Post Reply 3145 posts
Cheers + BIERS
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: Cheers + BIERS

by Memnoch » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:28 am

Visited Mikkeller&Friends in Copenhagen on Sunday and tasted a couple of their pale ales. They were awesome as expected.
    I bought my sister some beers from them as well, since she has celiac. To my surprise they had four different gluten free beers: "I Wish", "Peter, Pale and Mary", "Green Gold" and "American Dream". Three first ones are all hoppy pale ales in the American style and the American Dream is a hoppy lager.
    Wishlist:
    SABATON / ARKONA / STUCK MOJO / HEIDEVOLK / KILPI / SLAYER
    FOLK METAL / THRASH METAL
  • gnoff_the_creep
    Lieutenant

by gnoff_the_creep » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:20 am

Not really beer, but mead, same same.

Have a mead party at my place today.

Around 15 people will show up if everyone makes it.
    Have chilled around 33 liters of mead, all about 11-14% ABV, I think we'll have enough.

Have actually managed to make it through most of my home brewed beer stash, so starting to work through the mead now...

That reminds me, I should start beer brewing season soon.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:18 am

Went to our favorite beer bar again last night.

Ska Brewing Estival Cream Stout
    Odell 90 Schilling Scottish Ale
    1055 XOXO Coffee Stout
    Mikkeller Beer Geek Breakfast Stout
    Oak Creek Nut Brown on Steroids
    Avery Ellies Brown
    Breckenridge Vanilla Porter Nitro
    Breckenridge Agave Wheat
    The Address Hibiscus Baltic Porter
    I should get around to updating my signature
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:45 pm

Had a couple of beers from Grand Canyon Brewing Company this morning.

Pumpkin Springs Porter - A nice autumn seasonal. Was a little put off by the spices on it at first but really enjoyed it the more I had.
    Coffee Bean Stout - A disappointment. No coffee flavor at all and a bit too sweet for my tastes.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:04 pm

Just got back fromArizoana Wilderness Brewing Company. It was recently named by Ratebeer as the #1 new brewery in the world. It was quite good. I thought that each beer I had was well above average for the style. Consistent quality across all their beers. No single beer was mind blowing but the Swansea Saison was my favorite. Worth a try if you happen to be in the area.

Gibraltar's Gose
    Superstition Coffee Stout
    Tres Alamos Tripel
    Fresh N Squeezy Pale Ale
    Lil Gye Rye
  • gnoff_the_creep
    Lieutenant

by gnoff_the_creep » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:11 pm

11 minute video, if you don't know Swedish, well, might still be fun.

Anyhow, three mates won the national championships in homebrewed beers today, they got to brew at a larger brewery to go commersicla, here's the video for it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SIqKM0cJgo
  • gnoff_the_creep
    Lieutenant

by gnoff_the_creep » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:55 am

drinking a home brew stout, a bit dry, a bit sweet, aged on american oak heavy toast

nice stuff
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:39 pm

There has apparently been this outstanding convenience store not too far from my mother's house with a huge selection of new hampshire beers. I'm a bit pissed that I just found out about this. As a result of discovering this store, I got to try some nh nanobrews I never knew existed tonight:

Nepenthe Ales The Shire Stout
    Nepenthe Ales Nut Brown
    Kelsen Brewing Draken Robust Porter
    Out House Ales Rhubarb-Wheat

Nothing great but I did enjoy the Shire Stout.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:00 pm

Enjoyed a Working Man's Porter from Henniker Brewing Company with lunch. It was quite good.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:47 am

At the airport in charlotte, north carolina. Had an OMB Copper and Mecktoberfest. I liked the copper but this oktoberfest beer has a metallic taste.
  • gnoff_the_creep
    Lieutenant

by gnoff_the_creep » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:38 pm

Drinking a kriek from Hanssens, sour lovely stuff.

Yesterday had my last bottle of home brewed beer, the newly brewed aren't done.
    I'm out of home brews for the first time in 11 years!!

Pic of the event:

Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:37 pm

This should never be on page 2. Bump!

Hopefully in a few days to a week ill be back in the beer drinking game. Got a few in the fridge and a new local microbrewery to try out!

