Locked 6 posts Page 1 of 1
How the hell do you upload an avatar?
  • SatansWrath
    Chief Petty Officer

How the hell do you upload an avatar?

by SatansWrath » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:09 am

Seriously...

Current image:
    Maximum dimensions; width: 200 pixels, height: 200 pixels, file size: 6.84 KiB.

6,84 kib wtf how the hell do you even make a picture so small in size and upload it, I tried to size down a system camera photo 4 meg picture into a gif pic, and changed size and beat it down to 23kib, but I cant go less than that I´ve seen people with quiet decent quality and quite big avatars, so can someone give me a tip to upload an avatar. would be really nice

what the hell is this for a site anyways that doesnt allow pics bigger than gimlies dwarfdick 6kb I didnt even know you could have so small size on your pictures=/
    http://parethardrock.se/

Pissed of whishlist for the cruises:
    Turisas, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Dalriada, Motorhead, Vader, Arch Enemy, Abinchova, Northland, Sear Bliss, Watain, Slayer, Raubtier, Immortal, Xandria, Fear Factory, Rammstein, Running Wild
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

Re: How the hell do you upload an avatar?

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:51 am

Not much of a metal thread/question my friend so likely should go in Off Course but here's a reply I sent to someone there just minutes ago...

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    SlaytanicE21 wrote:how the hell do I compress or downsize my photos enough to get an avatar????

Either resize them on your computer using whatever graphic editing software you normally use or, easier still, upload whatever you have to a site like http://www.photobucket.com and they usually have editing tools on site to resize. I think photobucket's editing page even has templates with setting like avatar and such.

Good luck
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • SatansWrath
    Chief Petty Officer

by SatansWrath » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:40 am

cheers buddy Ill do that ! I also buy you a beer I will remember a headbangin penguin with a guitar :heavydrink:
    http://parethardrock.se/

Pissed of whishlist for the cruises:
    Turisas, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Dalriada, Motorhead, Vader, Arch Enemy, Abinchova, Northland, Sear Bliss, Watain, Slayer, Raubtier, Immortal, Xandria, Fear Factory, Rammstein, Running Wild
  • Allison
    Heavy Metal Pirate

by Allison » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:34 am

EDIT: Thread moved from Engine Room to Off Course.

:beerwink:
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:06 pm

My avatars are always blurry as hell :evil:
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    Witch Bear
    Petty Officer

by Witch Bear » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:44 am

Me am no have problems with blurry image as me am buy Avatar on Blu Ray. 3-D TV am also a plus :D
    Deck 666
Locked 6 posts Page 1 of 1