Post Reply 7407 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2012 Megathread
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: Finding A CROWBAR In The ORPHANED LAND?

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:42 pm

Mindcrime wrote:Very Disapointing on the announcement front and also on the lack of the on line check in email which has been promised and promised and every "deadline" for that has passed. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Yeah look I'm fairly laid back, and I am willing to cut them some slack.

As others have mentioned, after all our bitching and moaning about the lack of announcements etc last year, 2011 exceeded expectations in every way imaginable. It was motherfucking EPIC, and I know this year will be no different.

But, people are very very soon going to start making their way to the US in preparation for this. There is enough process involved in travelling to another country without also having to stress about boarding passes not being sent yet.

We had our 2011 passes two weeks beforehand last year, and they were "delayed" due to the whole free upgrade thing that happened xmas 2010.

I have all our other documentation prepared - longterm parking confirmation for our car here at brisbane airport, hotel confirmations for LA and Miami, flight informations, nightwish concert tix for LA, 70000 tons booking confirmation email, US Visa Waiver. The only thing I do NOT have is the boarding pass. Would love to have that so I can make copies of all the doco, and know that its all taken care of.

I would HATE to be in a situation where I had to use my limited time and resources to sort it out if I didn't get my email until after I was in the US!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Sinister Realm
    Petty Officer

by Sinister Realm » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:49 pm

I'm honestly not expecting anything major for the final announcments...any heavy weight band would have been booked way in advance and probably announced earlier on to attract more ticket sales...but then again this is UMC and they seem to play by their own rules so who really knows...just announce the bloody bands already!!
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:51 pm

Sinister Realm wrote:I'm honestly not expecting anything major for the final announcments...any heavy weight band would have been booked way in advance and probably announced earlier on to attract more ticket sales...but then again this is UMC and they seem to play by their own rules so who really knows...just announce the bloody bands already!!

Yea I was thinking about that earlier today. Its too late for most people to attempt to get here from overseas if they are waiting for the last couple announcements. I guess im expecting one or two semi-decent american bands and some locals that are cheap to transport like last year.
    Last edited by Monmisreal on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • metal_steve
    Petty Officer

by metal_steve » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:44 pm

I'm pretty convinced that Symphony X will be one of the final five announced.

They would be good.

If I told you he was trying to find Within Temptation , would you calm down ?

That would be BRILLIANT!!!
    This ship needs more gothic, symphonic, female fronted bands, but I can handle some THRASH!!!

Find me onbroad @ Doro Sabaton Lacuna Coil In Flames Nile Dragonforce Rage Anacrusis
    Helloween Delain Gotthard Kreator Angra Metal Church Tiamat Vika Yermolyeva Lizzy Borden
  • metal_steve
    Petty Officer

by metal_steve » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:48 pm

I have all our other documentation prepared - longterm parking confirmation for our car here at brisbane airport, hotel confirmations for LA and Miami, flight informations, nightwish concert tix for LA, 70000 tons booking confirmation email, US Visa Waiver. The only thing I do NOT have is the boarding pass. Would love to have that so I can make copies of all the doco, and know that its all taken care of.

I would HATE to be in a situation where I had to use my limited time and resources to sort it out if I didn't get my email until after I was in the US!

Soon!!!

No, but I'm in EXACLY the same boat as you mate. Instead of riding the coasters at Universal I'm geeking in an internet cafe waiting for an email .
    This ship needs more gothic, symphonic, female fronted bands, but I can handle some THRASH!!!

