Immortal
    King Diamond
    Mercyful Fate
    Venom
    Heathen
    Watain
    Coroner
    Pungent Stench
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
  • KevinP
    Commander

Re: 2012 Wishlist

by KevinP » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:25 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:Hirax
    Suffocation
    Morbid Angel
    Opeth
    King Diamond
    Mercyful Fate
    Coroner
    Pungent Stench

:headbanger:

Was just about to start a thread like this. Unfortunately I don't think Martin & Alex are on speaking terms for Stench to get back together at this point. But I'd gladly take HOLLENTHON in there place. Alot of non death metalheads would probably like them as well due to the symphonic elements. If they could get a GOREFEST reunion my head might explode as never got to see them live.

I also want:

My Dying BBride
    Madder Mortem
    Artillery (the greatest thrash band IMHO)
    Bloodbath
    Bolt Thrower
    Before the Dawn / Black Sun Aeon
    TRIPTYKON

And if they can get Whiplash & Glen Hansen to sing the entire Insult to Injury album, I'd be very very happy :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:28 am

this year's billing was already very special for us, I can't imagine it getting better
    I might add some bands later...but those bands would be good choices, imo

Opeth
    Wintersun
    Edguy
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:33 am

As much fun as I had and loved alot of the bands, only OBITUARY & TESTAMENT would I list as one of my Top Tier Bands that performed . All the other previously mentioned would be really, really special for me. Obi & Testament weren't on my "Bucket List", so it can only get better for me (crossing fingers)

I think I might even get into full on fanboy mode if any of them were onbroad. Aside from approaching Donald Tardy at Obituary, I didn't feel the burning need to speak with any specific bands members.

Oh shit, I forgot, ATHEIST :shred:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:44 am

That hasn't been mentioned:
    Demons & Wizards (Jon Schaffer said he might do it)
    Orden Ogan
    Symphony X
    Firewind
    Angra
    Kreator
    Black Label Society
    Hatesphere
    Into Eternity
    3 Inches Of Blood
    Kamelot
    Stratovarius
    Holy Grail
    Nightwish (Yes I realise were not going to get this much power metal :lol:)
    Arch Enemy
    Yngwie Malmsteen
    Some big headliner like Motorhead, Judas Priest, Megadeth, etc.
    Lots of repeats

Smaller Canadian Bands:
    Viathyn
    Samandriel
    Striker
    Seventh Sin
    Unleash The Archers
    Shadowblade
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:50 am

MORE POWER METAL!!! :D

Freedom Call
    Dream Evil
    Rhapsody (of fire)
    Helloween
    Cage
    Paragon
    Wizard
    Nanowar!!

:D :D :D

oh, and of course ACCEPT!
    Last edited by Ravenlord on Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
  • MaJISHaN
    Oiler

by MaJISHaN » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:58 am

Alestorm is a given (I hope).

Týr are in the studio right now and were pretty great this time, so I wouldn't mind seeing them again.

Since this year's billing was near perfect for my taste in metal, there isn't much I was missing. But for the sake of a different line-up:

Helloween
    Amorphis
    Orden Ogan
    Symphony X
    Falconer
    Accept/U.D.O.
    Anthrax
    Lillian Axe
    Communic
    Enslaved
    Annihilator
    Skyclad (with Walkyier!)
    Opeth (just for "Black Rose Immortal" which they won't be playing I guess, so...)
    Running Wild (just for this one last time)
    Last edited by MaJISHaN on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
    asmegin
    Midshipman

by asmegin » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:01 am

Opeth
    Wintersun (after they release their new album)
    Necrophagist (after they release their new album)
    Bloodbath
    KC and the sunshine band
    Vintesorg
    Dethklok
    King Diamond or Merciful Fate
    Megadeth
    Lemmy
    Cabin # 6072
    My band: www.myspace.com/colorofaum
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:03 am

MaJISHaN wrote:Alestorm is a given (I hope).

Týr are in the studio right out and were pretty great this time, so I wouldn't mind seeing them again.

Since this year's billing was near perfect for my taste in metal, there isn't much I was missing. But for the sake of a different line-up:

Helloween
    Amorphis
    Orden Ogan
    Symphony X
    Falconer
    Accept/U.D.O.
    Anthrax
    Lillian Axe
    Communic
    Enslaved
    Annihilator
    Skyclad (with Walkyier!)
    Opeth (just for "Black Rose Immortal" which they won't be playing I guess, so...)
    Running Wild (just for this one last time)

Some of them are pretty ambitious. I mean Falconer have only played 4 shows in the last 5 years ( and I was at one :D ). I will also pray for Running Wild although it seems unlikely. Skyclad would be great fun too (actually prefer the newer stuff though). They don't get outside Europe much though.

