Post Reply 7521 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2012 Megathread
  • SatansWrath
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Rumors, Rumors, Rumors... VICIOUS RUMORS!

by SatansWrath » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:29 am

Bah...not another of those bands....this announcement was a disappointment (in my opinion). 2 bands left .......I still go for BEHEMOTH and TURISAS.... I would rather see Amon Amarth, Finntroll repeat themself than more of those heavy metal bands, black and Folk, industry and death nonetheless:)
    http://parethardrock.se/

Pissed of whishlist for the cruises:
    Turisas, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Dalriada, Motorhead, Vader, Arch Enemy, Abinchova, Northland, Sear Bliss, Watain, Slayer, Raubtier, Immortal, Xandria, Fear Factory, Rammstein, Running Wild
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:31 am

SatansWrath wrote:Bah...not another of those bands....this announcement was a disappointment (in my opinion). 2 bands left .......I still go for BEHEMOTH and TURISAS.... I would rather see Amon Amarth, Finntroll repeat themself than more of those heavy metal bands, black and Folk, industry and death nonetheless:)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:05 am

cowboy71 wrote:Two bands (maybe more?) left.

Boat heading north - will pick up PRIMORDIAL (but I would love it if they picked up WITHIN TEMPTATION).

Scouting party heading East from Fulda - will pick up VADER or BEHEMOTH.

I'm also gonna throw another prediction out there, and say that there will be 41 bands, and the American scouting party is gonna pick up CRIMSON GLORY.

Because Kevin and I want it. And we are awesome.

The end.

PLEASE BE BEHEMOTH!!!

However I think that they will have to have 42 like last year and that then opens up spot #42 for Unexpect. :beerhorns:
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:16 am

Hoping the Prog fans get a great band soon. All the other major genres are covered by a band or two at least.
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
    Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:43 am

Neck-Wrecker wrote:[...] The heavy metal culture has lost mainstream support for going on 15 plus years in the states. [...]

In general I think you're right with what you're saying here, but on the other hand I wouldn't expect this crowd to care much about what's mainstream. If I'd stick to what is played on the radio in the Netherlands, I wouldn't know a single band booked on this cruise. But in that case I wouldn't be going there and I would definitely not be on this forum.

rwalters wrote:Don't know Vicious Rumors. I got into metal in '95 so Vicious Rumor's time apparently already passed by then. I'm still secretly hoping for Swallow the Sun........

Well I started listening to metal in 2001 and I've seen them live quite a few times... :? Perhaps they mainly play in Europe because the support for the classic stuff is bigger over here like Neck-Wrecker says?

AlaskaRachel wrote:Friend: "LR4T5Y6TR4T5Y"

Is this supposed to mean something or is this just keyboard-smashing out of excitement? :?
    kjaxin
    Crewman

by kjaxin » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:59 am

Metalwrath wrote:Out of curiosity how many of you Americans don't know this band?
    After answering this question you will have also answered the great mystery of what is wrong with the American metal scene.

I agree with you about our scene here but not because of this band. Metal has evolved since the 80s. I don't mind having a few of these old bands out there though. I wont feel too old when I see them walking around..... :P
    Bolt Thrower, Satyricon, Einherjer, Slumber, Yob, Inquisition, Unholy, Horna, Primordial, Melechesh, Goatwhore, October Tide, Rapture
    Devils Advocate
    Petty Officer

by Devils Advocate » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:19 am

I thought I read on here somewhere that the as yet unannounced US band DID not play Rockhard last year.
    Vicious Rumors were great that night = plenty of shredding :shred:
    Welcome To The Ball
    Obscura-Toxik-SymphonyX-Sylosis-KingDiamond-CrimsonGlory-Carcass-PsychoticWaltz-Sinergy-SolitudeAeturnus-LaazRockit-TwistedSister-Communic-Nocturnus-Sacrifice-Believer-ShokParis-Vektor-Malice-Cemetary-RunningWild-Sanctuary-Unleashed
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:44 am

cowboy71 wrote:I'm also gonna throw another prediction out there, and say that there will be 41 bands, and the American scouting party is gonna pick up CRIMSON GLORY.

Because Kevin and I want it. And we are awesome.

The end.

That would please many death metal fans along with the power contingent. So from a cross genre appeal it makes total sense. Hmm, on that note, there's no freaking way it will happen then. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:54 am

KevinP wrote:That would please many death metal fans along with the power contingent. So from a cross genre appeal it makes total sense. Hmm, on that note, there's no freaking way it will happen then. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Into Eternity would do the same.

I want to see them so bad.
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
  • Keuf
    Petty Officer

by Keuf » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:29 am

Please bring us CRIMSON GLORY now ;)
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:08 am

I like what they deliver!
    Vicious Rumors isn't something I listen to, but once again a worthy addition
    np: Vicious Rumors - Out Of The Shadows

the singer has a tongue piercing - eeeeeeek - such a NO GO for a guy :?
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    ejd715
    Petty Officer

by ejd715 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:36 am

I have come to the conclusion that this cruise will be alot more of a social event for me than last years (where i watched at least 25 of the bands once).
    2011-#3500 (barely survived!)
    2012-#4025 (piece of cake!)
    BOH HERE WE COME!!!!

Aeon The Crown Ex Deo Flotsam & Jetsam Harm Helstar Heathen King Diamond Kreator Old Man's Child Pain Solution.45 Sanctification Sinister Susperia Sybreed Zonaria
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:50 am

Ain't nothin' wrong with that :beerbang:
    SURVIVOR:
    70K1 | 70K2 | BTH | 70K3 | 70K4 | 70K5 | 70K6 | 70K7 | 70K8 | 70K9

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:52 am

Evican wrote:
    KevinP wrote:That would please many death metal fans along with the power contingent. So from a cross genre appeal it makes total sense. Hmm, on that note, there's no freaking way it will happen then. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It would? Definitely not me. And that's all that really matters at the end of the day :lol: :lol: :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    ejd715
    Petty Officer

by ejd715 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:58 am

KevinP wrote:
    Evican wrote:

It would? Definitely not me. And that's all that really matters at the end of the day :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didnt think into eternity was still around since Stu Black went to Iced EArth?
    2011-#3500 (barely survived!)
    2012-#4025 (piece of cake!)
    BOH HERE WE COME!!!!

Aeon The Crown Ex Deo Flotsam & Jetsam Harm Helstar Heathen King Diamond Kreator Old Man's Child Pain Solution.45 Sanctification Sinister Susperia Sybreed Zonaria
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:00 am

ejd715 wrote:I didnt think into eternity was still around since Stu Black went to Iced EArth?

They are working on a new album with Stu. I think they are also looking for a touring singer, though if Stu is not doing Iced Earth work during a show I assume he'd be with them.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:01 am

I listened to a lot of Vicious Rumors songs on youtube. I am an instant fan!
    Thanks UMC for introducing them.
    I don't no how I could have missed this band.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    rwalters
    Chief Petty Officer

by rwalters » Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:03 am

Tuup wrote:Well I started listening to metal in 2001 and I've seen them live quite a few times... :? Perhaps they mainly play in Europe because the support for the classic stuff is bigger over here like Neck-Wrecker says?

The european scene and the U.S. Scene are worlds apart then. I would be shocked of Vicious Rumors has done a legitimate U.S. Tour in the last 15 years. We don't care about 80's style metal very much. This cruise is mostly a collection of bands U.S. fans don't get to see live so I completely understand VR getting on. I've been to many shows as well. I've seen Megadeth / Type O Negative / Slayer / In Flames around 10x each. Hell, the only bands I've seen live on this cruise is Cannibal Corpse, Children of Bodom, Orphaned Land, Overkill, Kataklysm, and Suffocation. Death Metal goes over pretty well here. Power Metal doesn't. Hell, Metal Church (I'm sure are a big hit here) most recent tour here played a laundry mat in my city and drew probably 50 people. Corpse and Bodom are easily the most established U.S. Touring bands on this cruise.
    slash1962
    Crewman

by slash1962 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:04 am

VICIOUS RUMORS ----- YES,YES :shred: ----- Partytime :3drunks:

And(y) now please bring us HELL :wank:
    __________________________________________________________________________________
    2012: Deck 6 - survived
    2013: skipped because of F:M:C
    2014: Deck 3
    Wishlist 2014: Arch Enemy, Hell, RAM, Graveyard, Hardcore Superstar, Opeth, Anvil, Pentagram, Steelwing,
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:05 am

Rwalters, I am glad to be able to see Vicious Rumors for the first time!
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:14 am

Great addition!! Another top tier, 2 setter for my rank 'em list!!

Love how we all completely missed the clue. :lol:

last_candle wrote:the singer has a tongue piercing - eeeeeeek - such a NO GO for a guy :?

Why is that? I had one for years but yeah, not to do anything for the likes of you Simon :lol:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:16 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:Great addition!! Another top tier, 2 setter for my rank 'em list!!

Love how we all completely missed the clue. :lol:

We're such idiots :lol:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:23 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    last_candle wrote:the singer has a tongue piercing - eeeeeeek - such a NO GO for a guy :?

