Post Reply 462 posts
RUNNING ORDER PLEASE !!!!
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

RUNNING ORDER PLEASE !!!!

by DragonLordJones » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:44 am

I know they are working hard and doing this as fast as possible ........ but damn I'm impatient and need to set up my agenda for this to maximize my time

for music, beer, sleep, and who knows ........ :cheers:

so I beg, plead, wish, grovel, ask, for a list asap ... :shred:

Thank You: I appreciate all you have done so far and really can't wait to get on this boat . :beerhorns:

sorry for ranting on. Carry On :lol:
    Stained Class
    Commander

Re: RUNNING ORDER PLEASE !!!!

by Stained Class » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:46 am

DragonLordJones wrote:I know they are working hard and doing this as fast as possible ........ but damn I'm impatient and need to set up my agenda for this to maximize my time

Thank You: I appreciate all you have done so far and really can't wait to get on this boat . :beerhorns:

+1
    Am I at 300 yet?

Seriously though I'm in the same boat (no pun intended). I am going to be the most un-metal person on this boat, between going to the strippers on saturday and making an excel spreadsheet :lol:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    wildchild
    Chief Petty Officer

by wildchild » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:52 am

+1 :beerwink:
    Deck 3 # 3506 2011
    Deck 2 # 2599 2012
    Of all the things I´ve lost, I miss my mind the most...

70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2011
    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2012
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:15 am

wildchild wrote:+1 :beerwink:

+1 :beerwink:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • claudio
    Crewman

by claudio » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:21 am

Many people will start to go to Miami the day after tomorrow. The running order has to be announced today!
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:38 am

Simmer Down Now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIS33m91qU&feature=related
    Sorry the quality is shit, but that's the best I could find while I'm at work. Apparently Youtube is not blocked anymore...
  • claudio
    Crewman

by claudio » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:50 am

"When will the running order be available?

The running order for 70000tons of METAL will be posted a few weeks before we sail."

We are now a few days to sail
  • SatansWrath
    Chief Petty Officer

by SatansWrath » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:29 am

Yeah this is quiet bad for all who have a strategy which bands to see and not to see, But to be honest Im going thursday to Miami and i would like to have an running order by last week, So I know when i can try to stagedive in a folk pit at Ensiferum
    http://parethardrock.se/

Pissed of whishlist for the cruises:
    Turisas, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Dalriada, Motorhead, Vader, Arch Enemy, Abinchova, Northland, Sear Bliss, Watain, Slayer, Raubtier, Immortal, Xandria, Fear Factory, Rammstein, Running Wild
    Witch Bear
    Petty Officer

by Witch Bear » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:59 pm

It does not matter in which order you run, because I will simply catch whoever is slowest.
    Deck 666
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:01 pm

Witch Bear wrote:It does not matter in which order you run, because I will simply catch whoever is slowest.

Hey there FUZZY.....you comin to the Pre-party?...pssssst...there will be FOOD
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Don't give him any ideas. The food is YOU :lol:
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:08 pm

Captain Metal wrote:Don't give him any ideas. The food is YOU :lol:

not if we spoil the appetite with a baby cake!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Pero
    Petty Officer

by Pero » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:01 pm

We're leaving Europe in ~25 hours or so... is here someone kind enough to print an extra copy of the running order when/if it gets posted?
    2011 - 5535
    2012 - 5527
    2013 - 2513
    2014 - 2039
    2015 - 9675
    Deathbringer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Deathbringer » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:43 pm

SatansWrath wrote:Yeah this is quiet bad for all who have a strategy which bands to see and not to see, But to be honest Im going thursday to Miami and i would like to have an running order by last week, So I know when i can try to stagedive in a folk pit at Ensiferum

DITTO!
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:54 pm

Not sure why this is such a big deal. I'm sure they will have it in our rooms once we have access and they have the other paperwork they normally give you detailing any events that are planned, etc, etc.

