Post Reply 462 posts
RUNNING ORDER PLEASE !!!!
    Rum Runner
    Petty Officer

Re: RUNNING ORDER PLEASE !!!!

by Rum Runner » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:05 pm

Some thoughts based on the running order and comments here on this thread ...

Seeing every band is going to be nearly impossible unless one forgets about eating and sleeping. I long ago had decided that I was going to focus on my favorite bands and those I'm curious to check out. Having a number of shows I want to see bumping into each other could be a bit of a pain but, as was mentioned earlier, there may be some wiggle room as the bands might not take every minute of their slot. Plus, any multi-band setting is going to experience train-wrecks when it comes to load in & load out, it's unavoidable, so that could provide that much more traveling time between stage locations. Even with all that I want to do, "me" time still can be worked in to the schedule so I can eat, sleep, socialize and maybe even just relax.

Now, about this program of ass slapping that's been mentioned, are there any SINGLE women taking part or am I going to have to dodge pissed off boyfriends and husbands the whole damn trip?!?! :lol:
    "And the ship sails on / Back to the north / Through the fog and ice / And the albatross follows on" -- Rime of the Ancient Mariner
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:39 pm

Rum Runner wrote:Some thoughts based on the running order and comments here on this thread ...

Seeing every band is going to be nearly impossible unless one forgets about eating and sleeping. I long ago had decided that I was going to focus on my favorite bands and those I'm curious to check out. Having a number of shows I want to see bumping into each other could be a bit of a pain but, as was mentioned earlier, there may be some wiggle room as the bands might not take every minute of their slot. Plus, any multi-band setting is going to experience train-wrecks when it comes to load in & load out, it's unavoidable, so that could provide that much more traveling time between stage locations. Even with all that I want to do, "me" time still can be worked in to the schedule so I can eat, sleep, socialize and maybe even just relax.

Now, about this program of ass slapping that's been mentioned, are there any SINGLE women taking part or am I going to have to dodge pissed off boyfriends and husbands the whole damn trip?!?! :lol:

my husband is not the jealous type. my ass is just as fair game for a smack as any single ladies.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:59 pm

Here's where I MAY be found: :D

DAY 1:
    7:00pm - 8:00pm: EXODUS on Chorus Line Theater
    8:00pm - 9:00pm: NEVERMORE on Pool Deck Open Air Stage
    10:00pm - 11:00pm: MARDUK on the Spectrum Lounge Stage
    12:30am - 1:30am: FEAR FACTORY on Pool Deck Open Air Stage
    1:30am - 2:30am: UNLEASHED on Chorus Line Theater
    3:15am - 4:00am: MALEVOLENT CREATION on Chorus Line Theater
    3:30am - 6:00am: OPEN MIC NIGHT on the Spectrum Lounge Stage

DAY 2: At sea.
    10:00am - 10:45am: CRIPPER on Pool Deck Open Air Stage
    Long break here, maybe another nap, or I sleep through Cripper. Not many bands I care too much about. (Tyr, Trouble, The Absence, Sabaton, Circle II Circle, Rage, Agent Steel, Dusk Machine)
    >>>>>>Meet & Greets take place in the Boleros Lounge.<<<<<<
    2:45pm - 3:45pm: ENSIFERUM on Pool Deck Open Air Stage
    4:30pm - 5:30pm: FORBIDDEN on Pool Deck Open Air Stage
    5:15pm - 6:15pm: MOONSPELL on Chorus Line Theater
    6:15pm - 7:15pm: OBITUARY on Pool Deck Open Air Stage
    7:00pm - 8:00pm: ICED EARTH on Chorus Line Theater
    8:45pm - 10:00pm: AMON AMARTH on Chorus Line Theater
    12:30am - 1:45am: TESTAMENT on Pool Deck Open Air Stage
    2:30am - 3:30am: SODOM on Pool Deck Open Air Stage

