User

AceHugger

Rank

Petty Officer

Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:52 am

London, UK

A country you've never been but want to

by AceHugger » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:01 am

simple as that, - just a talking point really, - wondering Where people would likew to go given the opportunity. - I managed to get to venture across the states & then onto Australia/NZ a couple of years ago, so I guess Japan would be top of my list, then maybe China, but China is a pain to organise Visas for, almost too hard tbh.
2017 - Deck 8 -... 8372 .

2018.....??????
no avatar
User

lateralus

Rank

Oiler

Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:13 am

Penrith, NSW Australia

Re: A country you've never been but want to

by lateralus » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:26 am

70000 tons is my first time out of Australia so I'm not sure what to expect travel wise but if i catch the bug next stop is Germany for Wacken/party san/ summer breeze.
User

Hoppy McGee

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:53 am

Ontario, Canada

by Hoppy McGee » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:56 pm

Would love to travel more but 70K eats up pretty much all of our travel budget and then some. One of these days I need to put the money together to go to Iceland. That country looks absolutely gorgeous. Would love to spend two or three weeks there just driving around from town to town, eating, drinking and enjoying the sights.
:viking:
70k 2016 Cabin 9399
70k 2017 Cabin 2364
70k 2018 Cabin 9678
-/-Abbath-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Aborted-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Anciients-/-Asphyx-/-Autopsy-/-Avatar-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-Be'lakor-/-Benediction-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bloodbath-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Cancer-/-Convulse-/-Cormorant-/-Cut.Up-/-Dark.Fortress-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Dawn.of.Disease-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Decapitated-/Deicide-/Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deströyer.666-/-Desultory-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dismember-/-Drakwald-/-Elder-/-Emperor-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Entombed-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Exhumed-/-Finntroll-/-Firespawn-/-Ghoul-/-Goatwhore-/-Gojira-/-Gorguts-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-HateSphere-/-High.on.Fire-/-Horrendous-/-Huntress-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ihsahn-/-Immolation-/-In.Flames-/-In.Mourning-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-Killer.Be.Killed-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Legion.of.the.Damned-/-LIK-/-Machine.Head-/-Magic.Circle-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-Memoriam-/-Mgla-/-Midnight-/-Misery.Index-/-Morbid-Angel-/-Morta.Skuld-/-Naglfar-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Necrophobic-/-Obituary-/-Obesquiae-/-Once.Human-/-Onslaught-/-Paradise.Lost-/-Primordial-/-Protector-/-Red.Fang-/-Ripper-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruinous-/-Samael-/-Satan-/-Satyricon-/-Sinister-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletonwitch-/Slayer-/-Soen-/Sulphur-/-Sulphur.Aeon-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Temple.of.Baal-/-This.Ending-/-Thulcandra-/-Trap.Them-/-Tribulation-/-Vader-/-Vampire-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-White.Empress-/-Wintersun-/-Witchery-/-Wolfheart-
no avatar
User

CFH

Rank

Crewman

Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:02 am

Finland

by CFH » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:21 am

I've been to: Estonia, Sweden, Russia, Luxemburg, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Spain, Turkey, Egypt, USA, Jamaica

I'd love to visit: England, Australia, West coast of USA

I'm not a big fan of sightseeing, so I don't really care for The Big Ben and stuff like that, but I'd love to attend English football game, visit some pubs and maybe catch a show in London. A long weekend type of trip. Closest I've been to England was catching a connecting flight last year in Heathrow, while on my way to 70K. That was an experience I would rathert not repeat.

I have no particular reason for visiting Australia, but the climate would certainly be an upgrade when compared to Finland. It would be nice to see how things roll in the other side of the world.

West Coast USA is something that's definitely on my bucket list, especially Las Vegas and San Fransisco. LA used to be there too, but from what I've heard from people who have visited the city, it's not worth it. Me and my friends used to have a plan either to attend 70k or do the famous route 66, but we ended up doing 70k (and don't regret it a bit). Now that I've started to think about it, I don't see any reasons to do the route 66, 'cause there isin't really that much things that I'd want to experience in the east coast. Needless to say, we got hooked to the cruise and are attending 2017 as well, so it might take a while to get that west coast trip to happen.

