Post Reply 7521 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2012 Megathread
    raspberry*tart
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: The Ones That Survived The Lake Of Bodom!

by raspberry*tart » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:22 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:even Andy just chiming in to call one of us a dick would be an encouraging sign of life...

Yeah, that's all I'm asking for....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9tiaPQLtOE
    Draconian-Nightwish-Therion-CarachAngran-Sabaton-SepticFlesh-Fleshgod-STS-Agalloch-RottingChrist-Opeth-MDB-Eluveitie-Amorphis-NeObliviscaris-Apocalytpica-BarrenEarth-Turisas-Nile-Rammstein-Korpiklaani-Heidevolk-OrphanedLand-Finntroll-DimmuBorgir-Blind Guardian
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:31 pm

Neck-Wrecker wrote:I wish I felt that way. I probably belong on BTH a bit more...not a single ONE of my wishlist bands found it on board thus far.

I went into this thinking I had very broad taste in metal (I like all genres except Grind). That being said, SHOCKED none of my wishlist have been announced. Not talking small bands here that are niche. Symphony X, Sigh, Heathen, Accept, Immortal, Bloodbath, Kreator, Omen, Equilibrium, Kalmah, Mystic prophecy, Manowar to name a SMALL few.

Well what actually constitutes as a wishlist though? There's TONS of bands I want to see that I have never seen before, plenty I want to see that I haven't in years and plenty I've seen somewhat recently that wouldn't mind seeing again. Aside from MY DYING BRIDE, which was my #1 I've never seen and always wanted to (but they were announced before any wishlist talk) there hasn't been a band I put in my signature announced. Then again, I only chose what I thought was realistic and I wanted, not 30 bands (which is like throwing up tons of flypaper on the wall in hopes that something will stick). I decided to go with 1 sheet only ;) :mrgreen: ;)
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:35 pm

raspberry*tart wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:even Andy just chiming in to call one of us a dick would be an encouraging sign of life...

approved!!!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    raspberry*tart
    Chief Petty Officer

by raspberry*tart » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:45 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    raspberry*tart wrote:

approved!!!

:cool:
    Draconian-Nightwish-Therion-CarachAngran-Sabaton-SepticFlesh-Fleshgod-STS-Agalloch-RottingChrist-Opeth-MDB-Eluveitie-Amorphis-NeObliviscaris-Apocalytpica-BarrenEarth-Turisas-Nile-Rammstein-Korpiklaani-Heidevolk-OrphanedLand-Finntroll-DimmuBorgir-Blind Guardian
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:55 pm

52 days to go, 48 days since the last announcement.

At least in a few days time, we'll know that we won't have to wait this long again between announcements.

#tryingreallyfuckinghardtolookonthebrightside

:P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    raspberry*tart
    Chief Petty Officer

by raspberry*tart » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:56 pm

cowboy71 wrote:52 days to go, 48 days since the last announcement.

At least in a few days time, we'll know that we won't have to wait this long again between announcements.

Haha the worst is over hey :) :heavydrink: You're such a glass is half full kinda guy :)
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:21 pm

I am beyond worrying or caring anymore....the NBA lockout ending has saved my sanity. Now I have free agent and trade stuff to look forward.

I honestly think the last twelve is going to me a mish mash of genres I am not a big fan of, and most of them will be North America bands I have seen or passed on. I maybe I will get lucky and they will announce 3 Inches of Blood, whom I have never seen even though I live in their backyard.
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:59 pm

raspberry*tart wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:Maybe I'm the only person who thinks the linup thusfar is superb...!

Nope! I am seeing my 3 favourite bands - Nighwish, Therion & Amorphis so I am over the moon.. You and me have had this convo before, but I've never seen Therion or Amorphis before so I am rapt :) As soon as NW was announced I booked :) They were enough for me :)

I just think they're rude for not communicating with us at all. Not even just in a business sense - what about just as friends? We're all excited and they don't seem to want to be part of that. :/

See this is how good it really is, I don't like any of the bands you mentioned but I have Overkill, Grave Digger ,Coroner , Atheist, Pentagram, Riot and Tankard!
    Plus a few more,so It is great. You can watch your bands, I can watch mine.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    raspberry*tart
    Chief Petty Officer

by raspberry*tart » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:41 pm

STACH100 wrote:
    raspberry*tart wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:Maybe I'm the only person who thinks the linup thusfar is superb...!

Nope! I am seeing my 3 favourite bands - Nighwish, Therion & Amorphis so I am over the moon.. You and me have had this convo before, but I've never seen Therion or Amorphis before so I am rapt :) As soon as NW was announced I booked :) They were enough for me :)

I just think they're rude for not communicating with us at all. Not even just in a business sense - what about just as friends? We're all excited and they don't seem to want to be part of that. :/

See this is how good it really is, I don't like any of the bands you mentioned but I have Overkill, Grave Digger ,Coroner , Atheist, Pentagram, Riot and Tankard!
    Plus a few more,so It is great. You can watch your bands, I can watch mine.