DAY 3: Depart Cozumel.
    7:00pm - 8:00pm: EPICA on Chorus Line Theater
    9:00pm - 10:00pm: FEAR FACTORY on Chorus Line Theater
    10:00pm - 11:00pm: EXODUS on Pool Deck Open Air Stage
    12:30am - 1:30am: UNLEASHED on the Spectrum Lounge Stage
    1:30am - 2:30am: ENSIFERUM on Chorus Line Theater
    2:15am - 3:15am: MARDUK on Pool Deck Open Air Stage
    3:15am - 4:00am: DESTRUCTION on Chorus Line Theater
    3:30am - 6:00am: OPEN MIC NIGHT on the Spectrum Lounge Stage

DAY 4: At sea.
    10:45am - 11:30am: ARSIS on Chorus Line Theater
    11:30am - 12:15pm: WITCHBURNER on the Spectrum Lounge Stage
    1:45pm - 2:45pm: OBITUARY on Chorus Line Theater
    2:30pm - 3:30pm: ULI JON ROTH on Pool Deck Open Air Stage
    2:45pm - 3:45pm: TWILIGHT OF THE GODS on the Spectrum Lounge Stage
    >>>>>>Meet & Greets in the Boleros Lounge<<<<<<.
    7:00pm - 8:15pm: TESTAMENT on Chorus Line Theater
    9:00pm - 10:00pm: SODOM on Chorus Line Theater
    10:00pm - 11:00pm: MOONSPELL on Pool Deck Open Air Stage
    12:30am - 1:45am: AMON AMARTH on Pool Deck Open Air Stage
    12:30am - 1:30am: NEVERMORE on the Spectrum Lounge Stage
    1:30am - 2:30am: FINNTROLL on Chorus Line Theater
    2:00am - 4:00am: KARAOKE in the Boleros Lounge
    Rum Runner
    Petty Officer

by Rum Runner » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:37 pm

rhiawiz wrote:
    Rum Runner wrote:Some thoughts based on the running order and comments here on this thread ...

my husband is not the jealous type. my ass is just as fair game for a smack as any single ladies.

Woot! :mrgreen:
    "And the ship sails on / Back to the north / Through the fog and ice / And the albatross follows on" -- Rime of the Ancient Mariner
    Sinister Realm
    Petty Officer

by Sinister Realm » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:19 pm

I feel lucky..the schedule works very nice for me and the only band I'll be having a bit of trouble catching is Destruction. It evened worked out that there are some small windows of down time where I'm not interested in who ever is performing so I can do some of the essential life things like eat and drink..haha.
    Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:42 am

rhiawiz wrote:
    Rum Runner wrote:

You are REALLY asking for it :D
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:16 am

The meet and greet schedule is now up on the running order - I think it needs some work though.

Sabaton are listed as playing from 1.45-2.45pm Tuesday, but they are also listed as doing a Meet and Greet at 2.05pm Tuesday.

That could be logically....difficult :p
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021(?) 2022(??) Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • claudio
    Crewman

by claudio » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:22 am

My schedule is already done also :heavydrink:
    MONDAY
    - Nevermore
    - Gamma Ray
    - Sonata Arctica
    - Blind Guardian
    - Finntroll

TUESDAY
    - Agent Steel
    - Sabaton
    - Circle II Circle
    - Rage
    - Epica
    - Dark Tranquillity
    - Saxon
    - Korpiklaani

WEDNESDAY
    - Epica
    - Gamma Ray
    - Rage
    - Saxon
    - Iced Earth
    - Ensiferum

THURSDAY
    - Circle II Circle
    - Sonata Arctica
    - Dark Tranquillity
    - Sabaton
    - Korpiklaani
    - Blind Guardian
    - Amon Amarth
  • RevWhite
    Oiler

by RevWhite » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:25 am

I have made a tentative plan, but chances are good that this plan will fly out the window depending on my mood. I love seeing a good show so if anyone has any recommendations in the breaks, I'll gladly take you up on it. Here it is:

Monday
    EXODUS
    NEVERMORE
    GAMMA RAY
    --BREAK--
    BLIND GUARDIAN
    FEAR FACTORY
    UNLEASHED
    WITCHBURNER

TUESDAY
    AGENT STEEL
    --BREAK--
    SWASHBUCKLE
    --BREAK--
    VOIVOD
    ICED EARTH
    --BREAK--
    AMON AMARTH
    DARK TRANQUILITY
    SAXON
    TESTAMENT then KORPIKLANNI
    SODOM then RAVEN