I'd also love to see F1 live some day, doesn't really matter where (okay, Monte Carlo would propably be #1).
User

DrinkMoxie

Rank

Commander

Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm

McKees Rocks, PA

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:36 am

I want to visit the Islands all over tropical parts of the world: Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives, St Lucia being probably the tops of my list
Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Exhorder-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Goatwhore-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Witchery-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-OctoberTide-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-TheAbsence-Desultory-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Alestorm-DarkTranquillity-InExtremo-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Meshuggah-Gyze-Benediction-BeyondCreation-Voivod

cabin 3013 (2012)
cabin 9560 (2014)
cabin 8671 (2015)
cabin 7313 (2017)
User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:05 am

Once I kick the 70K habit, Iceland is probably the top location on my list with Australia and New Zealand making to top 3.
I should get around to updating my signature
no avatar
User

gnoff_the_creep

Rank

Lieutenant

Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:55 pm

Sweden

by gnoff_the_creep » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:43 am

Iceland is on the buckets list for now
PINK

http://twitter.com/rockgnoff/

http://rockgnoff.blogspot.se/
User

jeyrow

Rank

Oiler

Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:04 am

by jeyrow » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:44 pm

I will like to visit: Iceland, New Zeland, Finland, China, Russia

My list of countries visited: Spain, France, Germany, Netherlands, Panama, Mexico, Jamaica, USA, Panama, Nicaragua

:belly:
Last edited by jeyrow on Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wacken - 2014
Leyendas del Rock (Spain) - 2014
Corona Hell and Heaven Fest - 2016
70000Tons - 2015 - 7307
70000Tons - 2016 - 7531
70000Tons - 2017 - 6231
70000Tons - Out
User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:29 pm

Calgary, AB, Canada

by Phoenix » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:51 am

Iceland, Italy, and Sweden. One of these times I'll make it to Sabaton Open Air. Happens on or around my birthday every year.
Aeternam-†-Amon.Amarth-†-Black.Crown.Initiate-†-ChthoniC-†-Gorod-†-In.Extremo-†-Insomnium-†-In.Vain-†-Korpiklaani-†-Melechesh-†-Mercenary-†-Metsatöll-†-Ne.Obliviscaris-†-Novembre-†-Sabaton-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Soilwork-†-Solstafir-†-Tengger.Calvary-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
no avatar
User

gnoff_the_creep

Rank

Lieutenant

Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:55 pm

Sweden

by gnoff_the_creep » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:51 am

Phoenix wrote:Iceland, Italy, and Sweden. One of these times I'll make it to Sabaton Open Air. Happens on or around my birthday every year.

Only ever been to Sabaton Open Air once, though it was called Rockstad Falun at the time.
Part from Sabaton playing every time a really nice festival :lol:
PINK

http://twitter.com/rockgnoff/

http://rockgnoff.blogspot.se/
User

Daenerys

Rank

Midshipman

Mon May 24, 2010 7:42 am

Clearwater/Tampa, Florida

by Daenerys » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:27 pm

Hoppy McGee wrote:Would love to travel more but 70K eats up pretty much all of our travel budget and then some. One of these days I need to put the money together to go to Iceland. That country looks absolutely gorgeous. Would love to spend two or three weeks there just driving around from town to town, eating, drinking and enjoying the sights.
:viking:

^^^ Some of our friends recently did exactly this and had a great time!

We really want to go Belgium and had planned to go to Graspop this year but terrorism and our wedding kind of prevented that. Sweden and Finland have long been on the list so we're hoping to go to both next summer! I've always really wanted to go to Japan and the Netherlands also.

I've been to Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Italy, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, and Lichtenstein by land. Mexico, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Turks and Caicos, Bahamas by sea.
Hypocrisy-Ihsahn-Primordial-GrandMagus-Skeletonwitch-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager-Evergrey-Korpiklaani-Sanctuary-AmonAmarth-Ensiferum-BlindGuardian-SepticFlesh-Alestorm-DarkTranquillity-SymphonyX
User

biertroll

Rank

Midshipman

Sun May 15, 2011 5:36 pm

Las Vegas, NV

by biertroll » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:08 pm

Japan, Costa Rica, UAE, China, Thailand, Brazil, Norway, Germany, Italy, Australia, Indonesia
70000tons 2018 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx, Warbringer

Deck ? 2018
Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17. MDF 13,14,15.
no avatar
User

Martivella

Rank

Wiper

Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:54 am

Netherlands

by Martivella » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:16 am

Country's i have bin to:
USA, Curaçao, Brazil, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, UK, Denmark, Germany, Belgium, France, Swiss, Austria, Czech Republic, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Spain, Cape Verde, Gibraltar, Egypt, Kenya, Thailand, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia
and of course The Netherlands.

