Post Reply 3920 posts
Who are you? Introduce yourself!
  • User avatar
    ttiger
    Crewman
    Posts: 79
    Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:59 pm

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by ttiger » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:42 pm

    My name is Jean-Francois Cloutier im from Quebec Canada. Im a professionall tv blogger and owner of the site/blog http://www.tvqc.com/ the biggest site talking about tv show in Quebec and i work as DJ for many years in a local strip club.

    im 43 and i am into metal since im 14. My first langage is french and can speak english as well. Im into industrial and techno music as well as any kind of metal music.
    Within temptation, Deathstars, BABYMETAL, Draconian, Diablo Swing Orchestra, OOmph, Megahertz, Dimmu Borgir, Eisbreche, Pain, HEAVENWOOD, HIM, Dope Stars Inc., Ram-Zet, After Forever, The Birthday Massacre, The 69 eyes, Turmion Kätilöt
  • User avatar
    sabaton
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 259
    Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:12 pm

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by sabaton » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:15 am

    ttiger wrote:My name is Jean-Francois Cloutier im from Quebec Canada. Im a professionall tv blogger and owner of the site/blog http://www.tvqc.com/ the biggest site talking about tv show in Quebec and i work as DJ for many years in a local strip club.

    im 43 and i am into metal since im 14. My first langage is french and can speak english as well. Im into industrial and techno music as well as any kind of metal music.




    COMBICHRIST !!!
  • Neo
    Oiler
    Posts: 24
    Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:52 am
    Location: Cologne

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by Neo » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:16 am

    HDAngie wrote:
    Neo wrote:no problem... primarily I am from bavaria. so the "war" between cologne and duesseldorf is not my war ;-)

    greetings to bavaria from here ;-)



    nonsense....we have no "war" with Cologne , my best friend is (like wie say a koeeelna) :mrgreen:
    welcome and lets have a great time onboard :cheers: Bavaria boy :mrgreen:
    at what day you fly?


    I will fly already on saturday-some days to visit miami.
    :3drunks:
    Cabine 2013: 9564
    Cabine 2014: 9536
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by KDibildeaux » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:52 am

    Lots of new people :D

    Welcome everyone! :heavydrink:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1907
    Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:14 pm
    Location: London, England.
    Contact:

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by doomguy » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:48 pm

    ttiger wrote:i work as DJ for many years in a local strip club.

    What an awesome job :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

    2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
  • User avatar
    DemonNIN
    Midshipman
    Posts: 699
    Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: PA
    Contact:

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by DemonNIN » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:31 pm

    sabaton wrote:
    ttiger wrote:My name is Jean-Francois Cloutier im from Quebec Canada. Im a professionall tv blogger and owner of the site/blog http://www.tvqc.com/ the biggest site talking about tv show in Quebec and i work as DJ for many years in a local strip club.

    im 43 and i am into metal since im 14. My first langage is french and can speak english as well. Im into industrial and techno music as well as any kind of metal music.




    COMBICHRIST !!!

    I love Combichrist!
    \m/(-_-)\m/
    CABIN #5073 70K : 2011
    CABIN #2027 70K: 2012
    CABIN #2521 BTH 2012
    CABIN #2095 70K : 2013
    CABIN # NONE : 2014 :(
    CABIN #9669 70K: 2015
    CABIN #6707 ; 2016
    CABIN #6407 ; 2017
  • User avatar
    tschäggärbanny
    Wiper
    Posts: 3
    Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:29 am

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by tschäggärbanny » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:42 am

    Name:
    Karin

    City/country:
    Stuttgart, Germany

    Age (optional):
    46 :bitch:

    What first got you into metal?
    i love metal since I was a Teenager

    Play any instruments?
    no

    Top 5 bands?
    * Rammstein
    * Iron Maiden
    * Sabaton
    * Dio
    * AC/DC

    What do you do?
    Nurse :wank:

    What deck are you on?
    Deck 2
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 331
    Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:31 am
    Location: Pas de Calais, France

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by lampropelma » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:55 am

    ttiger wrote:My name is Jean-Francois Cloutier im from Quebec Canada. Im a professionall tv blogger and owner of the site/blog http://www.tvqc.com/ the biggest site talking about tv show in Quebec and i work as DJ for many years in a local strip club.

    im 43 and i am into metal since im 14. My first langage is french and can speak english as well. Im into industrial and techno music as well as any kind of metal music.


