Post Reply 8854 posts
Random bitching thread
    onenight
    Midshipman

Re: Random bitching thread

by onenight » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:09 pm

Castroh wrote:I sprained my goddamn ankle last night playing basketball and I can barely walk. Now I'm gonna have to miss Alestorm on Friday. :cry:

I sprained my ankle running on trails once and a week later I ran a marathon. My ankle swelled up like a baloon afterwards but I still made it. So If I can do that I think you can make it to Alestorm! :beerbang: Just drink a few beers and you'll be fine.
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:08 pm

Castroh wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:
    Castroh wrote:I sprained my goddamn ankle last night playing basketball and I can barely walk. Now I'm gonna have to miss Alestorm on Friday. :cry:

Dude, don't miss Alestorm. Swallow your pride and bring crutches or something :lol:

It's not about pride, it's about not being able to drive there or stand comfortably. Standing still during Alestorm will be rather difficult.

Cut off leg. Insert peg. You'll be all set for an Alestorm show :beerwink:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:00 am

Have to get the suspension in my car fixed. 720 dollars. :bitch:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:13 am

Booked flights to Miami yesterday.

Today I wake up and there are flights 300 usd cheaper. :evil: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:13 pm

X-Thor wrote:Booked flights to Miami yesterday.

Today I wake up and there are flights 300 usd cheaper. :evil: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

Oh man, that sucks.

Stained Class wrote:Have to get the suspension in my car fixed. 720 dollars. :bitch:

That too
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:17 pm

Wow, yeah - both those bitches are sucky.

X-Thor - that's surprizing that the airfare changed that much! For the past few weeks, I'd been watching the Chicago-Miami airfares for the dates of the Prog Nation cruise. About a week ago I bought tickets on Spirit - $250 non-stop round trip (includes their baggage fees) - flying into Fort Lauderdale (Spirit doesn't do Miami) and flying out of Fort Myers (will visit with my folks at their winter home in nearby Naples for a few days after the cruise). The price is about as good as I'm gonna get, although the downside is having to pay around $25 more for the GoShuttle from FLL to MIA. Oh well, still a pretty good deal all things considered.

Joey - re the car expense, I feel your pain!! I absolutely hate spending money on that kinda thing, but gotta do it. We just got brand new tires on our 96 Chevy Impala SS (bought it new in mid-1997 and still only has 80,000 miles on it) - well, they're these big-ass Hot Wheels looking tires and expensive - but husband said we needed them. Whenever we have to plunk down $$ on something like that, I always think of all the other things I woulda rather spent the money on. Well, at least the car is long paid off.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:22 pm

Yeah I spent 3000 bucks on the car less than 2 years ago so it was definitely worth fixing but if it were as high as like a grand i would've said fuck it and I'd be car shopping right now.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:00 am

debris from an accident in front of me fucked up my bumper and undercarriage... good thing for a low deductible on my insurance... but I just got this car a few months ago :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    nick
    Oiler

by nick » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:40 am

If there is a pit in front of the stage, go use it. Don't start one several rows back.
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:41 am

not a good end to the day at work when a coworker says something and the first thought to flash through your head is " can i smash their head into the counter hard enough to stun them and follow with an elbow to back of the head hard enough to sever their brain stem before the security guard could stop me ?" quickly followed with " would he even bother to stop me ? ".... is it January yet? i need drinks and conversations with people i don't have homicidal thoughts about.
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:29 am

-30c/ -22f with windchills at -40c. I'm not bitching aboot that---it's winter! It happens lol

But, in Sweden where the temp is at freezing--have a massive power failure and all our sytems are affected here in Canada for work

:lol: :lol:

So, Gnoff and Emma--is Gothenbourg under 20 metres of snow or something!???

Get on it!

:beerwink:
    "our IT people are aware" :roll:
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:40 am

Jaimie38 wrote:-30c/ -22f with windchills at -40c.

Holy fuck.

Coldest I've ever been was one day in Boston at, I think, -19C or so.

Right now, we're at a very very comfy 12C here in Mexico City.

