Post Reply 3967 posts
Who are you? Introduce yourself!
    jeff_tentacles
    Oiler

Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

by jeff_tentacles » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:45 am

Hello all,
    This will be my first curse! So exited to meet and party with everyone. This is going some crazy shit.

City/country:
    Albany, New York

What first got you into metal?
    Guitar shredders. When I was young they always amazed me how they could play so fast and technical. When I was 14, I begged my parents to buy me a guitar for XMas, they obliged with a band new china made fender squire. I've been jamming out to all my metal favorites ever since.

Top 5 bands?
    Iron Maiden
    Death
    Symphony X
    Emperor
    Sentenced

What do you do?
    I work as a software developer for a company dealing with earthquake seismology and other types geo physics. Believe me, it's confusing as all hell.

What deck are you on?

What's a creepy thing I can say when I see you that no stranger should know and will weird you out that I do?
    I had a band when I was 14, it's name was krysko. If you mention that I will be thoroughly creeped out. Or ask me about the time I shit my pants while driving....
    Last edited by jeff_tentacles on Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    2015 Survivor - 8256
    2016 ????
    WishList: Forbidden,Gojira,Goreguts,DeathspellOmega,PigDestroyer,KingParrot,UltraVomit,Cynic,Martyr,
    CarpathianForest,Krisiun,Ihsahn,SymphonyX,Macabre,Nile,Aborted,ElectroQuarterstaff,DreamTheater,
    KeepOfKalessin,OldMan'sChild,SpawnofPossession,Psycroptic,UliJonRoth,Hammerfall,AtTheGates,Opeth
    mpaled,Ghoul,Suffocation
    jeff_tentacles
    Oiler

by jeff_tentacles » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:52 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    MikeB wrote:Can I join as a software engineer ?

We need to do some sort of Software Engineer meeting at some point in this cruise :D That's gonna be interesting.

I'm totally down for this! Should I keep my eyes out for a forum group? :cheers:
    2015 Survivor - 8256
    2016 ????
    WishList: Forbidden,Gojira,Goreguts,DeathspellOmega,PigDestroyer,KingParrot,UltraVomit,Cynic,Martyr,
    CarpathianForest,Krisiun,Ihsahn,SymphonyX,Macabre,Nile,Aborted,ElectroQuarterstaff,DreamTheater,
    KeepOfKalessin,OldMan'sChild,SpawnofPossession,Psycroptic,UliJonRoth,Hammerfall,AtTheGates,Opeth
    mpaled,Ghoul,Suffocation
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:59 am

jeff_tentacels wrote:What deck are you on?

Not sure? How do I find this out?

Your cabin number is the first four digits in the booking code (1234XXXX-70K).
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    jeff_tentacles
    Oiler

by jeff_tentacles » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:22 pm

Memnoch wrote:
    jeff_tentacels wrote:What deck are you on?

Not sure? How do I find this out?

Your cabin number is the first four digits in the booking code (1234XXXX-70K).

Ah ha! Thanks!
    2015 Survivor - 8256
    2016 ????
    mpaled,Ghoul,Suffocation
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:38 am

jeff_tentacels wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:
    MikeB wrote:Can I join as a software engineer ?

We need to do some sort of Software Engineer meeting at some point in this cruise :D That's gonna be interesting.

I'm totally down for this! Should I keep my eyes out for a forum group? :cheers:

We'll find a way to meet up, for sure :) but Computer Science discussion is only allowed for a limited period of time, we're on holidays man! :D
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:22 pm

jeff_tentacels wrote:Hello all,
    This will be my first curse! So exited to meet and party with everyone. This is going some crazy shit.

City/country:
    Albany, New York

Guitar shredders. When I was young they always amazed me how they could play so fast and technical. When I was 14, I begged my parents to buy me a guitar for XMas, they obliged with a band new china made fender squire. I've been jamming out to all my metal favorites ever since.

Top 5 bands?
    Iron Maiden
    Death
    Symphony X
    Emperor
    Sentenced

What do you do?
    I work as a software developer for a company dealing with earthquake seismology and other types geo physics. Believe me, it's confusing as all hell.

