Post Reply 4350 posts
FYI !!!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

Re: FYI !!!

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:08 pm

they already reimagined it... it was called Evil Dead 2... and it was even funnier!
    I do not accept modern horror, and I do not accept unnecessary remakes... this being both... I hope everybody in the movie gets head cancer
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:05 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:Wasn't Evil Dead supposed to be scary, while Evil Dead 2 was the funny comedy one?

Well all gets slain by Army of Darkness

Yep, the original Evil Dead wasn't/isn't intended to be funny, but part 2 is.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:54 am

Conrad wrote:
    gnoff_the_creep wrote:Wasn't Evil Dead supposed to be scary, while Evil Dead 2 was the funny comedy one?

intentions aside... it IS funny.
    They're been off and on promising an Evil Dead 4 for half my life... instead they do a remake designed to look like a modern horror movie and remove EVERY bit of what makes the originals endearing. I'm sorry, but these remakes of classic horror are nothing but hogwash, no matter how beloved the original is... in fact, the more beloved the original, the less fucking necessary the remake.
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:27 am

CaptOblivious wrote:i liked the new Evil Dead yes its supposed to be funny but this was a reimagining of the same world not a direct retell plus the final chainsaw scene was totally worth it

Yea I actually enjoyed the remake more than I thought I would. Best chainsaw scene in cinema since High Tension. I didnt think it would be nearly as graphic as it turned out too, hollywood has been a bunch of pussies when it comes to gore. Even the "gory" movies like hostel had a bunch of cutaways.
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:28 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:they already reimagined it... it was called Evil Dead 2... and it was even funnier!
    I do not accept modern horror, and I do not accept unnecessary remakes... this being both... I hope everybody in the movie gets head cancer

:lol: :lol: You want Raimi and Cambell to get the cancer?

Also, Raimi already had head cancer...it was called Spiderman
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:52 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:they already reimagined it... it was called Evil Dead 2... and it was even funnier!

Evil Dead 2 was a remake of Evil Dead 1 but also a continuation of the film.So they kinda just shortened the remake of the first film and then squeezed in a sequal into the same film.It's kind of odd how they did it.
    Always loved the Evil Dead films.
    Will never forget that infamous moment in the first film where the chick gets raped by trees :lol:

Great films to watch when drunk.

Not surprised it's getting a remake though.I mean most films comeing out these days are remakes of old films.The newer generation of film directors just don't have any imagination whatsoever.either that or the stories they come up with are too similar to previously made films.Probably the reason why so many companies these days invest in comic book or novel adaptations.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:34 am

there's plenty of creativity out there... see: Tucker & Dale Vs. Evil, Behind The Mask: The Rise Of Leslie Vernon, John Dies At The End, Hobo With A Shotgun, Evil Aliens, Cabin In The Woods... and don't even get me started on Asian films... but as long as people keep paying to see shitty remakes, Hollywood will keep crankin' 'em out cause they don't have to pay any creators for content since they already own the rights from the incredibly well done and don't need to be remade original films...

I feel like my youth is being molested by all these shit remakes

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:35 am

Tucker & Dale was great!
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:06 am

Hobo with a shotgun was fucking terrible.
    There used to be a lot of great asian films comeing out but it they were usually the ones you would find in bargain bins for a few euros.I rememeber there is one particluarly awesome film thats extremly rare due to how many films used the same name.It was called Hero and it was a chinese film.There is an 'axe gang ' in it.I recomend watching it .
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:29 am

Hobo was sooo good... either you missed the point or it just didn't appeal to you, which is fair enough... but it was creative and had EVERYTHING I could hope for from a Rutger Hauer mocksploitation film

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:08 pm

I didn't like hobo with a shotgun either.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:17 pm

Stained Class wrote:I didn't like hobo with a shotgun either.

I'm sad for you. Movie makes me laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:18 pm

I just noticed Hobo with a Shotgun will be on the 4Kino channel here tonight (starts in 45 minutes). :D
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:07 pm

Stained Class wrote:I didn't like hobo with a shotgun either.

