Post Reply 9100 posts
random rejoicing thread
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

Re: random rejoicing thread

by Daenerys » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:11 am

Sitting at the Lincoln dealership getting my car checked for the drive to 70k! Its a total AARP fest here though :?
    I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-Ihsahn-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:29 pm

tonight (Tuesday) at 9pm the TV show I worked on, "Outsiders" premiers on WGN... the show is great, and if you watch you'll definitely see me! Starring David Morse, Ryan Hurst, Gillian Alexy and more, we're a mountain family living outside society, and society is about to make the mistake of comin' at us
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:48 pm

Seems I'm getting $400 onbroad spending credit. I might be a bit tipsy at some point. :party:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:35 am

Memnoch wrote:Seems I'm getting $400 onbroad spending credit. I might be a bit tipsy at some point. :party:

How did you manage that?>???
    :pound:
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:10 am

Memnoch wrote:Seems I'm getting $400 onbroad spending credit. I might be a bit tipsy at some point. :party:

So um, how you doin'? ;)

DrinkMoxie wrote:tonight (Tuesday) at 9pm the TV show I worked on, "Outsiders" premiers on WGN... the show is great, and if you watch you'll definitely see me! Starring David Morse, Ryan Hurst, Gillian Alexy and more, we're a mountain family living outside society, and society is about to make the mistake of comin' at us

Watched the first episode yesterday. Pretty good.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:34 am

Jaimie38 wrote:

How did you manage that?>???
    :pound:

UMC realized that the cruise is a lot more fun if I'm passed out. :lol:
    But seriously, I seem to have gotten some newbies to join us. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:51 pm

Spent 24 of the last 48 hours driving to Maine and back, but now my girlfriend finally lives with me, so it was totally worth it :)
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:31 pm

Congrats, Bill! :beerwink:

In other news, I'm on the train to the airport! Wohoo!
    Wishlist:
  • J.m.Andersson
    Oiler

by J.m.Andersson » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:26 am

Last day of work Before i leave for tomorow, put in over 700 hours over the past 3 months.
    Feels like im gonna sleep away the whole Cruise but still vacation! :stagger:
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:00 am

Last day of work!!
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:45 pm

My girlfriend is moving in with me on Sunday :boobs:
    I hope to bring her on next year's cruise :D
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:40 pm

Everyone enjoy your VD! Share it with all your loved ones! :deathhorns:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:40 pm

EvilDan wrote:Everyone enjoy your VD! Share it with all your loved ones! :deathhorns:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:10 am

Seems I won two tickets (with meet&greet with the band) for tonight's Halestorm gig in Helsinki. The venue is maybe 300 metres from my place, so I guess I'm going. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:25 pm

Memnoch wrote:Seems I won two tickets (with meet&greet with the band) for tonight's Halestorm gig in Helsinki. The venue is maybe 300 metres from my place, so I guess I'm going. :beerwink:

yeah, the taxi shouldn't cost much ;)

EDIT: and today we had a beautiful day! two weeks ago there was snow and now I was having a late lunch outdoors in a shirt
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:35 am

I started my show promotion company yesterday :bangers: exciting times
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:23 pm

Free cabin stay in Madera Canyon this wekeend :D
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:44 am

Iron Maiden is playing my work today. It's 6:30am here and I already saw a few fans walking around. Today at work, will be fun. :cool:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
  • Mike-Metal
    Wiper

by Mike-Metal » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:39 am

Hi I wanna make an announcement: I wish to see 2017 :shred: IRON ANGEL :shred: , the german Speedmetal legend !!!
    Wow that would be awesome !!!

I saw IRON ANGEL on Pyrenean Warriors Open Air France and Play it Loud in Italy.

They are absolute amazing \m/ I love them !

We have had a smalltalk and they gave me all an autograph on my T-shirt and we had some :smash: hahaha \m/

Please, bring IRON ANGEL on the next cruiz !!!

