Post Reply 8849 posts
Random bitching thread
  • Disco
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Random bitching thread

by Disco » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:16 am

After 10+ years my car has finally died on me and I am without a vehicle.
    Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
    cegr80
    Midshipman

by cegr80 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:24 am

Fleshgod Apocalypse's sound last night was absolute SHIT. Why do they have to play so loud that it saturates the overall sound? I could not hear the piano and you could barely hear the bass player and the soprano lady's singing.
    2017: Survivor - Cabin #7682
    2018: Survivor - Cabin #9701
    2019: Survivor - Cabin #7340

2020 Wishlist: Alkaloid+Arcturus+Augury+Avatar+Be'lakor+Belzebubs+BlackCrownInitiate+Borknagar+Candlemass+CthoniC+DimmuBorgir+Emperor+FirstFragment+Galaktikon+Gorod+Helmet+Ihsahn+Inferi+IrreversibleMechanism+Kaoteon+KeepOfKalessin+LochVostok+Melechesh+Micawber+Nightwish+NovembersDoom+NocnyKochanek+Prong+Pyrexia+Sarke+ShapeTheAbove+Shining(Nor)+Slugdge+SulphurAeon+TheKovenant+TombMold+Virvum+Wardehns
  • metalforever
    Oiler

by metalforever » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:05 pm

I had a similar experience when I saw Slayer about two years ago , where the sound was soooooooooooooooo loud !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it created the vocals being drowned out !!!!!!!!!
    what easily what should have been a 10 plus show !!!!!!!!
    was not due to extremely loud sound , give it only a solid 8 !!!!!!!
    Slayerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bitch: :death: :shred:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:48 am

Fuck. Just when I was starting to realize I would be going on 70k, because my mum wanted to go, life throws another curve ball at me. My mum was taken to a hospital on Saturday and went through an emergency surgery on Sunday. Not going into detail, but this pretty much rules out her, and I suppose me, going after all. Guess we'll know more in a few weeks, but at the moment it doesn't look like 70k is in the cards.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    cegr80
    Midshipman

by cegr80 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:13 am

Memnoch wrote:
    Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:48 am
    Fuck. Just when I was starting to realize I would be going on 70k, because my mum wanted to go, life throws another curve ball at me. My mum was taken to a hospital on Saturday and went through an emergency surgery on Sunday. Not going into detail, but this pretty much rules out her, and I suppose me, going after all. Guess we'll know more in a few weeks, but at the moment it doesn't look like 70k is in the cards.
    Ei saatana! ... in all seriousness, I hope she gets better and that your bank account fully recovers so that you can come to 70k

2020 Wishlist: Alkaloid+Arcturus+Augury+Avatar+Be'lakor+Belzebubs+BlackCrownInitiate+Borknagar+Candlemass+CthoniC+DimmuBorgir+Emperor+FirstFragment+Galaktikon+Gorod+Helmet+Ihsahn+Inferi+IrreversibleMechanism+Kaoteon+KeepOfKalessin+LochVostok+Melechesh+Micawber+Nightwish+NovembersDoom+NocnyKochanek+Prong+Pyrexia+Sarke+ShapeTheAbove+Shining(Nor)+Slugdge+SulphurAeon+TheKovenant+TombMold+Virvum+Wardehns
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:57 pm

cegr80 wrote:
    Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:13 am
    Memnoch wrote:
    Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:48 am
    Ei saatana! ... in all seriousness, I hope she gets better and that your bank account fully recovers so that you can come to 70k
    It's all about recovery. You know, we've got this public healthcare thing here that doesn't ruin your finances even if you fall ill. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:19 pm

Memnoch wrote: Fuck. Just when I was starting to realize I would be going on 70k, because my mum wanted to go, life throws another curve ball at me. My mum was taken to a hospital on Saturday and went through an emergency surgery on Sunday. Not going into detail, but this pretty much rules out her, and I suppose me, going after all. Guess we'll know more in a few weeks, but at the moment it doesn't look like 70k is in the cards.
    Eeek just saw this! I hope shes recovering by now!!! *Big hugs*
    I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-Ihsahn-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
    Chyna Pearl
    Oiler

by Chyna Pearl » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:51 am

Perfect place to vent it seems, so here I go: I got this God awful sinus infection & I get chronic migraines and this past week I ended up in the emergency room because of a massive migraine--Just tired of being sick, want to feel better so I can go and do things that need to be done..hate being in bed so much these last few days..UGH!!! :bitch:
    --ain't skeerd-- :shred:
    cegr80
    Midshipman

by cegr80 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:14 pm

I screwed up my flight reservation and had to pay $85 to fix it. Fuck my life :bitch: :cry:

Post Reply 8849 posts