WEDNESDAY
    EPICA
    --BREAK-- (Chances are I'll float between Fear Factory, Gamma Ray, Agent Steel & Exodus. It's a PACKED block)
    SAXON
    Toss up between ICED EARTH & Unleashed
    --BREAK--
    DESTRUCTION

THURSDAY
    SWASHBUCKLE
    --BREAK--
    OBITUARY
    BLACKGUARD
    --BREAK--
    DEATH ANGEL
    --BREAK--
    TROUBLE
    TESTAMENT
    --BREAK--
    SODOM
    TOSS UP W/ MOONSPELL/FORBIDDEN
    BLIND GUARDIAN
    --BREAK--
    DUSK MACHINE

Holy moly, I wrote BREAK so many times I thought I misspelled it.
    Cabin #3573
    Le G@SP
    Oiler

by Le G@SP » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:16 pm

RUNNING ORDER FOR 2012 PLEASE!!!!!!!! NOT YET ON THE WEBSITE, WTF?????

:mrgreen: (miss the cruise...)
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:26 pm

Soon enough, mon ami, soon enough
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:08 pm

Necrothread gets bumped. I want the running order so I can sleep at night dammit! :lol: :oops:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:09 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:Necrothread gets bumped. I want the running order so I can sleep at night dammit! :lol: :oops:

Can we get the full lineup first so we don't have 10 spots that say TBD? :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:09 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:Necrothread gets bumped. I want the running order so I can sleep at night dammit! :lol: :oops:

Methinks you're gonna have a hard time sleeping :lol: :lol: :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:14 pm

mooyagi wrote:

No. We get 7 spots that say TBD, and they get filled later. Running order now. :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:15 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

No. We get 7 spots that say TBD, and they get filled later. Running order now. :lol:

Why only 7? Don't we have 5 bands left and each plays twice?
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:17 pm

derp. :oops:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:19 pm

Looking back through this thread it seems we wait didn't get the running order until the Friday before.

We fly out of Australia that day at midday so I'm hoping that its released before we leave :bitch:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021(?) 2022(??) Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • aussiestu
    Crewman

by aussiestu » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:12 am

cowboy71 wrote:Looking back through this thread it seems we wait didn't get the running order until the Friday before.

We fly out of Australia that day at midday so I'm hoping that its released before we leave :bitch:

Remember flying out last year on the saturday afternoon after only thinking about checking website just before leaving! Noticed the running sheet up so quickly printed it off & all was good! Spent almost all of the LA- Miami flight studying it to work out a plan of what to see & when! :D
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:13 am

aussiestu wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:Looking back through this thread it seems we wait didn't get the running order until the Friday before.

Remember flying out last year on the saturday afternoon after only thinking about checking website just before leaving! Noticed the running sheet up so quickly printed it off & all was good! Spent almost all of the LA- Miami flight studying it to work out a plan of what to see & when! :D

That's exactly what I did too!
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:13 am

mooyagi wrote:
    aussiestu wrote:

That's exactly what I did too!

if I remember correctly, by the time we left Switzerland, the line-up wasn't out, yet
    (and we left early Friday morning - European time)
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Jebus_Cripes
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jebus_Cripes » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:20 am

last_candle wrote:if I remember correctly, by the time we left Switzerland, the line-up wasn't out, yet
    (and we left early Friday morning - European time)

Damn if thats the time again this year then it won't be out until I'm on my way to Miami.
    2014 WL: Kalmah\Dark Tranquillity\Amon Amarth\Blind Guardian\Insomnium\At the Gates\Before the Dawn\Be'Lakor\Dark Age\Omnium Gatherum\Hypocrisy\Suidakra\Scar Symmetry\Skyfire\Gojira\Ghost\Swallow the Sun\Wintersun\Gardenian\Immortal\Rotting Christ
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:56 am

I just noticed this in the Deck Plans section under Deck 3:

MOONLIGHT DINING ROOM
    The official Meet & Greet and Signing sessions with each Artist on board will be held here. This is also the new location of the artist merchandise store. For Meet & Greet Schedules and Store hours, please consult the daily Cruise Compass or Running Order.

