Post Reply 9107 posts
random rejoicing thread
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: random rejoicing thread

by last_candle » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:15 pm

Miami Heat = NBA Champions :cheers:
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:18 pm

Doesn't belong here, but I don't visit much of this site. Anyway... Greatness!!!

Cooking With Phil Anselmo
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:02 pm

After a hard week at work, had an excellent weekend with some great friends and family!

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:22 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:Got accepted to school!
    Bye bye enginerding, hello beerding!
    September 9 starts the new adventures of gnoff the beer master.

Congrats! :bangers:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:24 pm

Last edited by NuuX on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:52 pm

Congrats!
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Ea-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Krypts-/-Kull-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Strigoi-/-TombofFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-DarkTranquillity-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-SymphonyX-/-Thyrfing
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:54 pm

Excellent news!!! Congratulations!
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:45 am

I chatted with my boss about upcoming vacation time, and he assured me it'll work out. Therefore, I shall definitely be making it to ProgPower this year.

Kinda wish it was more DeathDoom, but it'll be a good time methinks.
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Ea-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Krypts-/-Kull-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Strigoi-/-TombofFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-DarkTranquillity-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-SymphonyX-/-Thyrfing
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:46 pm

nekrobarr wrote:I chatted with my boss about upcoming vacation time, and he assured me it'll work out. Therefore, I shall definitely be making it to ProgPower this year.

Excellent!
    Charlie Myself and Joey will be there!

Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:44 am

I fucking LOVE kitchens and I need more locksmiths to open my numerous kitchens and limo services to take me to the locations of my kitchens!!!!!!!!

:party:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:32 am

LadyBlackfhyre wrote:
    nekrobarr wrote:I chatted with my boss about upcoming vacation time, and he assured me it'll work out. Therefore, I shall definitely be making it to ProgPower this year.

Excellent!
    Charlie Myself and Joey will be there!

Perhaps we need to tie a balloon to Atlanta...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgIpj25iMDw
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):

Wishlist (Repeats):
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:43 am

Malaka wrote:I fucking LOVE kitchens and I need more locksmiths to open my numerous kitchens and limo services to take me to the locations of my kitchens!!!!!!!!

We are so fortunate to have so many users dedicated to solely offering advice and help on our quest for all those things.

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:10 pm

Congrats gnoffi! That's awesome!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:10 pm

Malaka wrote:I fucking LOVE kitchens and I need more locksmiths to open my numerous kitchens and limo services to take me to the locations of my kitchens!!!!!!!!

Awesome :lol: :lol: :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:05 am

X-Thor wrote:

We are so fortunate to have so many users dedicated to solely offering advice and help on our quest for all those things.

Your post is inspiring to me and I thank you for your desires.

http://www.horseshit.com
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:08 pm

New financial year here in Australia!!

Did a rough calculation of my tax last night and basically, my tax refund will be able to fully cover all my costs (flights, tickets, etc) for 70k 2014 \o/
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:30 pm

Malaka wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:

Your post is inspiring to me and I thank you for your desires.

:lol: I must say, some of this year's spam is the most interesting. Dental care for dogs? :? And lawl at the spambots replying to each other :lol:

Also, I only have 9 more shifts to work before we go to Metaldays!! :shred: :stagger: :D
    I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-IHSAHN-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:41 am

Daenerys wrote: :lol: I must say, some of this year's spam is the most interesting. Dental care for dogs? :? And lawl at the spambots replying to each other :lol:

I fear we're getting closer and closer to this:

--
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:22 am

X-Thor wrote:
    Daenerys wrote: :lol: I must say, some of this year's spam is the most interesting. Dental care for dogs? :? And lawl at the spambots replying to each other :lol:

For some reason, I'm reminded of... THIS!
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):

Wishlist (Repeats):
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:35 am

nekrobarr wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:

For some reason, I'm reminded of... THIS!

Brilliant. I need to see that sometime.
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:37 am

X-Thor wrote:

I'm starting to think I should get tested. Every time I go on the gamer thread I tend to sound like a spambot.
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:39 am

Happy Canada Day!!!!!!!