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:04 am

Lol - since I posted several wishlists over the past months, thought I'd just do a copy and paste from a post I made in September on the "pick the last 10 bands thread" viewtopic.php?f=7&t=672&start=0

Written Sept 2009.....(but damn, none were added for 2010 - good thing I'm not a gambler! :roll: :lol: )
    This is mainly a wish list, put also part "likely add" list - that is, why each band might have been asked and/or might have accepted and/or why they would add major awesomeness to an already majorly awesome, epic line-up. :P
    In order by most likely to least likely to be added....

1. MOTORHEAD: because they are cool, old-school, crowd favorites plus Lemmy and the boys seem like they're always up for a rip-roarin', ass-kickin' good time (plus DragoLordJones has been prayin' for this big time - and I think it's workin'! :lol: )

2. MORBID ANGEL: because the cruise needs more death metal, they are SO important to the history of death metal, AND they are from Florida which would make them and my next pick the perfect last 2 announcements.

3. KAMELOT: because of the Epica (S.S.) connection - I would bet Epica and Kamelot were booked as a sort of natural package deal, plus....they have a new album to promote, they are a crowd favorite (certainly at Wacken 2010), and they are (mostly) from Florida. Last but not least, Kamelot doing The Haunting featuring Simone would be amazing! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWDALIOzXNk

4. IMMORTAL: because the cruise needs more black metal (especially of the Norwegian variety :beerhorns: ), they just had a successful run of five summer festival gigs and the cruise strikes me as the kind of gig they might dig, kvlt appeal, overall awesomeness

5. SCORPIONS &
    6. MICHAEL SCHENKER GROUP because with Uli Jon Roth already on board, they're a natural "package deal", both their separate and potentially combined performances would be LEGENDARY, and last but not least, their announcement would convince older, more "monied" rockers/metalheads to spend the extra buckaroos on the expensive cabins that are left.

7. SATYRICON &
    8. 1349 because the cruise needs more black metal (especially of the Norwegian persuasion), Satyr and Frost are very personable guys who I think would dig this kinda thing, plus Frost is the drummer for both bands - great package deal.

9. OPETH: because the cruise needs more death metal, Akerfeldt is a legendary, well-respected 20 year metal veteran, major fan base, headliner status, perhaps would like to extend his vacation in the Caribbean with wife and kids :cool: (plus Opeth is my favorite band, hands-down ;) )

10. DIMMU BORGIR: because the cruise needs more black metal, they've got a new album to promote, the idea of a cruise and perhaps an extended trip in the Caribbean after an extensive European & U.S. tour may have sounded appealing to Shagrath & co. when asked to do the cruise, Shagrath & Silenoz rule :beerwink:

Honorable mention:
    TURISAS: because these folk/viking/pagan metal folk seem to travel in packs :P and Turisas is the perfect band to complete the cruise pack imo! (think about all those heathen and pagan fests many of us have been to); big fan base (certainly on this forum!), incredible live performers.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:12 am

Stained Class wrote:Kreator

I'm one who would actually prefer then not to have any BIG band. At the risk of sounding elitist, but big bands would have a tendency to bring in more of the "douchebag" crowd. All the bands that played on the cruise are not huge household names, so generally speaking, if you are into those bands, you have a passion for the music and really into the "scene".

I could be dead wrong, but I don't see Morbid Angel as the "social types". Trey seems to be very sheltered off and doesn't come across as the "party animal singing karoake type". Granted this type of event tends to bring people out of their shell, but they seem to work in such a controlled environment all the time.
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:24 am

Motorhead
    Turisas
    Black Label Society
    Overkill
    Accept
    Atheist
    Symphony X
    Lillian Axe
    Primal Fear
    Jorn
    Metal Church (reunion)
    TRIPTYKON
    Kreator
    High on Fire
    Heidevolk
    Heathen
    Grave Digger
    Armored Saint
    Joe Satriani
    Blue Oyster Cult
    Firewind

Repeat: Testament - Obituary - Forbidden - Cripper - Amon Amarth

unlikely: Judas Priest - Iron Maiden - Deep Purple

for my nephew (and many will disagree: Cradle of Filth)
    for those who wanted them this time - Immortal

just to name a few/ as long as we're just hoping :cheers: :givebeer: :shred:
  • Max_Rockwell
    Chief Petty Officer

by Max_Rockwell » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:30 am

MOAR POWER METAL! and other stuff....

