Post Reply 9107 posts
random rejoicing thread
    Emma
    Petty Officer

Re: random rejoicing thread

by Emma » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:40 pm

Probably a really silly thing to rejoice about, but I just got a place to take care of my crazy cat when I'm away!!
    So now everything is set for 2½ weeks vaccation in Florida (and Mexico)
    :headbanger:
    Maso
    Petty Officer

by Maso » Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:40 am

Plans are coming together. Let there be HELLsinki - NY - Miami - Costa Maya - Miami - Orlando - Miami - Madrid - HELLsinki :givebeer:
    2012 - offshore
    2013 - Survivor
    2014 - Survivor
    2015 - booked and paid

Wishlist:
    Girlie & tech death
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:42 am

Company new year's party tonight! :givebeer: :gulp: :dreams: :chug: :3drunks: :heavydrink: :shots: :smash: :belly: :pound: :whisky: :party: :heavydrink:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:50 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:Tomorrow morning I'm heading to Florida!

Fly safe and can't wait to see you! :viking:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:53 am

Hey guys! Guess where I'm going in a week!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:23 pm

Off to Vienna airport in 20 minutes! Then to Zürich and then sunny Florida!
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:42 pm

THE CRUISE IS IS ONE WEEK!!!

SO MANY GREAT BANDS!!!

SUCH AWESOME FRIENDS!!!

I'm excited!!!!
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Emma
    Petty Officer

by Emma » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:20 am

Flying to Miami tomorrow!
    Cruise is very soooon!
    Got a new job that is more fantastic than I could have ever dreamed up!

The year of 2014 is beeing very kind to me !!! ( the pessemistic side of me thinks our plane will crash into the ocean and we are all gonna die.... ;) )
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:06 pm

Emma wrote:( the pessemistic side of me thinks our plane will crash into the ocean and we are all gonna die.... ;) )

Then we'll come and rescue you all in the North Atlantic!!! How hard could it be???

:lol:
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:39 pm

:givebeer:

Beers will be had. So far this is the one off section of the beer fridge all ready and waiting Image Only a couple more hours to go :death: And leave it to the gnoff to find a brewery ive never heard of but only work 5 minutes away from
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:39 pm

Nice rejoices everyone! Bon Voyage to all the folks headed to Florida for 70K!! I've got another month before I leave for Prog Nation (4 weeks from Monday), so of course I'm rejoicing about that. I'm pretty close to getting through the entire discographies of all the bands. Main one still to do is King's X - I listened to a few albums a while back, but want to hear more from them as they are a new (to me) band.

Other rejoices:
    2014 has been going great so far...we had our first of 2014 dinner parties last night that was a lot of fun (it is a new year's resolution of ours to have at least one dinner party a month). Seeing a very interesting sounding play tomorrow night, second one this year (another resolution to see more live theater this year). Lots of other fun events coming up including my husband's birthday, the Amon Amarth/Enslaved gig at House of Blues, Valentine's Day (always fun), another dinner party, and so on. I'm also getting exciting about booking the 2015 Wacken cruise in a few weeks. :shred:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:35 am

Monmisreal wrote:

:givebeer:

Beers will be had. So far this is the one off section of the beer fridge all ready and waiting Image Only a couple more hours to go :death: And leave it to the gnoff to find a brewery ive never heard of but only work 5 minutes away from