EDIT: 16C. :cool: :cool:

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:52 pm

Yeah I dono about tonight but last night it was -38 with windchill.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:27 pm

I was supposed to run a marathon Sat morning In Bloomington, IN (about an hour south of Indianapolis) but just found out a few hours ago it was canceled due to the weather. Apparently there's a massive storm going through the area at the moment.
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:51 am

We had 40 cm of snow here, but now it's raining. :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:51 pm

:shock:

While I booked the time off way back in March, another coworker is also off for 2 months at the same time. One may have surgery for kidney stones, that may require him to be off for a month--he may have surgery late January.

This may REALLY SUCK if I have to cancel this little holiday due to staffing shortage.

:|
    9 Time Vet.
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:02 pm

Jaimie38 wrote::shock:

While I booked the time off way back in March, another coworker is also off for 2 months at the same time. One may have surgery for kidney stones, that may require him to be off for a month--he may have surgery late January.

This may REALLY SUCK if I have to cancel this little holiday due to staffing shortage.

Yes, that would really suck! Tell him if he has kidney stones he needs to have surgery now, they will be 10 times worse by the end of Jan. Or tell him to suck it up till Feb
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:21 pm

onenight wrote:
    Jaimie38 wrote::shock:

Yes, that would really suck! Tell him if he has kidney stones he needs to have surgery now, they will be 10 times worse by the end of Jan. Or tell him to suck it up till Feb

i am going with option 3 just take the holiday. i seem to remember you mentioning like 40+ days straight worth of work you deserve the time off, if they cannot keep your department staffed properly fuck em.
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    Rhiannon
    Oiler

by Rhiannon » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:24 pm

I almost died because of a stupid person today. I was headed to work, and turned onto the highway that runs through part of town that is 5 lanes. And we have freezing temps and snow here, so the road is basically compacted ice with sand sprinkled at intersections. Out of fucking nowhere some asshole decided to run across all 5 lanes, right in front of me! The fucker was strolling on the sidewalk one second, then booking it across the next. So I of course start tapping my brakes trying to slow the hell down so I don't hit the jackass, when I SLIDE ACROSS THREE FREAKING LANES OF TRAFFIC. Obviously, asshole, getting your twelve pack of Natty Ice home at 7:40 AM is FAR MORE important than, I don't know, road safety???? Luckily, no one was right with me so I didn't hit any other cars.

I am not cool with dying to save stupidity and cheap beer. End bitching, thank you very much.
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:46 pm

CaptOblivious wrote:. i seem to remember you mentioning like 40+ days straight worth of work you deserve the time off, if they cannot keep your department staffed properly fuck em.

48--but whose counting! ;)

Rhiannon-- always fun driving in winter, eh?!
    9 Time Vet.
    Rhiannon
    Oiler

by Rhiannon » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:50 pm

Jaime, it's always a pleasure. It's like all of the dumbasses come out at once, I swear.

And you've worked 48 days straight? Wth do you do, man? I'll stop bitching. My bosses may keep cancelling/denying my vacation time since March, but at least I get 1-2 days off per week!
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:03 pm

[quote="Rhiannon"]Wth do you do, man?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WolIS6PfJfQ

:lol:
    9 Time Vet.
    Rhiannon
    Oiler

by Rhiannon » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:16 pm

Hahahaha I love that movie! :givebeer:
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:20 am

I bought a new computer with Windows8 -- can't play DVDs!

:cry:

Why you no play SAXON???

:bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    9 Time Vet.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:36 pm

Wacken forgot to make an announcement today :bitch:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:46 pm

UN-BITCHING NOTE:

I got one one of those flights! :P
    Iced Earth-Avantasia-Ayreon-Nightwish-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Syrens Call-Epica-Satyricon-Powerwolf-Sonata Arctica-Tarot-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-LuciferianLightOrchestra
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:13 am

127 years of cars, and still no wiper blades that work properly in winter. :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:46 am

Captain Alex wrote:

UN-BITCHING NOTE:

I got one one of those flights! :P

¬¬

--
    Rhiannon
    Oiler

by Rhiannon » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:59 pm

After being absolutely ignored for months by my supervisor (which I'm fine with) out of no where micro-management is starting??? And she doesn't even know our policies! Which means most of my day has been wasted explaining them to her instead of doing my actual work.