Angra
    Firewind
    Winterborn
    Pain of Salvation
    Behemoth
    Equilibrium
    Wintersun
    Eluveitie
    Turisas
    Arch Enemy or Carcass
    Alestorm
    Iron Maiden
    Cradle of Filth or Dimmu Borgir (but not both)
    Immortal
    Apocalyptica
    Pyramaze
    Slayer

I could go on (probably do all 40) but I'll leave it at that. They should consider bringing back some of the bands that played this year too. Blind Guardian, and maybe one of the thrash bands.
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:34 am

KevinP wrote:

I'm one who would actually prefer then not to have any BIG band. At the risk of sounding elitist, but big bands would have a tendency to bring in more of the "douchebag" crowd. All the bands that played on the cruise are not huge household names, so generally speaking, if you are into those bands, you have a passion for the music and really into the "scene".

I could be dead wrong, but I don't see Morbid Angel as the "social types". Trey seems to be very sheltered off and doesn't come across as the "party animal singing karoake type". Granted this type of event tends to bring people out of their shell, but they seem to work in such a controlled environment all the time.

...and more douchebags could destroy the atmosphere we all loved this year!
    third time in half a year I agree with you ;)
    two things: I don't see any real big bands booked; Blind Guardian were big for some...but not for all - so that was more than OK; Opeth for example would appeal to a lot, but wouldn't draw the douchebag crowd you were referring to, so that would work, too
    aren't you afraid that year two won't be the same anymore? once word is spread that something is that great, people just wanna join in regardless of the music that's been played; it happened with Wacken, the festival suffered for a few years after the mainstream-press jumped on it; ---and I'm pretty sure at least karaoke will be overcrowded next time

anyway...*looks at the title*...I might be in the wrong topic ;)
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:40 am

KevinP wrote:

Do you really consider Kreator to be bigger than Testament? I thought Testament was huge, possibly the biggest band to ever be on this cruise. The other problem with having "big" bands is that they only have so many spots to sell, meaning only so much money to pay out so getting "big" bands would be very difficult. That would run the risk of either diluting the lineup with smaller, cheaper bands or increasing the price of the trip. Kreator I don't think falls under that category though, and it would be beyond epic to have Kreator, Sodom and Destruction in one festival. Not to mention ON A BOAT.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • MaJISHaN
    Oiler

by MaJISHaN » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:41 am

Ravenlord wrote:Some of them are pretty ambitious. I mean Falconer have only played 4 shows in the last 5 years ( and I was at one :D ). I will also pray for Running Wild although it seems unlikely. Skyclad would be great fun too (actually prefer the newer stuff though). They don't get outside Europe much though.

Yeah, I know, but it's a WISHlist after all. Why not shoot for the moon? :lol:

And why wouldn't Falconer play their one show per year on a cruiseship in the caribbean?!

Some more wishes:

Heljareyga
    Grailknights
    Inner Circle (If Jamaica is indeed our destination, we need some Reggea onboard. Are there any Reggea Metal bands?)
    Village People
    David Hasselhoff

:cool:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:43 am

MaJISHaN wrote:Village People
    David Hasselhoff

Stained Class and 3 other friend(s) liked this post
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • PxDnNinja
    Petty Officer

by PxDnNinja » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:44 am

I've been thinking this over as well. I would love to see:

Alestorm
    Turisas
    Dethklok
    Symphony X
    Therion
    Sirenia
    Battlelore

Those are just off the top of my head from people not on the cruise this year. I would love to see the following return:

Sonata Arctica
    Korpiklaani
    Epica
    Tyr
    Trouble
    Gamma Ray
    2011: SURVIVED
    2012: SURVIVED
    2013: SURVIVED
    2014: Waiting to Book
    Rab
    Chief Petty Officer

by Rab » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:45 am

Bands rab would like to see

of course my band detsorgsekalf but thats a given for any musician

Opeth
    Edguy
    Sabaton Again
    Alestorm
    Blackguard again
    Hammerfall
    Therion
    Arcturus
    Rhapsody
    Steel Attack
    Primordial
    Arch Enemy
    Turisas
    Agalloch
    My Dying Bride
    Wintersun
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:47 am

last_candle wrote:...and more douchebags could destroy the atmosphere we all loved this year!
    two things: I don't see any real big bands booked; Blind Guardian were big for some...but not for all - so that was more than OK; Opeth for example would appeal to a lot, but wouldn't draw the douchebag crowd you were referring to, so that would work, too
    aren't you afraid that year two won't be the same anymore? once word is spread that something is that great, people just wanna join in regardless of the music that's been played; it happened with Wacken, the festival suffered for a few years after the mainstream-press jumped on it; ---and I'm pretty sure at least karaoke will be overcrowded next time

