Locked 35 posts Page 1 of 1
RAIDER fans
  • Bolt_Thrower
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 248
    Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:26 am

    RAIDER fans

    by Bolt_Thrower » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:49 pm

    Looks like we've got a few Bay Area bands signed up so far: Death Angel, Exodus, Forbidden, Testament.

    How many RAIDER fans are on board?
  • User avatar
    Michaelage
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 531
    Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:31 am

    Re: RAIDER fans

    by Michaelage » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:28 am

    thats a team of ur stoopid version of our glorious foot the ball game right?
    Image
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3860
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: RAIDER fans

    by TOM CRUISE » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:05 am

    There is a former Raiders player who will be on the cruise............. :shred:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
  • Bolt_Thrower
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 248
    Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:26 am

    Re: RAIDER fans

    by Bolt_Thrower » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:48 am

    Kick ass! Who might that be?
  • User avatar
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1554
    Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:41 pm
    Location: Spijkcity!! - The Netherlands

    Re: RAIDER fans

    by Dutchguy-Tim » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:51 am

    Michaelage wrote:thats a team of ur stoopid version of our glorious foot the ball game right?



    :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

    what the hell did you do this winter?
  • Bolt_Thrower
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 248
    Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:26 am

    Re: RAIDER fans

    by Bolt_Thrower » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:28 am

    The only similarities between American Football and Euro Football is the name and the number of players on a side. They are nowhere close enough for either one to be a version of the other. American Football is more akin to Rugby which also doesn't have much similarity to Euro Football.
    Last edited by Bolt_Thrower on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • User avatar
    debborah1
    Commander
    Posts: 5986
    Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ
    Contact:

    Re: RAIDER fans

    by debborah1 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:36 am

    49'er FAN HERE!!!!!!!!!!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • Bolt_Thrower
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 248
    Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:26 am

    Re: RAIDER fans

    by Bolt_Thrower » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:50 am

    Great! Oakland and SF play for real this year.
  • User avatar
    debborah1
    Commander
    Posts: 5986
    Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ
    Contact:

    Re: RAIDER fans

    by debborah1 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:52 am

    Can't wait...what is it like three weeks or so for football season to start??...I'll be flyin out to SF for a couple games in Dec...or at least that was the plan before I decided to go on this cruise!
    GO 49ERS!!!!!! :givebeer:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • Bolt_Thrower
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 248
    Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:26 am

    Re: RAIDER fans

    by Bolt_Thrower » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:06 am

    The first preseason game is August 8. The real season starts September 9.
  • User avatar
    R8R55
    Crewman
    Posts: 87
    Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 8:20 am
    Location: Gulfport, MS. US
    Contact:

    Re: RAIDER fans

    by R8R55 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:05 pm

    R-A-I-D-E-R-S !!!!! :cheers:
    BANG THE HEAD THAT DOES NOT BANG!
  • User avatar
    debborah1
    Commander
    Posts: 5986
    Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ
    Contact:

    Re: RAIDER fans

    by debborah1 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:43 pm

    R8R55 wrote: 4-9-E-R-S !!!!! :cheers:


    fIXED!!!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • User avatar
    R8R55
    Crewman
    Posts: 87
    Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 8:20 am
    Location: Gulfport, MS. US
    Contact:

    Re: RAIDER fans

    by R8R55 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:06 am

    debborah1 wrote:
    R8R55 wrote: 4-9-E-R-S !!!!! :cheers:


    fIXED!!!

    NEVER!!!
    Why do 49er's cheerleaders wear pants instead of skirts? ----------------- so when they bend over the balls don't fall out.
    BANG THE HEAD THAT DOES NOT BANG!
  • Bolt_Thrower
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 248
    Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:26 am

    Re: RAIDER fans

    by Bolt_Thrower » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:07 am

  • User avatar
    R8R55
    Crewman
    Posts: 87
    Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 8:20 am
    Location: Gulfport, MS. US
    Contact:

    Re: RAIDER fans

    by R8R55 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:36 pm

    Bolt_Thrower wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJrDYQwwbuY

    Anyone talks shit on this one gets keelhauled!
    BANG THE HEAD THAT DOES NOT BANG!
  • User avatar
    R8R55
    Crewman
    Posts: 87
    Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 8:20 am
    Location: Gulfport, MS. US
    Contact:

    Re: RAIDER fans

    by R8R55 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:46 pm

    Dutchguy-Tim wrote:
    Michaelage wrote:thats a team of ur stoopid version of our glorious foot the ball game right?