Find me onbroad @ Doro Sabaton Lacuna Coil In Flames Nile Dragonforce Rage Anacrusis
    Helloween Delain Gotthard Kreator Angra Metal Church Tiamat Vika Yermolyeva Lizzy Borden
    rnesta
    Crewman

by rnesta » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:25 pm

Well starting my 70,000 tons of roadtrip to Miami now.my cabinmates are arriving in vegas wed then we head out fri 13th so see you bitches in FLA :heavydrink: :viking:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:33 pm

rnesta wrote:Well starting my 70,000 tons of roadtrip to Miami now.my cabinmates are arriving in vegas wed then we head out fri 13th so see you bitches in FLA :heavydrink: :viking:

have a fun safe trip!
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CemeterySkyline-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-Souldrainer-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-Stortregn-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:40 am

I don't even care what the final 5 bands are anymore, I want my online registration e-mail and my luggage tags :shock:
  • metal_steve
    Petty Officer

by metal_steve » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:25 am

+1

Michaelage
    Chief Petty Officer

by Michaelage » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:27 am

even if the last 5 bands are bands like the backstreet boys this freakin cruise will be freakin awesome for the second year!!!
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:13 am

DragonLordJones wrote:I don't even care what the final 5 bands are anymore, I want my online registration e-mail and my luggage tags :shock:

Luggage tags, no chance in hell they are getting those mailed out to anyone this late :lol: :lol: :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:39 am

just 5 more days before we fly of to miami

so we probally won't hear what the remaining 5 bands will be.
    and if they're not that great it only means more karaoke! (and drinking)
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    drbrain
    Crewman

by drbrain » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:42 am

Nine more days to fly from Madrid to Miami...
    Where are those emails??!?!!!!!!
    Hope these 5 remaining groups to be announced aren´t going to be "left-overs" as told by many of you... Come on Andy, 2 more big names, 3 suprise acts!
    But deep in your mind - You admit your defeat
    I'll stare you in your eyes - Till you bow your head
    You tried to change me - You could not succeed
    Because all that you hate - Is what I want to
    be
    Alex Fields
    Chief Petty Officer

by Alex Fields » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:53 am

Sinister Realm wrote:I'm honestly not expecting anything major for the final announcments...any heavy weight band would have been booked way in advance and probably announced earlier on to attract more ticket sales...but then again this is UMC and they seem to play by their own rules so who really knows...just announce the bloody bands already!!

seconded ... but I hope to be wrong
    Cheers!

Cab: 3500 G

Wishlist: Allen-Lande, Apocalyptica, Avantasia, Children Of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir, Edguy, , Epica, Kamelot, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, Northern Kings, Mago de Oz, Ozzy, Powerwolf, Tarot, Therion, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Symphony X, Syrens Call, Within Temptation
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:27 am

rnesta wrote:Well starting my 70,000 tons of roadtrip to Miami now.my cabinmates are arriving in vegas wed then we head out fri 13th so see you bitches in FLA :heavydrink: :viking:

It begins.... :twisted:

Have a good trip!
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • Ogre
    Petty Officer

by Ogre » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:34 am

See you for dinner Thurs night with biertroll! :deathmetal:
    2012 - There for MDB, worth it
    2012 Barge to Hell - Ruled
    2015 - Should've gone to MDF 2014
    2016 - Awesome, best lineup since Barge
    2018 - Solid lineup, great time
    2023 - Hypo & RC
    2024 - Perhaps the best lineup yet
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:03 am

Last edited by Metalwrath on Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:14 am

NO MOAR AUTOPLAY
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:42 am

Made this drive last year. It was fucking epically awesome (mostly because I had a 70000 Tons of Metal mix I played the entire time).
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:21 am

Ecliptica wrote:

Made this drive last year. It was fucking epically awesome (mostly because I had a 70000 Tons of Metal mix I played the entire time).

yeah and you promised photos of you driving I-10 in corpse paint.

never happened...
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
  • Ripley
    Crewman

by Ripley » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:58 am

hi everybody,

I noticed that a few more people are angry not getting an email, me too. This is what I just wrote to UMC
    "Hi UMC,
    still no email for check-in, not a single information when we are supposed to finally get this information. Are you aware that the cruise starts in one and half weeks? There are a lot of people who will travel much earlier to Miami for holiday reasons, what are they going to do? I am really, really disappointed. It seems that it's all about moneymaking, no real interst in the customers. If I as a travel agent would perform in such a poor way, I would have certainly lost my job already. So move your asses and take care.
    By the way still five bands have not been announced."