    Salut Jean François

    Bienvenue sur le forum et rendez vous au 70000 tons of metal :shred: :shred: :shred:
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by KDibildeaux » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:56 am

    Welcome Karin!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    HDAngie
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 111
    Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:39 am
    Location: Düsseldorf - West-Germany
    Contact:

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by HDAngie » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:12 am

    welcome Karin :cheers:
    70K Survivor 2012 cabin 3401
    70K Survivor 2013 cabin 4546
    70K booked 2014 cabin 9038
    70K booked 2015 cabin 7566
    70K booked 2016 cabin 6562
    70K booked 2017 cabin 7566
    70K booked. 2018 cabin 7318
    hdangie@yahoo.de
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 331
    Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:31 am
    Location: Pas de Calais, France

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by lampropelma » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:54 am

    tschäggärbanny wrote:Name:
    Karin

    City/country:
    Stuttgart, Germany

    Age (optional):
    46 :bitch:

    What first got you into metal?
    i love metal since I was a Teenager

    Play any instruments?
    no

    Top 5 bands?
    * Rammstein
    * Iron Maiden
    * Sabaton
    * Dio
    * AC/DC

    What do you do?
    Nurse :wank:

    What deck are you on?
    Deck 2


    Welcome Karin
    I go twice by year near Stuttgart (Marbach am Neckar)
  • User avatar
    xhead
    Crewman
    Posts: 59
    Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:14 am
    Location: South Germany

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by xhead » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:48 am

    Welcome all -

    welcome Karin - swabian banger :shred: :shred:
    2nd Cruise
    Deck2
    Arrival: ???
    Hotel ???
  • User avatar
    torpedo20
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 243
    Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:48 am
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by torpedo20 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:37 pm

    Welcome to the family! :beerbang:
    70,000 Tons of Metal: 2011(cabin: 6031), 2012(cabin: 2551), 2013(cabin:3023), 2014(cabin:2019), 2015(cabin:6455),2016(cabin:8369), 2017(cabin:8663), 2018(cabin:9227), 2019(cabin:2358), 2020(cabin:6703)
    Barge to Hell: 2012 (cabin: 2563)
  • User avatar
    HDAngie
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 111
    Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:39 am
    Location: Düsseldorf - West-Germany
    Contact:

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by HDAngie » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:11 pm

    xhead wrote:Welcome all -

    welcome Karin - swabian banger :shred: :shred:



    I think there's a big " south german "party next week :cheers: :shred: :metalguy:
    70K Survivor 2012 cabin 3401
    70K Survivor 2013 cabin 4546
    70K booked 2014 cabin 9038
    70K booked 2015 cabin 7566
    70K booked 2016 cabin 6562
    70K booked 2017 cabin 7566
    70K booked. 2018 cabin 7318
    hdangie@yahoo.de
  • User avatar
    xhead
    Crewman
    Posts: 59
    Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:14 am
    Location: South Germany

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by xhead » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:52 pm

    WE´RE TRAVELLING with 8 crazy swabian guys.... :party: :party: :cheers: :bangers:
    2nd Cruise
    Deck2
    Arrival: ???
    Hotel ???
  • User avatar
    HDAngie
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 111
    Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:39 am
    Location: Düsseldorf - West-Germany
    Contact:

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by HDAngie » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:04 pm

    xhead wrote:WE´RE TRAVELLING with 8 crazy swabian guys.... :party: :party: :cheers: :bangers:



    2x duesseldorf, 2x bavaria, 2x norway, plus not yet fixed amount of traveling additional bavarian and friends
    of the 2 norwegian = a minigroup in the "south beach hotel" :viking: :headbanger: :metalguy:
    70K Survivor 2012 cabin 3401
    70K Survivor 2013 cabin 4546
    70K booked 2014 cabin 9038
    70K booked 2015 cabin 7566
    70K booked 2016 cabin 6562
    70K booked 2017 cabin 7566
    70K booked. 2018 cabin 7318
    hdangie@yahoo.de
  • User avatar
    mgrock
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 227
    Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:11 am
    Location: Germany

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by mgrock » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:31 pm

    HDAngie wrote:
    xhead wrote:WE´RE TRAVELLING with 8 crazy swabian guys.... :party: :party: :cheers: :bangers:



    2x duesseldorf, 2x bavaria, 2x norway, plus not yet fixed amount of traveling additional bavarian and friends
    of the 2 norwegian = a minigroup in the "south beach hotel" :viking: :headbanger: :metalguy:


    :shred: plus German-Italian couple from Westphalia. Hey, lets party. :party: :party: :party:
    2012 survivor in 4010
    2013 survivor in 4010
    2014 survivor in 4010
    2015 survivor in 9242
    2016 survivor in 9242
    2017 survivor in 9242
    2018 booked in 7252
  • Hannie81
    Wiper
    Posts: 5
    Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:55 pm
    Location: London, England
    Contact:

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by Hannie81 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:50 pm

    Hi everyone! Can't believe I've only just learned this forum exists, better late than never I guess... I'm Hannah and this is my first cruise. Really looking forward to it and to meeting some of you on board.

    Oh, and for those of you about to travel to Miami via London, I feel like I should apologise for my country's extreme inability to cope with three inches of snow. It's embarrassing.

    City/country:
    London, England

    Age (optional):
    31

    What first got you into metal?
    Erm, I was 14/15 years old and had a crush on a guy who played drums in a thrash band, so I started listening to metal in a heroic teenage bid to impress him! I haven't seen that boy in years but Metal and I have been together ever since.

    Play any instruments?
    No. I sing like a duck too. Definitely no metal karaoke for me...

    Top 5 bands?
    Who can pick just five? It varies depending on what mood I'm in, what direction I'm facing, and what I had for my breakfast. But if I could only listen to five for the rest of my life, I think it would be:
    Dissection
    Entombed
    Edge of Sanity
    Sabaton
    Catamenia

    What do you do?
    I'm a press/communications officer in the rock and roll world of politics and public affairs *snore*

    What deck are you on?
    Three

    What's a creepy thing I can say when I see you that no stranger should know and will weird you out that I do?
    Ask to measure your hand against mine. Seriously, I have freakishly tiny hands...

    By the way, I'm terrible with computers so I've spectactularly failed to upload a picture of myself anywhere on this forum. If you do want to recognise me for hand-measuring purposes you are very welcome to look me up on Twitter @Hannie81 or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/hannah.murdoch1?ref=tn_tnmn#!/hannah.murdoch1
    2013 Survivor (3536)
    2014 Survivor (4537)

    Wishlist: Can we keep the girly bands to an absolute minimum please?
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21274
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by mooyagi » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:07 pm

    Welcome, ttiger, tschäggärbanny and Hannie81! :cheers:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by KDibildeaux » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:13 pm

    Welcome Hannie!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    Ecliptica
    Ensign
    Posts: 1431
    Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:35 pm

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by Ecliptica » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:33 pm

    Welcome new best friends!!
  • User avatar
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander
    Posts: 8296
    Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm
    Location: McKees Rocks, PA
    Contact:

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by DrinkMoxie » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:00 pm

    Hannie81 wrote:Hi everyone! Can't believe I've only just learned this forum exists, better late than never I guess... I'm Hannah and this is my first cruise. Really looking forward to it and to meeting some of you on board.

    Oh, and for those of you about to travel to Miami via London, I feel like I should apologise for my country's extreme inability to cope with three inches of snow. It's embarrassing.