^ Same. Im not the biggest fan of exploitation films, well I do love me some good blaxploitation, but Hobo just went overboard. Same thing with a movie called Hanger.
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:17 pm

I forgot to mention, my plans to go hear about Jesus didn't work out. My family called me over to see a holocaust remembrance event instead. I'll let you guys know if I get another chance.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:35 pm

Pima County Fair 2013 Entertainment: To be announced SOON! Dammit, UMC. You're rubbing off on others. :bitch:
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:21 am

Saw a young guy on the train this morning who had about 8 lip piercings (rings). All I could think was - Ouch. I have 9 ear piercings and the last few (higher up) took a while to heal - I'd think anything around the mouth would be really difficult to heal. :?
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:55 am

Laura wrote:Saw a young guy on the train this morning who had about 8 lip piercings (rings). All I could think was - Ouch. I have 9 ear piercings and the last few (higher up) took a while to heal - I'd think anything around the mouth would be really difficult to heal. :?

ehh, not really. I used to have 2 (both sides of lower lip) and a double labret. They take a bit longer than some piercings, but nothing too severe. The hardest part was avoiding spicy foods for a couple weeks during healing, because OUCH

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:21 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Laura wrote:Saw a young guy on the train this morning who had about 8 lip piercings (rings). All I could think was - Ouch. I have 9 ear piercings and the last few (higher up) took a while to heal - I'd think anything around the mouth would be really difficult to heal. :?

ehh, not really. I used to have 2 (both sides of lower lip) and a double labret. They take a bit longer than some piercings, but nothing too severe. The hardest part was avoiding spicy foods for a couple weeks during healing, because OUCH

I actually heard that the mouth heals much quicker than other areas, cartilage, for example.
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:27 am

Yeah, but not as quick as a septum or eyebrow

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:29 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Conrad wrote:

intentions aside... it IS funny.
    They're been off and on promising an Evil Dead 4 for half my life... instead they do a remake designed to look like a modern horror movie and remove EVERY bit of what makes the originals endearing. I'm sorry, but these remakes of classic horror are nothing but hogwash, no matter how beloved the original is... in fact, the more beloved the original, the less fucking necessary the remake.

Speak for yourself, that's your opinion. I enjoy the film, and have the DVD, but I don't find it funny.. a couple parts mildly amusing at best. Fully agree on the second part though, the best thing to do is just avoid remakes, no harm done. I avoid all the American remakes of good Asian horror films, because I know they're nothing but hogwash.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:19 pm

Very funny stuff on the fb 70K forum fiends group today. All I can say is....
    Beach Blanket Bingo!!!
    :shred:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Bloodycanadian
    Petty Officer

by Bloodycanadian » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:37 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:Yeah, but not as quick as a septum or eyebrow

Oddly enough my eyebrow is still continuing to to be a bit of a pain. After getting my industrial redone I've never had a problem with it, before that it was rather prone to bleeding. Septum healed with largely no issues but the record has to go to the tongue. Mas eating steak the day of and healed within a couple weeks.
    Now let's go get banjaxxed.
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:40 pm

So, I'm quite enthralled by the usage of the (SECOND) made-up language on Game of Thrones, Valyrian!

It sounds so fluid and sophisticated when compared to the more gutteral dothraki language they've been utilizing since season 1.

Some of the lines transcribed in Valyrian by the creator of the language:

Dovaogēdys! Naejot memēbātās! Kelītīs!

Zaldrīzes buzdari iksos daor.

Nyke Daenerys Jelmāzmo hen Targārio Lentrot, hen Valyrio Uēpo ānogar iksan. Valyrio muño ēngos ñuhys issa.

Dovaogēdys! Āeksia ossēnātās, menti ossēnātās, qilōni pilos lue vale tolvie ossēnātās, yn riñe dōre ōdrikātās. Urnet luo buzdaro tolvio belma pryjātās!
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:53 pm

viathyn wrote:So, I'm quite enthralled by the usage of the (SECOND) made-up language on Game of Thrones, Valyrian!

It sounds so fluid and sophisticated when compared to the more gutteral dothraki language they've been utilizing since season 1.

Some of the lines transcribed in Valyrian by the creator of the language:

Dovaogēdys! Naejot memēbātās! Kelītīs!

