Post Reply 7521 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2012 Megathread
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

Re: Our Canadian Scouting Party Has Been Attacked!

by KDibildeaux » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:01 am

STACH100 wrote:What happened to the Penguin?

He is now a real boy! :lol: All grown up!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:18 am

KDibildox wrote:

So sad :cry:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:22 am

mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:

:lol: :cry: :lol: :cry: :lol: :cry:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:41 am

KDibildox wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:He is now a real boy! :lol: All grown up!

:lol: :cry: :lol: :cry: :lol: :cry:[/quote]

kate sure does love her critters....
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:45 am

You know it!

Haha, your quote reversed who said what
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:47 am

Yeah nice quote fail Rhia :roll:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:20 am

I have been listening to Annihilator for the last 3 hours.
    Tony Iommi is the riff master of the first two decades of metal but I believe Jeff Waters is metal's riff master now! :shred:
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:25 am

STACH100 wrote:I have been listening to Annihilator for the last 3 hours.
    Tony Iommi is the riff master of the first two decades of metal but I believe Jeff Waters is metal's riff master now! :shred:

Go listen to Paragon if you want soem master riffage ;)
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:40 am

Metalwrath wrote:

Great stuff!
    I just listened to
    Screenslaves
    Armies Of The Tyrant
    Green Hell
    and Forgotten Promises.
    Thank you I will be buying some Paragon!
    But I still believe Jeff Waters Annhilator riffs are even better.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:00 pm

STACH100 wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:

Great stuff!
    I just listened to
    Screenslaves
    Armies Of The Tyrant
    Green Hell
    and Forgotten Promises.
    Thank you I will be buying some Paragon!
    But I still believe Jeff Waters Annhilator riffs are even better.

WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Paragon! Waaaaa!
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
    kjaxin
    Crewman

by kjaxin » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:59 pm

Remember Alison Hell, wasn't into it then (even less now), listened to some of the recommendations. If I couldn't understand the lyrics I might be able to get into it. Glad someone is excited. "Hard rock" fans unite.. :|
    Bolt Thrower, Satyricon, Einherjer, Slumber, Yob, Inquisition, Unholy, Horna, Primordial, Melechesh, Goatwhore, October Tide, Rapture
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:08 pm

kjaxin wrote:Remember Alison Hell, wasn't into it then (even less now), listened to some of the recommendations. If I couldn't understand the lyrics I might be able to get into it. Glad someone is excited. "Hard rock" fans unite.. :|

Music come first.Lyrics after.
    If you want to judge a band on their lyrical content then you fail
    kjaxin
    Crewman

by kjaxin » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:31 pm

If you want to judge a band on their lyrical content then you fail[/quote]

I don't mind failing but I think lyrics are important, especially if you can understand them. It does not help that I don't like this style of metal.
    Good for those who do. My plate is plenty full already.
    Bolt Thrower, Satyricon, Einherjer, Slumber, Yob, Inquisition, Unholy, Horna, Primordial, Melechesh, Goatwhore, October Tide, Rapture
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:39 pm

Heavy metal is music.Music is based on sound.
    If you like the music it's retarded to judge the band on that.
    Thats fair enough that you don't like that style of metal but the previous statement about geting into them if you couldn't understand the lyrics implied that you would judge a bands music over their lyrics.
    kjaxin
    Crewman

by kjaxin » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:56 pm

No, it would imply that if this style of metal were like death metal where the vocals have less to do with lyrics and more to do with matching the sound I could get into it. Death metal has some dumb fucking lyrics. Some dude wailing like his nuts are cut off makes it less appealing. Judas Priest (early 80s) was a long time ago but at least the lyrics in the songs were cool (for the most part). Sorry only reference I got since that was probably the only band I dug with that kind of singing.
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:59 pm

I'm confused here?So are you saying you don't liek the vocals now because you can hear the lyrics? :shock:
    kjaxin
    Crewman

by kjaxin » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:06 pm

Don't matter dude, moot point. We can argue about it on the boat.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:11 pm

What I think he's getting at Pete is that IF you can hear the lyrics clearly, then they should at least be cool OR at the very least, not DUMB/SILLY (so they don't get in the way of the music).