    City/country:
    London, England

    Age (optional):
    31

    What first got you into metal?
    Erm, I was 14/15 years old and had a crush on a guy who played drums in a thrash band, so I started listening to metal in a heroic teenage bid to impress him! I haven't seen that boy in years but Metal and I have been together ever since.

    Play any instruments?
    No. I sing like a duck too. Definitely no metal karaoke for me...

    Top 5 bands?
    Who can pick just five? It varies depending on what mood I'm in, what direction I'm facing, and what I had for my breakfast. But if I could only listen to five for the rest of my life, I think it would be:
    Dissection
    Entombed
    Edge of Sanity
    Sabaton
    Catamenia

    What do you do?
    I'm a press/communications officer in the rock and roll world of politics and public affairs *snore*

    What deck are you on?
    Three

    What's a creepy thing I can say when I see you that no stranger should know and will weird you out that I do?
    Ask to measure your hand against mine. Seriously, I have freakishly tiny hands...

    By the way, I'm terrible with computers so I've spectactularly failed to upload a picture of myself anywhere on this forum. If you do want to recognise me for hand-measuring purposes you are very welcome to look me up on Twitter @Hannie81 or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/hannah.murdoch1?ref=tn_tnmn#!/hannah.murdoch1

    well... you know what they say about small hands, right?
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

    cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • User avatar
    HDAngie
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 111
    Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:39 am
    Location: Düsseldorf - West-Germany
    Contact:

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by HDAngie » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:30 pm

    welcome Hannie81 :bmhorns:
    70K Survivor 2012 cabin 3401
    70K Survivor 2013 cabin 4546
    70K booked 2014 cabin 9038
    70K booked 2015 cabin 7566
    70K booked 2016 cabin 6562
    70K booked 2017 cabin 7566
    70K booked. 2018 cabin 7318
    hdangie@yahoo.de
  • User avatar
    ArlequinA
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 258
    Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:16 pm
    Location: São Paulo, Brasil.
    Contact:

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by ArlequinA » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:23 pm

    Hannie81 wrote:Hi everyone! Can't believe I've only just learned this forum exists, better late than never I guess... I'm Hannah and this is my first cruise. Really looking forward to it and to meeting some of you on board.

    Oh, and for those of you about to travel to Miami via London, I feel like I should apologise for my country's extreme inability to cope with three inches of snow. It's embarrassing.

    City/country:
    London, England

    Age (optional):
    31

    What first got you into metal?
    Erm, I was 14/15 years old and had a crush on a guy who played drums in a thrash band, so I started listening to metal in a heroic teenage bid to impress him! I haven't seen that boy in years but Metal and I have been together ever since.

    Play any instruments?
    No. I sing like a duck too. Definitely no metal karaoke for me...

    Top 5 bands?
    Who can pick just five? It varies depending on what mood I'm in, what direction I'm facing, and what I had for my breakfast. But if I could only listen to five for the rest of my life, I think it would be:
    Dissection
    Entombed
    Edge of Sanity
    Sabaton
    Catamenia

    What do you do?
    I'm a press/communications officer in the rock and roll world of politics and public affairs *snore*

    What deck are you on?
    Three

    What's a creepy thing I can say when I see you that no stranger should know and will weird you out that I do?
    Ask to measure your hand against mine. Seriously, I have freakishly tiny hands...