I found the facebook-page http://www.facebook.com/ironangel.hh

Thank you and hope to see you on the next 70.000 tones of Metal :heavydrink:
    Stay Metal

Metal-Mike :wank:
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:29 am

Finished my part of a really cool project last week!!

(Can't tell you all more than that, sorry...)

Looks like we'll also be mixing my band's EP over Easter Weekend, and I might be joining up with a symphonic metal band to do session vocals, if they ever get back to me... :viking:

2015-2018, 2020
    Goth Cruise 2019?

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:26 pm

It's Friday and a brand new Radiooo Fenrizzz is up on Soundcloud yes!
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:49 pm

Went gambling the other day, won $500
    Gambled and drank more
    Lost my wallet
    Sworn off drinking and gambling forever
    Found my wallet with some money still in it
    Went drinking and gambling today
    Won $300 more
    Bought a nice bottle of scotch :lol: :beerwink:

Deck ? 2020
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:53 pm

biertroll wrote:Went gambling the other day, won $500
    Gambled and drank more
    Lost my wallet
    Sworn off drinking and gambling forever
    Found my wallet with some money still in it
    Went drinking and gambling today
    Won $300 more
    Bought a nice bottle of scotch :lol: :beerwink:

HAHAHAHA - well done!!

I got some great news financially today meaning that 70K next year is definitely on the table !! (And yes I know you all thought overwise but it was REALLY looking unlikely that we would do it next year).

So rather than being a 10% chance, I would say we are at least a 50% chance now !!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:12 pm

:cheers:

Deck ? 2020
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:48 pm

I just found out at work that I have a week's more vacation time banked up than I thought!

Now, not only is 70K 2017 happening, but so is a longer road trip to Warped Tour this year :D. We're going to do two dates, so twice the fun, twice the bands, twice the strategically timed day drinking!!

2015-2018, 2020
    Goth Cruise 2019?

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:39 pm

I just got time booked off for Heavy Montreal!! :shred:
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: TBD

Wishlist: Amon Amarth, Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Running Wild, Septicflesh, Steel Panther, Unleash The Archers
  • sara
    Petty Officer

by sara » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:04 pm

This is super-duper late, but in April I accepted a new job with a very large pay raise and relocated to Boston.

I was previously user SaraMarie here, but even with asking the system for a new password, it locked me out for too many login attempts. Oh well.

Last year, just about two months before the 2016 cruise, I was let go from my job with little savings and in a miserable situation about my slumlord and shitty neighbors. I had a bad time on the cruise due to a combo of being sick, having bad cramps and also not positive about my money/work situation I was facing back home. When I came home, I got well and then buckled down on finding new work. A fellow cruiser, Katie, let me stay with her in MA and helped me find a new place to live once I had a job offer. It was such a big help!

So I'm really happy to be settled in nicely here in Boston and enjoying my new life. I have a nice place to live that's quiet for me and my dog, and I can take the train out to lots of shows!

I've decided to give the cruise another chance, I think. Also, I wanted to know if anyone from these boards is in Boston, I know we're a lot of people from outside the US here, but I figured I'd ask around.
    Warbringer-/-King-Parrot-/-Lich-King-/-Angelus-Apatrida-/-Benighted-/-The-Crown-/-Aeon-/-Witchery-/-Occultist-/-Black-Breath-/-Chthonic-/-Alestorm-/-Devin-Townsend-/-Zimmers-Hole-/-Party-Thrash-/-Grindcore-/-Stoner-Bands-/-Folk-Metal-/-Heavier-Prog
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:50 am

Looks like I just bought myself a two-bedroom apartment in Helsinki. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:42 pm

Been tracking food and excersizing more, down 17 lbs so far :)

Deck ? 2020
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:21 pm

Someone dropped a lure at the Pokestop by my office.

And by "by my office", I mean "I can activate it from my desk". Goodbye productivity.