The bucket list:
Canada, Mexico, Cuba, Almost all of south america, South Africa, The rest of the Dutch Antilles, New Zeeland.
User

metalmaciejmetal

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:27 pm

Mississauga, Ontario

by metalmaciejmetal » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:15 am

I have nothing left on my list, I've been to Wacken last month and nothing beyond that seems at all interesting.

If I have to pick a few countries that intrigue me, Brazil I suppose would be on top of the list. Chile. Czech. Ireland. The deciding factor on where I'd like to travel would depend on what band is playing.
Survivor 2016 and 2017
User

captaingabbeh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:07 pm

Calgary, Canada

by captaingabbeh » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:09 pm

Finland and Japan are at the top of my list.

2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 BOOKED!!

Want:
NeO-Chthonic-Heidevolk-Sabaton--Powerwolf-Kreator-Finntroll-Nightwish-Myrath-Thunderstone-TheAgonist-Skindred-Satyricon-Hypocrisy-Epica-Starkill-Crossfaith-Zeal&Ardor-Meshuggah-Septicflesh-Aeternam-Demons&Wizards-3TEETH
no avatar
User

deathmetalpat

Rank

Midshipman

Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Maryland,USA

by deathmetalpat » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:28 pm

Iceland and Ireland ,problably do both of these within 2 years.Iceland the scenery is of interest , Ireland scenery and beer!
My wishlist 2018 -All the bands in 70k rotation that I don't care about.
2012-14 Survivor
2015-16 Abandoned Ship
2017 Returned
2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
User

TPH

Rank

Petty Officer

Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:47 am

Dublin, Ireland

by TPH » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:23 am

Where I want to go: New Zealand, Japan, Norway and/or Sweden and/or Iceland.
Already went to: Ireland, Italy, England, USA, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Oman, Canada, Spain, Portugal.

Living in Ireland since almost 4 years now after a few trips, Rome is fucking awesome if you love Art or History (I love both), fuck London but my colleagues in Sheffield are super cool, Belgian beers are so fucking great, never smoked weed so why the fuck did I go to Netherlands, just went in Germany for Wacken, Oman in August is fucking HOT (40°C at 9 am), Blame Canada, Spain is a cool country, so is Portugal.
Wacken 2003
Fury Fest 2004-2005, Hellfest 2006 to 2017
70K 2017 - cabin 2250
User

Kingslayer

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:48 pm

Hellgary, Canada

by Kingslayer » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:54 pm

New Zealand, Scotland/Ireland, Norway (or Scandinavia in general)
2016: 9231
2017: 6521
2018: TBD

Wishlist: Amon Amarth, Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Running Wild, Septicflesh, Steel Panther, Unleash The Archers
User

PacNW

Rank

Crewman

Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:16 pm

Portland, OR

by PacNW » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:03 pm

I really want to go to Thailand. The beaches look incredible, all the Buddhist temples, and I'd love to see some Muay Thai matches live. Kinda feel like I need to get a serious girlfriend to go with me first though, don't want people assuming the worst about me.
2012, 2017 - 6223, 2018 - 6387
User

MonicaMM

Rank

Crewman

Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:10 am

São Paulo, Brasil

by MonicaMM » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:41 am

biertroll wrote:Japan, Costa Rica, UAE, China, Thailand, Brazil, Norway, Germany, Italy, Australia, Indonesia

If you come to Brazil, let me know :D
2015, 2016 and 2017 survivor

Wishlist:
Abbath - Apocalyptica - Arcturus - Behemoth - Borknagar - Edguy - Evergrey - Lacuna Coil - Lindemann <3 - Mayhem - Michael Monroe - Moonspell - Nervosa - Novembers Doom - Sabaton - Samael - Tankard
User

MonicaMM

Rank

Crewman

Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:10 am

São Paulo, Brasil

by MonicaMM » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:47 am

metalmaciejmetal wrote:If I have to pick a few countries that intrigue me, Brazil I suppose would be on top of the list. Chile. Czech. Ireland. The deciding factor on where I'd like to travel would depend on what band is playing.