Proud Canuck
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gper3YkzMg

I want one of these on our ship!!!

:headbanger:
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:37 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:Happy Canada Day!!!!!!!

Proud Canuck

Yay! Canada levelled up!!! Congrats!
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):

Wishlist (Repeats):
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:03 am

Jimmy John's Gargantuan.

OMNOMNOM
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:19 am

Proud Canuck

That was awesome. It's too bad Molson is sooooooooo shitty! I want one of those but with Unibrou or Granville :belly: :chug:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:38 pm

My local pub ran out of Tradtional(my normal drink) and Grasshopper.... so I can drank a pint of Canadian ---gross...! lol
    BUt it was Canada Day and served in a big red boot!

I would like to think I had something to do with them running out of my beer

:D

I was there for 3 straight days and nights. Love my Hudson's girls!
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:26 pm

YAY!!! Being on vacation is AWESOME!!!!!

In florida now with some excellent people!

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:11 pm

LadyBlackfhyre wrote:YAY!!! Being on vacation is AWESOME!!!!!

Ummmm. You're a little early. Cruise is in January!
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:04 pm

LadyBlackfhyre wrote:YAY!!! Being on vacation is AWESOME!!!!!

Sweet!!! I agree!! I've mentioned this several times before, but I've *never* been much into material (physical) possessions of *any* kind (we have a modest (yet totally adequate) home, car, and so on. My spending priority has always been about activities and events... which of course includes vacations!! I am not a "wealthy" person $$-wise, yet I've had a lifetime of amazing experiences because of those priorities/that life-philosophy.

We're leaving in a little over a week for a big trip to California to visit three major destinations - San Francisco, Yosemite & Sequoia National Parks. Gaaah... So excited. The husband & girls have been to none of those places & I was only to San Fran briefly 30-ish years ago. These midwest city folk are more than ready to head West!! :D
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:44 pm

Three hours more at work, then it's off to RockHarz, immediately followed by a four week vacation in Korea and Japan :D
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:23 am

Speedy wrote:Three hours more at work, then it's off to RockHarz, immediately followed by a four week vacation in Korea and Japan :D

Good start. The bus to the airport crashed :lol: Luckily no injuries and small delay.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:01 am

Speedy wrote:
    Speedy wrote:Three hours more at work, then it's off to RockHarz, immediately followed by a four week vacation in Korea and Japan :D

Good start. The bus to the airport crashed :lol: Luckily no injuries and small delay.

:shock: :lol: :lol:

--
    Bloodycanadian
    Petty Officer

by Bloodycanadian » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:29 am

Stained Class wrote:

Proud Canuck

That was awesome. It's too bad Molson is sooooooooo shitty! I want one of those but with Unibrou or Granville :belly: :chug:

You Left the Keith's out. Also some stuff from Victoria that I'm not remembering right now.
    Now let's go get banjaxxed.
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:11 pm

So happy to see I have discount for kitchens :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:21 pm

pablov8 wrote:So happy to see I have discount for kitchens :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Not anymore, UMC just took our spam away. Whatever will we do? :cry:

:D :D :D
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:27 am

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:
    pablov8 wrote:So happy to see I have discount for kitchens :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Not anymore, UMC just took our spam away. Whatever will we do? :cry:

:D :D :D

On a related note, I like the new desing. I find it much easier on my eyes.

--
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:40 am

All of the stuff I ordered for my balcony finally arrived today. Too bad it is raining. I want to set that shit up asap!!!! I've been living at my apartment for 4 years now and barely ever used our balcony. So now I have furniture for it and everything so I intend to start using it!!!!!!!!!

viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:40 am

Well, looks like the new payment system works smoothly.

What a relief, eh? Moneybookers was a headache all around. Apparently the money saved by UMC by using it wasn't worth the hassle of having to set up bank transfers (and lose money in the process).

I'm happy about this, and I think it will make business better too.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:32 am

its the Steam Summer sale time again :headbanger:
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:04 pm

CaptOblivious wrote:its the Steam Summer sale time again :headbanger:

I like and totally understand why you posted this in both the bitching and the rejoicing thread. :bangers:

--
Post Reply 9107 posts