    :lol: :lol: :lol:

    No your stupid version of football is a sissy version of our football. We hit people without people running around with cards. Soccer is what you do with kids with A.D.D. If you have it when your an adult start drinking. Soccer is the only sport that makes tennis almost look masculine.
    BANG THE HEAD THAT DOES NOT BANG!
  • User avatar
    Michaelage
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 531
    Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:31 am

    Re: RAIDER fans

    by Michaelage » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:18 am

    well... just add in the world cup... and u know... im pretty sure... that holland has whooped almost any ass in that biatch... so... sissy prolly but we still kick ass in it... and i am purdy shure... there is no world cup in american football... cause if those guys have to take on some irish or aussies... they run home crying....
    Image
  • User avatar
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1554
    Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:41 pm
    Location: Spijkcity!! - The Netherlands

    Re: RAIDER fans

    by Dutchguy-Tim » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:09 am

    soccer? NO!!! It's footbal

    I don't get the name american FOOTball, the game is mainly being played with HOLDING the ball????

    but euhm soccer not masculine????

    THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!

    tp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC_c_71Cbcg

    yep it's one of my team. not being altogether proud of this tackle. but just to show it no sissy game!!!! :evil:
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

    what the hell did you do this winter?
  • Bolt_Thrower
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 248
    Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:26 am

    Re: RAIDER fans

    by Bolt_Thrower » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:13 am

    Ouch!!

    The name football is a bit outdated for American football. In the early days of football, kicking the ball was a bigger part of the game but several rule and strategy changes have made kicking a bit of an accessory. The name never changed though.
  • User avatar
    R8R55
    Crewman
    Posts: 87
    Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 8:20 am
    Location: Gulfport, MS. US
    Contact:

    Re: RAIDER fans

    by R8R55 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:12 pm

    Dutchguy-Tim wrote:soccer? NO!!! It's footbal

    I don't get the name american FOOTball, the game is mainly being played with HOLDING the ball????

    but euhm soccer not masculine????

    THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!

    tp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC_c_71Cbcg

    yep it's one of my team. not being altogether proud of this tackle. but just to show it no sissy game!!!! :evil:

    Fine you be footbal and will be football. but if you can't back it up shut up it's a metal cruise ......lol . Were just use to gladiator sports not balarina sports....lol Who cares! we are going to see Meatal! so stick your finger in a dyke and shut the fuck up........lol that was a joke! I don't have a problem with anyone unless they want one. It's all about metal on this one. :viking:
    BANG THE HEAD THAT DOES NOT BANG!
  • User avatar
    Michaelage
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 531
    Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:31 am

    Re: RAIDER fans

    by Michaelage » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:48 pm

    well then shut up about our dykes:D at least we know how to keep our lands dry and clean(A)

    think about it... we may need dykes but u need us to clean ur oil and pump your lands dry:O

    i think we did the better part:D

    (just kidding)

    and football and soccer are both sissy games...

    i wanna play rugby without rules on the beach:D

    and yeah... there are no rules!!!!!
    Image
  • User avatar
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1554
    Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:41 pm
    Location: Spijkcity!! - The Netherlands

    Re: RAIDER fans

    by Dutchguy-Tim » Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:45 am

    ow i think some players are very sissy like indeed.
    i also know that mike likes put his finger in a whole lot of other stuff to :lol:

    i'll ask my colleague for tips on ruby (him being a rugby player)
    or otherwise i'll just train with judo some more... if you train long enough you'll see it comes closer and closer to jui jitsu.
    and jui sitsu, everything goes!
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

    what the hell did you do this winter?
  • Bolt_Thrower
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 248
    Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:26 am