6. More. Weeks.
  • mfrap
    Petty Officer

by mfrap » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:40 pm

Last night i Stayed up late drinking with Jake and Joey and now I'm tired as fuck and stuck at work because people can't drive in the snow :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:57 pm

mfrap wrote:Last night i Stayed up late drinking with Jake and Joey and now I'm tired as fuck and stuck at work because people can't drive in the snow :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

Yeah but like, it was fun
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • mfrap
    Petty Officer

by mfrap » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:04 am

Stained Class wrote:
    mfrap wrote:Last night i Stayed up late drinking with Jake and Joey and now I'm tired as fuck and stuck at work because people can't drive in the snow :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

Yeah but like, it was fun

it was but sitting hung over and tired at work until 7pm then having to take the long way home cuz their is accidents everywhere is definately bitch worthy. :bitch: :bitch:
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:50 am

X-Thor wrote:
    Captain Alex wrote:

UN-BITCHING NOTE:

I got one of those flights! :P

¬¬

RE-BITCHING NOTE:
    Shit! I forgot that February 3rd will be a free day here in Mexico.. I was planning to book my flight for that day and I booked it one day before 'cause I saw the offer
    Iced Earth-Avantasia-Ayreon-Nightwish-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Syrens Call-Epica-Satyricon-Powerwolf-Sonata Arctica-Tarot-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-LuciferianLightOrchestra
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:58 am

$65 for a flat of one of my favourite beers!!!!

A flat is 24 cans.

:bitch:[/quote]

Worth 2 posts. :evil:
    9 Time Vet.
    Jebus_Cripes
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jebus_Cripes » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:22 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:$65 for a flat of one of my favourite beers!!!!

A flat is 24 cans.

:bitch:

Worth 2 posts. :evil:[/quote]

Really? You can't find it for cheaper at say Superstore/Extra Foods? That seems really expensive for Sleeman.
    2014 WL: Kalmah\Dark Tranquillity\Amon Amarth\Blind Guardian\Insomnium\At the Gates\Before the Dawn\Be'Lakor\Dark Age\Omnium Gatherum\Hypocrisy\Suidakra\Scar Symmetry\Skyfire\Gojira\Ghost\Swallow the Sun\Wintersun\Gardenian\Immortal\Rotting Christ
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:15 pm

sorry everyone has had bad luck and issues. not any better here. FUCK CANCER . a friend of several cruisers passed away yesterday. The Seattle music scene is devastated. She was the most fun loving sweet, kindest soul I knew. Always gave hugs when I saw her. Or we did a shot. R.I.P. Jodi. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:36 pm

^^^ very sorry to hear that Scott - I saw several postings & comments about her on facebook - I did not know her at all, and yet I feel very sad about this woman's passing - she sounded like a wonderful person & way too young at 47 to die. And yeah, fuck cancer. I went for my annual check-up a few days ago and talked with my doctor about it, risk factors, screenings, and so on - and what I find the most frightening about it is what an utterly random killer it is. Yes, there are risk factors, genetics, and all that - but it ultimately is very random, i.e. Bad luck of the draw. A dear friend of mine who has been healthy all her life was recently diagnosed and a dear friend of my sister is now on his last days at home getting hospice care. :(

I really try hard not to dwell on these things (that I have no control over), but it has been really difficult for me lately.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Rhiannon
    Oiler

by Rhiannon » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:27 am

Argh, I was double checking our reservations, and realized I fucked up ours for the weekend before the cruise. We're supposed to be staying there the 25th and 26th, but the dates it's actually for is the 24th and 25th. And they can't fix it until 48 hours before...now I have to figure out what to do for the 26th. :bitch:
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:36 am

Rhiannon wrote:Argh, I was double checking our reservations, and realized I fucked up ours for the weekend before the cruise. We're supposed to be staying there the 25th and 26th, but the dates it's actually for is the 24th and 25th. And they can't fix it until 48 hours before...now I have to figure out what to do for the 26th. :bitch:

I did something similar with flights the first 70k. got my days messed up.

Is it your hotel that can't accommodate for the 26th?

Not really a bitch, but I lost my Oris F1 Automatic watch like 2 months ago...... :evil:

I have 5 others, but that one is my favourite!

I know, life's rough all over......
    9 Time Vet.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:39 am

Just drink all night then take a nap at the port
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
Post Reply 8854 posts