Post Reply 462 posts
RUNNING ORDER PLEASE !!!!
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: RUNNING ORDER PLEASE !!!!

by last_candle » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:08 pm

Ravenlord wrote:
    last_candle wrote:I recall people mentioning corndogs on the pool deck at around midnight too - no idea

Yeah they laid out a bunch of stuff one of the nights (maybe every night) between bands. It all went cold within 10-20 mins though. Wasn't the best idea.

exactly! but that was one night only, if I remember correctly - Wednesday, possibly
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:13 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:There was a deli? :lol: Holy shit guess I don't know the ship as well as I thought I did

you could get panini's, quesadillas, sandwiches to order! it was actually pretty good. not open late.

I want a quesadilla right now dammit! :bitch:

Hmmm, perhaps should do some sleuthing to see if we can find hours of operation for those places. I swear the only thing open was pizza whenever I was hungry. As much as I love my vegetables, eating them everyday was a bit much :P

i think the Windjammer Cafe was named after YOU!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:17 pm

mooyagi wrote:As much as I love my vegetables, eating them everyday was a bit much :P

And it's always such a bother to dispose of the wheelchairs...
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:19 pm

WizardBeast wrote:it was called the Compass Deli. right on the 12th deck there above Windjammer.

Found this - this seems right:

They have hot or cold sandwiches (they throw it on the press if it is supposed to be hot), salad items, and they also have sweet or savory crepes (which take about 5 minutes to make). The hours tend to be around noon to the start of dinner, so they are a bit more limited than other places and quite a few people never discover it one the ship.

we NEED a crepe meeting for creeps... or a creep meeting for crepes!!!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:19 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:As much as I love my vegetables, eating them everyday was a bit much :P

And it's always such a bother to dispose of the wheelchairs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yl3UMO-TkE
    I should get around to updating my signature
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:21 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:it was called the Compass Deli. right on the 12th deck there above Windjammer.

They have hot or cold sandwiches (they throw it on the press if it is supposed to be hot), salad items, and they also have sweet or savory crepes (which take about 5 minutes to make). The hours tend to be around noon to the start of dinner, so they are a bit more limited than other places and quite a few people never discover it one the ship.

DOWN FOR THAT!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:23 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:

DOWN FOR THAT!

you CAN hide the crepe inside (your belly)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Tobbe
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tobbe » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:24 pm

Leaving for the States early Thursday morning and would be disappointed if there's no complete running order then. For me it's seems strange that the RO isn't set already. My biggest fear now for 70000 Tons is that the last 5 (or 7) will be garage bands.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:25 pm

So found something for the main dining rooms (Moonlight and Starlight), although I'm sure the rules are a bit different for 70K (especially for dinner). Well, I know there is no dress code :lol:

http://cruiseadvice.org/CruiseShips/MainDiningRoom.aspx?ShipName=majesty+of+the+seas

Breakfast: 07:30 - 09:30
    Lunch: 12:00 - 14:00
    Dinner 1: 18:15
    Dinner 2: 20:30
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:26 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:we NEED a crepe meeting for creeps... or a creep meeting for crepes!!!

DOWN FOR THAT!

:lol: :lol: :lol: YESSSSSSSSS. the only question is "sweet or savory"
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:26 pm

Okay I'm gonna move this to a new thread since it's a legitimate thing I'm concerned about :lol:
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:22 pm

mooyagi wrote:Okay I'm gonna move this to a new thread since it's a legitimate thing I'm concerned about :lol:

Who made you Capt...oh, never mind.
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:31 pm

Right you are gnoff :)

This was the first post about it in this thread:

Postby claudio » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:13 pm
    has anybody seen the running order?. It is on the website!

So I guess we should not be surprised if we have to wait until Friday 20th for the running order this year.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:18 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    DOWN FOR THAT!

Both!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:51 pm

KDibildox wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:you CAN hide the crepe inside (your belly)

Both!

THIS!
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:52 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

Both!

THIS!

MCM wants some crepes now!
  • Mindcrime
    Petty Officer

by Mindcrime » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:01 pm

Ravenlord wrote:Was the Pizza place the only one open late? I think thei year I might try to actually add food into my running order so I know the best place to get food when I have time.
    There should be 24 hr room service. Problem is you'd need to be in your room....
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:23 am

gnoff wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Okay I'm gonna move this to a new thread since it's a legitimate thing I'm concerned about :lol:

Who made you Capt...oh, never mind.

