Post Reply 7521 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2012 Megathread
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

Re: A cruise ship with a CORONER on broad!

by DragonLordJones » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:52 am

Sword also has a best of album ... but that really doesn't count unless you can't find the 2 original releases

I seen the wiki already ........ not always the most reliable source: that's why I asked about Hell ...... and demos are extremely hard to get a hold of if you don't know anyone who already has them :cheers: :givebeer:
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:50 am

So I finally checked out all the bands that I didn't know previously on the 2012 Cruise. I have not cared for Stratovarius in the past, they have a new "majestic" album. LOL Therion and Tristania are definitely out of the realm of what I normally listen to. Weird.

However, I'm a live show girl. These bands may very well impress me live, like some of the other bands I got to see the first cruise! That is the beauty of this Metal Cruise, to see and hear what I would not normally! :cheers:
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    thekurgen
    Oiler

by thekurgen » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:22 pm

metalgoddess wrote:So I finally checked out all the bands that I didn't know previously on the 2012 Cruise. I have not cared for Stratovarius in the past, they have a new "majestic" album. LOL Therion and Tristania are definitely out of the realm of what I normally listen to. Weird.

However, I'm a live show girl. These bands may very well impress me live, like some of the other bands I got to see the first cruise! That is the beauty of this Metal Cruise, to see and hear what I would not normally! :cheers:

Seconded. I've gotten into some bands by seeing them live. I didn't appreciate a few bands after hearing recorded albums, but seeing them live blew me out of the water.
    Insomnium/Bolt Thrower/Grand Magus/Demons & Wizards/Equilibrium/Gamma Ray/Dream Evil/Avantasia/Steel Panther/Wuthering Heights/Firewind/Running Wild/Wintersun/Finntroll/Striker/Kalmah/Brymir/Amon Amarth/CoC/Baroness/Graveyard/Blind Guardian/The Sword
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:18 pm

thekurgen wrote:
    metalgoddess wrote:So I finally checked out all the bands that I didn't know previously on the 2012 Cruise. I have not cared for Stratovarius in the past, they have a new "majestic" album. LOL Therion and Tristania are definitely out of the realm of what I normally listen to. Weird.

Seconded. I've gotten into some bands by seeing them live. I didn't appreciate a few bands after hearing recorded albums, but seeing them live blew me out of the water.

sabtaton :beerwink:
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:29 pm

thekurgen wrote:

the opposite often holds true for me, some bands are just so bad live I can't listen to them on cd after seeing them...
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • SatansWrath
    Chief Petty Officer

by SatansWrath » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:12 pm

well now we only miss Turisas, Motorhead, Arch Enemy, Guns of Moropolis, Dalriada, Dimmu Borgir, vader and behemoth for another PERFECT LINEUP !
    http://parethardrock.se/

Pissed of whishlist for the cruises:
    Turisas, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Dalriada, Motorhead, Vader, Arch Enemy, Abinchova, Northland, Sear Bliss, Watain, Slayer, Raubtier, Immortal, Xandria, Fear Factory, Rammstein, Running Wild
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:26 pm

Heabymetawhunta wrote:
    Rayzor wrote:Thank you UMC for Coroner!! I can't find the post to prove it but I'm pretty sure I put my request in for Coroner when I found out they had reunited. In case they are actually granting my reunion requests I'll mention again that Sword (not "The Sword" for you youngsters) are getting back together and Tokyo Blade is reunited as well. Amorphis is also a great addition, my preference is their earlier stuff but a talented band all around. Motorhead need to be a part of this, that would put it over the top for me.

FTW sword? I think theyre playing KIT next year in germany along with OZ (which i did suggest already >:D) also, Hell reunited and sound BAD ASS :beerwink:

Saw Hell play at Metalfest 2 weeks ago.They were pretty terrible.Vocals especially were all over the place.
    to quote what my friend said 'The singer is like one of those guys who says 'well my mom says i'm a great singer' ' :lol:
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:43 am

SatansWrath wrote:well now we only miss Turisas, Motorhead, Arch Enemy, Guns of Moropolis, Dalriada, Dimmu Borgir, vader and behemoth for another PERFECT LINEUP !