Case in point, the lyrics on Annihilator's Never, Neverland are dreadful. Hearing thrash metal (that isn't meant as a joke) and singing about going to sleep, toys in your room, etc, etc, comes across as goofy as all hell.

"Enter Sandman", while being musically god awful (isn't that like the lamest riff in all of metal ?) has the most laughable lyrics to it. I get douche chills just thinking about it.

So in conclusion, good music CAN be ruined (somewhat) by bad lyrics if you can hear and understand them and make the overall product "less powerful". It can do that for me and I'm assuming that's what Middle Finger Jesus was getting at.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    kjaxin
    Crewman

by kjaxin » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:14 pm

Thank you horn hand Morbid Angel fan...
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:21 pm

well in terms of music vocals clear or not shouldn't be judged on lyrical content.
    Even with the most stupid lyrics the vocals can still be amazing and the vovals should be the musical point of the singer not the lyrics but the notes that come from their mouth because that is the musical part of a singer.
    I'm curious Kevin if you heard lets say a Bolt Thrower song with Rhapsody lyrics would you think lesser of the band? And if so why? ;)
    kjaxin
    Crewman

by kjaxin » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:28 pm

Most Bolt Thrower lyrics are cool (a bit redundant on subject matter) and one of my favorite bands. I can actually understand Karl's' vocals on many of the tunes. Better to use a band like Cannibal Corpse for stupid lyrics although it gets much worse. Here is some nice work done with Behemoth. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E92zCs4sWto
    Last edited by kjaxin on Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:39 pm

I think that Annihilator's lyrics fit their often visited themes... perhaps context and comprehension of themes and symbolism matters when you are declaring the lyrics silly
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    kjaxin
    Crewman

by kjaxin » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:44 pm

Your probably right moxie. I do prefer a sinister plot. Sorry to rehash old arguments fellas... Just getting stoked for the trip..
    Last edited by kjaxin on Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:47 pm

KevinP wrote:What I think he's getting at Pete is that IF you can hear the lyrics clearly, then they should at least be cool OR at the very least, not DUMB/SILLY (so they don't get in the way of the music).

Case in point, the lyrics on Annihilator's Never, Neverland are dreadful. Hearing thrash metal (that isn't meant as a joke) and singing about going to sleep, toys in your room, etc, etc, comes across as goofy as all hell.

So in conclusion, good music CAN be ruined (somewhat) by bad lyrics if you can hear and understand them and make the overall product "less powerful". It can do that for me and I'm assuming that's what Middle Finger Jesus was getting at.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

While I agree that you've done a great job of clarifying the confusion and explaining what was trying to be said (and I agree with your points in that regard), I'm a big fan of most Annihilator lyrics I've paid attention to and am curious if some of the imagery has not just eluded you. I mean, The Fun Palace, for example, has nothing to do with an actual palace, it's about a psychotic mind. Never Neverland is very much in the vein of King Diamond or Alice Cooper where we're, yet again, looking into a disturbed mind. I think you just dislike the sound so much that the lyrics weren't worth your time to really take a close look at. Surely you don't take all the song lyrics you hear/read literally? And here I thought you were some kind of metal aficionado :roll:

Oh, and Kraf Dinner does a great job of making poverty fun!! :lol:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:51 pm

kjaxin wrote:Most Bolt Thrower lyrics are cool (a bit redundant on subject matter) and one of my favorite bands. I can actually understand Karl's' vocals on many of the tunes. Better to use a band like Cannibal Corpse for stupid lyrics although it gets much worse. Here is some nice work done with Behemoth. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E92zCs4sWto

My point on Bolt Thrower wasn pointed towards Kevin on not based on if you can hear the lyrics properly but if they were sung in the style of that band would they be judged the same.
    I'm well aware how bad Cannibal corpses lyrics are.They even make Fintrolls attempt of lyrics in Swedish sound good :lol:
    But still i don't hate Cannibal Corpse because of their lyrics but more for their lack of musical talent
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:58 pm

