Locked 3 posts Page 1 of 1
Single Female Silver Survivor for Quad Cabin Either Gender
    anthrokive
    Wiper

Single Female Silver Survivor for Quad Cabin Either Gender

by anthrokive » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:44 am

I'm a Silver Survivor ready to book in an interior quad cabin with either females or males, makes no difference to me.

Preferably pay in instalments but I can pay in full if necessary.

Pleasant Canadian (Albertan) Female, 25, attended in 2015, will only be in cabin to shower and/or poop.
  • Sviv
    Wiper

Re: Single Female Silver Survivor for Quad Cabin Either Gend

by Sviv » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:22 am

Hi,

I was surprised to see another female looking for a roommate

I have never been aboard the ship, so I still have to wait for the general public to have ticket access.

My friend doesn't really want to go/pay (she isn't really into metal), so if you are still looking for someone when the time for the general public come to buy tickets.

Hopefully not, as I am sure the only thing left will be the very expensive tickets.

Good luck with your search..
    I think they will give you a random female roomate?( lol I am still surprised they exist, never meet another female metal head who wasn't at a show with her bf)

Also a 26 yr old female from the states, (paint chemist and can pay in full or installments) who would only need to sleep/poop
  • Shadowknight890
    Wiper

Re: Single Female Silver Survivor for Quad Cabin Either Gend

by Shadowknight890 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:07 pm

Hey! Me (male) and two friends (female and male) are looking for someone to join us actually! We have the cheap $999 cabin with a balcony. I can talk to you on fb or something since I don't have a profile pic on here lol.
Locked 3 posts Page 1 of 1