Post Reply 9115 posts
random rejoicing thread
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

Re: random rejoicing thread

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:35 am

Gardenian's announcement from Facebook!!!
    Well, Boys and girls. Here is the news we were talking about.
    We felt we wanted to do some more than one show. So right now we're back together for real and we are in the process of making new songs for an upcoming album. When this album will be recorded and how it is going to sound is yet to find out. But this old bear has slept enough and we are ready to bite someone in the ass. Are you?

I'm fucking excited!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:18 pm

No more work until monday!

(Next week looks like it's gonna be brutal, though).
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:53 am

X-Thor wrote:No more work until monday!

(Next week looks like it's gonna be brutal, though).

Nice! Days off of work would be excellent. Charlie and I don't have any days off... oh well

Though on a happier note - all but 1 of my clients canceled on me today so I really only have to work for 3 hours today... not bad at all : )

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:28 am

Just bought my ticket for Heavy MTL!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:28 am

Epica just announced a gig in Helsinki in May! Oh, and I had a nice day at work too: got a nice raise and some extra responsibilities. Yay! :D
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:18 pm

Tax return just showed up in my account today. I finally paid off my debt from 70K 2013 (which again cost me extra due to losing so much $ in the theft dealy) with some money left to book Metal Cruise #5 on Monday. Anyway I sure am glad I got my taxes done a few weeks ago because this cruise pre-sale shit seems EARLY this year!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:27 pm

I wish my taxes were done : ( I'm waiting for some help to finish them...so I can't pay in full this time - but I do have some $$ saved to make the first payment for Charlie and Myself.

On a happier note - YAY for getting out of work early today and being able to come home and relax!!!!!

Time to blast metal and do some painting!

Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:29 pm

WizardBeast wrote:Tax return just showed up in my account today. I finally paid off my debt from 70K 2013 (which again cost me extra due to losing so much $ in the theft dealy) with some money left to book Metal Cruise #5 on Monday. Anyway I sure am glad I got my taxes done a few weeks ago because this cruise pre-sale shit seems EARLY this year!

Awesome! I know you've been pretty wired lately... good to get some money back.
    Guess I should do mine... and last years! LOL

Was sort of the plan today... hasn't worked out so far-- listening to Accept and starting some beers...
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:04 pm

Memnoch wrote:Epica just announced a gig in Helsinki in May! Oh, and I had a nice day at work too: got a nice raise and some extra responsibilities. Yay! :D

Congrats!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:10 pm

I just managed to unclog my bathroom sink using nothing but a helpful youtube video. I had to dismantle parts of the sink and everything. I feel so self-sufficient.
    :D
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:24 pm

sageoftruth wrote:I just managed to unclog my bathroom sink using nothing but a helpful youtube video. I had to dismantle parts of the sink and everything. I feel so self-sufficient.
    :D

Nice! I did that once with baking soda, vinegar, hot after and a wire. Was very proud of my plumbing skills
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:34 am

I'm excited to have found a 5th baby Mountain Horned Dragon in my big tank today - I don't know how that litle guy hid in the big tank with the mother for 3 weeks without being found until now. Our Mountain Dragon family has grown!

EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:33 pm

So... Walking Dead season finale and Game of Thrones season premier (on easter). I predict more nerd absentees at work tomorrow than the day after the Super Bowl.
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:03 pm

LadyBlackfhyre wrote:I'm excited to have found a 5th baby Mountain Horned Dragon in my big tank today - I don't know how that litle guy hid in the big tank with the mother for 3 weeks without being found until now. Our Mountain Dragon family has grown!

One of our koi fish did that. We bought him and some other babies, and the next day we couldn't find him, and after not re-appearing we assumed an egret had eaten him. More than a month later, suddenly there he was :)
    I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-IHSAHN-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:49 am

LadyBlackfhyre wrote:I'm excited to have found a 5th baby Mountain Horned Dragon in my big tank today - I don't know how that litle guy hid in the big tank with the mother for 3 weeks without being found until now. Our Mountain Dragon family has grown!