Zaldrīzes buzdari iksos daor.

Nyke Daenerys Jelmāzmo hen Targārio Lentrot, hen Valyrio Uēpo ānogar iksan. Valyrio muño ēngos ñuhys issa.

Dovaogēdys! Āeksia ossēnātās, menti ossēnātās, qilōni pilos lue vale tolvie ossēnātās, yn riñe dōre ōdrikātās. Urnet luo buzdaro tolvio belma pryjātās!

Which means?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:55 pm

Stained Class wrote:Which means?

You didn't watch the episode last night?

I won't post the translations here, because they're rather spoilery for people who aren't up to date.
    If you haven't seen the episode last night Joey, don't put those into google haha
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:05 pm

viathyn wrote:

I won't post the translations here, because they're rather spoilery for people who aren't up to date.
    If you haven't seen the episode last night Joey, don't put those into google haha

Oh yeah I did see the episode last night, but I had already typed that into google and found nothing. I'm assuming it was...yeah. Wont' say haha.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:06 am

Stained Class wrote:
    viathyn wrote:

Oh yeah I did see the episode last night, but I had already typed that into google and found nothing. I'm assuming it was...yeah. Wont' say haha.

I'm surprised there's still no mash-up with this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqz5dbs5zmo
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:10 am

X-Thor wrote:I'm surprised there's still no mash-up with this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqz5dbs5zmo

:lol: Keyboard solo by JJ Abrams...best moment of my life.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:52 pm

This chicken tikka masala we made is waaaaaaaaaay more spicy on day 2. :shock:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:21 pm

Me and Markku found a German gay bar in Essen. :lol:
    Wishlist:
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:12 am

Memnoch wrote:Me and Markku found a German gay bar in Essen. :lol:

Germany is full of metal bars and you end up in a gay bar? :lol:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:21 am

Metalwrath wrote:

Ville probably heard a song he likes while walking by ;)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:14 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:

Ville probably heard a song he likes while walking by ;)

They did play some Katy Perry, Lady Gaga and Lena Meyer-Landrut while we were there. :beerwink:
    We went to Turock metal bar last night and even if we planned on only going for a couple of drinks, ended up staying until 5am. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:21 am

Great metal night last night!
    Striker,Cauldron,Mortillery and GateKrashor!

Head and neck hurts, time for beer!

Wore my 2013 70k shirt--that thing is a magnet! Met 2 people that were on the last 2 cruises, a bunch that are:" WHOA you went on that??""etc.
    And the girl that bowed at my feet lol :cool:
    Met BloodyCanadian, and yes, he became bloody...lol

Was going to go to work today, but...... first beer and some hockey and a new TopGear episode trumped that. Biggest news: PATIOS ARE OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Maybe wear shorts outside for the first time since the cruise...get then pasty legs out in the sun!

:bmhorns: :beerwink:
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicide Angels
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:09 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:Met BloodyCanadian, and yes, he became bloody...lol

God damn it, Eric :roll: :lol:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Bloodycanadian
    Petty Officer

by Bloodycanadian » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:16 am

vikingbitch wrote:
    Jaimie38 wrote:Met BloodyCanadian, and yes, he became bloody...lol

God damn it, Eric :roll: :lol:

First off, you should know to expect this by now. Secondly, I wound up partying at the Mortillery house until 7 am at which time the last 4 or 5 of us decided we were toast. First thing I see when I wake up is Dan sitting in the chair across the living room with no pants on. Made me laugh. Then I drove back to Calgary and I tell ya, this life of mine will be the death of me some day. I'm ok with that :cool: Now to rest and sew patches for a couple days and then down to Ragnarokkr to repeat all the fun.
    Now let's go get banjaxxed.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:24 am

9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu May 02, 2013 1:56 am

Just realized that two of my whishlist-bands have more or less opposite meanings: Midnattsol (midnight sun) and Evig Natt (eternal night).
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sat May 04, 2013 9:09 am

http://www.furia.com/misc/genremaps/engenremap.html

This is so cool. For genre whores.
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
Post Reply 4350 posts