Post Reply 7521 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2012 Megathread
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

Re: The Ones That Survived The Lake Of Bodom!

by cycosurgeon » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:21 pm

I am actually pretty depressed about no announcements this weekend. I was hoping for one this weekend and one on Halloween.

Last year when I rarely checked the forums and the announcement website and got my tickets towards the end, it was a much more relaxing experience to go thru.

This year it has been all about , am I getting enough heavy metal value to warrant all the cash I am "donating" to UMC and the airlines, not to mention the overtime I had to work to finishing paying off last years and this years trip.

So help UMC's souls if they announce Blaze and/or Cage -after- I fork over cash and fly to San Diego to see them!!
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:33 pm

Why are we still waiting!!? This is getting old. :evil:
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:33 pm

STACH100 wrote:Here is an Idea, promote a big METAL concert, tell everyone about some of the bands but wait till it is sold out to announce the main acts.
    Anyone buying tickets?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-stac ... 2820889042
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:50 pm

Kevin don't EVER link me with that dude!
    The ch in stach is pronounced like the ch in church.
    Has nothing to do with facial hair.
    My last name starts with sta and ends with ch, hence the nick name stach , I have 3 brothers all with the same
    nick name "stach" none of them wears a mustache.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:38 am

WTF ... no Halloween announcements; what a major fail for UMC. How could they leave us hang (pun intended) on this weekend? :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Rab
    Chief Petty Officer

by Rab » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:55 am

DragonLordJones wrote:WTF ... no Halloween announcements; what a major fail for UMC. How could they leave us hang (pun intended) on this weekend? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Maybe halloween day they will announce helloween
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:45 am

Rab wrote:
    DragonLordJones wrote:WTF ... no Halloween announcements; what a major fail for UMC. How could they leave us hang (pun intended) on this weekend? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Maybe halloween day they will announce helloween

Maybe they will announce Halloween from Detroit AND Helloween from Germany on Halloween since they are so far behind on announcements. We want treats but keep getting tricked every time we hit the refresh button on the cruise page.

Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:37 am

Symphony X just announced a US tour with Iced Earth and Warbringer which starts on January 31st, 2012.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:26 am

Hmm, I guess that's promising...
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    Egokrusher
    Petty Officer

by Egokrusher » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:39 am

If Helloween is going to be announced, seems to me like today would be the most logical choice to do just that.
    "Death does not concern us, because as long as we exist, death is not here. And when it does come, we no longer exist." - Epicurus

Cabin: 5571!
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:51 am

Egokrusher wrote:If Helloween is going to be announced, seems to me like today would be the most logical choice to do just that.

You might want to change that statement. "logic" + "UMC" = FATAL ERROR :P
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:25 am

Damn ... was hoping for an announcement before I went to work. silly me to think I'd actually get one.

so I have about an hour ... and no Andy on line so it's not looking good. :cry: :cry: :lol:
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:29 am

DragonLordJones wrote:Damn ... was hoping for an announcement before I went to work. silly me to think I'd actually get one.

so I have about an hour ... and no Andy on line so it's not looking good. :cry: :cry: :lol:

I wouldn't hold your breath!!

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:23 pm

83 days to go. 12 bands to announce. If the last announcement is at least 10 days before broading like this year, then 73/12 gives an announcement every 6 days from today on.

I really thought the way UMC did announcements first time around could NOT be any more illogical and annoying.

Guess they wanted to prove me wrong!! :P

Glad I've already decided I'm not doing the cruise in 2013 because I really couldn't take another year of this kind of frustration!!!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm-/-70K
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:04 pm

cowboy71 wrote:83 days to go. 12 bands to announce. If the last announcement is at least 10 days before broading like this year, then 73/12 gives an announcement every 6 days from today on.

I really thought the way UMC did announcements first time around could NOT be any more illogical and annoying.

Guess they wanted to prove me wrong!! :P

Glad I've already decided I'm not doing the cruise in 2013 because I really couldn't take another year of this kind of frustration!!!

I think I am bailing after this year also, need to see Europe, something new and plus I will be able to see bands that I like that weren't formed in the 80's or aren't big enough for the cruise.

ironhorse
    Petty Officer

by ironhorse » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:23 am

Today is the release day for the new Krisiun and Megadeth cd`s in Canada. :shred: :deathhorns:
    Still doubt we will get any UMC news soon but :heavydrink: anyways. Since the boat appears to be still in the Baltic Sea, my hopes are for Hypocrisy, Vader, Behemoth
    Revenge is a meal best served cold

BOLT THROWER FOR 2015
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:41 am

ironhorse wrote:Since the boat appears to be still in the Baltic Sea, my hopes are for Hypocrisy, Vader, Behemoth

I'm with ya man. :beerbang: :deathhorns:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
  • Rayzor
    Petty Officer

by Rayzor » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:07 am

ironhorse wrote:Today is the release day for the new Krisiun and Megadeth cd`s in Canada.

I was going to post this in the Ruled Out thread, but since you brought it up I guess I can add it to the general disappointment of no announcements for Halloween thread:

Gigantour 2012 -MEGADETH, MOTÖRHEAD :cry: , VOLBEAT and LACUNA COIL

January
    26 - Susquehanna Bank Center - Camden, NJ
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:11 am

I'm really surprised Helloween wasn't announced this weekend. Are we still going UMC???? :?
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:12 am

SlaytanicE21 wrote:
    ironhorse wrote:Since the boat appears to be still in the Baltic Sea, my hopes are for Hypocrisy, Vader, Behemoth

I'm with ya man. :beerbang: :deathhorns:

Those announcements would be mind blowing!!
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    rockhound
    Petty Officer

by rockhound » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:46 am

SlaytanicE21 wrote:I'm really surprised Helloween wasn't announced this weekend. Are we still going UMC???? :?