Metalwrath wrote:But still i don't hate Cannibal Corpse because of their lyrics but more for their lack of musical talent

Alex Webster is one of the best metal bassists alive today. You might hate his style of music, but a lack of talent is NOT his issue. Same with Cannibal Corpse's guitarist. VERY VERY talented musicians. just not something you like, and hey it's not my favorite music either, but the musicians do have talent.

the lyrics are awful awful shite, really makes them extra lame in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3tTp7tgAbI

anyway webster is extremely talented.
    kjaxin
    Crewman

by kjaxin » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:58 pm

While I agree that you've done a great job of clarifying the confusion and explaining what was trying to be said (and I agree with your points in that regard), I'm a big fan of most Annihilator lyrics I've paid attention to and am curious if some of the imagery has not just eluded you. I mean, The Fun Palace, for example, has nothing to do with an actual palace, it's about a psychotic mind. Never Neverland is very much in the vein of King Diamond or Alice Cooper where we're, yet again, looking into a disturbed mind. I think you just dislike the sound so much that the lyrics weren't worth your time to really take a close look at. Surely you don't take all the song lyrics you hear/read literally? And here I thought you were some kind of metal aficionado :roll:

I think Moxie broke it down. Water and oil have been mixed on this boat, somewhat.. The depth of any Annihilator song really does not concern me in the least. Forgive my lack of understanding just for arguments sake. Looking forward to seeing you all on-board. :D
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:30 pm

It is simple for me. If the music sounds good then I like it. If the lyrics are good even better, but if not I don't care that much when the music is good.
    I listen to music for the music. If I really need great words I'll read a book or some poetry. There is a reason it is called "music".
    You could have the greatest lyrics ever but if the music behind it sucks I WON'T be listening.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:32 pm

STACH100 wrote:It is simple for me. If the music sounds good then I like it. If the lyrics are good even better, but if not I don't care that much when the music is good.
    I listen to music for the music. If I really need great words I'll read a book or some poetry. There is a reason it is called "music".
    You could have the greatest lyrics ever but if the music behind it sucks I WON'T be listening.

i'm with you. good lyrics are simply a bonus to me. but REALLY bad ones can be distracting (in CC's case!)
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:49 pm

Nicolas0928 wrote:ANNIHILATOR !!!!! :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    I saw this band in HEAVY MTL this year, and was really good. I am happy :D

sweet! i haven't seen them though i've been listening to them since like before you were born LOL
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:57 pm

Nicolas0928 wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    Nicolas0928 wrote:ANNIHILATOR !!!!! :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    I saw this band in HEAVY MTL this year, and was really good. I am happy :D

sweet! i haven't seen them though i've been listening to them since like before you were born LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    :cheers:

yes you will finally get to have a beer with me on Grand Cayman :bangers:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:32 pm

kjaxin wrote:Forgive my lack of understanding just for arguments sake. Looking forward to seeing you all on-board. :D

Not to drag any of this out any more but, for the record, I was just addressing Kevin's posts, not yours. I normally don't tear into posts by less frequent visitors but there's a standard "All bets and gloves are off" policy when it comes to our resident nearly-loveable, loudmouth know-it-all :lol:

Absolutely no ill will attached to any of this for me either! Can't wait to thrash about and hang out with everyone!! :headbanger:

KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:53 pm

I for one like for the music I like to have good lyrics. I pay attention to them in most cases. If I wanted dumb, mindless lyrics I'd listen to teen pop. Granted, good music with bad lyrics is way better than bad music with bad lyrics, but for me both parts are important.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:44 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:While I agree that you've done a great job of clarifying the confusion and explaining what was trying to be said (and I agree with your points in that regard), I'm a big fan of most Annihilator lyrics I've paid attention to and am curious if some of the imagery has not just eluded you. I mean, The Fun Palace, for example, has nothing to do with an actual palace, it's about a psychotic mind. Never Neverland is very much in the vein of King Diamond or Alice Cooper where we're, yet again, looking into a disturbed mind. I think you just dislike the sound so much that the lyrics weren't worth your time to really take a close look at. Surely you don't take all the song lyrics you hear/read literally? And here I thought you were some kind of metal aficionado :roll:

Oh, and Kraf Dinner does a great job of making poverty fun!! :lol:

Yeah I'm awar eof the lyrical intent, as I listened to this album alot when it came out back then. But I don't like the vocal approach or the guitar tone. So hearing lyrics (regardless of the deeper meaning) like that comes across as lame/silly. If the sound of either of the 2 were different/better, that would change my opinion somewhat. And to answer Pete's question, if Karl Willetts was growling "exit light, enter fright, off to never neverland" I might slash my wrists. :lol:

(and I never claimed to be an aficionado as there is always someone right around the corner who knows much more than you)

WizardBeast wrote:Alex Webster is one of the best metal bassists alive today. You might hate his style of music, but a lack of talent is NOT his issue.

I've always felt Alex was wasted in that band (musically). But it pays the bills, so I can't blame him. Anyone who's heard 3 seconds of the Blotted Science material should understand ;)

ShoreSlayer wrote:Not to drag any of this out any more but, for the record, I was just addressing Kevin's posts, not yours. I normally don't tear into posts by less frequent visitors but there's a standard "All bets and gloves are off" policy when it comes to our resident nearly-loveable, loudmouth know-it-all :lol:

I'm beginning to picture myself as Clark W Grisworld on our drive down to Miami (with a penguin and his leash ;) :lol: ;) )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HbBL62IiRE
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:06 am

KevinP wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:Oh, and Kraf Dinner does a great job of making poverty fun!! :lol:
    (and I never claimed to be an aficionado as there is always someone right around the corner who knows much more than you)

Yeah, I know you never claimed it. I just actually DO see you as very well-informed about metal so I applied the term to ya on my own. Your opinions may be full of holes from time to time but your knowledge is relatively upper shelf :P
    KevinP wrote:I'm beginning to picture myself as Clark W Grisworld on our drive down to Miami (with a penguin and his leash ;) :lol: ;) )

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:cheers:

last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:48 am

I'm surprised some do not consider the lyrics part of the music
    yes, the lyrics aren't the most important thing - but they do influence the way the song works on me
    (sometimes it's the content that bothers me, sometimes the lyrics just don't sound right - and an the other hand, there's this "bonus" that just makes a good song even better)
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:07 am

I consider vocals another instrument like guitar, bass or drums. I usually always read lyrics as they can be a doorway into the bands or persons mind. Plus there is a lot to learn at times from some lyrics, for example history stuff from Grave Digger concept albums ,Sabaton's War World songs or Nile and their Egypt obession. Naming songs imply there is some importance to the lyrics. Even cheesy or bad lyrics can be educational or inspirational. I would honestly would be pretty embarrassed if a band member in a band I liked asked me what my favorite song was, and then asked me what I thought of the story/theme and I said "I really don't know cause I only listen to the music."

Why wouldn't a dedicated fan want to know the mind of the band? Plus a lot of bands personality,uniqueness and soul come from lyrical stuff. Are you really a fan of Nile if you don't even know they are into Egypt? Do you really get Steel Panther, Tankard or Spinal Tap if you don't read/hear the punch line? Especially with a lot of copycat bands, lyrics and vocals are the only way to tell them apart usually.

To each their own, but next people will start saying they don't listen to the guitars.
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:37 am

I'm actually guilty of this myself. Although the strange thing is that I consider the vocal melody the most important part of a song for me.

The irony is that I have written my own music and I do take a lot of time and care when writing my lyrics.
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:39 am

cycosurgeon wrote:To each their own, but next people will start saying they don't listen to the guitars.

I don't care much for the bass :|
    [sorry, Rhia ;) ]
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:42 am

last_candle wrote:
    cycosurgeon wrote:To each their own, but next people will start saying they don't listen to the guitars.

I don't care much for the bass :|
    [sorry, Rhia ;) ]

I didn't either until I started properly using it when writing songs. Now I have quite an appreciation for good basslines. It adds a new dimension to a song.
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
Post Reply 7521 posts