I know we can't expect an exact repeat of every bit of atmosphere next time, just because our perceptions have changed and nothing is like the first time. But I don't want more people than before and giving priority booking to us somewhat guarantees that type of experience we are all so fond of. Not everyone will be able to financially or may want to do something different, so that will allow others in.

But since this is a cruise ship with strict passenger count, I don't see it going nearly as mainstream. Unless of course they double the price and book douchebagery type bands. But I think we are safe from that happening at least for a few years (if it even happens at all).

I just want to focus on 2012 and nothing else at this point. Announce bands in a shorter window, still give the nice variety of styles & old/new school. But do it out of Orlando this time :lol:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:47 am

Stained Class wrote:
    MaJISHaN wrote:Village People
    David Hasselhoff

Stained Class and 3 other friend(s) liked this post

Pretty much just bringing the karaoke out to the pool deck with those. ooh ooh ooh I pick Journey :D

• KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:48 am

Rab wrote:My Dying Bride

HEY BLAKE, YOU WON'T HAVE TO TAKE ANY OF MY CALLS IF YOU CAN ASSIST IN THIS HAPPENING. :lol:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    kramww
    Oiler

by kramww » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:49 am

The first ones that come to mind:

Accept
    Kreator
    Doro
    Anthrax
    Black Label Society
    Overkill
    Behemoth
    Mayhem
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:50 am

Ravenlord wrote:Pretty much just bringing the karaoke out to the pool deck with those. ooh ooh ooh I pick Journey :D

I expect you to belt out: Guyana (Cult of the Damned)
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:51 am

KevinP wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:Pretty much just bringing the karaoke out to the pool deck with those. ooh ooh ooh I pick Journey :D

I expect you to belt out: Guyana (Cult of the Damned)

I think I could pull that off

last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:03 am

KevinP wrote:
    last_candle wrote:...and more douchebags could destroy the atmosphere we all loved this year!

I know we can't expect an exact repeat of every bit of atmosphere next time, just because our perceptions have changed and nothing is like the first time. But I don't want more people than before and giving priority booking to us somewhat guarantees that type of experience we are all so fond of. Not everyone will be able to financially or may want to do something different, so that will allow others in.

But since this is a cruise ship with strict passenger count, I don't see it going nearly as mainstream. Unless of course they double the price and book douchebagery type bands. But I think we are safe from that happening at least for a few years (if it even happens at all).

I just want to focus on 2012 and nothing else at this point. Announce bands in a shorter window, still give the nice variety of styles & old/new school. But do it out of Orlando this time :lol:

exactly! I consider the priority booking to be an important factor to preserve the unique character of it
    and yes, we just have to deal with the fact that no1 will always be special!

I'm coming back for the wishlist...I have some errands to do...by fridge is still empty...
    wishlist '25:
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:27 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:Hirax
    Suffocation
    Morbid Angel
    Opeth
    Immortal
    King Diamond
    Mercyful Fate
    Venom
    Heathen
    Watain
    Coroner
    Pungent Stench

VERY NICE!!.....I agree with this wish list Scott :headbanger:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:31 am

My attempt at a realistic 40 (and most of it unlikely to surprise anyone who's listened to me whine all year):

Suicidal Tendencies
    Saint Vitus
    Crowbar
    Goatsnake
    Orange Goblin
    Cathedral
    Nuclear Assault
    Sahg
    Accept and/or U.D.O.
    King D and/or MF
    Electric Wizard
    The Sword
    Sourvein
    Pentagram
    Pagan Altar
    Psychotic Waltz
    Danzig
    Prong
    Chroming Rose
    Heathen
    Helmet
    Hirax
    Primal Fear
    Weedeater
    Tarot
    Therion
    Skull Fist
    Grave Digger
    Svartsot
    Holy Grail
    Metal Inquisitor
    Blue Oyster Cult
    Overkill
    Annihilator
    Mendozza or Black Wizard (for some up n' coming/Vancouver representation)
    Cinderella or Ratt (for the glam contingent)
    and, just for MaJISHaN, Bad Brains (more Rasta than Reggae but close enough no?)
    MaJISHaN wrote:...Are there any Reggea Metal bands?