We just need Andy to say: "Halloween was yersterday but HELLOWEEN is today"
    wishlist:AmberianDawn-Andromeda-Ayreon-BeyondTheBridge-EchoesOfEternity-Leprous-LordOfMushrooms-LucaTurilli-[color=#40FF00]Kamelot[/color]-MistyWays-Nighwish-Pentagram-Rishloo--ShadowGallery-Sólstfir-ThoughChamber-VanCanto-VanGough-Viathin
    Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer

by Neck-Wrecker » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:31 am

The lack of Halloween announcement does make me nervous...

What does this mean? Of all the days, Halloween should have been a no brainer for an announcement. Is it possible that UMC is still figuring out the final bands?
    Wishlist: HYPOCRISY, INTESTINE BAALISM, SIGH, MANOWAR, IMMORTAL, EQUILIBRIUM, MUNICIPAL WASTE, ACCEPT, HEATHEN, HOLY GRAIL, MANEGARM, PAGAN REIGN, DISMEMBER

Josh
  • eviljess
    Oiler

by eviljess » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:23 am

ASK GRAVEWORM! THATS A NO BRAINER. :shred:
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:35 am

eviljess wrote:ASK GRAVEWORM! THATS A NO BRAINER. :shred:

Yes!!!!!!!!! :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Emperor-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Candlemass-/-DarkTranquillity-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:11 pm

Neck-Wrecker wrote:The lack of Halloween announcement does make me nervous...

What does this mean? Of all the days, Halloween should have been a no brainer for an announcement. Is it possible that UMC is still figuring out the final bands?

Yeah, I am starting to wonder myself. Not even a Primordial announcement and they are rumored to be all but confirmed.

Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer

by Neck-Wrecker » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:01 pm

Well...

Hate to be the bearer of bad news...but Mike LePond told me (via FB) that Symphony X will NOT be playing the cruise....

FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!
    Wishlist: HYPOCRISY, INTESTINE BAALISM, SIGH, MANOWAR, IMMORTAL, EQUILIBRIUM, MUNICIPAL WASTE, ACCEPT, HEATHEN, HOLY GRAIL, MANEGARM, PAGAN REIGN, DISMEMBER

Josh
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:05 pm

Seriously, what the fuck!? :evil:
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer

by Neck-Wrecker » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:25 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    EvilDan wrote:Exactly 30% of the bands are unannounced with less than 90 days to go. (Assuming 40 bands, no extras.) :evil:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I really hate that they do this. I don't understand it. WHAT IS THE POINT?!?! Most cabins are sold already anyways, many on the fence are probably just waiting for the entire line up.

I don't get it.

:cry:

Yea this is starting to depress me!
    I gotta fever...and the only cure, the only prescription that will suffice...is some Immortal. Of course, I would take a generic drug in their stead...say something to the tune of Hypocrisy or Manowar (yea yea, I love em!).

Since Symphony X is out...there are less bands than I can count on one hand that will save my spirits:

Accept
    Immortal
    Manowar
    Hypocrisy

Honorable mention: Heathen, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Sigh

Josh
    Gandalf
    Petty Officer

by Gandalf » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:48 pm

:headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: so... maybe Iced Earth would be the first band to be part of the cruise twice.....
    and maybe this time...HEADLINER :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:
    2011-2012-2015-2018-2019
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:53 pm

This is annoying but we need to look on the bright side....

We KNOW this ship is gonna sail.
    We KNOW there are going to be 40 bands on broad.
    We KNOW we sail out in 82 days and 22 hours.

SO, the longer the wait is between the last announcement and the next, the shorter amount of time there will be for the rest of the announcements :D

And we're in the hot-zone for announcements - if we were to have an announcement today it will come in the next hour and a half :trashdrink:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer

by Neck-Wrecker » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:54 pm

Anything is possible. Though I would bet Amon Amarth

Josh
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:59 pm

Gandalf wrote::headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: so... maybe Iced Earth would be the first band to be part of the cruise twice.....
    and maybe this time...HEADLINER :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Damn I hope not , I didn't see them last time.
    But I must say their new album sounds way better than any thing else I have heard from IE.
    To me they are a band with a lot of talent but Jon Schaffer & co. just don't write very good material.
    My favorite album is "Tribute To the Gods" because their musical talent comes through when playing these well written songs.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:08 pm

I'm starting to think we may need to start posting in any language other than English as protest! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:29 pm

KDibildox wrote:I'm starting to think we may need to start posting in any language other than English as protest! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Great idea!!

Until we get an announcement, I shall post in.....SWEDISH CHEF SPEAK!!!

Cume-a oon UMC, cume-a oon Undy, geefe-a us un unnuooncement!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:37 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:I'm starting to think we may need to start posting in any language other than English as protest! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Great idea!!

Until we get an announcement, I shall post in.....SWEDISH CHEF SPEAK!!!

Cume-a oon UMC, cume-a oon Undy, geefe-a us un unnuooncement!

:lol: :deathhorns:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer

by Neck-Wrecker » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:56 pm

No amount of clammoring will expedite this process it seems!

Josh
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:43 pm

it'll be a 12 band announcement on January 14, just to be the most frustrating thing ever
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:50 pm

So many people must have cancelled that they can' afford their dial up 2400 baud modem anymore!

Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer

by Neck-Wrecker » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:52 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:it'll be a 12 band announcement on January 14, just to be the most frustrating thing ever

ROFL!! That would be fitting

Josh
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:48 pm

Muistaakseni sitä(kin) jo kokeiltiin jossain vaiheessa. Toisaalta, jospa sillä tällä kertaa olisi jonkinlainen vaikutus. Juu, varmasti.

Hups, kolmoishymiö oli unohtua: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
Post Reply 7521 posts