    Re: RAIDER fans

    by Bolt_Thrower » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:33 am

    TOM CRUISE wrote:There is a former Raiders player who will be on the cruise............. :shred:


    Did we ever figure out who the ex-RAIDER is?
  • User avatar
    R8R55
    Crewman
    Posts: 87
    Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 8:20 am
    Location: Gulfport, MS. US
    Contact:

    Re: RAIDER fans

    by R8R55 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:24 pm

    Dutchguy-Tim wrote:ow i think some players are very sissy like indeed.
    i also know that mike likes put his finger in a whole lot of other stuff to :lol:

    i'll ask my colleague for tips on ruby (him being a rugby player)
    or otherwise i'll just train with judo some more... if you train long enough you'll see it comes closer and closer to jui jitsu.
    and jui sitsu, everything goes!


    I'm just giving you guy shit because you where talking shit about a sport i love and have dedicated alot of my life to. don't take any of that shit personal. thats cool about the Judo & jiu jitsu I have a black belt in judo and a green belt in jiu jitsu.
    BANG THE HEAD THAT DOES NOT BANG!
  • User avatar
    debborah1
    Commander
    Posts: 5986
    Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ
    Contact:

    Re: RAIDER fans

    by debborah1 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:03 pm

    TONITE......GOOOOO FORTY NINERSSSSS!!!!!!!! :headbanger: :headbanger: :cheers:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • FLORIDABOYS
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 217
    Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:16 pm

    Re: RAIDER fans

    by FLORIDABOYS » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:31 pm

    I live in the Tampa Bay area, but was raised near New Orleans. Who DAT baby!!!!!!! Saints rule :viking:
    2011 70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor AND Permanent charter member ofthe Spectrum Lounge Metal Bums who drink Blue Moon beer

    Wish List: King Diamond, Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, and KING DIAMOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Bolt_Thrower
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 248
    Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:26 am

    Re: RAIDER fans

    by Bolt_Thrower » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:08 am

    I'd like to thank Deb's 49ers for embarrassing the Raiders enough to finally play some football. Let's see if they still remember the humiliation to make it 2 wins in a row. Oakland has only put together 2 game win streaks 6 times since the SB year in 2002, and no 3 game win streaks since 2002.

    Is it the demise of the franchise? Will they move back to LA? Will Al Davis die? Will there be any Raider fans left to care?
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21305
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: RAIDER fans

    by mooyagi » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:28 am

    Bolt_Thrower wrote:I'd like to thank Deb's 49ers for embarrassing the Raiders enough to finally play some football. Let's see if they still remember the humiliation to make it 2 wins in a row. Oakland has only put together 2 game win streaks 6 times since the SB year in 2002, and no 3 game win streaks since 2002.

    Is it the demise of the franchise? Will they move back to LA? Will Al Davis die? Will there be any Raider fans left to care?


    The Raiders need to lose! My Patriots have their 1st round draft pick, and of course, this is the year the Raiders decide to turn things around a little bit. FYI: Al Davis is dead, the team is just making like 'Weekend at Bernies' and pretending he's alive. There are still Raiders fans in the LA area so if they move, LA would make sense. We think we are going to get the Jaguars instead, and as a fan of watching good football, I don't want the Jags.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • Bolt_Thrower
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 248
    Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:26 am

    Re: RAIDER fans

    by Bolt_Thrower » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:46 am

    UhhhHuhhh...? The Raiders need to win! It's a much better league when the Raiders are good. Ditka even says so. It gives 85% of the country something to hate besides Obama and his Fed molesters.

    The Patriots need to lose, and, shortly thereafter, just DIE. Their dynasty was born at the Raider's expense with that lame-assed t/f uck rule. I have no idea why Davis with his stapled-on Bernie hairpiece still picks up Kraft's Red Phone but you can take your #1 pick and use it to replace Brady's failing knee.
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21305
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: RAIDER fans

    by mooyagi » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:57 am

    Bolt_Thrower wrote:UhhhHuhhh...? The Raiders need to win! It's a much better league when the Raiders are good. Ditka even says so. It gives 85% of the country something to hate besides Obama and his Fed molesters.