Why is that? I had one for years but yeah, not to do anything for the likes of you Simon :lol:

some things just don't need an explanation - it's just wrong ;)
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:26 am

last_candle wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:

some things just don't need an explanation - it's just wrong ;)

I'm gonna get you drunk and pierce your tongue ;)
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:27 am

mooyagi wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:Out of curiosity how many of you Americans don't know this band?
    After answering this question you will have also answered the great mystery of what is wrong with the American metal scene.

Heard of them but never heard them before.

Me, too. Pretty kickass! :shred:
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    drbrain
    Crewman

by drbrain » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:43 am

Vicious Rumours, another band with only 1 original member....
    Come on Andy, 1 more deathmetal band from Europe, you can make it happen!
    But deep in your mind - You admit your defeat
    I'll stare you in your eyes - Till you bow your head
    You tried to change me - You could not succeed
    Because all that you hate - Is what I want to
    be
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:18 am

even if I hate all the rest of the bands, I already have SO much I'm excited for! I'd love for one more that I'm into for sure, but either way I'm pretty excited to see what tricks Andy has left up his sleeve!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:25 am

mooyagi wrote:I'm gonna get you drunk and pierce your tongue ;)

can't stop you from trying - but I'll most certainly deny you success
    wishlist '20:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:51 pm

metalgoddess wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Heard of them but never heard them before.

Me, too. Pretty kickass! :shred:

yeah i might catch a set! i love your new avatar Carrie!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    kouta666
    Crewman

by kouta666 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:36 pm

Evican wrote:Into Eternity would do the same.

HELL YEAH :shred: :shred: :shred:
    WISHLIST: Agalloch, Be'Lakor, Destroyer 666, Into Eternity, Hypocrisy, Kalmah, Kreator, Rotting Christ

2012: Cabin 666
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:48 pm

c'mon andy you can do it. there are MORE (or in my opinion to much) then enough power metals bands abroad
    give me a GOOD folk band. it doens't HAVER to be heidevolk (would f*cking rule of course) but just one other band i can go nuts about!
    that and a nice deathmetal band and you extra a shitload of stroopwafels!!!!!
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:52 pm

You folks writing off VR, if ya haven't already, be sure to give at least a few tracks off of their newest cd, Razorback Killers, a good listen. They're about as close to Priest as we're likely to get without the real thing and with a dash of Testament-ish thrash thrown in for good measure. Too much work to edit my rank 'em thread post on my phone but they're a total 10/2 sets for me :shred:

Thanks Andy! Didn't see this comin'
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:53 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:You folks writing off VR, if ya haven't already, be sure to give at least a few tracks off of their newest cd, Razorback Killers, a good listen. They're about as close to Priest as we're likely to get without the real thing and with a dash of Testament-ish thrash thrown in for good measure. Too much work to edit my rank 'em thread post on my phone but they're a total 10/2 sets for me :shred:

i was planning on checking out a set with you Rob!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:54 pm

i'm not wrinting off VR, i am just hoping for some folk and death

FYI not death folk, that would not be a fun party....
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:58 pm

STACH100 wrote:I listened to a lot of Vicious Rumors songs on youtube. I am an instant fan!

Given the style of music you like dude, I was actually VERY surprised that you had never heard of 'em!

Kinda thought you would like 'em too :headbanger:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm-/-70K
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Devils Advocate
    Petty Officer

by Devils Advocate » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:06 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:You folks writing off VR, if ya haven't already, be sure to give at least a few tracks off of their newest cd, Razorback Killers, a good listen. They're about as close to Priest as we're likely to get without the real thing and with a dash of Testament-ish thrash thrown in for good measure. Too much work to edit my rank 'em thread post on my phone but they're a total 10/2 sets for me :shred:

And seriously good twin guitar :beerhorns:
    Obscura-Toxik-SymphonyX-Sylosis-KingDiamond-CrimsonGlory-Carcass-PsychoticWaltz-Sinergy-SolitudeAeturnus-LaazRockit-TwistedSister-Communic-Nocturnus-Sacrifice-Believer-ShokParis-Vektor-Malice-Cemetary-RunningWild-Sanctuary-Unleashed
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:09 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    STACH100 wrote:I listened to a lot of Vicious Rumors songs on youtube. I am an instant fan!

Given the style of music you like dude, I was actually VERY surprised that you had never heard of 'em!

True, I thought this had STACH written all over it. Then again he only listens to what Blitz tells him to :lol: :lol: :lol:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:33 pm

agree, I'll be there stepping on your toes!
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:40 pm

KevinP wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:

True, I thought this had STACH written all over it. Then again he only listens to what Blitz tells him to :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nah, Blitz only sings what I tell him to.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:51 pm

STACH100 wrote:Nah, Blitz only sings what I tell him to.

Can you request death rider then plz plz plz :D
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
Post Reply 7521 posts