I've already told you: Helloween is touring here in October. Are you going to miss the chance to see Kai Hansen + Michael Kiske + Andi Deris together on stage while you're among the most insane metal audience? If I were you, I wouldn't... First show is already sold out ;)
2015, 2016 and 2017 survivor

Wishlist:
Abbath - Apocalyptica - Arcturus - Behemoth - Borknagar - Edguy - Evergrey - Lacuna Coil - Lindemann <3 - Mayhem - Michael Monroe - Moonspell - Nervosa - Novembers Doom - Sabaton - Samael - Tankard
User

Tiki108

Rank

Oiler

Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:33 am

Tampa, FL

by Tiki108 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:15 pm

I've only been to France, Germany, Canada, Mexico, Japan, Hong Kong and China so far (and yes, the Chinese Visa process is a bit of a pain, but at least in the US they are allowing us 10 year tourist Visas, so it's worth it). I really want to see most of Europe, plus Russia, Egypt, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Brazil, Peru, Ecuador and I'm sure some others that I'm missing.
70K: 2014
MDF: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
Summer Breeze: 2014, 2015
Party.San: 2015
ProgPower: 2014, 2015, 2016
User

biertroll

Rank

Midshipman

Las Vegas, NV

by biertroll » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:04 am

MonicaMM wrote:
biertroll wrote:Japan, Costa Rica, UAE, China, Thailand, Brazil, Norway, Germany, Italy, Australia, Indonesia

If you come to Brazil, let me know :D

DONE

I just find it funny the places we all want to visit, someone else on the forum is from.
Last edited by biertroll on Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
70000tons 2018 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx, Warbringer

Deck ? 2018
User

MettalMiranda

Rank

Oiler

Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:11 pm

Pittsburgh , PA

by MettalMiranda » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:43 am

mount bromo , indonesia Korcula Croatia Cambodia's Ta Prohm Temple , Pang Mapha Coffin Caves northen Thailand for starters .
Though Japan has always been a big one for me , I have been involved in martial arts for a very long time and i would love to see the many tea houses and gardens that still exist

Demolition hammer - Onslaught - BullRiff Stampede - Kryptos -Seprevation -Gojira - Black Kirin - Ego Falls - Testament - Savage Messiah - Anthrax - Krysthla - Beholder - Demonic Resurrection - Reptilian Death - Bhyanak Maut- BurgerKill
User

WizardBeast

Rank

Captain

Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Denver, CO

by WizardBeast » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:28 pm

CFH wrote:I've been to: Estonia, Sweden, Russia, Luxemburg, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Spain, Turkey, Egypt, USA, Jamaica

West Coast USA is something that's definitely on my bucket list, especially Las Vegas and San Fransisco. LA used to be there too, but from what I've heard from people who have visited the city, it's not worth it. Me and my friends used to have a plan either to attend 70k or do the famous route 66, but we ended up doing 70k (and don't regret it a bit). Now that I've started to think about it, I don't see any reasons to do the route 66, 'cause there isin't really that much things that I'd want to experience in the east coast. Needless to say, we got hooked to the cruise and are attending 2017 as well, so it might take a while to get that west coast trip to happen.

I'd also love to see F1 live some day, doesn't really matter where (okay, Monte Carlo would propably be #1).

Las Vegas is LAAAAMMMME. Best cities in the west USA are Denver, San Fran, Seattle, LA is still better than Vegas. Come on out!
2018 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Gojira, Borknagar, Jorn, Goatwhore, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Memoriam, Devin Townsend, Meshuggah, Hypocrisy, Persefone, Be'lakor, In Mourning, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Alarum
User

WizardBeast

Rank

Captain

Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Denver, CO

by WizardBeast » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:32 pm

I've been to 42 states in the USA, Canada, Mexico, most of the Caribbean LOL, China, India, France, Italy, Sweden, Finland, and Czech Republic.

I am visiting the Netherlands and Belgium in April of this year.