When you mention your Dragons, all I can think of is this: :cool:

My rejoice for the day is that I was finally able to check out disc one of the 2nd season of GoT at the local Blockbuster (it has been out constantly). My husband and I just watched the first season on dvd beginning of January and are looking forward to seeing season 2 - will watch some later tonight.

On another note, and ha - don't know if this should be a rejoice or not :? :P - I decided I want to attempt the difficult 14 mile (rt), more than 4,000 ft elevation rise to Half Dome in Yosemite National Park, California http://www.nps.gov/yose/planyourvisit/halfdome.htm when my family and I are there this summer. My husband had been reading about it and said we should do it with the daughters, and my initial reaction was - "no way I'm doing that!" :P We've done a lot of hiking at other national parks, but have not attempted that long of a hike (takes 10-12 hours supposedly) and one with that much altitude change. But the more I thought about it, it sounds and looks really spectacular, plus the daughters are game, so that is the plan. With proper training, provisions, and such, I think I can do it. The only part that looks a bit scary is the final steep ascent up the granite holding on to cables. I figure that, worst case, I can wait at the bottom of that if I feel I'm not up to it. :P Regardless, the scenery all along the way including some major waterfalls looks amazing.

2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:21 pm

That hike looks nuts. I've seen video of people doing it before. Looks like it gets really crowded on that last bit with the cables too.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:36 pm

going to Ischgl tomorrow for a few days of skiing and partying :cheers:
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:20 pm

I'm down with all 5 announcements so far! and I'm booked! life is sweet. :shred:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:25 pm

WizardBeast wrote:I'm down with all 5 announcements so far! and I'm booked! life is sweet. :shred:

+1, 'nuff said! :cheers:
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:03 pm

Daenerys wrote:

One of our koi fish did that. We bought him and some other babies, and the next day we couldn't find him, and after not re-appearing we assumed an egret had eaten him. More than a month later, suddenly there he was :)

quite sneaky they are!

LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:04 pm

WizardBeast wrote:I'm down with all 5 announcements so far! and I'm booked! life is sweet. :shred:

YES! THIS!!!!

Especially happy about Symphony X!

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:22 pm

For those of you that read my post about my dog in the bitchin thread. I was really nervous when I got home today cus I wasn't sure if my dog was going to be there, but he is and he's fine. The vet decided that he's still got a strong heart and lungs so we just got a painkiller prescription for him. He just turned 16 and according to wiki they're only supposed to live 12-15 years. Suck it, average life span!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:25 pm

Stained Class wrote:For those of you that read my post about my dog in the bitchin thread. I was really nervous when I got home today cus I wasn't sure if my dog was going to be there, but he is and he's fine. The vet decided that he's still got a strong heart and lungs so we just got a painkiller prescription for him. He just turned 16 and according to wiki they're only supposed to live 12-15 years. Suck it, average life span!

WOOOOOOO!!!!!
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:34 pm

mooyagi wrote:That hike looks nuts. I've seen video of people doing it before. Looks like it gets really crowded on that last bit with the cables too.

We've watched a video about what the whole trail is like - 7 miles up to the top & 7 back....and as I said, I think it's doable and we're all game to attempt it....but here's the rub - so many people want to go all the way to the top, that the park staff only issue 300 permits per day to do the final ascent (the lower part of the granite climb and then the cable part). It makes sense really because that cable part can only accomodate so many people in the part of the day that most hikers would arrive. So, it's a lottery system and all one can do is apply and see if you get picked. The hike is still spectacular without doing the final part in my view - in fact, I considered not even applying for a permit for myself, because I'm not certain I could do that part. I don't generally have a fear of heights, but standing at the base of that behemoth :P looking up, hmmm - might give me the willies. :lol: My husband and the daughters are totally up for it - but they are the daredevils & natural athletes in our household....I tend to be the weenie - haha! There have been more than a few times over the years while on vacation that I've sat on the sidelines (or did something else) while one, or some combo of the three others have done things like difficult ski runs (the few times I've skiied - I did bunny hills :lol: ), scuba diving (I snorkel but no scuba), rollercoasters (always hated those), parasailing, flying in very small sightseeing airplanes or helicopters, bungee type attractions (the ultimate being one going over Royal Gorge in Colorado that one of the girls did when she was only 10!). Nope, I pass on all that, but hiking and climbing (even in steep & somewhat challenging conditions) doesn't bother me and I really enjoy the challenge and especially being in the beautiful natural surroundings.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:49 pm