:viking:
    junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer

by junkhead13 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:03 am

SlaytanicE21 wrote:I just noticed this in the Deck Plans section under Deck 3:

MOONLIGHT DINING ROOM
    The official Meet & Greet and Signing sessions with each Artist on board will be held here. This is also the new location of the artist merchandise store. For Meet & Greet Schedules and Store hours, please consult the daily Cruise Compass or Running Order.

Hmmm.... guess i will have to find that place this time around, Nice catch dude!
    Have a good time...all the time.
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:06 am

junkhead13 wrote:

MOONLIGHT DINING ROOM The official Meet & Greet and Signing sessions with each Artist on board will be held here. This is also the new location of the artist merchandise store. For Meet & Greet Schedules and Store hours, please consult the daily Cruise Compass or Running Order.

Hmmm.... guess i will have to find that place this time around, Nice catch dude!

Thanks! and I guess I'll bold it for emphasis. :beerhorns: :beerwink:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:23 am

SlaytanicE21 wrote:
    junkhead13 wrote:

MOONLIGHT DINING ROOM The official Meet & Greet and Signing sessions with each Artist on board will be held here. This is also the new location of the artist merchandise store. For Meet & Greet Schedules and Store hours, please consult the daily Cruise Compass or Running Order.

Thanks! and I guess I'll bold it for emphasis. :beerhorns: :beerwink:

Does this mean we won't be able to eat there?
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:43 pm

the food there sucked donkey dick anyway.
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:45 pm

never went there to dine anyway - good move, I'd say (without knowing how many chose this option last year)
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:46 pm

last_candle wrote:never went there to dine anyway - good move, I'd say (without knowing how many chose this option last year)

whatever nick ordered was so awful he couldn't eat it, i tried it...dunno what the hell they did to make food taste so bad. mine was just OK.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:46 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    last_candle wrote:never went there to dine anyway - good move, I'd say (without knowing how many chose this option last year)

whatever nick ordered was so awful he couldn't eat it, i tried it...dunno what the hell they did to make food taste so bad. mine was just OK.

Good to know. My cabinmates went last year and they enjoyed it. Maybe it depends on what they and you ordered
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:47 pm

WizardBeast wrote:

quite surprising because in general the food was quite good - we were pleasantly surprised
    wishlist '20:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:47 pm

Not like the Windjammer and the pizza place had good food either. I see a lot of Johnny Rockets in my future :lol:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:48 pm

mooyagi wrote:Not like the Windjammer and the pizza place had good food either. I see a lot of Johnny Rockets in my future :lol:

yeah i was super disappointed in the food and poor nick i think lost 5 lbs and he has nothing to lose. we didn't go to johnny rockets but it sounds like it's worth the extra $
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:48 pm

mooyagi wrote:Not like the Windjammer and the pizza place had good food either. I see a lot of Johnny Rockets in my future :lol:

I never went last year! I'll have to smarten up this year.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:50 pm

It's only about 5 bucks for all you can eat. Drinks cost seperate though but love me some milkshakes (frappes are better but we'll keep the regional talk out of this discussion)
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:51 pm

Yeah, I don't think I ate in the Moonlight but I did eat in the Starlight Dining room once for breakfast and it was nice. I ate a lot of Johnny Rockets and I probably will again.
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:51 pm

Ravenlord wrote:Yeah, I don't think I ate in the Moonlight but I did eat in the Starlight Dining room once for breakfast and it was nice. I ate a lot of Johnny Rockets and I probably will again.

Starlight Dining Room?
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:52 pm

mooyagi wrote:It's only about 5 bucks for all you can eat. Drinks cost seperate though but love me some milkshakes (frappes are better but we'll keep the regional talk out of this discussion)

$5 for a good burger? sweet.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:53 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:It's only about 5 bucks for all you can eat. Drinks cost seperate though but love me some milkshakes (frappes are better but we'll keep the regional talk out of this discussion)

$5 for a good burger? sweet.

IF I remember correctly. Big if though. ;)
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:54 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:Yeah, I don't think I ate in the Moonlight but I did eat in the Starlight Dining room once for breakfast and it was nice. I ate a lot of Johnny Rockets and I probably will again.

Starlight Dining Room?

Deck 4. Moonlight is on deck 3.
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
Post Reply 462 posts