Post Reply 7521 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2012 Megathread
  • juggernaut
    Crewman

Re: Veterans... Check Your Inbox!

by juggernaut » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:08 pm

First (cheaper) cabins are sold out already. Was afraid of that. I hope there will still be some of the cheaper ones available when public sales start.
    Cabin 5077
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:11 pm

juggernaut wrote:First (cheaper) cabins are sold out already. Was afraid of that. I hope there will still be some of the cheaper ones available when public sales start.

:shock: That didn't take long! Holy shit now I'm paranoid. I want my booking confirmation to come in now :?
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Inquisitor
    Midshipman

by Inquisitor » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:11 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    juggernaut wrote:First (cheaper) cabins are sold out already. Was afraid of that. I hope there will still be some of the cheaper ones available when public sales start.

:shock: That didn't take long! Holy shit now I'm paranoid. I want my booking confirmation to come in now :?

You did it as soon as humanly possible, we'll be fine.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:12 pm

Hope I got one as well. guess we'll know when the emails come in the next few days
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:12 pm

Inquisitor wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

You did it as soon as humanly possible, we'll be fine.

Cabinmate brings me back down to earth! :lol:

:cheers:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:14 pm

That's quite annoying... Guess I'll just have to go up a deck then!
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    debborah1
    Commander

Re: Please welcome the first 7 out of 40

by debborah1 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Disaster Area wrote:Ahoy, Disaster Area here, back from the dead!

What a great start to the 2012 lineup!

Welcome back my friend.....we missed your slithering Slapping ways ;) he hee
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    prof. wedgie
    Oiler

by prof. wedgie » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:42 pm

well it only asked for lead passenger details, so I'm guessing I can add her name onto it, so thats be booked for next year!
    Cabin 3555!
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:43 pm

yay craigs back too. forum hugs all around!

i am paranoid too. what if the cruise sells out on pre booking alone? :shock:

Both Eric and I got promo codes. I am not sure if they were the same ones? Does anyone know, is it one promo code per cabin booked last year?

At any rate, I am going and so 20 lbs shall be shed. I will start working it off at the bar and pit during AMON AMARTH tonight in Seattle. I was going to start my own t.... lol
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:46 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:yay craigs back too. forum hugs all around!

i am paranoid too. what if the cruise sells out on pre booking alone? :shock:

Both Eric and I got promo codes. I am not sure if they were the same ones? Does anyone know, is it one promo code per cabin booked last year?

At any rate, I am going and so 20 lbs shall be shed. I will start working it off at the bar and pit during AMON AMARTH tonight in Seattle. I was going to start my own t.... lol

I'll be going to the Amon Amarth show here in AZ the day I drop you off at the airport from our BIG FOUR journey!!! woo hoooo....
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:21 pm

Booking request sent.......deck 7!!!!!!!!!!! wooo hoooo!!!!!!! :headbanger:
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:36 pm

Tere wrote:
    Andy wrote:As promised, this year's cruisers will get first dibs.

Are you ready for 70000TONS OF METAL 2012...?

Check your inbox for the eMail with your Promo Code now!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbanger:

Very nice avatar of you with Johan. ;) His cabin was two doors down from ours on Deck 3. :)
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    tmcasper
    Chief Petty Officer

by tmcasper » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:44 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:
    Tere wrote:
    Andy wrote:As promised, this year's cruisers will get first dibs.

Are you ready for 70000TONS OF METAL 2012...?

Check your inbox for the eMail with your Promo Code now!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbanger:

Very nice avatar of you with Johan. ;) His cabin was two doors down from ours on Deck 3. :)

wow thats news to me...I thought the artists were all in one spot in the primo cabins...very cool...did you hear him singing in the shower ? :D
    2011: Deck 5 Cabin 5087
    2012: Deck 8 Cabin 8072
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

Re: Please welcome the first 7 out of 40

by metalgoddess » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:45 pm

debborah1 wrote:
    Disaster Area wrote:Ahoy, Disaster Area here, back from the dead!

What a great start to the 2012 lineup!

Welcome back my friend.....we missed your slithering Slapping ways ;) he hee

And your kilt! :cheers:
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:46 pm

Damn it! Quads for interiors on deck 2 3 and 4 are gone now.

I'm wondering if the sold out cabins are reflective of just the booking requests or if they are gone to people contacted by UMC already...
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:31 pm

SO who took the Quad Grand Suite on Deck 10, at $3,333 per person I wonder

:shock:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:32 pm

cowboy71 wrote:SO who took the Quad Grand Suite on Deck 10, at $3,333 per person I wonder

I was wondering the same thing too! Maybe it was a band? :lol:
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:36 pm

Out of boredom I decided to count the sold out cabins which came to 151. So to answer my previous question, the sold out cabins must only be from the booking requests as they couldn't possibly get through that many in so few hours.
  • FLORIDABOYS
    Petty Officer

by FLORIDABOYS » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:38 pm

KevinP you are correct Sir!! LOL If King Diamond is on the cruise, then I will be HAPPY to leave the Spectrum Lounge to see him on the Pool Deck or Chorus Theatre. All hail the KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    They got Blue Moon beer up there too don't they??? I never left the Spectrum Lounge last time LOL
    :death: :death:
    2011 70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor AND Permanent charter member ofthe Spectrum Lounge Metal Bums who drink Blue Moon beer

Wish List: King Diamond, Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, and KING DIAMOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:11 pm

Evican wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:SO who took the Quad Grand Suite on Deck 10, at $3,333 per person I wonder

I was wondering the same thing too! Maybe it was a band? :lol:

Wow is that sold out now too?

We took the Superior Cabin at 1,955 per person including taxes, tips, etc.
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:27 pm

The sold out, I assume, are just requests for now.

I sent in my request less than 3 minutes after they posted it and was never contacted, so rest assured that nothing has been SOLD yet.

Unless I somehow got bypassed in the whole process, which wouldn't surprise me. Requested a quad in Interior N, but MAY be moving to a 3-person (our original 4th dropped today and I am frantically trying to convince an old friend to come with us instead).
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:33 pm

Ecliptica wrote:The sold out, I assume, are just requests for now.

I sent in my request less than 3 minutes after they posted it and was never contacted, so rest assured that nothing has been SOLD yet.

Unless I somehow got bypassed in the whole process, which wouldn't surprise me. Requested a quad in Interior N, but MAY be moving to a 3-person (our original 4th dropped today and I am frantically trying to convince an old friend to come with us instead).

I heard that they said the "confimation" would be sent in one day. Well I guess its been one day. But I imagine they were "bombarded" with calls, emails and bookings
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:40 pm

Request for Deck 3 double sent! maybe i'll get my same cabin from last year :D damn my going to bed early hahaha
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:49 pm

I wish I could pay in full already! The Australian dollar buys $1.07 American at the moment!

Damn cars being so expensive. :cry:
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:00 pm

Evican wrote:I wish I could pay in full already! The Australian dollar buys $1.07 American at the moment!

Damn cars being so expensive. :cry:

HAHAHA - yeah, the dollar was at abou $0.90 when I paid for our cabin last time around. Cost us $AUD2390 each.

At today's exchange rate, that same amount ($USD2148) it would equal $AUD2002 each :heavydrink:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:18 pm

cowboy71 wrote:HAHAHA - yeah, the dollar was at abou $0.90 when I paid for our cabin last time around. Cost us $AUD2390 each.

At today's exchange rate, that same amount ($USD2148) it would equal $AUD2002 each :heavydrink:

Whoa, that's some difference!

I was really hoping to win $15000 from the Sunrise Cash Cow today. Maybe tomorrow! :lol:
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:21 pm

Ecliptica wrote:The sold out, I assume, are just requests for now.

I sure hope that's the case, I sent my booking request (for deck 2, 4 person) about 1am CST, and I've still yet to get a call. I'm gettin really really concerned. Where's the frowny metal face when you need it?
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Ea-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Krypts-/-Kull-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Strigoi-/-TombofFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-DarkTranquillity-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-SymphonyX-/-Thyrfing
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:24 pm

Sold Out means being paid for. these are just reservations, so that they can gauge capacity.
    People are freaking about this...

"Puts feet up from my big twin Deck 6 Room"

LOL
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicide Angels
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:28 pm

Hope you're right Jamie, or I'm gonna usurp your room!
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Ea-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Krypts-/-Kull-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Strigoi-/-TombofFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-DarkTranquillity-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-SymphonyX-/-Thyrfing
    Rum Runner
    Petty Officer

by Rum Runner » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:38 pm

Well, it looks like we're in. Floridaboys, Two-Shot Tawd, the non-posting Jimmy P and I have a promo code request for Deck 3 according to our group leader. (We got a "received" e-mail almost immediately it looks like.) He was hoping for the even cheaper Deck 2 but I wasn't unhappy about the idea of returning to Deck 4. Based on the current state of the pre-booking situation, it looks like we'll be splitting the difference between those and hoping for the best. As long as it's an interior room with no window, I'm good.

So, are we there yet? :headbanger:
    "And the ship sails on / Back to the north / Through the fog and ice / And the albatross follows on" -- Rime of the Ancient Mariner
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:02 pm

nekrobarr wrote:I sure hope that's the case, I sent my booking request (for deck 2, 4 person) about 1am CST, and I've still yet to get a call. I'm gettin really really concerned. Where's the frowny metal face when you need it?

Just for posterity sake, as of 7:00 PM Vancouver time, April 20th, no one has actually PAID or been contacted, correct?

I don't want to start freaking out, but I'm getting there.
    EveryFairyDies
    Oiler

by EveryFairyDies » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:20 pm

Booked my single ticket in a quad cabin... I wonder if there's gonna be any cabins left by the time the returns have all booked?!?! ~lol~ Be funny if there weren't. Soo excited!!! Need a job now!!!!
    VAN CANTO; Tarja; Within Temptation; Sabaton; Manowar; Apocalyptica; Dethklok; Lacuna Coil; Stream of Passion; Krypteria; Spinal Tap; Rammstein for 70,000 Tons 2013!
    http://www.facebook.com/themoshpit100.3 for heavy metal in Brisbane!
    metalheadtop
    Petty Officer

by metalheadtop » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:25 pm

After book at 2am last night, I am now anxiously awaiting the booking confirmation email !!!
    Survived 70000tons of Metal 2011
    Survived 2012
    BARGE TO HELL
    70000tons 2013
    70,000 tons 2014
    154,000tons 2015
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:30 pm

EveryFairyDies wrote:Booked my single ticket in a quad cabin... I wonder if there's gonna be any cabins left by the time the returns have all booked?!?! ~lol~ Be funny if there weren't. Soo excited!!! Need a job now!!!!

Oh man! I know someone who doesn't have anyone to share with, but wants to book a full cabin, not a single ticket! I could have hooked you guys up! She's from Melbourne!
    Deathbringer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Deathbringer » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:59 pm

WOOHOO! Just paid in full. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

....they outsourced to that Nigerian guy, right?
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:22 pm

Deathbringer wrote:WOOHOO! Just paid in full. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Evil, EVIL man! :evil: ;) :lol:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:47 pm

Deathbringer wrote:WOOHOO! Just paid in full. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Hardest I've ever laughed at any post on this forum. Well played, sir.
  • Bolt_Thrower
    Petty Officer

by Bolt_Thrower » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:13 pm

Wow. Its filling up already. Looks like I'm going to have to pass this year with no job yet.

Maybe if I land a nice gig soon with flexibility in January, I'll jump on one of the higher priced tickets. Otherwise, I'm looking at 2013.

Still hope Saint Vitus makes 2012. "Burial At Sea" is just begging to be played on this cruise.
  • NikiDT
    Oiler

by NikiDT » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:42 pm

NikiDT wrote:
    last_candle wrote:
    NikiDT wrote:The mail says good for one booking (single ticket or private cabin). We're looking to come back with the same group of people as this year. Do you think we all need to book individually with our codes or should one of us booking with the code be enough, and then add the rest of us later? Anyone know?

good question - my cabin mate entered all three names/codes - I'm not that sure is the right way to go, because it reads "Lead Passenger"
    I'll find out and let you know...

I also sent them a mail. If I get an answer, I'll post it here...

This is the response they sent me:
    The person that made a Booking Request for a private cabin will be named as the Lead Passenger.
    As Lead Passenger they control who else is in their cabin. So, when they receive a reply to their Online Booking Request they will be asked for their accompanying passengers information and they can provide the information at this time. If the Lead Passenger has a Promo Code, the rest of you do not need to use your Promo Code if you will be in the the same cabin.
    DemonNIN
    Midshipman

by DemonNIN » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:44 am

gnoff wrote:Haven't paid, haven't been contacted yet.
    Sent my request about 13 or 14 hours ago.

same here :(
    \m/(-_-)\m/
    CABIN #5073 70K : 2011
    CABIN #2027 70K: 2012
    CABIN #2521 BTH 2012
    CABIN #2095 70K : 2013
    CABIN # NONE : 2014 :(
    CABIN #9669 70K: 2015
    CABIN #6707 ; 2016
    CABIN #6407 ; 2017
Post Reply 7521 posts