It is really a pitty that there is not a single word about this procedure, no apologize or explanation. I am waiting since one year to be part of this crazy trip and now my excitment has been spoiled a lot. Uh, the only thing which cheers me up is meeting you all :heavydrink: and have a good time on the ship. (hopefully)

Cheers Ripley

:bangers:
    I space no one can hear you scream

Wishlist for 70000 tons 2014: Dark Fortress, Satyricon, Marduk, Dimmu Borgir, Cripper, God Seed, Skeletonwitch, Necrophobic, Belphegor, Skalmöld, Endstille, Cannibal Corpse, Cattle Decapitation, King Diamond
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:10 am

Ripley wrote:hi everybody,

I noticed that a few more people are angry not getting an email, me too. This is what I just wrote to UMC
    "Hi UMC,
    still no email for check-in, not a single information when we are supposed to finally get this information. Are you aware that the cruise starts in one and half weeks? There are a lot of people who will travel much earlier to Miami for holiday reasons, what are they going to do? I am really, really disappointed. It seems that it's all about moneymaking, no real interst in the customers. If I as a travel agent would perform in such a poor way, I would have certainly lost my job already. So move your asses and take care.

It is really a pitty that there is not a single word about this procedure, no apologize or explanation. I am waiting since one year to be part of this crazy trip and now my excitment has been spoiled a lot. Uh, the only thing which cheers me up is meeting you all :heavydrink: and have a good time on the ship. (hopefully)

Cheers Ripley

Thank you for your writting your email. I am very much like you and as there are many of us waiting for our confirmation emails. We are all at a loss to why no information is being sent by UMC. They are very behind and I am almost out of patience. :cry:
  • cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:13 am

Michael D. wrote:

"Hi UMC,

Cheers Ripley

Thank you for your writting your email. I am very much like you and as there are many of us waiting for our confirmation emails. We are all at a loss to why no information is being sent by UMC. They are very behind and I am almost out of patience. :cry:

I am just glad I am not the only one annoyed and or stressed cause of this stuff. Hooray! I am not insane!
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:27 am

cycosurgeon wrote:
    Michael D. wrote:

"Hi UMC,

Cheers Ripley

Thank you for your writting your email. I am very much like you and as there are many of us waiting for our confirmation emails. We are all at a loss to why no information is being sent by UMC. They are very behind and I am almost out of patience. :cry:[/quote

I am just glad I am not the only one annoyed and or stressed cause of this stuff. Hooray! I am not insane!

OK, for you people that are freaking out because you did'nt get an email yet. You don't need to do an online check in to board the ship. It can be done when you board. The online check in is just to speed up the process. So if you don't get an email you can still get on the boat. Having your booking conformation with you might be a good idea which you should have gotten when you booked.

Now smoke a joint and chill... :smoking:

Oh, and make sure you get there reeeealy early
    Last edited by onenight on Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:32 am

"Hi UMC,

Cheers Ripley

"Hi Ripley,

We are happy to have you on board for 70000TONS OF METAL!

Your Invitation for Online Check-in has not yet been issued. You should receive your Invitation for Online Check-in within the next week. For more information regarding Online Check-in, boarding times, and directions to the Port of Miami, please visit www.70000tons.com/arrival

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us any time!

Cheers,

your Ultimate Music Cruises team"

and so it ends my prophecy...
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
  • Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:40 am

KevinP wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:
    Ecliptica wrote:This is really the first time I've logged in EXPECTING there to be an announcement and nothing has happened.

Not concerned at all -- more anxious than anything.

If the Kataklysm announcement taught us anything, it's that nothing is out of the realm of possibility. I'm pretty convinced that Symphony X will be one of the final five announced.

*sigh* still no sign of Andy online since last Monday. What the FUCK is he up to? :roll: :cry:

If I told you he was trying to find Within Temptation , would you calm down ? :mrgreen:

Please no
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:17 pm

As long as this isn't someone elaborate ruse to get Dallas all worked up into a fever pitch, THEN spring Within Temptation on him, just to make him squirm and eat lots of crow (slathered in vegemite of course), I'm ambivalent (and past the point of getting all worked up about it).

