Post Reply 228 posts
List some epic moments...
  • MissMetal
    Oiler

List some epic moments...

by MissMetal » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:23 pm

Just to get the thread started here...list out a few epic moments of the cruise:
    • Jon Schaffer + Kai Hansen + Blind Guardian singing Valhalla
    • Exodus' performance in the Karaoke lounge Thursday night
  • kaluviva
    Petty Officer

Re: List some epic moments...

by kaluviva » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:36 pm

+ Amon Amarth's singer in Karaoke
    + two metalheads singing Britney Spears' Oops I did it Again
    + everybody singing and dancing Kool & The Gang's Celebration, and Bee Gee's Staying Alive
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:39 pm

- Inverted Vegemite cross on forehead that was wasted as Marduk decided not to show up to the Meet and Greet
    - Hearing TASTE REVENGE, BATTLE ANGELS and getting to see Sanctuary in my lifetime
    - Getting Warrell to sing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te1CVVla ... re=related after making him verbally commit to it hours beforehand
    - Elevator moshing. Just upset that we didn't start doing this Day 1 as opposed to Day 4
    - Getting to see Bangers (Karl) Aussie smile live and in the flesh
    - Rhiawiz getting her heart all a flutter after her duet with Alex Scolnick
    - Making fun of Slaytanic in person about his love for Phil Anselmo and anything Pantera related
    - Realizing that my body can handle 8 hours of sleep over 4 days and still have a happy disposition
    - Every single band and every single set sounded great and was played perfectly. Never seen so many in such a short time.
    - Vegemite fucking RULES!!!!!! (it's good in coffee too)
    - Meeting Blake and apologizing for driving him insane!!!!!! :lol:
    - BREAKING THE LAW, BREAKING THE LAW (Debb's hat)

But it all pales in comparison to meeting/hanging out with everyone and enjoying the shared experience of this event. Everyone was awesome and fun to be around :heavydrink:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:56 pm

Kevin---you forgot falling over the railing into to the white awning--pretty graceful my friend!!!
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:00 pm

Best part was definitely meeting and chilling with all of you. The trip wouldn't have been nearly as cool if I weren't on the forums. Between that and the people I met I felt like I knew half the people on the boat. I hope everyone can make it out again next year.
    Other AWESOME moments:
    - The whole fucking thing
    - Hot Tub moshing during Iced Earth's encore (Watching Over Me and Iced Earth)
    - Getting shitfaced with Amon Amarth in the viking lounge before the boat even left port.
    - Hearing my voice getting screamed out of the speakers during Misery's Crown at Dark Tranquillity's set. Michael got right in my face during one of the choruses.
    - Actually seeing sanctuary live
    - Testament dedicating DNR to their terminally ill friend Pete. Seriously gave me chills.
    - Meeting Warrel Dane, Jim Sheppard, Tony Kakko, Kai Hansen, Michael Stanne, most of Saxon, Sodom's drummer.
    - Getting fucking loaded with people from every corner of the world
    - Eating some of the best pork I have ever had.

I'll stop now I could go on forever WHAT A FUCKING EPIC TRIP.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:05 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:Kevin---you forgot falling over the railing into to the white awning--pretty graceful my friend!!!

:lol: Well it was epic for you as I think the rest of the gang missed it. It was our own private moment :mrgreen: And I still maintain my sober status much to the disagreement of Mrs. Bentz :P

This thread is making me feel MUCH MUCH better, let's keep it rolling. :shred: :shred: :shred:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    abodrocc
    Petty Officer

by abodrocc » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:06 pm

Paul Bostaph playing the drums at the end of the Forbidden gig at the Spectrum Lounge last night (I also have the signed drumstick)
    2011 Survived cabin 2543
    2012 cabin 2585
    2013 cabin 2035
    2014 cabin 2589
    2015 cabin 2264
    2016 cabin 8607
    2017 cabin 9611
    2018 cabin 8457
    2019 cabin 8673
    2020 cabin 6659

• Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:35 pm

OMG - so many! But what really stands out for me were both Amon Amarth performances - especially Johan leading the crowd singing.....
    Odin! Guide our ships!
    Our axes, spears and swords
    Guide us through storms that whip
    And in brutal war

....and we were actually ON a freakin' modern day Viking ship!!!!!
    :viking: :viking:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:42 pm

-Sabaton's singer getting carried from the stage all the way until he was thrown into the pool.
    -Deb and her bewbs.
    -Kevin and the vegemite breakfast.
    -Finntroll's guitarist being way too drunk to play.
    -Dancing around during Korpiklaani's first set.
    -The clown in Cozumel that made penis and vagina balloon hats for everyone.
    -Iced Earth and Blind Guardian's performances
    -The best part, meeting and hanging out with various members of the 70000 Tons forum family :cheers:

Edit: I should also add one of my cabinmates' drunk ass starting a hot tub war in his luchador mask. Didn't see the whole thing but what I saw was hilarious. Death to false hot tubs! :lol:
    Last edited by mooyagi on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • MissMetal
    Oiler

by MissMetal » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:45 pm

KevinP wrote:-
    - Getting Warrell to sing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te1CVVla ... re=related after making him verbally commit to it hours beforehand

oooh, did anyone get that on video?
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:53 pm

The metal invasion of South Beach was also quite epic. I loved walking around and seeing metalheads at every bar or restaurant and seeing the locals cower in fear before our might. That goes for Cozumel too. It would've been more epic if I knew about the open container allowances in SoBe earlier than I found out.
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:02 pm

MissMetal wrote:
    KevinP wrote:-

oooh, did anyone get that on video?

Yes, I'll try and post the link once I get my hands on it. The amount of people on stage got out of hand as it went on. Also freaking Blackguard got on stage and joined in, which is a horrific moment or terrifically ironic for me :twisted: :lol:

Also Rhiawiz did a few songs with him and he liked her alot. She's quite the "star-f#$ker" it seems :mrgreen: :P :lol: :mrgreen:

And a few more:

- getting FREE CD's from Jacob (Viathyn) & Jefff (Samandriel). THANKS :party:
    - Asmegin and I locking arms for a tornado whip and then getting planted onto the back of his head. Wasn't funny at first, but then when I noticed he survived I could laugh. People falling down is always good comedy :lol: :lol: :lol:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:21 pm

Just remembered a good one. At Epica's second set as the boat was turning around to leave the port in mexico the drum set shifted about 2 feet and seemed like it was going to fall off the stage. The look on the drummers face was priceless. He pretty much shit his pants :lol:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:39 pm

Stained Class wrote:Just remembered a good one. At Epica's second set as the boat was turning around to leave the port in mexico the drum set shifted about 2 feet and seemed like it was going to fall off the stage. The look on the drummers face was priceless. He pretty much shit his pants :lol:

That was AWESOME!

The Sabaton singer getting thrown in the pool - sorry I missed that as I left the gig at the start of the last song! D'OH!!!

The Guardian + Schaffer + Hansen => Valhalla was amazing though! Kai (VERY! POLITELY!!) pushed his way past my wife as he tried to get to the stage to do that! That was a funny story in itself :)

What else was epic?

Meeting all you awesome people!! And talking to roadies, security etc - EVERYONE was great.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    TroubleChris
    Oiler

by TroubleChris » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:01 pm

Seeing a guy from Korpiklaani passed out on the hot tub platform. When he finally came to, my wife yelled out "Bring us pints of beer!"

EPIC!
    Always try to keep in mind...
    Its what we see that makes us blind.

-Eric Wagner
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:12 pm

RAVENLORD (Paul) doing "Anyway You Want it" by Journey on Wednesday. That Irishman has some kick ass pipes. Would be sweet if someone has a video of that as I'm sure people would be impressed.

Nice chap as well :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • Deathbringer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Deathbringer » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:33 pm

The guitarist in Finntroll so drunk that he looked like he had never played in his life and screwing up the entire set, and being constantly yelled at by the band
    asmegin
    Midshipman

by asmegin » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:59 pm

KevinP wrote:
    - Asmegin and I locking arms for a tornado whip and then getting planted onto the back of his head. Wasn't funny at first, but then when I noticed he survived I could laugh. People falling down is always good comedy :lol: :lol: :lol:

That really sucked! My head and back seemed like they were hit simultaneously and knocked the wind out of me. Fortunately all the metal heads helped out and I got back on my feet and returned to headbang.
    Cabin # 6072
    My band: www.myspace.com/colorofaum
    asmegin
    Midshipman

by asmegin » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:17 pm

-Meeting/drinking/singing/eating with the 70k forum members. Really made the whole experience more exciting.
    -Sabaton's singer crowd surfing and dive to the pool. VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONAOVIIlvzU
    -Alex skolnick singing celebration
    -The wall of death on wet floors during Exodus. VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ial5q0H65Gs
    Cabin # 6072
    My band: www.myspace.com/colorofaum
    Rab
    Chief Petty Officer

by Rab » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:27 pm

asmegin wrote:-Sabaton's singer crowd surfing and dive to the pool. VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONAOVIIlvzU

NICE i can totally see me filming itat the top but fuck yeah i spent gamma rays second set in the hot tub with this guy his stage manager and a fucking insainly hot stripper from california
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:30 pm

asmegin wrote:-Sabaton's singer crowd surfing and dive to the pool. VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONAOVIIlvzU

"This is a love song to my penis".
    Rab
    Chief Petty Officer

by Rab » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:50 pm

Mikael stanne decicaded a song to me that was fucking epic
    i met a guy who was stabbed and he was still rocking the fuck out it was brutal looking wound too
    i spent gamma rays second set in the hot tub with sabatons vocalist,stage manager and an insaninly hot stripper from california with lots of beer
  • PxDnNinja
    Petty Officer

by PxDnNinja » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:14 pm

- Sabaton's Joakim Brodén crowd surfing all the way to the pool and being thrown in during their pool deck show.
    - Seeing GammaRay, Exodus, and Iced Earth from a hot tub with cold beer.
    - Chilling in that same hot tub with guys from Finntroll, Tyr, Trouble, and Gamma Ray.
    - Playing Basketball with Testament, Blind Guardian, Blackguard, and the Absense.
    - Drinking rum in Trouble's stateroom and hitting the bars and shows with them.
    - Moshing at Karaoke.
    2011: SURVIVED
    2012: SURVIVED
    2013: SURVIVED
    2014: Waiting to Book
  • cg138
    Petty Officer

by cg138 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:59 pm

My favorite moment was off the boat in Cozumel. My roomate, Dean decided he wanted to buy some cigars, so we went up to the shop, where the guy pulls out the most blatantly fake Cubans you've ever seen. He brings out calculator the way shitty salesman do in order to make you think you're getting some kind of deal, and punches in some numbers. He turns the calculator around and says that dean can purchase this box of fine Cuban cigars for the low, low price of $135.

Dean tells the guy "I'll give you $20" And in the most hilariously stereotypical Mexican voice you can imagine, the dude says "Squeeze the chicken, don't kill it, amigo"
  • raiderdeath442
    Crewman

by raiderdeath442 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:27 am

Exodus saying WELCOME TO THE HATE BOAT
    Deb and My wife with their tits out during forbidden and Andre from BG taking pictures of them..Awesome
    We survived 2011 #5594
    Can we do it for 2012 #4091
    2013--?
    2012 MOST WANTED Flotsam and Jetsam, Hammerfall,Helloween,Overkill,Dark Moor,Yngwie Malmsteen,TYR, Pathfinder,UFO,Warrior,Dethkklok,Symphony X,Edguy,Armored Saint.
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:39 am

raiderdeath442 wrote:Exodus saying WELCOME TO THE HATE BOAT
    Deb and My wife with their tits out during forbidden and Andre from BG taking pictures of them..Awesome

Why is that going to be a common theme in the common days ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    WallieWallie
    Chief Petty Officer

by WallieWallie » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:14 am

Here we go...

-Sabaton's pooldive
    -Korpiklaani selling their own shirts @ the pooldeck on the last day
    -sliding drumset during Epica's 2nd show
    -Burton C Bell in typical tropic outfit overlooking the madness at the event merch
    -photomadness with Evican and Epica on deck 9
    -Dino walking around the pooldeck with a wresteling mask
    -invasion of black shirts at Miami Beach & Cozumel
    -14 y/o playing at the preparty like they were 20 years in the business
    -watching a pit @ the pooldeck during Exodus that looked like an ice hockey match
    -a busload of hungover metalheads...wondering they signed for an early trip to Tulum. +1 for thr toutguide trying to make the best of it
    -Amon Amarth exploring new territories to conquer @ Tulum
    -seeing the bartenders headbang to most of the bands
    -KevinP's band one liners every time we met or left
    -Using KevinP's one liner as a goodbye-joke when we parted ways...to find out later on FB that it turned into one of the EPIC-a one liners ever.

And ofcourse meeting metalheads from all over the world.
    Survivor: 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2017 / 2018 / 2020
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:18 pm

- singing karaoke with Warrel Dane, Tom Hunting, Alex Skolnick and watching karaoke by Tom Angelripper, Johan Hegg, James Rivera (who was guest vox with Agent Steel), and many others like our own Ravenlord..too fun. very epic for me.

- being told i was a "fucking awesome singer" by Warrel Dane and Tom Hunting, of course i liked the compliments all around, i feel so damned lucky

- meeting all you crazy metal muthafuckas

- Craig and Nilay's awesome matching outfits

- Kevin doing his Tigger impersonation during Obituary. i think he likes them a little.

- speaking french with Voivod and other Quebec'ers

- watching Snake from Voivod do the Twist. he is a caveman.

- getting hit on by James Rivera and his wife (hello.....2naughty campers!)