What deck are you on?

What's a creepy thing I can say when I see you that no stranger should know and will weird you out that I do?
    I had a band when I was 14, it's name was krysko. If you mention that I will be thoroughly creeped out. Or ask me about the time I shit my pants while driving....

Good to see another Upstate NYer here! Your job sounds pretty cool. I'm a dev too, but I can't say what I work on is helpful to anyone, probably more of the opposite, ha.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    jeff_tentacles
    Oiler

by jeff_tentacles » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:49 am

Good to see another Upstate NYer here! Your job sounds pretty cool. I'm a dev too, but I can't say what I work on is helpful to anyone, probably more of the opposite, ha.

Nice! We'll have to get a beer and celebrate the cold grim north that is upstate NY! :cheers:
    2015 Survivor - 8256
    2016 ????
    mpaled,Ghoul,Suffocation
  • Cherry+Drakonus
    Wiper

by Cherry+Drakonus » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:22 am

*fixing the spelling since it's such a big deal. First time was doing my nails at the same time and not paying attention*
    City/country:
    Thunder Bay Ontario Canada(in the middle of nowhere)

Age (optional):
    28 and 30

scotia: I first was introduced to punk from a babysitter then talked about it to my friend in grade 6 he showed me anal cunt, deicide and cannibal corpse. (im pretty sure he was trying to freak me out but instead i loved it)
    kyle: My friends showed me judas priest and I fell in love.

Play any instruments?
    Scotia: clarinet, accordion, piano, bagpipes, oboe, and drums. also is classically trained singer
    Kyle: nope.

Top 5 bands?
    Blind Guardian
    kreator
    amon amarth
    megadeth
    iron maiden
    :viking:
    What do you do?
    Scotia: I own a spa called SweetCherrySpa. I am also a freelance special effects artist.
    Kyle: labourer and welder.

What deck are you on?
    D

Happy honeymoon! (cause it is, we got married in august) :bmhorns:
    Last edited by Cherry+Drakonus on Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
    MikeB
    Petty Officer

by MikeB » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:53 pm

Cherry+Drakonus wrote:Top 5 bands?
    Blind Guardian
    kreator
    amon amarth
    megadeath
    iron madien

Very nice top 5 ! Welcome abroad :bangers:
    2015: Cabin 9527
    2016: Cabin 9219
    2017: Cabin 9675
    2018: Cabin 8215
    2019: Cabin 7449
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:22 pm

Do you guys have the same top five? Convenient! Haha welcome abroad :bangers:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

by gundiesalvo » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:32 pm

Cherry+Drakonus wrote:What's a creepy thing I can say when I see you that no stranger should know and will weird you out that I do?
    Happy honeymoon! (cause it is, we got married in august) :bmhorns:

Congrats!!! And wellcome abroad!
    70000 Tons 2015 Cabin 2604
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    Wishlist:to-be-filled-in-later
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:35 am

I love when people can't spell the name of one of their "favorite" bands
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:14 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:I love when people can't spell the name of one of their "favorite" bands

Like the merch for Motorboat! :lol:
    2013 Wishlist : Doro
    2014 Wishlist : Bands
    2015 Wishlist : Money
    2016 Wishlist : Majesty
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:09 pm

Dimma wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:I love when people can't spell the name of one of their "favorite" bands

Yeah, that was really bad
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:55 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Dimma wrote:

Yeah, that was really bad

Like "favourite"

:P
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:47 am

*Favourite
    *Two
    Wishlist:
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

Shelton
    Crewman

by Shelton » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:59 am

Dimma wrote:

Someone should make a band called Megadeath. You could play songs like Swetting Bullits and all you'd need to do is be more reliable than Dave at gigs and you'd make a fortune
    Wishlist - Sabaton, Turisas, Tyr, Within Temptation
    2015 - Cabin #7234
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:12 am

bodomdragon wrote:

*Favourite
    *Two

*favorite
    I hadn't even noticed Maidien... but I'm willing to believe that 1, of the 2, was a typo