I highly doubt they are going to have 3 shows running right when we leave port, so you should have the time PRIOR to the Muster Drill to figure it out. That's a good 1.5-2 hours minimum to start planning. More than enough time you impatient bastards :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    audrey
    Petty Officer

by audrey » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:04 pm

I for one like to plan (unlike some people it seems---Kevin!) so have been anxiously awaiting the set times as well. I would feel much better if I had an intinerary before boarding. I know, I know OCD alert! :oops:
    AlestormHail of Bullets/Asphyx/11th HourTurisasDark FortressDying FetusVomitoryHeidevolkArkonaDeeds of FleshImmortalAura NoirKalmahInsomniumWarbringerHoly GrailHavokEvileAnthraxMoonsorrowAmorphisUnleash The ArchersTriptykonThyrfingStormlordSatyriconPrimordialNaglfarEntombedWintersunEnslavedAbortedLeaves EyesPrimal FearManegarmVreidKampfar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:54 pm

This was the other themed cruise I went on in 2008. it left miami then, but this year it leaves Tampa. Its sold out and they sail in 2 days and return the day we sail (24th) and I do not see a running order for this cruise anywhere on the site. http://www.simplemancruise.com/Event/
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:00 pm

Nevermind they announced the Running Order for the cruise on the message board for the cruise over 1 month ago.... http://www.simplemancruise.com/files/schedule.pdf
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:15 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:This was the other themed cruise I went on in 2008. it left miami then, but this year it leaves Tampa. Its sold out and they sail in 2 days and return the day we sail (24th) and I do not see a running order for this cruise anywhere on the site. http://www.simplemancruise.com/Event/

THAT looks awesome! I bet Laura would love to go on that shit. I know I would! :D
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:27 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:This was the other themed cruise I went on in 2008. it left miami then, but this year it leaves Tampa. Its sold out and they sail in 2 days and return the day we sail (24th) and I do not see a running order for this cruise anywhere on the site. http://www.simplemancruise.com/Event/

THAT looks awesome! I bet Laura would love to go on that shit. I know I would! :D

dude it was AWESOME, simply amazing. I had breakfast with Skynyrd, they just sat down at our table with their food and ate and chatted with us.
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:32 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:
    SlaytanicE21 wrote:

dude it was AWESOME, simply amazing. I had breakfast with Skynyrd, they just sat down at our table with their food and ate and chatted with us.

ahhhhrg, Black Stone Cherry is in the lineup. I am dying to see those guys, their first 2 albums simply kick ass.
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:42 pm

audrey wrote:I for one like to plan (unlike some people it seems---Kevin!) so have been anxiously awaiting the set times as well. I would feel much better if I had an intinerary before boarding. I know, I know OCD alert! :oops:

YEAH!............KEVIN! lmao....I need an itinerary!!!!!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:44 pm

:|
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:48 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:dude it was AWESOME, simply amazing. I had breakfast with Skynyrd, they just sat down at our table with their food and ate and chatted with us.

Of course, 95% of my musical tastes are metal, but that would be a FUN trip indeed. I've never seen Skynyrd and would enjoy it. Hopefully next year they get some Hank III, ZZ Top, and Roger Clyne & The Peacemakers...
    *begins planning for next year* :D
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:09 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:dude it was AWESOME, simply amazing. I had breakfast with Skynyrd, they just sat down at our table with their food and ate and chatted with us.

Of course, 95% of my musical tastes are metal, but that would be a FUN trip indeed. I've never seen Skynyrd and would enjoy it. Hopefully next year they get some Hank III, ZZ Top, and Roger Clyne & The Peacemakers...
    *begins planning for next year* :D

Slay, do you know Black Stone Cherry? If you haven't heard 'em check this out off their first album.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezgbKwxLs-0

and this of their latest:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmQls0Nu1HI

They are definitely one of my top 5 new bands from the last few years. F'ing DYING to see them.
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:30 pm

Yeah man, I've never seen 'em though. Thanks for the links... it's good stuff, but I call it "radio rock." :D And it's not a slam on the band, because I'd go to one of their shows, and I think it's awesome they're on that cruise. I'd also like to see some Kenny Wayne Shepherd on there, and my buddies' band, The Dave Kellan Band. Round it out with some Black Country Communion, and some comedy artists, and this would be incredible.
    :givebeer:
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:47 pm

Black stone cherry is awesome, been listening to them since they released their first cd ........ bought it on a whim from amazon (looking for something I didn't know and been waiting for each new album since) :cheers:
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:55 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:... been waiting for each new album since) :cheers:

well, you haven't had to wait much since they've only managed 2 albums thus far... :lol:

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:57 pm

Disaster Area wrote:
    DragonLordJones wrote:... been waiting for each new album since) :cheers:

well, you haven't had to wait much since they've only managed 2 albums thus far... :lol:

yeah I know and the second one was just released not that long ago ........ so still waiting for number 3 :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:54 am

audrey wrote:I for one like to plan (unlike some people it seems---Kevin!) so have been anxiously awaiting the set times as well. I would feel much better if I had an intinerary before boarding. I know, I know OCD alert! :oops:

I normally would like to. But since everything is on the ship and it's not like some big ordeal to get from one stage to the next where you are fighting through 10k+ people at some outside festival, I don't see it as some big problem myself.