Less likely WISHlist headliners:

Motorhead
    Scorpions
    Halford
    Tony Iommi
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:39 am

I'd love to see a lot of the same bands again and I'm sure they'd love to be back, too. The problem, as someone mentioned in another thread and I brought up like 8 months ago, is that if you like every band, there's no way you can catch every show. For me, this year was perfect. We need to bring back some of these bands just to party with, to be honest.

Next year, bring back:

Amon Amarth
    Blackguard
    Ensiferum
    Finntroll
    Iced Earth/Drunk Schaffer
    Korpiklaani
    Moonspell
    Sabaton
    Swashbuckle
    Tyr

Add:

Eluveitie
    Holy Grail
    Insomnium
    Orphaned Land
    Turisas
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:42 am

Rob, with your billing, I wouldn't have to leave the pizza place :P
    (one exception: Chroming Rose, who won't be there anyway)
    wishlist '25:
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:44 am

In no particluar order because i'm too fucking lazy to out them down by letter.

Running Wild
    King Diamond
    Mercyful Fate
    Powerwolf
    Powerquest
    Bloodbound
    Derdian
    Sacred Steel
    Accept
    BULLET
    Ross the Boss
    Kalmah
    Equilibrium
    Haggard
    FolkEarth
    Thyrfing
    Ancient Rites
    Wizard
    Rebellion
    Stratovarious
    Jag Panzer
    Twisted Sister
    Squealer
    Battleroar
    Magic Kingdom
    Heimdall
    Iron Fire
    Primal Fear
    Vision Divine
    The Reign of Terror
    Star One(Just to see them play 'Intergalactic Space Crusaders')

And no Doom metal bands :mrgreen:
    And Mambo Kurt headlining every night
    :lol:
    Last edited by Metalwrath on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:48 am

Mambo Kurt
    Turisas
    Alestorm
    Heidevolk
    Wintersun
    Immortal
    3 Inches of Blood
    Manegarm
    Kalmah
    Accept
    Apocalyptica (lots of opportunities for guests)
    Wuthering Heights
    Edguy
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:53 am

alex_canada wrote:Mambo Kurt
    Turisas
    Alestorm
    Heidevolk
    Wintersun
    Immortal
    3 Inches of Blood
    Manegarm
    Kalmah
    Accept
    Apocalyptica (lots of opportunities for guests)
    Wuthering Heights
    Edguy

Wuthering Heights!!! Nice choice! I'm all about the rare power metal bands.

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:01 am

last_candle wrote:Rob, with your billing, I wouldn't have to leave the pizza place :P
    Metalwrath wrote:And no Doom metal bands :mrgreen: :lol:

I think we need to go on separate vacations :cry:

last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:02 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    last_candle wrote:Rob, with your billing, I wouldn't have to leave the pizza place :P

you better go on the Star Trek cruise ;)
    wishlist '25:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:05 am

last_candle wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:

you better go on the Star Trek cruise ;)

How do you say Fuck You in Klingon? :beerwink:

last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:09 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:How do you say Fuck You in Klingon? :beerwink:

dunno - it's not me who's into Star Trek :P
    :beerwink:
    wishlist '25:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:17 am

i would NOT like to have too many repeats from last year. why not have variety? so many great bands out there. people can repeat for the 5 year reunion!

would dig on a lot of what i've seen above, something for everyone:

Bloodbath
    Madder Mortem
    TRIPTYKON
    Satyricon
    Enslaved
    Morbid Angel
    Overkill
    JORN!
    Atheist!
    Jag Panzer
    Opeth
    Devin Townsend
    King Diamond/Fate
    Running Wild
    Annihilator
    Nuclear Assault
    Coroner
    Prong
    Venom
    Immortal
    Hirax
    Behemoth
    SKYCLAD WITH WALKIER! that would rule.

PLEASE NO BLS>...gawd i hate zakk wild. or, that could be NAP TIME.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:19 am

yes JORN! or Masterplan!

WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:22 am

Ravenlord wrote:yes JORN! or Masterplan!

i might like me some Immortal, but i also love me some JORN! that guy has the best voice in hard rock/heavy metal in my opinion.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
Locked 1947 posts