Post Reply 9115 posts
random rejoicing thread
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

Re: random rejoicing thread

by KDibildeaux » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:55 am

Evican wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:Kickass! It's on my calendar.

:cheers:

And on my BDay!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:45 am

i never get any birthday presents...
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:40 pm

vikingbitch wrote:Birthday card came in the mail from my Swedish hubby. I love you Gnoffi. Just sayin' <3

Friday was supposed to be my last day at work but I was told yesterday at about 11:30 that yesterday was. It was a power play move by my dancing muppet of a manager to get me out so I wouldn't have time to have that second meeting with his boss to discuss his performance and state of the department. I'm not complaining since I now have a week off work, PAID, before I start my new job. Yes yes yes. :viking:

Good luck at the new job lady!!! :viking:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:47 pm

Blackfhyre wrote:i never get any birthday presents...

that isn't true. I always get you a cake and what not!!!!!!

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:48 pm

LadyBlackfhyre wrote:
    Blackfhyre wrote:i never get any birthday presents...

that isn't true. I always get you a cake and what not!!!!!!

AND didn't you get a tattoo on your birthday ????? Yes, yes you did ! :)

Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:21 pm

My employer has authorized time and a half overtime pay since Jan 2013 for those who want to fill in for low-staffed areas (on one's normal day off). Many people have retired in recent months and many locations were operating with a skeletal crew to begin with...so, there is a certainly a need for it. Today was my fourth day doing it (signed up in March). How it works is that you submit a list of your days off you're willing to work the extra hours, and then you get called when there is a need from the volunteer overtime list in order of seniority. This is advantageous to me since I've been there nearly 24 years. OMG - as I told my husband and kids - it's like money falling from the sky (totally unexpected and great). Wish I had signed up first thing in January. Oh, well - I'll continue to work every day they offer (unless I already have plans) - it has been really fun working in different locations with different staff & clientele, plus the time and a half pay is too good to pass up. Today, I helped a lot of grade school age kids who were really sweet & appreciative. My mom was a children's librarian so I guess liking that rubbed off on me a bit. Anyway - a nice change of pace from my normal department and mostly upper high school and up clientele.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:06 am

Laura wrote:My employer has authorized time and a half overtime pay since Jan 2013 for those who want to fill in for low-staffed areas (on one's normal day off). Many people have retired in recent months and many locations were operating with a skeletal crew to begin with...so, there is a certainly a need for it. Today was my fourth day doing it (signed up in March). How it works is that you submit a list of your days off you're willing to work the extra hours, and then you get called when there is a need from the volunteer overtime list in order of seniority. This is advantageous to me since I've been there nearly 24 years. OMG - as I told my husband and kids - it's like money falling from the sky (totally unexpected and great). Wish I had signed up first thing in January. Oh, well - I'll continue to work every day they offer (unless I already have plans) - it has been really fun working in different locations with different staff & clientele, plus the time and a half pay is too good to pass up. Today, I helped a lot of grade school age kids who were really sweet & appreciative. My mom was a children's librarian so I guess liking that rubbed off on me a bit. Anyway - a nice change of pace from my normal department and mostly upper high school and up clientele.

Great way to mix up each day annnnnd time and a half? That's awesome Laura! Are you using the extra funds to sock towards that Burning Man festival you had been talking about?
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Maso
    Petty Officer

by Maso » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:41 am

I got some extremely good news related to work. Too early to give away any details but next few months are going to be very exciting time. I'm hoping for the best.
    2012 - offshore
    2013 - Survivor
    2014 - Survivor
    2015 - booked and paid

Wishlist:
    Girlie & tech death
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:37 pm

Less than an hour till the weekend!!!! :belly: :belly: :belly:
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:07 pm

vikingbitch wrote:Great way to mix up each day annnnnd time and a half? That's awesome Laura! Are you using the extra funds to sock towards that Burning Man festival you had been talking about?

Thanks Marlo - the funny thing is, I had been toying with the idea of looking for some kind of extra part-time work for the sake of having some extra for this & that, but now that I can do it as an extension of my regular job - that's really ideal. Because I work every other weekend (both Sat & Sun), I always get a day off during the week and so far I've only been called to sub on those weekdays at other locations. Today, however, I was called and asked to work an extra Saturday and I accepted. :D We're open 6-7 days/week depending on location, so there are a lot of hours to fill.

Re: Burning Man - oh yeah - definitely still on my bucket list - but no date (year) set for that. For now, it's just nice to have that extra $$ - especially since we just bought expensive tickets (Lollapalooza and Depeche Mode, among others), and have a big trip to California this summer. Also, I've always loved what I do, so an extra day a week here and there is not difficult in any way. So yeah - all good!
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:48 pm

Blackfhyre wrote:Less than an hour till the weekend!!!! :belly: :belly: :belly:

Friday night NICE - glad I don't have to work tomorrow!

KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:08 pm

Maso wrote:I got some extremely good news related to work. Too early to give away any details but next few months are going to be very exciting time. I'm hoping for the best.

That sounds awesome! :deathhorns:
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:58 pm

I'm in Edmonton!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:02 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:I'm in Edmonton!

Poor Edmonton :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:06 pm

Cartoon network joined netflix finally :headbanger: The last two days ive fallen asleep watching venture bros :headbanger:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:16 pm

Monmisreal wrote:Cartoon network joined netflix finally :headbanger: The last two days ive fallen asleep watching venture bros :headbanger:

I saw the Recently Added list and let out a little shriek of joy when I saw all the Cartoon Network/Adult Swim stuff.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:03 pm

Week one flag football win 7-6. Should have been 21-6 but thats ok! BAM :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:25 pm

Blackfhyre wrote:Week one flag football win 7-6. Should have been 21-6 but thats ok! BAM :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

It was awesome!!!!!!

Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:54 pm

On top of just being about to pay in full for my cabin, we got told yesterday after derby training that everyone who had opted in to be eligible to be selected onto our two representative teams (A Team: Assassins, B Team: Snipers) would be notified via email of their slections had they made a team. Much to my total shock and disbelief, I was selected for the Assassins!!! SO EXCITED!
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:36 pm

So, we should all call and or email UMC offices this afternoon--just to shoot the shit or talk aboot the weather to tie up the phone lines so "those" people can't book!

MUAH!!!
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:23 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:So, we should all call and or email UMC offices this afternoon--just to shoot the shit or talk aboot the weather to tie up the phone lines so "those" people can't book!

MUAH!!!

You're why I haven't been able to get through all day :(
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:04 pm

Evican wrote:On top of just being about to pay in full for my cabin, we got told yesterday after derby training that everyone who had opted in to be eligible to be selected onto our two representative teams (A Team: Assassins, B Team: Snipers) would be notified via email of their slections had they made a team. Much to my total shock and disbelief, I was selected for the Assassins!!! SO EXCITED!

Don't know anything about that but that sounds sweet! Congrats!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:19 am

Only took a couple days, but FINALLY got through to UMC by calling immediately upon the stroke of noon est. My payment email is on the way, now to hope I don't end up regretting it...
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:24 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:Only took a couple days, but FINALLY got through to UMC by calling immediately upon the stroke of noon est. My payment email is on the way, now to hope I don't end up regretting it...

You'll have an awesome time and you know it!
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Ea-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Krypts-/-Kull-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Strigoi-/-TombofFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-DarkTranquillity-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-SymphonyX-/-Thyrfing
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:26 am

nekrobarr wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:Only took a couple days, but FINALLY got through to UMC by calling immediately upon the stroke of noon est. My payment email is on the way, now to hope I don't end up regretting it...

You'll have an awesome time and you know it!

If I get no bucketlisters I'll sell my spots... $2200 for all bands I've seen or hate won't happen

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:29 am

Just bought Maiden tickets!!!!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:34 pm

Stained Class wrote:Just bought Maiden tickets!!!!

Can't wait for it!!!!!!!!! \m/

Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:58 am

Finally! The two assholes aka my former business partners paid the last part of what they owed me yesterday! Yay!

:party: :party: :party:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:48 am

They didn't pay voluntarily though, we emailed back and forth yesterday because they thought it was ok to start making demands now that it's been already a year of our reaching agreement. The emails were absurd and I literally rolled on the floor reading them. The last one said only that "You'll soon realize that you reap what you sow". Yeah, I have noticed, it's called karma, bitches. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    Maso
    Petty Officer

by Maso » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:06 am

Maso wrote:I got some extremely good news related to work. Too early to give away any details but next few months are going to be very exciting time. I'm hoping for the best.

First step taken...

Positive feedback...

Excitement grows...

Will get back on this next week.

:beerhorns:
    2012 - offshore
    2013 - Survivor
    2014 - Survivor
    2015 - booked and paid

Wishlist:
    Girlie & tech death
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:08 pm

I paid $1 for Symph X's Divine Wings of Tragedy at this metal bar before Exodus. I have never witnessed soo many people run to the jukebox this quickly before
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:05 pm

The car is packed and I'm ready to leave for telemark skiing and drinking in Åre. :cheers:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:42 pm

A woman in her fifties or sixties confronted me last night in a bar and told me I should stop preaching about my faith to people there. I asked her what kind of faith she was talking about and she told me she had heard me praise Jesus. I wasn't THAT drunk. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:43 pm

Memnoch wrote:A woman in her fifties or sixties confronted me last night in a bar and told me I should stop preaching about my faith to people there. I asked her what kind of faith she was talking about and she told me she had heard me praise Jesus. I wasn't THAT drunk. :lol:

is Jesus the Mexican swamp walrus?

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:08 am

Laura wrote:My employer has authorized time and a half overtime pay since Jan 2013 for those who want to fill in for low-staffed areas (on one's normal day off). Many people have retired in recent months and many locations were operating with a skeletal crew to begin with...so, there is a certainly a need for it. Today was my fourth day doing it (signed up in March). How it works is that you submit a list of your days off you're willing to work the extra hours, and then you get called when there is a need from the volunteer overtime list in order of seniority. This is advantageous to me since I've been there nearly 24 years. OMG - as I told my husband and kids - it's like money falling from the sky (totally unexpected and great). Wish I had signed up first thing in January. Oh, well - I'll continue to work every day they offer (unless I already have plans) - it has been really fun working in different locations with different staff & clientele, plus the time and a half pay is too good to pass up. Today, I helped a lot of grade school age kids who were really sweet & appreciative. My mom was a children's librarian so I guess liking that rubbed off on me a bit. Anyway - a nice change of pace from my normal department and mostly upper high school and up clientele.

sounds great a) change-wise and b) financially!
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:22 am

Memnoch wrote:A woman in her fifties or sixties confronted me last night in a bar and told me I should stop preaching about my faith to people there. I asked her what kind of faith she was talking about and she told me she had heard me praise Jesus. I wasn't THAT drunk. :lol:

What the fuck????
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:02 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:

What the fuck????

My thoughts exactly. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:33 am

You must look religious or something :lol:
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:51 pm

9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:47 pm

I love tits. That is all.
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
Post Reply 9115 posts