In the last couple months ive had a few beers here or there. Had a sip of one tonight but damn cough meds prevent me from drinking a full beer.
  • gnoff_the_creep
    Lieutenant

by gnoff_the_creep » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:49 am

Monmisreal wrote:This should never be on page 2. Bump!

Hopefully in a few days to a week ill be back in the beer drinking game. Got a few in the fridge and a new local microbrewery to try out!

In the last couple months ive had a few beers here or there. Had a sip of one tonight but damn cough meds prevent me from drinking a full beer.

Boo meds!

Yay beer!

:cheers:
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:24 am

Finally got my hands on batch #666 from Haandbryggeriet :twisted: :beerhorns:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Accept-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Crimfall-/-Cripper-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Lingua.Mortis.Orchestra-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Running.Wild-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:52 am

Beer tasting with colleagues at To Tårn (Two Towers) Brewery in Trondheim tonight. :cheers: :3drunks: :heavydrink: :givebeer:
    http://www.totaarn.no/
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Accept-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Crimfall-/-Cripper-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Lingua.Mortis.Orchestra-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Running.Wild-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:16 pm

I love this thread!!! I haven't been buying many bottles lately because I made three batches of homebrew around the holiday season that I've been drinking down. Getting close to emptying my stock. Going to be brewing a batch of Citra hopped IPA (this is my regular brew and I always try to make sure there is some in the fridge). Wife also want me to try making a Saison. Excited to try brewing something new as I've mostly just been brewing and tweaking a handful of ale recipes over the past few months.

:chug: :3drunks: :belly:
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    /-Abbath-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-Allegeaon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Archspire-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates--Autopsy-/-Avatar-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-Be'lakor-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bloodbath-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Cancer-/-Carcass-/-Cattle.Decapitation-\-Cloak-\-Cormorant-/-Craven.Idol-/-Cut.Up-/-Cytotoxin-/-Dark.Fortress-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dawn.of.Disease-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Decapitated-/-Decrepit.Birth-/-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Desaster-/-Deströyer.666-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dismember-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Dyscarnate-/-Elder-/-Enforcer-/-Entombed-/-Entrails-/-Finntroll-/-Firespawn-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Grand.Magus-/-God.Dethroned-/-Gorguts-/-Grave-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-High.on.Fire-/-Horrendous-/-Horrified-/-Huntress-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ihsahn-/-Immolation-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Kvelertak-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Legion.of.the.Damned-/-LIK-/-Machine.Head-/-Magic.Circle-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-Memoriam-/-Mgla-/-Midnight-/-Misery.Index-/-Moonspell-/-Mors.Principium.Est-/-Morta.Skuld-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Necrot-/-Obituary-/-Paradise.Lost-/-Primordial-/-Protector-/-Replacaire-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Satan-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletonwitch-/-Skeletal.Remains-/Slayer-/-Sodom-/-Sólstafir-/-Soen-/-Sulphur.Aeon-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-The.Lurking.Fear-/-Thulcandra-/-Tribulation-/-Unleashed-/-Usurpress-/-Vader-/-Vampire-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:22 pm

What's your Untqappd nicks? Mine is einarfr. :party: :beerhorns: :pound: :cheers: :shots: :belly: :chug: :3drunks: :heavydrink: :stagger: :bangers:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690

Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:53 am

Speedy wrote:What's your Untqappd nicks? Mine is einarfr. :party: :beerhorns: :pound: :cheers: :shots: :belly: :chug: :3drunks: :heavydrink: :stagger: :bangers:

Added! Mine is the same as here
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:17 pm

Biertroll :cheers:
    70000tons 2018 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx, Warbringer

Deck ? 2018
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17. MDF 13,14,15.
  • gnoff_the_creep
    Lieutenant

by gnoff_the_creep » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:44 am

Speedy wrote:What's your Untqappd nicks? Mine is einarfr. :party: :beerhorns: :pound: :cheers: :shots: :belly: :chug: :3drunks: :heavydrink: :stagger: :bangers:

gnoff

:viking:

I never add ppl that I don't know though, so good to read here first who's who
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:03 am

:party:
    70000tons 2018 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx, Warbringer

Deck ? 2018
  • gnoff_the_creep
    Lieutenant

by gnoff_the_creep » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:12 pm

Two beer festivals done in 2 weeks, damn so much work when you're not a guest...

Only three more to go in 5 weeks :stagger:
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:36 pm

Sounds delicious!

I think one of my guests sent me beer as a tip. Fed Ex says a 20lb box is heading my way. :cheers:

Deck ? 2018
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:26 pm

Haandbryggeriet Costa Rica Coffee Porter. Quite good. The coffee may be a little bit too dominant but I'm enjoying this one. All the others I had tonight were duds, unfortunately.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:53 am

Restaurant next to the hockey arena just got the Alaskan Smoked Porter in. Yay! Too bad hockey season's almost over.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat May 23, 2015 6:32 pm

Finally got to visit Sentinel Peak Brewing Company here in Tucson. It was excellent. I really liked the hefeweizen, the rauchbier and the dunkel. The chili beer was very interesting. By far the hottest beer I have had so far. It was like drinking the chili peppers.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:41 am

So after some beer ( :P ) pressure I finally went and created an account for Untappd almost three weeks ago. So far I've had 59 "unique" beers since that. :beerwink:

Oh, I think my 60th unique check-in will be a Brewfist 2Late DIPA tonight. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:46 am

My friends and I visited the Fernie Brewing Company last weekend, home of two of my personal favourites, Big Caboose Red Ale and Kickstand Honey Kolsch
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: TBD

Wishlist: Amon Amarth, Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Running Wild, Septicflesh, Steel Panther, Unleash The Archers
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:59 pm

I'm going to Warsaw, Poland for the weekend and was checking beer related places to visit. I found this place called Beer Heaven that has 95 taps. I guess it's true when they say you die when you go to heaven. :lol: :stagger:
    Wishlist:
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:01 pm

untapped name- boozebeast

Lately been drinking Speedway Stout (12%) and full sail bourbon barrel aged imperial stout 10.5%
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • gnoff_the_creep
    Lieutenant

by gnoff_the_creep » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:04 pm

After 7 days of work relaxing with some homebrews :cheers:
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:23 am

Was in Toronto yesterday for the Eluveitie show and found a spice store that sells Grains of Paradise!! Been searching all over for this stuff. Will be using said spices for tomorrows brew day, going to take a stab at a Belgian Golden Ale, never tried making this style before, hoping all goes well! My wife has also agreed to be assistant brewer for the day, excited to finally be dragging her into this crazy hobby as well!

While we were in the area of the spice store I also noticed that we were really close to a microbrewery that I've been dying to visit for the past couple of years, Bellwoods Brewery. We paid a visit to their bottle shop, their selection was pretty low as they are a very popular place with low volumes. Was hoping to find some Witchshark or some of their barrel-aged stuff but settled for the only two brews they still had in stock (Jutsu and Wizard Wolf), both American Pale Ales. Excited to give them a taste tonight.
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    /-Abbath-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-Allegeaon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Archspire-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates--Autopsy-/-Avatar-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-Be'lakor-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bloodbath-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Cancer-/-Carcass-/-Cattle.Decapitation-\-Cloak-\-Cormorant-/-Craven.Idol-/-Cut.Up-/-Cytotoxin-/-Dark.Fortress-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dawn.of.Disease-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Decapitated-/-Decrepit.Birth-/-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Desaster-/-Deströyer.666-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dismember-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Dyscarnate-/-Elder-/-Enforcer-/-Entombed-/-Entrails-/-Finntroll-/-Firespawn-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Grand.Magus-/-God.Dethroned-/-Gorguts-/-Grave-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-High.on.Fire-/-Horrendous-/-Horrified-/-Huntress-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ihsahn-/-Immolation-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Kvelertak-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Legion.of.the.Damned-/-LIK-/-Machine.Head-/-Magic.Circle-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-Memoriam-/-Mgla-/-Midnight-/-Misery.Index-/-Moonspell-/-Mors.Principium.Est-/-Morta.Skuld-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Necrot-/-Obituary-/-Paradise.Lost-/-Primordial-/-Protector-/-Replacaire-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Satan-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletonwitch-/-Skeletal.Remains-/Slayer-/-Sodom-/-Sólstafir-/-Soen-/-Sulphur.Aeon-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-The.Lurking.Fear-/-Thulcandra-/-Tribulation-/-Unleashed-/-Usurpress-/-Vader-/-Vampire-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:33 am

Attended the 8th annual Surlyfest this weekend. Good time. Tried beers not normally available.

http://surlybrewing.com/events/surlyfest-2015/

Beers I sampled at the fest:
    http://surlybrewing.com/beer/hop-shifter-ipa-2/
    http://surlybrewing.com/beer/cacao-bender/
    http://surlybrewing.com/beer/surly-lager-2/
    http://surlybrewing.com/beer/cultivate-2015/

Beers sampled in the taproom right after:
    http://surlybrewing.com/beer/fiery-hell/
    http://surlybrewing.com/beer/one-time-s ... y-version/

My favorites were the Hopshifter & Fiery Hell. All were good enough to drink again (and again ...).

Would have stayed longer, but had to leave to make it to the Symphony X/Overkill show.
    Abbath-Accept-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-AmonAmarth-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-Antaeus-Aosoth-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlackTrip-Bloodbath-Bolzer-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Carcass-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-Convulse-Coroner-CravenIdol-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DerWegEinerFreiheit-DevinTownsend-DewScented-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-Evocation-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-GloriorBelli-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-Hollenthon-HoodedMenace-Horna-Horrendous-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-InVain-Infestus-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khold-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LegionOfTheDamned-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-Miasmal-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-NapalmDeath-NeObliviscaris-NightDemon-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Obituary-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-PagansMind-Panopticon-ParadiseLost-Portal-Powermad-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-Prong-Queensryche-Ripper-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Saor-Sarke-Saxon-Schammasch-ScorpionChild-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Slayer-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-Summoning-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ufomammut-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vallenfyre-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vomitory-Vredehammer-Vuur-WakeTheDead-Waldgeflüster-WASP-WarriorSoul-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • gnoff_the_creep
    Lieutenant

by gnoff_the_creep » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:57 am

Found a beer fest in Sydney, yay!
  • gnoff_the_creep
    Lieutenant

by gnoff_the_creep » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:40 am

In this show:
    http://www.dt.se/dalarna/smedjebacken/d ... soderbarke

Starting something 50min 30sec into it, my pretty beard and lovely voice tells a Swedish story about some beers on the recent beer fest.
    This was on Saturday, live sent to this newspapers website.

I think it went fairly well =)
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:36 am

Business Gnoff is a surprisingly calm dude. :beerwink:
    Understood most of the interview to my surprise.
    Wishlist:
  • gnoff_the_creep
    Lieutenant

by gnoff_the_creep » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:06 am

Memnoch wrote:Business Gnoff is a surprisingly calm dude. :beerwink:
    Understood most of the interview to my surprise.

I stayed sober for my interview :lol:
    (well up until I was finished :stagger: )
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:37 am

Nice one Gnoff :) Couldn't understand a word you said but you looked and sounded very professional :)

Had lunch and beers with some clients at this little place last week:

http://www.4heartsbrewing.com/

Their Pale Ale was exceptional.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    BOAT
    2019 Wishlist
    -/-Accept-/-Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Dragony-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Mayan-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Within-Temptation-/-
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:58 pm

A couple of weeks ago my sister went to Belgium and I told her to bring me some local beer. "Just make sure the label doesn't say wheat, white, weizen, blanche, blanc." She brought me two bottles - Timmermans Tradition BLANCHE Lambicus and Budels BIO Pilsner. To be honest, I'm scared to try them :D
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
  • gnoff_the_creep
    Lieutenant

by gnoff_the_creep » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:43 am

NuuX wrote:A couple of weeks ago my sister went to Belgium and I told her to bring me some local beer. "Just make sure the label doesn't say wheat, white, weizen, blanche, blanc." She brought me two bottles - Timmermans Tradition BLANCHE Lambicus and Budels BIO Pilsner. To be honest, I'm scared to try them :D

The first:
    http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/beername/7060/32615/

The second:
    http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/budels-pil ... 007/32615/
Post Reply 3145 posts