I actually prefer not knowing at this point as it's 1 less thing to obsess over right now :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:32 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:Nevermind they announced the Running Order for the cruise on the message board for the cruise over 1 month ago.... http://www.simplemancruise.com/files/schedule.pdf

Man that looks like a blast. Only a few bands that would really intrigue me at all but looks like a lot cool activities planned (2, 3, 4 and 5 timers' parties, Beer Pong, Bingo w/38 Special haha, MESSAGE BOARD PARTY!*cough* lol) No doubt a lot of fun will be had by all. Not quite as much fun as we're gonna have but still... good times. Thanks for posting Scott :cheers:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Davina
    Crewman

by Davina » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:41 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:Nevermind they announced the Running Order for the cruise on the message board for the cruise over 1 month ago.... http://www.simplemancruise.com/files/schedule.pdf

Man that looks like a blast. Only a few bands that would really intrigue me at all but looks like a lot cool activities planned (2, 3, 4 and 5 timers' parties, Beer Pong, Bingo w/38 Special haha, MESSAGE BOARD PARTY!*cough* lol) No doubt a lot of fun will be had by all. Not quite as much fun as we're gonna have but still... good times. Thanks for posting Scott :cheers:

Wow that looks like fun aswell, and it ends the day we return. I wonder if anyone is doing both? Getting off one party cruise, straight on to another! :party:
    Cabin 5565 \m/
  • pell
    Wiper

by pell » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:13 am

I need structure in my mayhem cruise, where is my line up?????????? Anyone want to meet in Miami to see the Packers upset the Bears? Playoff in Miami? grrrrrrrrrreat. Leaving snowy Wisconsin....
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:25 am

pell wrote:I need structure in my mayhem cruise, where is my line up?????????? Anyone want to meet in Miami to see the Packers upset the Bears? Playoff in Miami? grrrrrrrrrreat. Leaving snowy Wisconsin....

i'll probably still be in the air during the game ......airport by noon and don't get in till 5 something pm I think, my nephew is in charge of flight and hotels. Milwaukee to Detroit to Miami :cry: :cheers: Go Packers
  • cg138
    Petty Officer

by cg138 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:34 am

pell wrote:I need structure in my mayhem cruise, where is my line up?????????? Anyone want to meet in Miami to see the Packers upset the Bears? Playoff in Miami? grrrrrrrrrreat. Leaving snowy Wisconsin....

We try really hard not to upset bears on this board...

bear gets mad... people get disappeared.
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:02 pm

pell wrote: Anyone want to meet in Miami to see the Packers upset the Bears? Playoff in Miami? grrrrrrrrrreat. Leaving snowy Wisconsin....

A few of us are meeting at the Clevelander Hotel on southbeach (10th & Ocean) where they have a huge sports bar. Come on down!
    SURVIVOR:
    70K1 | 70K2 | BTH | 70K3 | 70K4 | 70K5 | 70K6 | 70K7 | 70K8 | 70K9

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    evilernie667
    Oiler

by evilernie667 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:30 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:I know they are working hard and doing this as fast as possible ........ but damn I'm impatient and need to set up my agenda for this to maximize my time

+1 :heavydrink:
    \m/(-_-)\m/ Don't Metal With Evil \m/(-_-)\m/

Deck 4
    Cabin 4512
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:27 am

Ok, no running order. As long as the bands know at what time and what stage they have to play....

ImageImageImageImageImage

CYA tomorrow Night on Ocean Drive....
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived - 2021 - definetly maybe NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:19 am

DragonLordJones wrote:

i'll probably still be in the air during the game ......airport by noon and don't get in till 5 something pm I think, my nephew is in charge of flight and hotels. Milwaukee to Detroit to Miami :cry: :cheers: Go Packers

we should be able to catch kick off and part of the 1st qtr while at the detroit airport.

GO! PACK! GO!
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • lacunabliss
    Crewman

by lacunabliss » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:05 am

Where the fuck in my running order?
Post Reply 462 posts