- being blown away by Agent Steel, Voivod and Rage.

- the amazing sound systems in the venues on the boat. BRAVO PROMOTERS for getting great gear together. PRO PRO PRO sound. best sound i've ever heard at a festival.

- hot tub madness

- meeting one of the two black guys on the ship. Alex, #2, you rule!

- the awesome Canadians all over the ship but esp. the Canadian forum fiends! are there nicer people on earth? that's a rhetorical question.

- i'll have to list a repeat on Debb's bewbs. i did grab them a few times. hehe.

- Kevin's voice by Weds. he even scared his poor wife when he called...

- lunch with Moonspell at the Miami airport (man that airport was f'in cold!)

- the fact that all the Americans i ran into on the boat were super polite, friendly, and *finally* represented the USA well...we don't have the world's best rep you know. i was actually not embarrassed to be American! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:06 pm

After having successfully missed all forum folks on broad (except Anika) I guess my highlight would have to be the Korpiklaani gig at the pool deck and the birthday wishes. :party: Bad boys are here...
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:11 pm

I have to add that I was so excited that all the forumers I met said "on broad" instead of "on board." Keeping the forum lingo alive! Also, our impromptu forum family meetups in line to get into the Chorus Line Theater were also tons of fun :party:
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:28 pm

rhiawiz wrote:- Kevin doing his Tigger impersonation during Obituary. i think he likes them a little.

- i'll have to list a repeat on Debb's bewbs. i did grab them a few times. hehe.

I squeezed ZERO boobs on the trip, so the testosterone had to go somewhere. Plus all our NAPS gave me the extra energy :lol: :lol: :lol:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:38 pm

KevinP wrote:
    rhiawiz wrote:- Kevin doing his Tigger impersonation during Obituary. i think he likes them a little.

I squeezed ZERO boobs on the trip, so the testosterone had to go somewhere. Plus all our NAPS gave me the extra energy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Epic naps during Blind Guardian!!!!!
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:50 pm

Not sure how I forgot this as I was pretty stoked after it. But I talked with Donald Tardy (Obituary) at breakfast on Wednesday about "MetalMeowlisha" for 20 minutes. We just added 2 kittens to our home and had some spay questions he helped me with.

Nothing screams Death Metal more than talking about kittens. :deathmetal: :lol: :deathmetal:

Oh yeah, we talked music for awhile after that, but it was kinda boring after all the kitten stuff :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • cg138
    Petty Officer

by cg138 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:59 pm

rhiawiz wrote:
    Epic naps during Blind Guardian!!!!!

Hahaha, my roomates and I were in on Blind Guardian napping as well.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:03 pm

Epic in the wrong way was that mega psycho bitch from security at the port terminal once we got off the ship. Those who were there at the time know exactly who I'm talking about. She was on the fucking warpath :evil: :evil: :evil:
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:05 pm

mooyagi wrote:Epic in the wrong way was that mega psycho bitch from security at the port terminal once we got off the ship. Those who were there at the time know exactly who I'm talking about. She was on the fucking warpath :evil: :evil: :evil:

There were a couple of those in TSA uniforms at the airport as well...
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:08 pm

Disaster Area wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Epic in the wrong way was that mega psycho bitch from security at the port terminal once we got off the ship. Those who were there at the time know exactly who I'm talking about. She was on the fucking warpath :evil: :evil: :evil:

There were a couple of those in TSA uniforms at the airport as well...

Welcome back to America!
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:14 pm

Listening to both Viathyn's and Samandriel's Cd's on the 2 hr drive home from Los Angeles (big thanks Jake and Jeff). I am floored by the performance and production quality of both albums. Keep it up guys, good luck with future efforts, it was an absolute pleasure meeting both of you. :cheers:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:19 pm

Disaster Area wrote:Listening to both Viathyn's and Samandriel's Cd's on the 2 hr drive home from Los Angeles (big thanks Jake and Jeff). I am floored by the performance and production quality of both albums. Keep it up guys, good luck with future efforts, it was an absolute pleasure meeting both of you. :cheers:

I listened to both disks today too, i agree!!!
  • markojudas
    Wiper

by markojudas » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:51 pm

My most epic moment in the cruise was asking André from Blind Guardian to ask Kai and the other dudes to have Kai as a guest singer for Valhalla. I also asked Kai. They actually did it. It felt awesome! Also the dudes from Amon Amarth making fun of my Mjolnir, since it is pretty small compared to theirs. Another pretty funny moment was one the drummer of TYR got punched in the kidney buy some very drunk half-naked chick for no reason at all while I was talking to him.
Post Reply 228 posts