    The Patriots need to lose, and, shortly thereafter, just DIE. Their dynasty was born at the Raider's expense with that lame-assed t/f uck rule. I have no idea why Davis with his stapled-on Bernie hairpiece still picks up Kraft's Red Phone but you can take your #1 pick and use it to replace Brady's failing knee.


    Well, if Ditka says so..... Still complaining about the tuck rule? Yes, it's a terrible rule, but it's just payback for the Roughing the Passer call in '76. Can't blame the Patriots dynasty for not having a quarterback since. Brady is doing just fine, thank you. We could've used that pick on a running back (Mark Ingram?) if the Raiders would just lose enough. I can't complain too much, we are 5-1, though I have doubts about today's game against the Vikings, Brett Favre or no Brett Favre. Randy Moss (hey, remember him?) is going to be a little bit motivated today, and the Pats have a terrible pass defense.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • Bolt_Thrower
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 248
    Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:26 am

    Re: RAIDER fans

    by Bolt_Thrower » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:17 am

    I'm going to give you the Sugar Bear call. I totally agree. But every NFL fan knows that Oakland in the '70's needed to come out of the decade with a SB win. They were the best team by far over 1970-1979 and it would shame the entire league if they didn't win a championship. MAYBE Grogan and the Patriots deserved it. But DEFINITELY Stabler and the Raiders deserved it.
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21305
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: RAIDER fans

    by mooyagi » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:29 am

    Bolt_Thrower, let's just call it even then :D . Even with the history, I don't hate on the Raiders. They were actually a team I really liked growing up. I'm too young to have been alive for the Sugar Bear call, but I love bringing it up when people mention the tuck rule. Watching the replay now, it was a terrible call. I also think we got lucky with the tuck rule because that rule makes absolutely no sense. I don't mind having the Raiders respectable again (C'mon! Their fans have the most metal costumes ever!) but I just wish they would wait a year to do it so my team can get a better draft pick. Cheers! :cheers:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • Bolt_Thrower
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 248
    Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:26 am

    Re: RAIDER fans

    by Bolt_Thrower » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:08 pm

    Okay, we're even. Good thing you didn't bring up Tatum/Stingley. That's another matter.
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21305
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: RAIDER fans

    by mooyagi » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:19 pm

    Bolt_Thrower wrote:Okay, we're even. Good thing you didn't bring up Tatum/Stingley. That's another matter.


    Stingley himself called it a tragic accident. No bad blood there. Tatum could not have pulled up from that hit in time after the ball went sailing past Stingley. It was a clean hit, just an unfortunate event that happens in a physical game.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    Marietje66
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 105
    Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:14 pm
    Location: Oss, the Netherlands

    Re: RAIDER fans

    by Marietje66 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:18 pm

    R8R55 wrote:
    Dutchguy-Tim wrote:soccer? NO!!! It's footbal

    I don't get the name american FOOTball, the game is mainly being played with HOLDING the ball????

    but euhm soccer not masculine????

    THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!

    tp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC_c_71Cbcg

    yep it's one of my team. not being altogether proud of this tackle. but just to show it no sissy game!!!! :evil:

    Fine you be footbal and will be football. but if you can't back it up shut up it's a metal cruise ......lol . Were just use to gladiator sports not balarina sports....lol Who cares! we are going to see Meatal! so stick your finger in a dyke and shut the fuck up........lol that was a joke! I don't have a problem with anyone unless they want one. It's all about metal on this one. :viking:


    But why fight over it? I love watching football (in American: soccer) and I love watching American Football, which we can ever since we got digital television channels (ESPN Rules!). So just don't choose, watch sports all the time!
    Everybody is unique, except for me.
Locked 35 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests