2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Stained Class
    Commander

Re: FYI !!!

by Stained Class » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:57 pm

viathyn wrote:Yeah, this is what my forum looks like right now:

Oh weird. Was it a setting change or was it just like that when you came back?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:58 pm

Same for me. It happened in the middle of a post. Avatar moved from right side to left. Don't like the quoted text part. Font is not easy to read.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:59 pm

Sgt. B wrote:

Same for me. It happened in the middle of a post. Avatar moved from right side to left. Don't like the quoted text part. Font is not easy to read.

Mine still looks normal. Hum.
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:59 pm

The last time the theme was changed it was to help with the kitchens taking over.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:06 pm

The main menu looks the same and so does the reply box, but everything else is black now!
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:58 pm

Can't read quote text with this new forum theme.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:03 pm

Hmm. Hasn't changed the layout when I view from my phone.
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:22 pm

New layout! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I don't like it! :bitch: :bitch: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Probably will get used to it SOON, though. Quotes look kinda weird.

Lots of activity in the forum management... Interesting... :ugeek:

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:31 pm

And the skipper is online!
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:46 pm

woah everything is backwards
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:06 pm

It's ok. Change is good
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:48 pm

I'M BAAAAAACK!!!!! :boobs: :beerwink: :cool: :D ;) :headbanger:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:08 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:I'M BAAAAAACK!!!!! :boobs: :beerwink: :cool: :D ;) :headbanger:

Who are you?

So. Does anyone want to response to a post, then you sign in. and then forget the post you wish to respond to.

:oops:

Hi Margot............. lol
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:09 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:
    Goddess of Metal wrote:I'M BAAAAAACK!!!!! :boobs: :beerwink: :cool: :D ;) :headbanger:

Who are you?

So. Does anyone want to response to a post, then you sign in. and then forget the post you wish to respond to.

:oops:

Hi Margot............. lol

Beer much??? :P :lol:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:16 am

Forum format changed for 30 seconds for me last night then reverted to old and has stayed that way since :?
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:28 am

Apparently Buckethead has released 26 CD's this year. Dafuq?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:04 pm

Laura wrote:A week from tomorrow my family & I are attending a birthday party for my brother-in-law's grandma. She is turning 100 years old. :headbanger: I've known this woman & have been to many family events with her ever since my sister & brother-in-law were married in 1979. Well, if I make it to 100 (which I hope to - ha), I'd love to be like her: physically quite well (although she moves slowly & is a bit hunched over), no significant memory loss, has an upbeat attitude, lives in her own home (with her 89 year old husband; her 3rd :P - the previous two died), still does all of her own cooking (and she is a great cook!), has a strong network of family & friends (many who are decades younger than she is!). Wow - this woman is amazing. Happy bitthday, Grandma Bea!

THAT is awesome Laura!....I had a GReat, great, great.....Grandma that lived to be 108 yrs old! bless that woman!..imagine all they have seen in their lifetime!
    OH.....and HELLOOOOO! THERE!!!! long time no SEA!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:19 pm

welcome baaaaack Margie!! :cheers: :shred: :cheers: :shred:

debborah1 wrote:
    Laura wrote:A week from tomorrow my family & I are attending a birthday party for my brother-in-law's grandma. She is turning 100 years old. :headbanger: I've known this woman & have been to many family events with her ever since my sister & brother-in-law were married in 1979. Well, if I make it to 100 (which I hope to - ha), I'd love to be like her: physically quite well (although she moves slowly & is a bit hunched over), no significant memory loss, has an upbeat attitude, lives in her own home (with her 89 year old husband; her 3rd :P - the previous two died), still does all of her own cooking (and she is a great cook!), has a strong network of family & friends (many who are decades younger than she is!). Wow - this woman is amazing. Happy bitthday, Grandma Bea!

THAT is awesome Laura!....I had a GReat, great, great.....Grandma that lived to be 108 yrs old! bless that woman!..imagine all they have seen in their lifetime!
    OH.....and HELLOOOOO! THERE!!!! long time no SEA!

And welcome baaaaack to you too Debb!! :cheers: :shred: :cheers: :shred:

Great to have both you ladies back on the forum - and :cool: - I just noticed that the three of us signed on to this forum for the first time within a few weeks of one another. And now it's about 3 and 1/2 years later!! :shock: Really hard to believe sometimes. :beerwink:

And Debb - thanks for your comments about my brother-in-law's Grandma Bea....and it is amazing you had a great, great grandma who lived to 108! Bea's 100 year old birthday party last Saturday afternoon was a big success and a lot of fun - it was in her and her husband's home and nearly 50 people came including some from out of state such as two of her grandchildren from California, one from Florida, and a great-grandchild from Utah. She has maintained such a great network of friends and family - I think that has been part of the secret to her successful aging. And apparently, a running joke with she and some of her loved ones is that she always said she'd live to be 100.... and sho'nuff - she did it!! (She has always struck me as a feisty, strong-willed, and determined person, so it doesn't surprise me ;) ) So, here's living well :beerwink: to 100. (see y'all in 2061 :cool: )
    Woot! :headbanger:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:11 pm

when viewing from my phone, half of your pictures overlap over text...
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:09 am