I would love to go finish all 50 states and also visit Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Norway, St. Petersburg Russia, Germany, Denmark, England, Ireland, Romania, Spain, Portugal....damn, I had better get busy!
2018 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Gojira, Borknagar, Jorn, Goatwhore, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Memoriam, Devin Townsend, Meshuggah, Hypocrisy, Persefone, Be'lakor, In Mourning, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Alarum
User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:00 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
CFH wrote:I've been to: Estonia, Sweden, Russia, Luxemburg, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Spain, Turkey, Egypt, USA, Jamaica

Las Vegas is LAAAAMMMME. Best cities in the west USA are Denver, San Fran, Seattle, LA is still better than Vegas. Come on out!

Portland is pretty great too.
I should get around to updating my signature
User

Zed3

Rank

Oiler

Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:39 am

Moldova

by Zed3 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:15 am

Top of my list would be Japan & Hawaï (yeah not a country per se but it's not the USA I want to visit but Hawaiian volcanoes !)

MettalMiranda wrote:mount bromo , indonesia (...)

If you ever get there don't forget pay a visit to nearby mount Semeru, it's so much more impressive than mount Bromo ! The final climb by night with arrival at the summit with the rising sun and an eruption is just one the very best moments in my life ! Volcanoes rock :headbanger:
2017: Survivor - 2018: Skipping to stand by my wife in the birthing room on Feb 3rd !

Wishlist 2018:
Abbath-/-Aeternam-/-Aeverium-/-Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Be'lakor-/-Blaakyum-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Biohazard-/-Body.Count-/-Brujeria-/-Bucovina-/-Cellador-/-Dark.Tranquility-/-E-An-Na-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Ex.Deo-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Ghost-/-Gojira-/-Grand.Magus-/-Harmasar-/-Immolation-/-Kreator-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Machine.Head-/-Moonspell-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightwish-/-Paradise.Lost-/-Powerwolf-/-Sabaton-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Sick.of.it.all-/-Sinister-/-Skalmold-/-Skinny.Puppy-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Svart.Crown-/-Tarja-/-The.Arrs-/-The.Crown-/-Undrask-/-Unleash.The.Archers-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Vektor-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape
User

biertroll

Rank

Midshipman

Las Vegas, NV

by biertroll » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:46 am

WizardBeast wrote:Las Vegas is LAAAAMMMME. Best cities in the west USA are Denver, San Fran, Seattle, LA is still better than Vegas. Come on out!

:shock: :|

Deck ? 2018
User

Leonardo

Rank

Oiler

Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:13 pm

Manhattan sewer

by Leonardo » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:16 am

Italy ofcourse....and have the finest pizza ever made!

Mmmmmmm piiiiiiiiizzzzzzaaaaaaa...
Everybody was kung fu fighting...they were banging their heads fast as lightning
User

DrinkMoxie

Rank

Commander

Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm

McKees Rocks, PA

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:52 am

Does anybody have any experience with the Maldives?

I'm planning about October 2018, plenty of time to really get things together. I know my best flight options based on current availability, and know how to adjust plans if flight options change. I also know to try to plan to be there during a new moon (for best chance to see the bioluminescent phytoplankton (a.k.a. "sea of stars"))... and from there choices get pretty crazy! SO MANY islands/atolls and selection of resorts and options.
So, nice beaches and swimming are criteria I'm primarily looking at. Currently Kuredu and Reethi are my top choices, but I've barely had a chance to scratch the surface! Any recommendations based on experience?
Also, I plan on using local transfer after arrival at MLE, but on the way back I was thinking an overnight catamaran/dhoni cruise, but I have not been able to find any reliable sources or pricing & availability of existing tours.

Anybody whose been and has anything they recommend, I definitely want to hear it!
Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Exhorder-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Goatwhore-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Witchery-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-OctoberTide-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-TheAbsence-Desultory-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Alestorm-DarkTranquillity-InExtremo-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Meshuggah-Gyze-Benediction-BeyondCreation-Voivod

cabin 3013 (2012)
cabin 9560 (2014)
cabin 8671 (2015)
cabin 7313 (2017)
no avatar
User

_morbidite

Rank

Wiper

Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:58 am

by _morbidite » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:30 pm

For me, Sweden, Finland, Chile, Canada, Germany, Brazil, Mexico, Portugal, Norway.
Wish I could just travel throughout Europe and South America and see everything.
Kreator ❤
Gigs:
7/2: maiden/ghost
8/12: behemoth/slayer/lambofgod

Wishlist 2018:
Too long to even mention it!