;)

I remember the running order gettign posted on Friday night or so this year, we were in the camper in the Everglades stealing Wi-Fi from somewhere

probably from a gator!
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:54 am

Mindcrime wrote:There should be 24 hr room service. Problem is you'd need to be in your room....

...and there is a charge for it.
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:41 am

SlaytanicE21 wrote:
    Mindcrime wrote:There should be 24 hr room service. Problem is you'd need to be in your room....

I think the charge is only between midnight and 5:00
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:11 am

mooyagi wrote:I think the charge is only between midnight and 5:00

any chance you could verify this and add the info to your final collection of restaurant info in your other thread?
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:07 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:

any chance you could verify this and add the info to your final collection of restaurant info in your other thread?

I did ;)

Charge listed on Royal Caribbean's site here. Read the fine print in Dining Options http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/class/ship/home.do?shipCode=MJ
  • Mindcrime
    Petty Officer

by Mindcrime » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:25 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    SlaytanicE21 wrote:

I think the charge is only between midnight and 5:00
    That's a shame that there is a charge. Last two cruises (different cruise lines) had free room service no matter what time. Does anyone know what the charge is after midnight?
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:28 pm

Mindcrime wrote:
    That's a shame that there is a charge. Last two cruises (different cruise lines) had free room service no matter what time. Does anyone know what the charge is after midnight?

$5.00 from Midnight to 5:00 http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/class/ship/home.do?shipCode=MJ
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:28 pm

I never did the room service. Duh! should have taken advantage of it
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:39 pm

KDibildox wrote:I never did the room service. Duh! should have taken advantage of it

I highly doubt any of us will be in our rooms enough to take advantage of it.
    2012 - 2019 Survivor
    2020 - Yup!
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:41 pm

Food ready as you wake up sounds awesome, though :mrgreen:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:43 pm

KDibildox wrote:Food ready as you wake up sounds awesome, though :mrgreen:

Are you LAZY? Oh wait, you're only HALF lazy ;) :lol: :P :lol: ;)
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:43 pm

Should be avoidable. I assume if you call before midnight you can ask them to deliver breakfast for when you wake up the next morning. Order not made after midnight = no charge?
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:44 pm

KevinP wrote:

I'm assuming you mean my gringa half? :lol: :lol: :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:46 pm

KDibildox wrote:
    KevinP wrote:

I'm assuming you mean my gringa half? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah Kevin, she's Mexican and American. Can't get any lazier than that. :P
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:17 pm

Well, it'd be kinda awkward if they announced the running order without first announcing the rest of the bands :lol:

woah..that was weird. I was replying to a post I saw and it's not there now :? Must have been on the wrong page.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:08 pm

mooyagi wrote:Should be avoidable. I assume if you call before midnight you can ask them to deliver breakfast for when you wake up the next morning. Order not made after midnight = no charge?

if you WANT the food between midnight and 5am...a $3.95 service charge applies.
  • Mindcrime
    Petty Officer

by Mindcrime » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:34 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Should be avoidable. I assume if you call before midnight you can ask them to deliver breakfast for when you wake up the next morning. Order not made after midnight = no charge?

if you WANT the food between midnight and 5am...a $3.95 service charge applies.
    Thanks for the info!
    neroni
    Wiper

Running Order

by neroni » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:35 pm

When will the R.O. be online?
    I would like to print ir out before leaving Spain... :shock:
  • Metalwrath

Re: Running Order

by Metalwrath » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:35 pm

'soon'
    neroni
    Wiper

by neroni » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:37 pm

I definitely need one if those T-Shirts... :lol:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:40 pm

WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:45 pm

To give you an idea of what to expect, the Running Order from LAST year is still there:

http://www.70000tons.com/70000TONS_RUNN ... R_2011.pdf

...and yes, I did try replacing the "2011" to "2012" to see if the file was there, just no link to it. Alas, not to be :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:46 pm

cowboy71 wrote:To give you an idea of what to expect, the Running Order from LAST year is still there:

http://www.70000tons.com/70000TONS_RUNN ... R_2011.pdf

...and yes, I did try replacing the "2011" to "2012" to see if the file was there, just no link to it. Alas, not to be :P

I smell a virus
    :P
  • Post Reply 462 posts