The Finnish press has gone apeshit after the Swedish newspaper Svenska Dagbladet published how our Christmas pies look like swastikas:
    http://www.svt.se/nyheter/sverige/ett-h ... ffet-nagon

The funniest reaction came from an army surplus store Varusteleka:
    http://www.varusteleka.com/en/product/r ... pro/26933/

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's the Christmas pie:

And the Swedish cookie cutter:

Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Chris
    Petty Officer

by Chris » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:45 am

I am all to familiar with that sort of heckling. It does always seem to come from some jabba the hut looking character shouting it as well.
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:18 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:This nasty ass looking hag I met walking back from my pizza date said something like "get it cut or braid it you fucking idiot!" supposedly about my beard. I was listening to music and wasn't very interested in hearing what she said

I found it a slight bit amusing though that she was interested enoug in my appearance to speak up about it, when she herself wasn't really a beauty queen when going by traditional standards.
    For starters it helps to have all your teeth I say before you offer upp advice on grooming for others

I'm missing a tooth... :oops:

:lol: :lol:

--
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:10 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:
    gnoff_the_creep wrote:This nasty ass looking hag I met walking back from my pizza date said something like "get it cut or braid it you fucking idiot!" supposedly about my beard. I was listening to music and wasn't very interested in hearing what she said

I found it a slight bit amusing though that she was interested enoug in my appearance to speak up about it, when she herself wasn't really a beauty queen when going by traditional standards.
    For starters it helps to have all your teeth I say before you offer upp advice on grooming for others

I'm missing a tooth... :oops:

:lol: :lol:

Then don't tell me to cut me beard!
    :lol:

At least braid it! :lol: :lol:

(Seriously, though, epic beard, dude.)

--
    Chris
    Petty Officer

by Chris » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:25 am

Good stuff. Thanks for sharing.
    :deathhorns:
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:49 am

After 48 days straight of work, I"ve taken a day off!

NOw I'm bored.

:lol:
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:05 am

Jaimie38 wrote:48 days straight of work

Fuck that shit. :lol:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:52 pm

I'll be so fucking glad when football season is over!!! :bitch:
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:58 am

metalgoddess wrote:I'll be so fucking glad when football season is over!!! :bitch:

Because it's hockey season? ;)
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:53 am

metalgoddess wrote:I'll be so fucking glad when football season is over!!! :bitch:

That's the one sports season I don't mind, mainly because our football stadium is far far away from where I work, so I never have to deal with the fans. Also, the Super Bowl is a great time for shopping, since everyone else is at home watching the game.
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:40 am

I was so tired after this year's cruise that I fell asleep watching the Super Bowl. Apparently, it was quite a good game. I have no idea. I woke up at 10pm.

--
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:11 am

SOOOOO....iF YOU REALLY WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN ON HERE....
    MAY I SUGGEST....GOING BACK TO THE BEGINING OF SOME OF OUR OLDEST THREADS WE STARTED ON HERE AND READ OUR WITS OF MAYHEM.......DAMN WE HAD A GOOD TIME ON HERE ANTICIPATING THE FIRST CRUISE!!...EVERYONE WAS HAPPY.....FUN....GETTINGTO KNOW EACH OTHER.....I STILL CRACK UP AT OUR SHIT-POSTING FROM THEN........NOW?....MEH....NOT SO MUCH :headbanger: :|
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:22 am

debborah1 wrote:SOOOOO....iF YOU REALLY WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN ON HERE....
    MAY I SUGGEST....GOING BACK TO THE BEGINING OF SOME OF OUR OLDEST THREADS WE STARTED ON HERE AND READ OUR WITS OF MAYHEM.......DAMN WE HAD A GOOD TIME ON HERE ANTICIPATING THE FIRST CRUISE!!...EVERYONE WAS HAPPY.....FUN....GETTINGTO KNOW EACH OTHER.....I STILL CRACK UP AT OUR SHIT-POSTING FROM THEN........NOW?....MEH....NOT SO MUCH :headbanger: :|

:lol: yeah those were good times. Now we got familiar with eachother! Some of us a little TOO familiar. :mrgreen:

How's that for kicking the hornet's nest?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:58 am

I miss Witchbear.
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:09 am

NuuX wrote:I miss Witchbear.

Witchbear was the best!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:23 am

yeah... ever since Paul stopped posting, we lost a few fun characters... coincidence?
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:28 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:yeah... ever since Paul stopped posting, we lost a few fun characters... coincidence?

hm...perhaps.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:26 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    NuuX wrote:I miss Witchbear.

Witchbear was the beast!

fixd
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:42 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:yeah... ever since Paul stopped posting, we lost a few fun characters... coincidence?

hm...perhaps.

I still think Witchbear is Jake - but he flatly denies it, so....
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:50 am

Laura wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

hm...perhaps.

I still think Witchbear is Jake - but he flatly denies it, so....

I always assumed Witchbear was either Kevin or that guy in a kilt from Bakersfield that posts Andy comics from time to time.
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
Post Reply 4350 posts