Stained Class wrote:For those of you that read my post about my dog in the bitchin thread. I was really nervous when I got home today cus I wasn't sure if my dog was going to be there, but he is and he's fine. The vet decided that he's still got a strong heart and lungs so we just got a painkiller prescription for him. He just turned 16 and according to wiki they're only supposed to live 12-15 years. Suck it, average life span!

Awesome news : )

KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:25 pm

That's awesome!
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:04 pm

Septicflesh was booked!! HELL YES!

Don't mind Dark Tranquillity, Soilwork or Death Angel.. So far so good! And got a spot in a four person cabin! YEAH!
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:06 pm

Evican wrote:Septicflesh was booked!! HELL YES!

Don't mind Dark Tranquillity, Soilwork or Death Angel.. So far so good! And got a spot in a four person cabin! YEAH!

I'm excited to have you back onbroad!!!! Yay!
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:29 pm

WizardBeast wrote:I'm excited to have you back onbroad!!!! Yay!

I'm so excited to be back! However I hope that I see you before January as I will be in Denver for two days in September! :D
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:30 pm

Evican wrote:

I'm so excited to be back! However I hope that I see you before January as I will be in Denver for two days in September! :D

that's awesome, keep me posted on that trip!!!
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:14 pm

booked/confirmed/payed

...and now I'm going on vacation (skiing-trip) :cheers:
    wishlist '20:
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:53 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    Evican wrote:

Oh it's already locked in! We'll be in Denver 24th-26th September. :beerbang:
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:50 am

All booked and ready to go! Can't wait!

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:53 am

Excellent!

Evican wrote:Septicflesh was booked!! HELL YES!

Welcome back to the madness :death:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:21 pm

FUCK YES SYMPHONY X

That is all :D
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:55 pm

Evican wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    Evican wrote:

Oh it's already locked in! We'll be in Denver 24th-26th September. :beerbang:

Kickass! It's on my calendar.
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:34 pm

WizardBeast wrote:Kickass! It's on my calendar.

:cheers:
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:47 am

Birthday card came in the mail from my Swedish hubby. I love you Gnoffi. Just sayin' <3

Friday was supposed to be my last day at work but I was told yesterday at about 11:30 that yesterday was. It was a power play move by my dancing muppet of a manager to get me out so I wouldn't have time to have that second meeting with his boss to discuss his performance and state of the department. I'm not complaining since I now have a week off work, PAID, before I start my new job. Yes yes yes. :viking:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:58 am

vikingbitch wrote:Birthday card came in the mail from my Swedish hubby. I love you Gnoffi. Just sayin' <3

Friday was supposed to be my last day at work but I was told yesterday at about 11:30 that yesterday was. It was a power play move by my dancing muppet of a manager to get me out so I wouldn't have time to have that second meeting with his boss to discuss his performance and state of the department. I'm not complaining since I now have a week off work, PAID, before I start my new job. Yes yes yes. :viking:

Fuck yeah! :headbanger:
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:53 am

vikingbitch wrote:Birthday card came in the mail from my Swedish hubby. I love you Gnoffi. Just sayin' <3

Awww, such a sweet hubby he is :bangers: And whoooo for your paid vacation! :headbanger:
    I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-IHSAHN-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
  • Post Reply 9115 posts