Yes we are opposites there!! :lol: The other bands I want to see are HammerFall, Eluveitie, Moonsorrow, My Dying Bride, Children of Bodom, Tristania, Alestorm, Samael and Kamelot. We probably will never run into each other!! :lol:
    kouta666
    Crewman

by kouta666 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:58 pm

raspberry*tart wrote:Yes we are opposites there!! :lol: The other bands I want to see are HammerFall, Eluveitie, Moonsorrow, My Dying Bride, Children of Bodom, Tristania, Alestorm, Samael and Kamelot. We probably will never run into each other!! :lol:

Atleast we all have different tastes. Sounds like I'll have plenty of room whilst enjoying my stand outs:
    --> Athiest, Cannibal Corpse, COB, Coroner, Dark Funeral, God Dethroned, MDB, Nightwish, Overkill, Pestilence and Suffocation

Though I haven't seen ANY of the current lineup live so I'm looking forward to being surprised!!

In saying that none of the bands are ones that I listen to a lot these days. Like many have said I'd also love for some big names. Just one of these would stop my whinging:
    Hypocrisy, Kreator, Immortal, Agalloch, At the Gates, Kalmah
    WISHLIST: Agalloch, Be'Lakor, Destroyer 666, Into Eternity, Hypocrisy, Kalmah, Kreator, Rotting Christ

2012: Cabin 666
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:59 pm

I am pretty happy with the lineup for me so far, but I just want to get the announcements over with so I can be free of their cross and nails.

Plus I am waiting for these big bands...we were "promised".

PLUS.....

I will feel like a poseur spending so much money on a fest that COB and Nightwish will headline.
    Last edited by cycosurgeon on Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

kouta666
    Crewman

by kouta666 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:12 am

Stained Class wrote:
    kouta666 wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:my personal favorite track "Lack Of Tolerance" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ3ZsJDsaWk
    Like Broken Glass http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=457-Y8GYVtg
    Scattered Pieces Lay http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDI3K3VAuQE
    these are a couple I love... I get some people don't dig the slow stuff, but man, not heavy is an accusation that cannot be made

This is still one of my favs............... wicked cover and soooooo f'ckin heavy :shred:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LSE9n6F2DU

wtf? I didn't say that! The songs I heard weren't this heavy. This band is hit and miss for me I guess.

Sorry mate ! :? I fucked up with the removal of triple quotes ..... just call me a :wank: haha .... this time
    WISHLIST: Agalloch, Be'Lakor, Destroyer 666, Into Eternity, Hypocrisy, Kalmah, Kreator, Rotting Christ

2012: Cabin 666
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:48 am

So Friday was one of those most popular days for announcements right?

#optimismstopsmemurderingpeople-notlongnow
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:01 am

Ravenlord wrote:

So Friday was one of those most popular days for announcements right?

#optimismstopsmemurderingpeople-notlongnow

Depending on how you look at the statistics, its either good news or bad news :P (which is why I love statistics - they can be interpreted in any number of ways!)

The bad news is, that only 2 of the 28 announced bands have been announced on a Friday. So the overall odds are low.

The good news is, those 2 bands were 2 of the last 5 announced, so you could argue that they've been favouring Friday recently :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:08 am

Wake me up when it's January :evil:
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    Sinister Realm
    Petty Officer

by Sinister Realm » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:04 am

This long delay in announcments is indeed puzzling...what's making it all the more frustrating for me personally is that the last official announcment was a big bummer for me....and the suspected rumored bands are not exciting me much either...oh well...just some news of any sort at this stage would be nice.

Btw...we are now awaiting the announcment of 13 bands...
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:10 am

Sinister Realm wrote:Btw...we are now awaiting the announcment of 13 bands...

Uh oh! Who backed out?
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:24 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:non U.S. prog supergroup... Spiral Architect... I'd need an extra change of undies

I'm trying to figure out how I had never heard Spiral Architect until recently. I've missed so many cool bands.
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:35 am

Didn't someone say that umc is ahead of last year's sales? Or close? If that's the case, and they sold out last year, then they likely feel no pressure to announce bands just for the sake of announcing them. Prices are higher than last year also, right? So they're probably good, and doing what it sounded like they were saying they were gonna do in not announcing the "heavy hitters" until it's sold out, or as a last resort to sell out. I have to believe all the bands are under contract right now.

While some have said any announcement is a good one, I disagree. However, I'm still trying to wait until all the bands are announced before I make any statements about my opinion of the quality of the bands compared to last year's lineup.

As for the lack of communication...
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:48 am

Dan, I heard that this years cruise sold out, but I don't recall any official announcement about it. So if it in fact did, it had to have been very close to departure.
    There was an announcement last year about this time that they were down to the last 200 or so tickets.

Other than Amorphis reportedly putting a message on their FB page a while back that 90% of the tickets were sold (which would mean that there were 200 tickets left at that time), there has been no word from UMC on the status of sales for the 2012 voyage.