    By the way, I'm terrible with computers so I've spectactularly failed to upload a picture of myself anywhere on this forum. If you do want to recognise me for hand-measuring purposes you are very welcome to look me up on Twitter @Hannie81 or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/hannah.murdoch1?ref=tn_tnmn#!/hannah.murdoch1


    hey!! I think you're my roommate!!!!!!!! welcome! :cheers:
    Korpiklaani | Alestorm | Cruachan | Adorned Brood | Vintersorg | Einherjer | Metsatöll | Diablo Swing Orchestra | Therion | Haggard | Kultur Shock | Orphaned Land | Moonspell | Twisted Sister | Blind Guardian | Lacrimosa | In Extremo | Andre Matos
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 331
    Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:31 am
    Location: Pas de Calais, France

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by lampropelma » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:33 am

    Welcome Hannie81
  • User avatar
    Nighty
    Crewman
    Posts: 51
    Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:53 am
    Location: Frankfurt, Germany
    Contact:

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by Nighty » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:59 am

    Welcome to all the new users on this forum :cheers:

    It seems that the german forum group is getting bigger. I hope that the weather will be fine in the next few days. Yesterday there were over 100 flights cancelled at the airport in frankfurt :bitch:
    70k 2013 - Cabin 2526
    70k 2014 - Cabin 4523
    70k 2015 - Cabin 3254
    70k 2016 - Deck 8
  • User avatar
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1907
    Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:14 pm
    Location: London, England.
    Contact:

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by doomguy » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:50 am

    I just wished there were more Koiwois on the forum.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

    2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
  • Neo
    Oiler
    Posts: 24
    Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:52 am
    Location: Cologne

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by Neo » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:48 am

    Nighty wrote:Welcome to all the new users on this forum :cheers:

    It seems that the german forum group is getting bigger. I hope that the weather will be fine in the next few days. Yesterday there were over 100 flights cancelled at the airport in frankfurt :bitch:



    sounds good for the yourney :)

    1) the weather should be better this weeekend, yes.
    2) i do not care about frankfurt. my flight start in duesseldorf :viking:
    Cabine 2013: 9564
    Cabine 2014: 9536
  • User avatar
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 433
    Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:27 am

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by markku1 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:33 am

    Nighty wrote:Welcome to all the new users on this forum :cheers:

    It seems that the german forum group is getting bigger. I hope that the weather will be fine in the next few days. Yesterday there were over 100 flights cancelled at the airport in frankfurt :bitch:

    sounds bad, I was there on Thursday morning ,my flight starting from the miami 09:45(hopefully)
    :? :shock: :ugeek:
  • User avatar
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 433
    Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:27 am

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by markku1 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:05 am

    gnoff_the_creep wrote:Our instructor got stuck in Frankfurt Sunday evening, then took him many cancelled flights before he could arrive late last night.

    (Thank you) gnoff! now I shit my pants
    :cry:
  • User avatar
    ArlequinA
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 258
    Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:16 pm
    Location: São Paulo, Brasil.
    Contact:

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by ArlequinA » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:31 am

    markku1 wrote:
    gnoff_the_creep wrote:Our instructor got stuck in Frankfurt Sunday evening, then took him many cancelled flights before he could arrive late last night.

    (Thank you) gnoff! now I shit my pants
    :cry:


    Don't worry, I'm sure the Gods of Metal will clean the snow for you. :beerhorns:
    Korpiklaani | Alestorm | Cruachan | Adorned Brood | Vintersorg | Einherjer | Metsatöll | Diablo Swing Orchestra | Therion | Haggard | Kultur Shock | Orphaned Land | Moonspell | Twisted Sister | Blind Guardian | Lacrimosa | In Extremo | Andre Matos
  • Hannie81
    Wiper
    Posts: 5
    Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:55 pm
    Location: London, England
    Contact:

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by Hannie81 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:59 am

    DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Hannie81 wrote:What's a creepy thing I can say when I see you that no stranger should know and will weird you out that I do?
    Ask to measure your hand against mine. Seriously, I have freakishly tiny hands...

    By the way, I'm terrible with computers so I've spectactularly failed to upload a picture of myself anywhere on this forum. If you do want to recognise me for hand-measuring purposes you are very welcome to look me up on Twitter @Hannie81 or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/hannah.murdoch1?ref=tn_tnmn#!/hannah.murdoch1

    well... you know what they say about small hands, right?


