Locked 4 posts Page 1 of 1
Looking for two mates
  • Samy502
    Wiper

Looking for two mates

by Samy502 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:21 am

Two Brazilian girls look for 2 more awesome people to fill in our room.

It is a quad-room in 3rd deck, price 809 + tax to be paid in 4 installments.

We are relaxed, outgoing girls and spend most time watching gigs and hanging out with friends. Both are experienced cruisers.

We don't care about your age, gender or where you are from. As long you are a nice person and won't get super drunk or wasted, you fit!!

Cheers
  • Gacky27
    Wiper

Re: Looking for two mates

by Gacky27 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:31 pm

I PM'd you, but this site isn't very good and my message has been sitting in the Outbox all day.

This will be my first 70k cruise. I'm from Chicago, 30 years old, clean and tidy, mature, respectful, fun to hang out with. I really don't plan on being in the room for more than naps and showers but I'm open to hanging out and watching some bands if you guys decide you like my company. If you want to know anything else about me just ask.

I can pay my full share up front and am ready to do so. If you're interested then PM me (if it even works lol) or let me know by responding here.

Thanks,
    Bob
  • Sosk1120
    Wiper

by Sosk1120 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:15 am

I sent a PM, not sure if it made it to you. My husband and I are willing to fill the spots. We've been once before. We are cool chill people with no drama and love metal. Let me know if the spots are still available!
  • eveyhyuu
    Wiper

by eveyhyuu » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:44 am

i sent you a PM, we are 2 ppl interrested to fill in the spots :)

Hope you'll get my message
Locked 4 posts Page 1 of 1