Locked 4 posts Page 1 of 1
GOLD MEMBERS WILLING TO SHARE A CABIN!
  • James Brizuela
    Wiper

GOLD MEMBERS WILLING TO SHARE A CABIN!

by James Brizuela » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:35 am

Hey everyone! Me and my two buddies have been dying to get into the cruise for many years but havent been successful. We are in desperate need for someone to step in and make our metal dreams come true. We are from California and live, breathe, and eat death metal and the like. We had all of our money saved up last year and were not successful in securing a cabin. If there are any of you willing to split a cabin with three cool metalheads it would be the most kickass thing ever! I've been reading and asking the other sailors and they say this is my best shot at securing a cabin. So if anyone would like to make this happen you would be the best person ever! Please dont hesitate to contact me as me and my buddies are 100% dead serious about going! Thanks for reading and long live metal!
    Steve110
    Petty Officer

Re: GOLD MEMBERS WILLING TO SHARE A CABIN!

by Steve110 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:47 pm

Hey if this spot's still available I have a friend who's interested. Let me know!
  • contrataque
    Oiler

by contrataque » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:28 am

Hey man, Im from California too! What part of California are you guys from? Im a silver survivor, looking for someone to share a cabin, maybe we can work something out! :viking:
    Steve110
    Petty Officer

by Steve110 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:55 am

Hey contrataque, I already have my cabin set and I already found another spot for my buddy. James never got back to me. Sorry for the bad news!

For some good news, there will definitely be more people who need to fill a spot. As the months go on and people bail for whatever reason, just be ready. See you on the boat!
Locked 4 posts Page 1 of 1