    Yup! Small gloves.
    2013 Survivor (3536)
    2014 Survivor (4537)

    Wishlist: Can we keep the girly bands to an absolute minimum please?
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11153
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:53 am

    Hannie81 wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Hannie81 wrote:What's a creepy thing I can say when I see you that no stranger should know and will weird you out that I do?
    Ask to measure your hand against mine. Seriously, I have freakishly tiny hands...

    By the way, I'm terrible with computers so I've spectactularly failed to upload a picture of myself anywhere on this forum. If you do want to recognise me for hand-measuring purposes you are very welcome to look me up on Twitter @Hannie81 or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/hannah.murdoch1?ref=tn_tnmn#!/hannah.murdoch1

    well... you know what they say about small hands, right?


    Yup! Small gloves.

    And makes 'other things' appear majestic!
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    viathyn
    Commander
    Posts: 5638
    Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:35 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Contact:

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by viathyn » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:56 am

    ShoreSlayer wrote:And makes 'other things' appear majestic!

    Small girlfriends, making guys feel awesome about themselves since forever.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242


    Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

  • User avatar
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 433
    Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:27 am

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by markku1 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:24 pm

    ArlequinA wrote:
    markku1 wrote:
    gnoff_the_creep wrote:Our instructor got stuck in Frankfurt Sunday evening, then took him many cancelled flights before he could arrive late last night.

    (Thank you) gnoff! now I shit my pants
    :cry:


    Don't worry, I'm sure the Gods of Metal will clean the snow for you. :beerhorns:

    :heavydrink:
  • User avatar
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4803
    Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 pm
    Location: Hellsinki, Funland
    Contact:

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by Memnoch » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:26 pm

    It'd be better if the gods cleaned his pants. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • User avatar
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 433
    Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:27 am

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by markku1 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:45 pm

    Memnoch wrote:It'd be better if the gods cleaned his pants. :lol:

    :shock: :whisky: :D
  • User avatar
    HDAngie
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 111
    Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:39 am
    Location: Düsseldorf - West-Germany
    Contact:

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by HDAngie » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:40 pm

    markku1 wrote:
    gnoff_the_creep wrote:Our instructor got stuck in Frankfurt Sunday evening, then took him many cancelled flights before he could arrive late last night.

    (Thank you) gnoff! now I shit my pants
    :cry:



    cross my fingers ...the prognosis of the snow-metal god says: snow clouds move up to the east :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    so wash your pants and be ready for take of :smash:
    70K Survivor 2012 cabin 3401
    70K Survivor 2013 cabin 4546
    70K booked 2014 cabin 9038
    70K booked 2015 cabin 7566
    70K booked 2016 cabin 6562
    70K booked 2017 cabin 7566
    70K booked. 2018 cabin 7318
    hdangie@yahoo.de
  • User avatar
    Nighty
    Crewman
    Posts: 51
    Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:53 am
    Location: Frankfurt, Germany
    Contact:

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by Nighty » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:11 pm

    If necessary I'll arrive friday night at the Frankfurt airport and get the plane ready by myself :mrgreen:
    70k 2013 - Cabin 2526
    70k 2014 - Cabin 4523
    70k 2015 - Cabin 3254
    70k 2016 - Deck 8
  • User avatar
    MrFish
    Oiler
    Posts: 29
    Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:34 am
    Location: Switzerland

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by MrFish » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:36 pm

    Nighty wrote:If necessary I'll arrive friday night at the Frankfurt airport and get the plane ready by myself :mrgreen:


    You could be off worse. Rumor has it that it would be far more difficult to depart from Berlin Brandenburg International at the moment (and the next few years...) :mrgreen:
    Amon Amarth, Blind Guardian, Crematory, Crowbar, Dimmu Borgir, Elvenking, Excrementory Grindfuckers, Finntroll, Folkearth, Graveworm, GURD, Hammerfall, Kataklysm, KMFDM, Lamb of God, Legion of the Damned, Old Man's Child, Pain, Rob Zombie, Tenacious D
Post Reply 3920 posts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Sgt. B and 71 guests