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:12 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:

*Favourite
    *Two

*favorite
    I hadn't even noticed Maidien... but I'm willing to believe that 1, of the 2, was a typo

Damn, as a non-native English speaker, I thought only "favourite" was correct and not also "favorite". Consequences of having studied the language mainly in a British school, I guess. My apologies :)
    Wishlist:

• Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:18 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:*Favourite
    *Two

*favorite

Damn, as a non-native English speaker, I thought only "favourite" was correct and not also "favorite". Consequences of having studied the language mainly in a British school, I guess. My apologies :)

That spelling is almost exclusively US. Don't feel bad.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:11 am

Brits won't make many concessions with disagreements about spelling, but most do concede that they overuse the letter u where it just isn't needed.

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:58 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:Brits won't make many concessions with disagreements about spelling, but most do concede that they overuse the letter u where it just isn't needed.

I'll agree with that. Though I do find the reversal of er to re in most cases to be more elegant and make more sense.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:24 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:Brits won't make many concessions with disagreements about spelling, but most do concede that they overuse the letter u where it just isn't needed.

:lol:

What you talking ABOOT????

See, no extra U at all.
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:26 am

Jaimie38 wrote:

:lol:

What you talking ABOOT????

See, no extra U at all.

Yeah but we're a bunch of hosers eh, not Brits.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Hedna
    Wiper

by Hedna » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:06 pm

I'm looking for friends to party!!!!

City/country:
    Mexico city

Age (optional):

I don't remember exactly, seems just like the taste for something different, aggressive and a bit dark.

Play any instruments?
    A bit of Piano

Top 5 bands?
    Shinning
    Carpathian Forest
    lacuna Coil
    Enslaved
    Behemoth

What do you do?
    I'm and It consultant, nerd girl, yes!

What deck are you on?
    No clue, uhhm maybe K, I'll look around

Nothing weird me out, probably I will just laugh if there is something creepy going on. I'm not a picky person at all,

Here is MY FB in case somebody wants to contact me to see before and during the boat, since I'm travel by myself

cheers! :givebeer:

https://www.facebook.com/hednah
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:24 am

Hedna wrote:What do you do?

There you go, another IT Consultant here! Welcome :)
    Wishlist:

Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:19 am

geeks.
    2013 Wishlist : Doro
    2014 Wishlist : Bands
    2015 Wishlist : Money
    2016 Wishlist : Majesty
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:30 am

Dimma wrote:geeks.

Damn straight! :P
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

by gundiesalvo » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:41 am

Cool! Another Mexican! which reminds me, where the hell is Hector?

Anywho, wellcome abroad!
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:56 am

gundiesalvo wrote:which reminds me, where the hell is Hector?

He's busy with school, won't be making it abroad this year :cry:
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
  • Pamela
    Petty Officer

by Pamela » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:24 pm

klons wrote:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :shots:
    '13 '15 '16 '18
    Eluveitie -Saltatio Mortis-Threshold-Apocalypse Orchestra-Apocalyptica-Blind Guardian-Voyager-Solstafir-Lacuna Coil-Dragonforce-Amon Amarth-SuidAkarA-Caliban-Turisas-Caligulas Horse-Opeth-Ghost Ship Octavius-Leaves Eyes Partial list
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:09 pm

Pamela wrote:
    klons wrote:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :shots:

Hey Pam! I was wondering if I would ever see you around here :mrgreen:
    2015: 6511
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    Hedna
    Wiper

by Hedna » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:15 am

bodomdragon wrote:

cool! and you are 28! are you going to next boat too? let's meet over there :)
    paali
    Oiler

by paali » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:30 pm

First timer, so here we go:

City/country:
    Tampere, Finland

Age (optional):

Metallica - Master of Puppets, do I need to say more?