So remember: Dutch cookies = GOOD Dutch female singers = BAD, very BAD

:headbanger: :lol: :lol: :lol: :headbanger:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:28 pm

KevinP wrote:So remember: Dutch cookies = GOOD Dutch female singers = BAD, very BAD

the creep in me just HAS to respond
    floor has been a baaaad girl, and needs to get spanked. i dont mind ´doing the spanking :wank:

Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:56 pm

Dutchguy-Tim wrote:
    KevinP wrote:So remember: Dutch cookies = GOOD Dutch female singers = BAD, very BAD

the creep in me just HAS to respond
    floor has been a baaaad girl, and needs to get spanked. i dont mind ´doing the spanking :wank:

Im your girl if you need a volunteer ....I give great spankings.....
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:06 pm

Talking about Floor, I will be sooing ReVamp again tomorrow :wank:
    Survivor of:
    Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer

by Neck-Wrecker » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:20 pm

More waiting

....worst customer service since ticketmaster
    Wishlist: HYPOCRISY, INTESTINE BAALISM, SIGH, MANOWAR, IMMORTAL, EQUILIBRIUM, MUNICIPAL WASTE, ACCEPT, HEATHEN, HOLY GRAIL, MANEGARM, PAGAN REIGN, DISMEMBER

Josh
  • Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:47 pm

I've always liked After Forever and Floor's vocals, but I don't think she's that attractive Tim.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:37 pm

Love After Forever, like ReVamp, love Floor's voice, but don't find her particularly 'hot'.

So apparently UMC have been responding to people saying stuff like working on getting the boarding passes out, difficult because they have to rely on Royal Carribbean for things etc etc etc.

Cool I get that.

What I don't get, is why the smeg UMC cannot officially say something like that themselves either here on the forum, or on the website?

It puts us more at ease, and more importantly it gives THEM less work as it will stop emails, messages, phonecalls from us asking where the hell are our emails? Which means they don't have to respond individually to each email/call/message taking them away from the far more important task of making this shit happen!

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I love UMC for all their work, but holy fuck some of their business practices make no fucking sense whatsoever :roll: :P

EDIT: Here's another idea....How about that "Subscribe to our Newsletter!" link on the homepage? You know, the one where we all put in our email addresses and have not received any newsletter at all in the whole time? Well, how about a newsletter every once in a while?

"Greetings sailors! Unfortunately we are having delays getting your broading passes to you. We are doing our best to get them to you....soon"

"Greetings sailors! Our skipper is currently jetsetting around the globe finalising the lineup. You shall find out the remaining bands....soon"
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:01 pm

SOON
    Survivor of:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:04 pm

UMC needs to have a suggestion box.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:07 pm

Stained Class wrote:UMC needs to have a suggestion box.

I think they could predict what most will say.

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
  • metal_steve
    Petty Officer

by metal_steve » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:33 pm

More waiting

Whoa, that IS harsh :D

nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Just like the cake, the soon is a lie!
    13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    AeonianSorrow-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Arð-/-Avantasia-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Clouds-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Godthrymm-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Konvent-/-Krypts-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-LightFieldReverie-/-Loss-/-TheManEatingTree-/-MarianasRest-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Primordial-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-Sojourner-/-Strigoi-/-TempleOfVoid-/-TombOfFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-Winterfylleth-/-WoeUntoMe-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-/-Wormwood

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-Candlemass-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kampfar-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing-/-Tiamat-/-Vreid
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:53 pm

To quote The Matrix....

THERE IS NO SOON
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:03 pm

Neck-Wrecker wrote:More waiting

:lol: I worked for Ticketmaster for five years.

But yeah, I thought we would have a band today. ESPECIALLY with nothing yesterday or Monday. At this point I can't believe it but I actually think we'll be lucky to hear something by Friday at this rate. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHYYYYYYYY. Dear UMC: please give us attention? Pretty please?
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • Post Reply 7407 posts