong that we have good people actually looking for work that want to work. We have like zero jobless rate here. lIfe's rough,eh ???? :lol:
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:02 am

BTBAM was a pretty late show, only got 4 hours of sleep so, I'm gonna

9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:24 pm

CANADA POST :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:20 am

I had snowed at home while I was in Belgium for MFVF, so I had to change tires when I got home dead tired yesterday night. :bitch:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:24 am

Speedy wrote:I had snowed at home while I was in Belgium for MFVF, so I had to change tires when I got home dead tired yesterday night. :bitch:

That is certainly something to bitch about, snow already? :shock: Sitting on the porch in 84 F sunniness as I type this :D

My bitch is that my parents are on a Mediterranean cruise and I'm not :bitch: Also my kitty is sick, had to take her to the vet today. And now to avoid stressing her out I had to take her back to my condo because she hates my mom's cat. So now I am managing two households and two cats at different houses :|
    Voyager-Vuur-GrandMagus-Myrath-Borknagar-NovembersDoom-Aeternam-Havok-TheHaloEffect-Moonspell-SepticFlesh-Sigh-BarrenEarth-Iotunn-ScarSymmetry-Nekrogoblikon
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:43 am

Speedy wrote:I had snowed at home while I was in Belgium for MFVF, so I had to change tires when I got home dead tired yesterday night. :bitch:

Mine have been on 2 weeks....then above average temps!
    9 Time Vet.
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

I've got my first post-college midterms next Monday for my Java Programming class. I won't be planning anything this weekend.
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:41 pm

sageoftruth wrote:I've got my first post-college midterms next Monday for my Java Programming class. I won't be planning anything this weekend.

Good luck!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:44 am

Daenerys wrote:

That is certainly something to bitch about, snow already? :shock:

Snow this time is nothing unusual when you live above 63°N (same latitude in the US is a bit more than halfway to Fairbanks from Anchorage), and most of it is gone already. Snow usually comes and goes a few times in October and November.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:02 am

Yeah, it snowed a couple of days ago even here in Southern Finland. I have my winter tyres on already, so no worries. Was fun driving on snow last weekend in Central Finland.
    Now that the little snow we had here melted away, it's so freaking dark and depressing. I want a proper winter. Or summer. Fuck autumn and spring!
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:38 am

I think I broke my brain from stress and biting off more than I can chew again. Worst migraine imaginable and slept through both of my alarm clocks this morning. The cause I'm going to guess by shooting fish in the barrel: doing 1 and 3/4 days worth of work in the span of a day (full day worth of funding, half a day worth of associate work/training, training my replacement at work and covering a girl on holiday and doing her work) for the past week and a half. I have another week of this before it will be only associate stuff.

Just because I'm a young, efficient work horse doesn't mean I should be taken advantage as one by an employer. Its bullshit. It shouldn't be this much of an uphill battle with no support and too many expectation.

One more week one more week one more week. I need a massage and a crate of really yummy craft beer, NOW. Fuck.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:17 am

vikingbitch wrote:I think I broke my brain from stress and biting off more than I can chew again. Worst migraine imaginable and slept through both of my alarm clocks this morning. The cause I'm going to guess by shooting fish in the barrel: doing 1 and 3/4 days worth of work in the span of a day (full day worth of funding, half a day worth of associate work/training, training my replacement at work and covering a girl on holiday and doing her work) for the past week and a half. I have another week of this before it will be only associate stuff.

Just because I'm a young, efficient work horse doesn't mean I should be taken advantage as one by an employer. Its bullshit. It shouldn't be this much of an uphill battle with no support and too many expectation.

One more week one more week one more week. I need a massage and a crate of really yummy craft beer, NOW. Fuck.

That's fucking shitty! Noone should be taken advantage of that. You need to unleash your inner Marlo on them!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:34 am

Looks like spam has started to return to the forum :bitch:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:01 am

mooyagi wrote:Looks like spam has started to return to the forum :bitch:

Think your place could use a cheap kitchen?
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:52 pm

Maybe they come with announcements?

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:19 pm

X-Thor wrote:

Maybe they come with announcements?

Quick. Post something in the older threads. Bury these spamming mofos.
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:45 pm

Sounds like the Red Sox won. Emphasis on "sounds". Bunch of idiots in the streets making noise. Hate it when they do that.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:46 pm

sageoftruth wrote:Sounds like the Red Sox won. Emphasis on "sounds". Bunch of idiots in the streets making noise. Hate it when they do that.