Which one? We're driving from Ft. Lauderdale today at least to Sarasota and will spend Monday exploring Tampa and it's vicinity. Maybe we'll steer to Clearwater if there's any decent sightseeing to be had.
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:32 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFKuR3-G ... e=youtu.be

~~~
    Infested with propaganda, our truth it dies
    cries for freedom buried under dissonant choirs

from the lips of the blind man
    a kiss of decay
    the dawn of the iconoclast
    a sharpened blade

conspiracy of the blind
    let the language be the blade
    ~~~

Conspiracy Of The Blind, new At The Gates album???
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:05 am

Completely out of debt to my parents!! Now just a student line of credit to pay off but that's nowhere near as big as my total debt was. I've paid off about 80% of my debt in less than 2 years :mrgreen:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:19 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Completely out of debt to my parents!! Now just a student line of credit to pay off but that's nowhere near as big as my total debt was. I've paid off about 80% of my debt in less than 2 years :mrgreen:

nice!

I've been drinking beer every day since Saturday :stagger:

THAT is a worthy rejoice :bangers:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:35 pm

What a nice walk to work today! It's -4F at the moment and -20F with windchill. Ok, the windchill is a silly concept unless you're Chad walking shirtless, but, yeah, the wind does feel cold.

What is there to rejoice you ask? This time on Saturday morning I'll be on my first flight towards Miami! Wuhuu!

ImageImageImage
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:27 am

Work finished! Flying out tomorrow! :bangers:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    epartos
    Petty Officer

by epartos » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:43 am

Work finished, leaving for Malmö(south of Sweden) tomorrow and some metal bash there and then it´s off to Miami!!! Woooohoooo!!! :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking:
    Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Get these guys on the boat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKLKzE77YrM
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:47 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:Rode so many coasters earlier, now sampling beer again

SheiKra :beerbang:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:54 am

KLM gold card = free lounge access = free booze! :cheers: :bangers: :whisky:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.

TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:35 pm

Speedy wrote:KLM gold card = free lounge access = free booze! :cheers: :bangers: :whisky:

fuck yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hot KLM chicks w/blonde hair free pouring. Been there on my trips to Norway. FUN TIMES

Huge bottles of Absolute.. :)
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:57 pm

So I'm a few minutes away from going home. I just have to pack a few things, re-check that I packed everything I wanted to and then I'm off to a birthday/good-bye dinner for a friend (she's going back to Cornell), then back home and then to the Airport.

Flight leaves at 6:30, so I'll be sleepy. :|

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:14 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:Drinking a Surly Darkness 2012 thanks to Sgt. B!

Turns out it is among the best 10 beers Ive ever had :wank:

:3drunks:
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:17 am

Beach Party #1 was awesome! Always great seeing' all the people I already know, and I finally met a few firumites I hadn't met before... Can't wait for Beach Party #2 today!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:15 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:I've had so much fun!

It was great! Didn't see you very much though, gnoffi :(
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:52 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    gnoff_the_creep wrote:I've had so much fun!

It was great! Didn't see you very much though, gnoffi :(

I know!
    Well at least we didn't miss out eachother completely!

Slept quite a bit since I got back home

That's true :mrgreen:
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:17 am

THE CRUISE WAS AMAZING!!!

--
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:31 am

Glad to know everyone enjoyed it. Everyone was so worried about it beforehand.
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:22 pm

Just had a performance review,,,,, all good except I was told to be more happy and have more fun.

Ain't nobody got time for that.
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:29 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:Just had a performance review,,,,, all good except I was told to be more happy and have more fun.

STOP BEING SO GRIM :evil:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:02 pm

it's cool that 4 out of the 5 top posters on this forum have been on all 5 UMC cruises! :deathhorns:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:03 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:Just had a performance review,,,,, all good except I was told to be more happy and have more fun.

That's where you thank them for the advice and start playing games on the internet, or your handheld, if you don't work at a computer (what do you do again?).
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:59 pm

Oh yeah I forgot I was top 5 now.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:34 am

WizardBeast wrote:it's cool that 4 out of the 5 top posters on this forum have been on all 5 UMC cruises! :deathhorns:

:deathhorns: :deathhorns: :deathhorns:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:55 pm

WizardBeast wrote:it's cool that 4 out of the 5 top posters on this forum have been on all 5 UMC cruises! :deathhorns:

Even after hardly posting after being yelled at for posting too much :roll: :lol:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:40 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:A Canorous Quintet is talking about perhaps performing a few live gigs!!

Yes, please!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:29 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:
    gnoff_the_creep wrote:A Canorous Quintet is talking about perhaps performing a few live gigs!!

Yes, please!

I really hope they will!

Lemme know whatcha find out, maybe I can go!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:42 pm

I am #14 on the top posters list. Been on all 5 cruises . FUN TIMES :viking:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:28 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:

Statsman is in the top 20.

Statsman likes that stat :whisky:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:12 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:

Statsman is in the top 20.

Statsman likes that stat :whisky:

I'm not in the top 20! :bitch: :bitch:

(But I'm close! :shock: )

--
Post Reply 9107 posts