So who the fuck knows what's going on. :?
    Tyr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tyr » Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:34 am

I think this years cruise was a part of a long term scam,
    so now UMC have taken the money for next years cruise
    and gone to Bolivia to live happily ever after.
    :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:viking:
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:22 am

I consider myself lucky that two of my all time favorite bands are on the cruise.
    The mighty OVERKILL and Grave Digger.

If two more great bands get announced I will be extremely happy.
    I was only able to catch 19 bands last cruise and that is all I did was watch bands all of the time other than a few meet n greets.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer

by junkhead13 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:23 am

Bentz! wrote:Dan, I heard that this years cruise sold out, but I don't recall any official announcement about it. So if it in fact did, it had to have been very close to departure.
    There was an announcement last year about this time that they were down to the last 200 or so tickets.

Other than Amorphis reportedly putting a message on their FB page a while back that 90% of the tickets were sold (which would mean that there were 200 tickets left at that time), there has been no word from UMC on the status of sales for the 2012 voyage.

So who the fuck knows what's going on. :?

When I spoke briefly with Allison and Blake at the Testament show in Ft. Lauderdale after the last cruise, they said it had not sold out, for whatever that is worth.

Like many, I thought this one would sell out super fast just based on word of mouth. Guess I was wrong.

Regardless of who else is booked, it will be a blast as I am ready to party with you psychos again! :beerbang:
    Have a good time...all the time.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:54 am

EvilDan wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:non U.S. prog supergroup... Spiral Architect... I'd need an extra change of undies

I'm trying to figure out how I had never heard Spiral Architect until recently. I've missed so many cool bands.

I think a LOT of people missed the boat on them, but welcome to the club!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:59 am

Bentz! wrote:

Uh oh! Who backed out?

yeah, this is an interesting curiosity...

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:28 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Bentz! wrote:

Uh oh! Who backed out?

GREAT....now instead of annoucements of more we're getting announcements of LESS....Phooey
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:00 pm

I'm not liking this... not liking this at all
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:37 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Bentz! wrote:

Uh oh! Who backed out?

Depends on which band it is and what will be the replacement xD
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:55 pm

If someone dropped out that would suck (depending on who it is) but I figure we would've heard at least from the band itself by now if that was the case. I don't believe it. 12 more to go still.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    shaneos
    Chief Petty Officer

by shaneos » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:57 pm

Maybe it was Stratovarius :lol:
    Life would be tragic if it weren't funny.
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:16 pm

Maybe it was the death metal bands dropping out cause they are like Kataklysm and afraid of water! =-P Just cause someone growls doesn't mean they aren't girlie!

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:21 pm

cycosurgeon wrote:Maybe it was the death metal bands dropping out cause they are like Kataklysm and afraid of water! =-P Just cause someone growls doesn't mean they aren't girlie!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    Sinister Realm
    Petty Officer

by Sinister Realm » Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:29 pm

Sorry I can't say who it is, I promised not to tell till it was officially announced...I will say this, that it's not what most people would consider to be one of the "big" bands.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:36 pm

Sinister Realm wrote:Sorry I can't say who it is, I promised not to tell till it was officially announced...I will say this, that it's not what most people would consider to be one of the "big" bands.

Interesting. I hope it's not one of the bands I want! Thanks for the update.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:39 pm

How funny would it be if a cancellation was the next announcement? That would really get the conspiracy theorists and bitchers going. :lol:
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:40 pm

Sinister Realm wrote:Sorry I can't say who it is, I promised not to tell till it was officially announced...I will say this, that it's not what most people would consider to be one of the "big" bands.

I'm guessing it's Pestilence? Whatever the case, let's get on with it, eh?
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Sinister Realm
    Petty Officer

by Sinister Realm » Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:49 pm

Does anyone remember when the forum first went up last year and the cruise was just in it's infancy?...there was a lot of worry that the cruise might be a scam or hoax....I'm trying to remember how wrong we were with those worries to calm myself down and not start thinking of worst case scenarios with the recent lack of announcments.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:53 pm

Sinister Realm wrote:Does anyone remember when the forum first went up last year and the cruise was just in it's infancy?...there was a lot of worry that the cruise might be a scam or hoax....I'm trying to remember how wrong we were with those worries to calm myself down and not start thinking of worst case scenarios with the recent lack of announcments.

Yeah :( We would start to get worried whenever it went more than a week without hearing something.

Imagine what everyone would have been like if back in the infancy we were kept without any word for 50 DAYS like we have now!!! :shock:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:55 pm

Since you cant say who cancelled, do you know anything on WHY they cancelled??? I mean, if someone is sick or has other duties, thats a whole different scenario then when it has to do with UMC....
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
    Sinister Realm
    Petty Officer

by Sinister Realm » Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:57 pm

The paranoia...the fears..the worrying..the conspiracy theories..it's all part of the fun of going on this cruise...hehe
Post Reply 7521 posts