Post Reply 9104 posts
random rejoicing thread
    Speedy
    Ensign

Re: random rejoicing thread

by Speedy » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:06 am

Going for a cabin trip this weekend :D There will be plenty of booze, sauna and snowbathing. :cheers: Image
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:31 am

Bentz! wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:if you've never seen Agalloch, gnoff... I HIGHLY suggest it! Sheer perfection live!

Daenerys wrote:Agreed! I usually don't enjoy a band when I don't know any of their material, but Agalloch was a GREAT show. Especially because Amanda and Brian drove up for it too :beerbang:

gnoff_the_creep wrote:Never seen them live, but didn't enjoy them a whole lot on the youtube.

However F.K.Ü. I watched at Falun last year and they rocked it, so was sort of leaning towards that gig.

Now you mess with my plans! :lol:

I really like Agalloch's music, but my reaction to their live performance I saw last year was that they were OK, if not a bit boring live.

I think you 2 are crazy... I like you guys, but this makes me question what you like about music... but I digress since I don't want to cross the line into saying things that can be taken the wrong way... I'll just shake my head and wonder
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:09 am

Some people like some stage performance live. You just wanna hear musical perfection but with me I'd almost rather have a bit of slop if they put on a show. For Agalloch that's probably the best way to do it though, since their music isn't exactly high energy. That kind of show doesn't transfer welll with some people. I did really enjoy them live though when I saw them.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:20 pm

Stained Class wrote:Some people like some stage performance live. You just wanna hear musical perfection but with me I'd almost rather have a bit of slop if they put on a show. For Agalloch that's probably the best way to do it though, since their music isn't exactly high energy. That kind of show doesn't transfer welll with some people. I did really enjoy them live though when I saw them.

Agalloch and Godspeed You! Black emperor are 2 of VERY few bands where I truly lose myself when they perform live... I am drawn into their music with every ounce of my emotional being and truly feel elevated... and I just can't imagine how anybody couldn't
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:37 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:Never seen them live, but didn't enjoy them a whole lot on the youtube.

However F.K.Ü. I watched at Falun last year and they rocked it, so was sort of leaning towards that gig.

Now you mess with my plans! :lol:

Agalloch was VERY impressive live, but if I was deciding between the two it would be FKU. Then again thats because since FKU is swedish I would rarely ever have the chance to see them.
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:47 pm

^^^^ Agalloch is one of my top ten fave bands ever and I loved them live the one time I saw them (in 2011 I think), but I can totally see why some people might find them - shall we say - not so - exciting live. Bill - I think it's one of those different strokes for different folks kinda thing.

My rejoice for the day....
    Daughter Genevieve really enjoyed her special 14th birthday treat/"night out on the town" with mom (me) last night - a very special dinner at Terzo Piano at The Art Institute of Chicago followed by seeing the Alvin Ailey Dance Company at the beautiful Auditorium Theater. My own parents had taken me when I was about her age, and I remember loving it so much.

And...now for partying in high gear tonight at Lynyrd Skynyrd with the "old man" (for the non-native English speakers, the saying/phrase for one's significant other...old lady/old man :lol: somewhat regardless of real age) and more birthday celebrating tomorrow for Ms. G.

Party!!!

Long live the party spirit!! I don't think it will ever happen, but if I ever lose that spirit, it's time to say farewell. ;)
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:49 am

Monmisreal wrote:
    LadyBlackfhyre wrote:IT WAS A BABY!!!!!! Apparently the eggs were fertile! We now have 4 newborn Mountain Dragons and they are SOOO TINY and awesome!!!!!

Youll have to post a picture of your four so my girl can swoon over them :lol:

I will post them as soon as my husband shows me how - I'm awful with technology

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:42 am

LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:43 am

LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:51 am

There ya go - A few pics of the newborn mountain dragons!!

KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:43 pm

So cute!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:45 am

Kimi! :D

What a great start for the F1 season.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:53 am

Vero good cabin trip this weekend :D Sauna + beer + aquavit + snowbathing is an excellent combination :mrgreen: :cheers:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:20 am

Became an uncle for the second time today! :D
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.

Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:11 pm

Grats speedy!

Vegas trip is awesome even though we arent gamblers. The Evil Dead musical was fucking awesome and we got drenched because of the splatterzone. Steph shrieks and cowards so she was a pretty major target :lol:

More of a beercation for me though. Ive had 11 new beers since the tampa airport :cheers:

I was chatting up the bartender at this burger place here and got a sample of a beer they charge 10 bucks for lmao. He was cool because he saved me money by telling me not to get their "BLT Lager" since its just Pabts. He knew I was trying stuff I never had before so when I asked him if the BLT was brewed in house he just kind of whispered what it was to me :lol:
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:37 pm

Speedy wrote:Became an uncle for the second time today! :D

Congratulations!
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:53 pm

Monmisreal wrote:Grats speedy!

Vegas trip is awesome even though we arent gamblers. The Evil Dead musical was fucking awesome and we got drenched because of the splatterzone. Steph shrieks and cowards so she was a pretty major target :lol:

More of a beercation for me though. Ive had 11 new beers since the tampa airport :cheers:

I was chatting up the bartender at this burger place here and got a sample of a beer they charge 10 bucks for lmao. He was cool because he saved me money by telling me not to get their "BLT Lager" since its just Pabts. He knew I was trying stuff I never had before so when I asked him if the BLT was brewed in house he just kind of whispered what it was to me :lol:

Someone made an Evil Dead musical? Awesome.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:41 am

Just a few more hours at the office today and then we'll spend the rest of the week in Lillehammer, Norway "working". Yay! :D
    Wishlist:
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:12 am

Got my third patent approved! :bangers: :mrgreen: :3drunks:
    http://www.google.no/patents/US8402180
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.

Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:15 am

On the train to Lillehammer! :D
    Wishlist:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:34 am

3 amazing prog bands just announced for CMF. Intronaut, Scale The Summit and Mouth Of The Architect. STS was a huge wishlister for me!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:18 am

sageoftruth wrote:Someone made an Evil Dead musical? Awesome.

Yep! With such timeless classics such as "What the Fuck Was That?" and "Blew that Bitch Away" :lol:

http://www.evildeadthemusical.com/site/

Vegas trip was awesome but too short. On the last day I was on my 40 minute walk to a beerhall when I stumbled across Eli Roth's Goretorium. It is a year round haunted house so we hit that up after she got out of her conference stuffs :death: It was actually very reasonably priced and there is only one location so we said to hell with it and went.

ImageImage
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:40 pm

So.... yeah. I'm done.
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:55 am

YAY its FRIDAY!!!!!

DemonNIN
    Midshipman

by DemonNIN » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:22 am

EvilDan wrote:So.... yeah. I'm done.

?????? :ugeek:
    \m/(-_-)\m/
    CABIN #5073 70K : 2011
    CABIN #2027 70K: 2012
    CABIN #2521 BTH 2012
    CABIN #2095 70K : 2013
    CABIN # NONE : 2014 :(
    CABIN #9669 70K: 2015
    CABIN #6707 ; 2016
    CABIN #6407 ; 2017
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:48 pm

I don't usually post in the rejoicing thread when I finish :mrgreen:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:53 pm

Stained Class wrote:

I don't usually post in the rejoicing thread when I finish :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:04 pm

I'm seeing another opera tonight. Don't know if I should be bitching or rejoicing, but it's a comedy, so I'll rejoice for now. Most of them have been hits with me anyway.
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:10 am

I went to my first show in Seattle this year. I stopped going to shows in Sept of last year to avoid a couple of haters in the scene that for some reason hate me. But last night I said fuck it and went to Nile and it was AMAZING. I saw so many people I knew and saw Rachel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:36 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:I went to my first show in Seattle this year. I stopped going to shows in Sept of last year to avoid a couple of haters in the scene that for some reason hate me. But last night I said fuck it and went to Nile and it was AMAZING. I saw so many people I knew and saw Rachel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred:

:party:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:16 am

On the train back to Oslo-Gardermoen airport and the flight back home. That sucks, but the last three days have been perfect.
    Skiing in Hafjell (Lillehammer), some beers and drinks with nice people and some excellent food. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:47 am

On this day one year ago I married the love of my life as well as my best friend!

Today is going to be a most excellent day!

Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:17 am

LadyBlackfhyre wrote:On this day one year ago I married the love of my life as well as my best friend!

Congrats!! I like the fact that you referred to him as your best friend as well....very important ingredient for long term success I think. ;) :D Enjoy your special day!
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:27 pm

Laura wrote:
    LadyBlackfhyre wrote:On this day one year ago I married the love of my life as well as my best friend!

Congrats!! I like the fact that you referred to him as your best friend as well....very important ingredient for long term success I think. ;) :D Enjoy your special day!

Thanks! And yes, I agree - t is very important that hes my best friend - we just end up always having so much fun together its awesome : )

TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:41 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:I went to my first show in Seattle this year. I stopped going to shows in Sept of last year to avoid a couple of haters in the scene that for some reason hate me. But last night I said fuck it and went to Nile and it was AMAZING. I saw so many people I knew and saw Rachel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred:

You had quite a transformation, spiked denim vest and all... when I met you on the way back from Caymans on the little boat you looked completely different lol
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:19 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:
    AlaskaRachel wrote:

You had quite a transformation, spiked denim vest and all... when I met you on the way back from Caymans on the little boat you looked completely different lol

Yeaaa I really didn't have any "metal" clothes on the cruise, except for my old patch jacket, which was too hot to wear during the day anyway. So I had to wear "normal" people clothes back then :lol:
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:05 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:4 day work week - 4 day weekend - 4 day work week

Thank you Jesus for getting us a holiday!

3 day work week - 5 day weekend - 4 day work week

Thank you Jesus for getting us a holiday!
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.

LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:40 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:OK, so after hearing "you might get an appointment for your tattoo this summer" I got a call today "Victor had a cancellation and you're next in line, how's next Tuesday for you?"

Well, that sounds pretty good to me!

Some pain coming up, just like Jesus close to Easter!
    New ink, I'm giving him a general idea to work with, so can't say much as to what will come out of it until Tuesday evening, one week from now.

Nice! Post a pic when its done!

I want a new tat soon!

Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:47 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:OK, so after hearing "you might get an appointment for your tattoo this summer" I got a call today "Victor had a cancellation and you're next in line, how's next Tuesday for you?"

Well, that sounds pretty good to me!

Some pain coming up, just like Jesus close to Easter!
    New ink, I'm giving him a general idea to work with, so can't say much as to what will come out of it until Tuesday evening, one week from now.

Sweet! Share some pics when it's done!

I booked our flights to Gothenburg, Sweden (and home from Helsinki, Finland) this morning. Not sure what the reason why is, but round trip flights were only $1158.70 a piece this morning. They were $1500+ at the end of last week. In any case, SCORE!

We'll be getting gnoff'd, Ville'd and Markku'd in June!
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:28 am

No more work until Tuesday! :bangers:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.

Post Reply 9104 posts