Boston has had a lot of championships to celebrate in recent times :beerbang:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:44 am

mooyagi wrote:
    sageoftruth wrote:Sounds like the Red Sox won. Emphasis on "sounds". Bunch of idiots in the streets making noise. Hate it when they do that.

Boston has had a lot of championships to celebrate in recent times :beerbang:

I'd better get my headphones.
  • Feanorgandalf
    Chief Petty Officer

by Feanorgandalf » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:18 am

Got tickets to see Slayer and Gojira tonight and the venue was set for the Stampede Corral in Calgary. Decent venue basically a small hockey rink. Sound isn't bad and they can get a good crowd in there. Then the promoter moves the venue to the Big 4 building (the shittiest venue in Canada, even worse than the Starlite Room in Edmonton). Terrible sound, pillars in the way and just in general a poorly managed venue for concerts. And of course there are no refunds....
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:12 am

Feanorgandalf wrote:Got tickets to see Slayer and Gojira tonight and the venue was set for the Stampede Corral in Calgary. Decent venue basically a small hockey rink. Sound isn't bad and they can get a good crowd in there. Then the promoter moves the venue to the Big 4 building (the shittiest venue in Canada, even worse than the Starlite Room in Edmonton). Terrible sound, pillars in the way and just in general a poorly managed venue for concerts. And of course there are no refunds....

Yeah the venue change was a pissoff. I was up front for Gojira so they sounded alright but I didn't wanna be close when Slayer went on, so I stood right next to the soundbooth hoping for decent sound but NOPE. A lot of the time I couldn't even tell what song was playing, except for the really recognizable songs. You're not kidding, that venue is fucking awful. Not to mention the ridiculous lines they have every time I've been there. I don't know why it's even considered as a venue when promoters book shows.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:17 am

AAAAAAAAARGH!!! TOO MUCH SPAM!

--
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:32 am

that's it spam the spam away :cheers: :beerhorns:
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:49 pm

I don't even understand how this happened. My little brother (who hasn't been to a metal show in YEARS), boyfriend, two of my best friends and a handful of my favorite Vancouverites are at Kreator and Overkill show in Vancouver right now. And I'm not. I'm really, really not. I'm sitting here, Kreator-less.

My heart hurts. Where is my rum. :cry:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:06 am

Massive storm just rolled through here. Hailstones as big as golf balls - some of which smashed right through the roof of our back patio :(
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:11 am

cowboy71 wrote:Massive storm just rolled through here. Hailstones as big as golf balls - some of which smashed right through the roof of our back patio :(

Dude you live in Australia. You should be used to EVERYTHING and ANYTHING trying to kill you! :P

--
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:37 pm

I sprained my goddamn ankle last night playing basketball and I can barely walk. Now I'm gonna have to miss Alestorm on Friday. :cry:
    2012 - 2020 Survivor
    2023 - Booked!
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:39 pm

Castroh wrote:I sprained my goddamn ankle last night playing basketball and I can barely walk. Now I'm gonna have to miss Alestorm on Friday. :cry:

Dude, don't miss Alestorm. Swallow your pride and bring crutches or something :lol:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:04 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    Castroh wrote:I sprained my goddamn ankle last night playing basketball and I can barely walk. Now I'm gonna have to miss Alestorm on Friday. :cry:

Dude, don't miss Alestorm. Swallow your pride and bring crutches or something :lol:

It's not about pride, it's about not being able to drive there or stand comfortably. Standing still during Alestorm will be rather difficult.
    2012 - 2020 Survivor
    2023 - Booked!
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:07 pm

Castroh wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

It's not about pride, it's about not being able to drive there or stand comfortably. Standing still during Alestorm will be rather difficult.

Oh you don't have anyone that can drive you/anywhere to sit? That sucks.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:11 pm

I am currently on my 38th straight work day.

:smash:
    9 Time Vet.
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:27 pm

Castroh wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

Get crutches and just hop on one foot!

--
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:09 pm

I sprained my ankle running on trails once and a week later I ran a marathon. My ankle swelled up like a baloon afterwards but I still made it. So If I can do that I think you can make it to Alestorm! :beerbang: Just drink a few beers and you'll be fine.
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
Post Reply 8697 posts