Locked 20 posts Page 1 of 1
Drinking Games ?
    Two Shot Tawd
    Crewman

Drinking Games ?

by Two Shot Tawd » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:51 pm

Hi fellow metal heads ! 'Anyone want to carry the flag yet on this subject ? If so , remember us Mississippi babies drank PBR in the delivery room ! :mrgreen:
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

Re: Drinking Games ?

by Malaka » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:14 pm

Your mission Two Shot... smuggle four 30 packs of PBR on the boat. Then we play dealer's choice! :givebeer: :heavydrink: :party: :beerwink: :cheers: :beerhorns: :trashdrink:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:46 am

I wish this one was around back when I was in college:
    http://www.collegetips.com/college-parties/wisest-wizard-staff.php

Duct tape and beer?
    It sounds perfect for when you have a case of ADD ( All Day Drinking )

Beer pong and it's chaotic cousin, Civil War are always good times....
  • FLORIDABOYS
    Petty Officer

by FLORIDABOYS » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:36 am

If we are going to drink some shit beer, I would like to bring back Shaefer Beer. I remember playing a bunch of drinking games with that crap LOL :viking:
    2011 70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor AND Permanent charter member ofthe Spectrum Lounge Metal Bums who drink Blue Moon beer

Wish List: King Diamond, Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, and KING DIAMOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ragnaröks_roller
    Chief Petty Officer

by ragnaröks_roller » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:58 am

Bentz! wrote:I wish this one was around back when I was in college:
    http://www.collegetips.com/college-parties/wisest-wizard-staff.php

Hah! I have to say I never really got the point of drinking games, but THAT'S a drinking game that seems worth playing! :trashdrink:

As for Shaefer -- did they finally do away with that vile piss?
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:26 pm

Depends on how much time you have to drink and how quickly you want to get plastered. Sociables is a great time if given enough time, Pyramid is a great one as well.

For those who want to lose feeling in their face within 7 minutes or less I will teach "ride the bus" to on the ship, just bring a deck of cards :)
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    R8R55
    Crewman

by R8R55 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:31 am

[quote="Two Shot Tawd"]Hi fellow metal heads ! 'Anyone want to carry the flag yet on this subject ? If so , remember us Mississippi babies drank PBR in the delivery room ! :mrgreen:[/quote
    Please shut up. you don't have to like it, but just don't speak anymore. I live in Mississippi and we don't need your help. You can drink your PBR then put your hand over your mouth. Please do not speak for anyone from your state. Hey your house is rolling off!
    BANG THE HEAD THAT DOES NOT BANG!
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:47 am

Two Shot Tawd wrote:Hi fellow metal heads ! 'Anyone want to carry the flag yet on this subject ? If so , remember us Mississippi babies drank PBR in the delivery room ! :mrgreen:

Thread needs to go to Off Course I think but whatever...

I didn't even think to mention this one cuz I just assumed it's as well-known and popular as beer pong and quarters but I've no idea if ppl in the states or Europe play this one...

One word: Caps!

Anyone?
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • FLORIDABOYS
    Petty Officer

by FLORIDABOYS » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:14 am

Wow!!! It sounds like R8R55 needs to release some of that hatred. I am originally from Mississippi (moved to Florida in 6th grade). I am actually proud of my time there (including going back up there to college). While I am very grateful to have been in Tampa wIhen the Tampa metal scene hit, I did enjoy my time in Mississippi, including visiting my relatives. Other than Lillian Axe, I do not remember MS having much of a scene though. I would like to think that we could all have a good time on the cruise. There does not need to be such acrimony. Nobody is that much of a badass brother!!!!!!!!!! :viking: :viking:
    2011 70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor AND Permanent charter member ofthe Spectrum Lounge Metal Bums who drink Blue Moon beer

Wish List: King Diamond, Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, and KING DIAMOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Two Shot Tawd
    Crewman

by Two Shot Tawd » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:55 am

You know, I just go on this forum for fun .My postings are ment to be taken lightly When you go and tell somebody to shut up, that's just wrong . I'm glad we will be on a big ship . 'Seems like there will be plenty of room to house over sized egos and bags full of hate. For the record , MS ,like any other state ,has good and bad peope in it. It has paved roads , industrys turning profit ,etc . I can polk fun at MY experiences living here . What sucks the most about a posting ,derived from malice , is it makes me have pitty for that individual . good job . A silly thread on drinking games has become something dark .Bravo fellow MS resident .Bravo .
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:06 am

Just in case it's NOT an international phenomenon...