Play any instruments?
    Guitar quite a long time in the past, now it's like two times a year :|

Top 5 bands?
    Finntroll
    Agalloch
    Opeth
    Viikate
    Korpiklaani

What do you do?
    Systems specialist and other nerdy stuff ;)

What deck are you on?

hmmmm.... ;) Outside metal, I really love Gn'R and Nirvana :cool:
    Wishlist 2017:
    Agalloch - Amon Amarth - Diablo - Ensiferum - Finntroll - Ghost - King Diamond - Korpiklaani - Kvelertak - Lost Society - Moonsorrow - Månegarm - Opeth - Sólstafir - Watain - Within Temptation

2015: 7625
    2017: 2652
  • Pamela
    Petty Officer

by Pamela » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:58 pm

Jotunheimr wrote: Hey Pam! I was wondering if I would ever see you around here :mrgreen:

Yeah, I quit logging on last year, it was too depressing when I wasn't booked but now I'm baaack!! so excited... lol :bangers:

and HI/Welcome!! *waves* to paali!!
    '13 '15 '16 '18
    Eluveitie -Saltatio Mortis-Threshold-Apocalypse Orchestra-Apocalyptica-Blind Guardian-Voyager-Solstafir-Lacuna Coil-Dragonforce-Amon Amarth-SuidAkarA-Caliban-Turisas-Caligulas Horse-Opeth-Ghost Ship Octavius-Leaves Eyes Partial list
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:59 pm

paali wrote:First timer, so here we go:

City/country:
    Tampere, Finland

Age (optional):

Play any instruments?

Top 5 bands?
    Finntroll
    Agalloch
    Opeth
    Viikate
    Korpiklaani

What do you do?

What deck are you on?

Nirvana is still a great band to just chill out to G&R i'll mock you for :P
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    Shelton
    Crewman

by Shelton » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:59 pm

CaptOblivious wrote:
    paali wrote:First timer, so here we go:

City/country:
    Tampere, Finland

Age (optional):

Play any instruments?

Top 5 bands?
    Finntroll
    Agalloch
    Opeth
    Viikate
    Korpiklaani

What do you do?

What deck are you on?

Nirvana is still a great band to just chill out to G&R i'll mock you for :P

Oops, sounds like I'll need to remove some of my patches for this cruise then....
    Wishlist - Sabaton, Turisas, Tyr, Within Temptation
    2015 - Cabin #7234
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

by gundiesalvo » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:37 pm

klons wrote:

Ah, that's right, now I remember he mentioning he got a scholarship a while ago, I didn't know he was officially off the boat for next year :( Was looking forward to meeting and headbanging with the guy.
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    ttiger
    Crewman

by ttiger » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:56 pm

City/country:
    Quebec city, Quebec, Canada first langage French

Age (optional):

back in the 70-80's my older downstairs neighbour introduce me to kiss and led zeppelin when i was really young, he bring me to my first metal show, it was iron maiden piece of mind tour. Since then i've never stop listening metal and hard rock. i've seen about 200 concert in my life including some historical one

Play any instruments?
    Im Djing

Top 5 bands?
    Nightwish
    BABYMETAL ... yeap :p
    Rammstein
    Dream Theater
    Dimmu Borgir

What do you do?
    I'm working as DJ is a stripper club in Quebec, i am a web entrepreneur i own the biggest tv specialties website for the french candian market http://www.tvqc.com/ and im the guy behing the first babymetal fan site http://babymetal.net/ im probably in part responsible for their western breakthrought since my blog is ranking on google first page and get a lot of traffic and the site introduce BM to a lot of westerners. And like to troll 70000tons friend with BM on facebook :lol:
    Within temptation, Deathstars, BABYMETAL, Draconian, Diablo Swing Orchestra, OOmph, Megahertz, Dimmu Borgir, Eisbreche, Pain, HEAVENWOOD, HIM, Dope Stars Inc., Ram-Zet, After Forever, The Birthday Massacre, The 69 eyes, Turmion Kätilöt
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:47 pm

Hedna wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:

cool! and you are 28! are you going to next boat too? let's meet over there :)

Sure thing, we're quite a few IT professionals around, let's make sure to meet in the forum meetup and then we can have the geeks meetup :D
    Wishlist:

• Post Reply 3967 posts