2015-2018, 2020
    Goth Cruise 2019?

biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:50 pm

:lol:

Deck ? 2020
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:21 pm

While I'm bummed that The Sirens cancelled their gig next month in Finland (with Nightwish, Arch Enemy, Sonata Arctica and Silentium), I couldn't be any happier about their replacement. Delain!

ImageImageImage
    Wishlist:
  • Jotunheimr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jotunheimr » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:24 pm

I transferred to a new work location in Reno, NV where I'll be moving to next month. It includes a nice raise which will increase my chances of booking for sure... :shred:

Edit: ...especially if Moonsorrow are the next band!
    2020 Wishlist: Borknagar-/-Finntroll-/-Haggard-/-Kampfar-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Moonsorrow-/-Savatage-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Turisas
    Gutterchild7
    Oiler

by Gutterchild7 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:11 am

I'm trying to get over my dumb attitude of avoiding concerts (went to my first two metal concerts this year) and thinking I would never fit in and also trying to get in 70000tons next year so... Yeah I'm rejoicing my achievments and efforts somehow (?).
    ARGENTINA
    [[ † 2017 † ]] .: 7674 :.

"May the touch of your hand forever be my therapy~~"
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:44 am

I fly out to Montreal tomorrow
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: TBD

Wishlist: Amon Amarth, Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Running Wild, Septicflesh, Steel Panther, Unleash The Archers
    PacNW
    Crewman

by PacNW » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:00 pm

Awesome things I've accomplished this year:
      *Peacefully divorced out of a 4 year married relationship that was unhealthy for both of us
      *Left an extremely dysfunctional employer, moved to a new state, found a new job that I like more, pays me more, and is lower stress
      *Bought a 4 unit apartment building; I now get paid about $600 a month to live in my home (lifelong goal!)
      *Successfully transitioned off antidepressants
      *Gained back 10 lbs I lost from stress and antidepressants
      *Going on 70K!!!
    I feel like my entire life has turned a bright new corner in the last 10 months :D
    2012, 2017 - 6223, 2018 - 6387
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:11 pm

PacNW wrote:Awesome things I've accomplished this year:
      *Peacefully divorced out of a 4 year married relationship that was unhealthy for both of us
      *Left an extremely dysfunctional employer, moved to a new state, found a new job that I like more, pays me more, and is lower stress
      *Bought a 4 unit apartment building; I now get paid about $600 a month to live in my home (lifelong goal!)
      *Going on 70K!!!
    I feel like my entire life has turned a bright new corner in the last 10 months :D

Nothing like this is ever in a Country Music song :death:
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:39 pm

PacNW wrote:Awesome things I've accomplished this year:
      *Going on 70K!!!

Cheers! Welcome aboard 70K!

Warning, you might get addicted...

2015-2018, 2020
    Goth Cruise 2019?

PacNW
    Crewman

by PacNW » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:46 pm

Well 2012 was such an awesome time I swore to myself I would make it an annual tradition. But when booking time for 2013 rolled around I wasn't able to draft anyone from my groups in Seattle or Portland to travel with me, and so chickened out. Then I was in a relationship that progressively extracted most of my money and energy. Now that I'm out of that crap, I decided to jump in the deep end and not care if I knew closely was going.

From what I can tell, only an acquaintance I don't know too well from the Seattle scene is going this year out of everyone I know in Portland and Seattle metal. I think this will be a good challenge for me to will myself into having a good time, challenges or not, and meet new peoples. My hetero-lifemate is really jealous, so I plan to enroll him into my party next year when his financial situation is improved.
    2012, 2017 - 6223, 2018 - 6387
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:26 pm

I know two from Portland going. Welcome back! :beerwink:

My random rejoicing is very small. I have been trying to find Halo Top ice cream for a few weeks, I finally did and it was amazing. Was being correct because I ate the pint. :lol:

Deck ? 2020
Post Reply 9100 posts