In CAPS, 2 or more people drinking beer from bottles sit across from one another on the floor and put the cap from their beer upside down on top of their beer bottle and then take turns throwing caps at each others bottles trying to knock the cap off. Knock it off and the person has to drink AND you get to throw again. Hit it a 2nd time in a row and they drink twice. Hit it a 3rd time in a row and they take 3 drinks and it's time to consider increasing the distance between players. In a multiplayer game, it's common for 2 or more players to gang up on another and get them tanked in no time.

Not a good game for those with poor coordination AND the desire to pace their drinking :lol:

Likely NOT a good game for the cruise as I'm sure the beer bottle caps are removed and kept at the bar or, if not, I'm sure ship staff wouldn't appreciate the caps being thrown around and littering the ship deck :?
    Last edited by ShoreSlayer on Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:17 am

First drinking game my brother taught me. I was 14 and went to a party with him and his friends. Also, one of the first real exposures to metal--these guys had all the cool shit that I started to listen to-Accept,Scorps,Grim Reaper etc. and we played caps til I fell over...
    The beer of choice- OV( for anyone who knows reallty shitty beer... OV is KIng of the swill..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    Two Shot Tawd
    Crewman

by Two Shot Tawd » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:34 pm

Dang it you guys .I'm ready for another reply from a close friend of mine . You know , the Kat that is manning the helm of the U.S.S. Bloated Sence of Self Worth . 'Had to fuck with a word smith . Bring it fella . You have no idea who I am or what I've been thru . So , you want me to shut up ? I'm kinda sure that my Dad ,( passed in June ), would want me to stand up to a cyber bully . So , will you get my lunch money ? Nope . Will you be able to embarrass me ? Nope ? Will you get to put your hands on me ? Nope ? You know what bro ? Grow the fuck up . Now... Shut YOUR mouth . :death:
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:05 pm

Well I'm not getting in the middle of the interweb mudslinging... but Shoreslayer... we had a different version of caps where I grew up... basically the same game except we would pour a half a beer into a large Taco Bell cup (or one similar @ 44 oz.) and if you made a cap into the opposing teams cup, the other team had a chance to nullify your cap, and it would go back and forth until someone missed the chance for rebuttal. It rarely happened though. Eventually, after the game is over, a 12 pack is gone in about 20-30 minutes. :heavydrink:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:02 am

didn't we discuss drinking games in a different thread already?

ow well, i know quite some drinking games. thing is, i suck at them :-S
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
  • sar01061969
    Petty Officer

by sar01061969 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:02 am

ill bring some cards, ping pong balls, cups etc... for beer pong but i really dont think they are gonna allow us to have the bottles due to metal fans causing chaos and throwing shit overboard
  • FLORIDABOYS
    Petty Officer

by FLORIDABOYS » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:09 pm

UH OH!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEBODY PISSED OF TWO SHOT!!!!!!!!!! DID NOT NEED THAT. I HOPE AOL RITCHIE KNOW'S WHAT HE IS DOING. CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG?????? AS FOR THE THREAD, HAS ANYBODY PLAYED THE DRINKING GAME HANGMAN VOODOO??? WE PLAYED THAT A BUNCH IN COLLEGE :viking: :viking:

sabaton
    Petty Officer

by sabaton » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:23 pm

Dutchguy-Tim wrote:didn't we discuss drinking games in a different thread already?

ow well, i know quite some drinking games. thing is, i suck at them :-S

Hi Tim,

Let`s do some drinking games on our preparty in Amsterdam at the Thrashfest in the Melkweg !!!
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:58 am

LOL

i first have to make it through this weekend with a booze birthday on saturday and black trolls over europe on sunday in the baroeg!

luckily i have taken monday off :lol: :givebeer:
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
  • FLORIDABOYS
    Petty Officer

by FLORIDABOYS » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:52 pm

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO LEARNING FROM YOU EUROPEAN BASTARDS!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE SUPPOSE TO BE LEGENDS LOL!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS CRUISE :viking: :viking:

Locked 20 posts Page 1 of 1