For the MEN of Ultimate Metal...
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: For the MEN of Ultimate Metal...

by Goddess of Metal » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:48 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    EvilDan wrote:
    Goddess of Metal wrote:Image

More "unicorn whispers" (lies). Women don't fart or poo. I refuse to believe they are capable of such horrid activities. They are the domain of the crass and crude male population. :|

Marlo let out some good ones over the weekend while she was here, though they certainly don't compare to what I can cook up :mrgreen:

I can vouch for Ryan on that one. He is king farter! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Dan... but yes we do! We Turd Ferguson just like you do. :mrgreen:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
    asmegin
    Midshipman

by asmegin » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:12 am

I'm glad this topic is still going strong. Thanks to all the perverts out there. :-)
    Cabin # 6072
    My band: www.myspace.com/colorofaum
  • EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:07 am

Goddess of Metal wrote:Sorry Dan... but yes we do! We Turd Ferguson just like you do. :mrgreen:

<puts fingers in ears> LA LA LA LA LA LA LA! I'm not listening! :twisted:

It's nothing more than another female erotic portal. :D
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:59 am

EvilDan wrote:
    Goddess of Metal wrote:Sorry Dan... but yes we do! We Turd Ferguson just like you do. :mrgreen:

:? :? :? :? :shock:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:00 am

WizardBeast wrote:
    EvilDan wrote:

:? :? :? :? :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:51 pm

EvilDan wrote:

That's mature. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
  • EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:05 am

Goddess of Metal wrote:
    EvilDan wrote:<puts fingers in ears> LA LA LA LA LA LA LA! I'm not listening! :twisted:

Nobody said I had to be mature! :oops: :?

DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:01 am

[quote="gnoff"]Image
    /quote]

nice pic ...... I give it 3 thingys up :lol: :lol: :lol: :beerhorns:
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:02 am

DragonLordJones wrote:
    gnoff wrote:Image

nice pic ...... I give it 3 thingys up :lol: :lol: :lol: :beerhorns:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:04 am

^^^ :lol: :lol: yeah she is pretty hot and i like that crazy outfit!
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:06 am

I've always had mixed feelings about Michelle Rodriguez'ssssssss looks hehe, sometimes she's looks quite pretty and sometimes not
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:09 am

KDibildox wrote:I've always had mixed feelings about Michelle Rodriguez'ssssssss looks hehe, sometimes she's looks quite pretty and sometimes not

yeah like i like the 1st two pics but not as much the bottom one. kate, where are your sexy beach shots? LOL
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:09 am

KDibildox wrote:I've always had mixed feelings about Michelle Rodriguez'ssssssss looks hehe, sometimes she's looks quite pretty and sometimes not

well in that photo she is HOT
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:10 am

DragonLordJones wrote:

well in that photo she is HOT

true dat!
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:34 pm

Meh.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:40 pm

WizardBeast wrote:

yeah like i like the 1st two pics but not as much the bottom one. kate, where are your sexy beach shots? LOL

hahaha they don't exist :lol: :lol: :lol:

gnoff wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

yes Kate, creep us out with some sexy shots now :boobs:

I prefer to creep on others :lol:
  • EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:29 am

Same here, though usually it's the latter.

• KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:31 pm

Did Scarlett get implants? They seem very natural the way they bob and sway, but are large for her frame.
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:06 pm

KevinP wrote:Did Scarlett get implants? They seem very natural the way they bob and sway, but are large for her frame.

Don't think so... just different bras give different types of support!!! Leave's the men always guessing. :P

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:10 pm

gnoff wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:I prefer to creep on others :lol:

Ah, ok, you can creep on to me if you like

:D

Okay :mrgreen:

KevinP wrote:Did Scarlett get implants? They seem very natural the way they bob and sway, but are large for her frame.

She's always had massive jugs
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:12 pm

Ktulured55 wrote:

Don't think so... just different bras give different types of support!!! Leave's the men always guessing. :P

I agree with this post. She just seems to always have them pushed up.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:05 pm

Her new metal/punk video Sick Girl is here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQwrfsB36xU
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:20 pm

Trent Reznor's wife...
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:22 pm

another...
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:26 pm

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:27 pm

one last one for posteriorty...

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:33 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:one last one for posteriorty...

you, sir, clearly have great taste!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:15 pm

sageoftruth wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:one last one for posteriorty...

you, sir, clearly have great taste!

at any rate Trent Reznor does... if she had smaller boobs I'd be more into her though!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:22 pm

Passionfruit wrote:too much makeup ... is she a poledancer?

a musician

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:23 pm

I like her bum.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

• Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:24 pm

cycosurgeon wrote:Image

Her new metal/punk video Sick Girl is here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQwrfsB36xU

She would have made a good album cover for Jugulator :mrgreen:
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:19 pm

EvilDan wrote:
    Goddess of Metal wrote:
    EvilDan wrote:<puts fingers in ears> LA LA LA LA LA LA LA! I'm not listening! :twisted:

Nobody said I had to be mature! :oops: :?

You don't. I certainly am not! :lol: :lol:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:41 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:

a musician

I'm willing to bet she's danced on a number of poles.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:48 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:

a musician

And? Show me a guy that's bothered by that and I'll show you a H.I.M./Manowar fan...

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:16 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

And? Show me a guy that's bothered by that and I'll show you a H.I.M./Manowar fan...

not a problem, just pointing out that Passionfruit had a point!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:21 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

my pants had a point too

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:28 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:

my pants had a point too

:wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank:
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:09 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    Ktulured55 wrote:

I agree with this post. She just seems to always have them pushed up.

Yeah, their definitely not 'massive' as Katie suggests :lol: :lol:

She just 'wears' them well and has great bras. You can get a $25 bra or $100 one, there is a difference. More expensive = more better.

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:11 pm

Hauntingly nice...

• KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:48 pm

Ktulured55 wrote:Yeah, their definitely not 'massive' as Katie suggests :lol: :lol:

She just 'wears' them well and has great bras. You can get a $25 bra or $100 one, there is a difference. More expensive = more better.

They're massive by my standards :lol:
Post Reply 3046 posts