Chewie's in the top 20 it seems.

ImageImageImage
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: random rejoicing thread

by TOM CRUISE » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:42 am

Memnoch wrote:Chewie's in the top 20 it seems.

ImageImageImage

We're neck to neck and your creeping up on my turf. :bitch: :lol:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:35 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:it's cool that 4 out of the 5 top posters on this forum have been on all 5 UMC cruises! :deathhorns:

I'm guessing I am no longer one of the top posters?

I went to a trip at my brother's place though!
    Down south these days

you would have certainly been top 5 if you didn't delete and remake your profile on here gnoffi!! :wank:
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:40 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:yeah, likely :viking:

for no reason:

:wank: :wank: :wank: :wank:

when does anyone ever wank for a reason? hahah
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:05 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:there are plenty of reasons to :wank: !!

That is a true statement! :boobs: :wank:
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:55 pm

Yet none of the top 6-10 have been to all five. As far as I know, I've been to the most (4) of that group of people.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:26 pm

I am rejoicing that by some amazing miracle I managed to slam on my brakes hard enough to not hit a cat with my car tonight. I was so sure that I hit it that it took me a few minutes to compose myself enough to get out of the car to actually look because I was so terrified. I am a HUGE animal lover and would have been completely inconsolable if I had hit a kitty. It was SUCH a relief to not be able to find the cat when I finally moved my car, I really hope it's okay :|
    I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-Ihsahn-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:19 pm

Daenerys wrote:I am rejoicing that by some amazing miracle I managed to slam on my brakes hard enough to not hit a cat with my car tonight. I was so sure that I hit it that it took me a few minutes to compose myself enough to get out of the car to actually look because I was so terrified. I am a HUGE animal lover and would have been completely inconsolable if I had hit a kitty. It was SUCH a relief to not be able to find the cat when I finally moved my car, I really hope it's okay :|

I can imagine that. I once almost did the same to my family dog. I was in the garage, ready to back out when for some reason, something didn't feel right. I got out and found my dog sitting right behind my car. It took awhile for my heart to slow down.
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:25 pm

It's finally Friday after a shitty week. Friday has been shaping up nicely :D
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:26 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:It's finally Friday after a shitty week. Friday has been shaping up nicely :D

Saturday will be even better! :belly: :stagger:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:27 pm

Daenerys wrote:I am rejoicing that by some amazing miracle I managed to slam on my brakes hard enough to not hit a cat with my car tonight. I was so sure that I hit it that it took me a few minutes to compose myself enough to get out of the car to actually look because I was so terrified. I am a HUGE animal lover and would have been completely inconsolable if I had hit a kitty. It was SUCH a relief to not be able to find the cat when I finally moved my car, I really hope it's okay :|

Damn. Good that you managed to avoid it! One of my biggest fears is running over animals :(
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:38 pm

I live in a metal city :wank:
    Random night drinking and I meet Ida and Marius from Triosphere and Wizziac from Keep of Kalessin :bangers:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:04 am

Tomorrow I fly to Florida for the Prog cruise which departs on Tuesday!! Similar to pre-70K 2011, I've gotten to know lots of cool people online from around the world - can't wait to meet everyone. :) And as I wrote extensively on the Prog cruise thread, it has a dream line-up for my tastes, prog-wise.
    :D
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:21 am

I just went to the Game of Thrones exhibition. Pretty cool thing. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:49 am

Partying with friends and some fellow cruisers from my city tonight ;).

I also finally worked up the bravery to let someone know I was interested in them a lot - got rejected, but at least now I know for sure and can move on with my life lmao. It is what it is. I really have no right to be so happy today, but I really am :beerbang:
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    2017 - Likely my return :D .
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:30 pm

Krys wrote:Partying with friends and some fellow cruisers from my city tonight ;).

I also finally worked up the bravery to let someone know I was interested in them a lot - got rejected, but at least now I know for sure and can move on with my life lmao. It is what it is. I really have no right to be so happy today, but I really am :beerbang:

I want to post on the Rejoice thread vs. Bitching thread-be positive! It seems to me like you've come out of your shell a bit since joining the forums--love reading people's first posts..With that, comes confidence and openness.
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:21 pm

Waking up at 3am is not something I rejoice about, but, wohoo, I'm going to Russia for the weekend! Tonight a KHL hockey game and tomorrow Within Temptation! Yay!
    Wishlist:
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:24 pm

X-Thor wrote:I just went to the Game of Thrones exhibition. Pretty cool thing. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

oooo that sounds killer did you take pics ?
    :cool:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:01 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:I just went to the Game of Thrones exhibition. Pretty cool thing. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

oooo that sounds killer did you take pics ?
    :cool:

Ahem...

It is known.

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:42 am

It's 21 November today! :cheers:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:12 pm

Speedy wrote:It's 21 November today! :cheers:

No, it's March 1st. :ugeek: :ugeek:

--
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:03 pm

I just figured that I've been on this forum for over 4 years now. Yay!!!
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:24 pm

X-Thor wrote:

No... it's March 2nd. :P
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:24 am

X-Thor wrote:

The student association for electronics and cybernetics at the university in Trondheim always celebrates its anniversary on 21.11., no matter which time of the year it actually happens. We just declare that which ever date the party happens shall be known as 21 November. ;)
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690

WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:23 pm

SEEING HALL N OATES tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bangers:
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:57 pm

WizardBeast wrote:SEEING HALL N OATES tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bangers:

:beerbang:
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:01 am

I'm still on a high from the weekend trip to Saint Petersburg. What an awesome city! And to think the city has more people than all of Finland and it's only 3,5 hours away on a train.
    I'm definitely going back again soon.
    Wishlist:
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:38 pm

Dear Mr. Portillo:

Upon the recommendation of the Admissions Committee, I am pleased to approve your admission to the M.A. in Conflict Resolution program, effective with the Fall 2014 Semester.

[...]

Congratulations and best wishes on your admission. We look forward to working with you in the fulfillment of your educational and professional objectives.

Sincerely,

G. William Rebeck, Ph.D.
    Dean, Graduate School of Arts & Sciences

Admitted into Georgetown University's MA in Conflict Resolution program.

:viking: :viking: :viking: :viking:

Now all I have to do is find funding. :mrgreen:

--
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:35 pm

Congrats!
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:08 am

"just" 12 hours and then weekend. And I'm going to shoot some puppies on Sunday. Eh...photograph, I mean PHOTOGRAPH!! Haha
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:09 am

Will they pay you in beer?
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:55 am

Cool!

While on the subject of Gothenburg, I just (as in today) bought me a new (well, new to me; it's the 2012 model) Volvo S80. :party:
    Wishlist:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:16 am

70000 Tons of long distance relationships strikes again. Hopping on a bus tonight to go visit my girlfriend for the weekend in Vancouver :mrgreen:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:08 am

Stained Class wrote:70000 Tons of long distance relationships strikes again. Hopping on a bus tonight to go visit my girlfriend for the weekend in Vancouver :mrgreen:

Yaaay! Very happy for you, man. :bangers: :bangers: :bangers:

--
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:13 pm

What he means to say is that he's coming to visit me, play some guitar and check out a gig and, if time allows, might tear himself away for a bit to spend time with his sweetie :P
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:51 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:What he means to say is that he's coming to visit me, play some guitar and check out a gig and, if time allows, might tear himself away for a bit to spend time with his sweetie :P

alas, at first it sounded like you were the new girlfriend, I was happy for you both!
    :cheers:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:09 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:What he means to say is that he's coming to visit me, play some guitar and check out a gig and, if time allows, might tear himself away for a bit to spend time with his sweetie :P

alas, at first it sounded like you were the new girlfriend, I was happy for you both!
    :cheers:

Who says he isn't, no one specified who "his sweetie" is ;)
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:31 am

Today is my 25th and I'm just happy to have made it this far in life :).

Plus I'm getting hammered tonight and going to see some metal \m/!!!

Always worth rejoicing over!
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    2017 - Likely my return :D .
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:55 am

X-Thor wrote:Dear Mr. Portillo:

Upon the recommendation of the Admissions Committee, I am pleased to approve your admission to the M.A. in Conflict Resolution program, effective with the Fall 2014 Semester.

[...]

Congratulations and best wishes on your admission. We look forward to working with you in the fulfillment of your educational and professional objectives.

Sincerely,

G. William Rebeck, Ph.D.
    Dean, Graduate School of Arts & Sciences

Admitted into Georgetown University's MA in Conflict Resolution program.

:viking: :viking: :viking: :viking:

Now all I have to do is find funding. :mrgreen:

Got a bit of funding from GU.

Also admitted to Fletcher's Master's in Law and Diplomacy, with a significant scholarship. :shock: :mrgreen:

So now I have to make a decision. :?

Damn admission process, you were supposed to decide for me! :evil:

--
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:20 pm

I didn't know it was possible until today to have life give you everything you want in the span of a week.

Was asked (and have been doing) social media for Last Rites (Metal Review) a website that I have been following practically every day for the past four years. I have a project that I got the go ahead from them on Wednesday and its already fucking flying. Not to mention its pretty damn cool being their main contact for shit, example: dudes from Argus, Svart Crown and Apophys etc adding me on Facebook. Promoting music in this capacity has been something I've wanted for a very long time and the fulfillment I've felt the past few days from doing so and joining a team I had so much respect for, holy fuck.

I just got called today for an interview with a lender for a Mortgage Underwriter position. The guys that run the bank I've known since I was a kid. I planted this seed like eight months ago and have wanted it SO BADLY. Plus, its my third and final lender (blah blah blah career plan). I didn't realistically think I'd have a shot at Underwriter for at least another two years, I am insanely ahead of schedule. Plus, mooooore moooney.

I feel like the world just hit me over the head with a bag filled with rainbows. Kinda dizzy right now. Holy fuck. Fuck fuck. Fuck.
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • Post Reply 9101 posts