+1 for Turisas! :party:
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:30 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    thekurgen wrote:

the opposite often holds true for me, some bands are just so bad live I can't listen to them on cd after seeing them...

I saw Dimmu Borgir at Ozzfest a few years back and loved them! Bought the CD at the time and didn't care for it.
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    fbatman666
    Oiler

by fbatman666 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:12 pm

Metalwrath wrote:
    Heabymetawhunta wrote:
    Rayzor wrote:Thank you UMC for Coroner!! I can't find the post to prove it but I'm pretty sure I put my request in for Coroner when I found out they had reunited. In case they are actually granting my reunion requests I'll mention again that Sword (not "The Sword" for you youngsters) are getting back together and Tokyo Blade is reunited as well. Amorphis is also a great addition, my preference is their earlier stuff but a talented band all around. Motorhead need to be a part of this, that would put it over the top for me.

FTW sword? I think theyre playing KIT next year in germany along with OZ (which i did suggest already >:D) also, Hell reunited and sound BAD ASS :beerwink:

Saw Hell play at Metalfest 2 weeks ago.They were pretty terrible.Vocals especially were all over the place.
    to quote what my friend said 'The singer is like one of those guys who says 'well my mom says i'm a great singer' ' :lol:

"Metalwrath" I agree with you about "Hell", but being honest the singer of "Fear Factory" sucks live, when he screams is amazing ... but when you try (as he tries) is horrible LOL! :death: :death: :death:
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:17 am

Metalwrath wrote:
    Heabymetawhunta wrote:

that sucks to hear :/ i was looking forward to seeing them. Wasn't Martin from Sabbat singing for them for a while?? I think if the singer they currently have sucks, and every one agrees they should probably try out Martin for a few shows.

MetalJunkie
    Oiler

by MetalJunkie » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:25 am

MOTÖRHEAD should play at least 3 times on EVERY cruise!

Add Blackie Lawless to the mix and we´ve got a party going!
    Scream until you like it
  • MitchTheMetalhead
    Crewman

by MitchTheMetalhead » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:55 am

metalgoddess wrote:I saw Dimmu Borgir at Ozzfest a few years back and loved them! Bought the CD at the time and didn't care for it.

I saw Dimmu and Ensalved in Oct/11. Although Enslaved 'opened' they were much better musically. Although Dimmu was good... just not great like Enslaved
    Edmonton Alberta Canada
    Cabin 2182 Section H
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:17 pm

9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:13 am

Stained Class wrote:70k shoutout! http://thegreatsouthernbrainfart.com/?p=7010

start the rumors ?

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:27 am

Symphony X this year, Russel Allen and Jorne Lande next year!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:40 am

MitchTheMetalhead wrote:
    metalgoddess wrote:I saw Dimmu Borgir at Ozzfest a few years back and loved them! Bought the CD at the time and didn't care for it.

I saw Dimmu and Ensalved in Oct/11. Although Enslaved 'opened' they were much better musically. Although Dimmu was good... just not great like Enslaved

Re: Dimmu Borgir :beerhorns: ...Here's a cut and paste of something I posted recently on the Black Metal thread in response to a post by The Mooyagicorn! :lol: (and I agree, btw, that Enslaved is outstanding!)

You are not the first person who I've heard say they thought Dimmu was a lacking or boring live band. I've heard people say this about Opeth and Porcupine Tree too - a few of the other bands in my all time top 6. Maybe I just love the music so much...know every note, etc., I'm just biased and these bands can do no wrong! :lol: :lol: I guess as dynamic and kinda out there Dimmu's videos are, one might expect a more over the top stage show (like Rammstein who we both just saw)... come to think of it, Shagrath didn't even move around a whole lot on stage when I've seen them - I mean he's no maniaical performer like a Robb Flynn (who I think is amazing btw) - but to me it doesn't matter and is somewhat irrelevant. In my view (and hehe - you know this from the ladies thread :P ), Shagrath has a larger than life presence and otherworldly magnetism that is unmatched :P ! :twisted: The man could sit on a folding chair on the stage for all I care. :lol: And as I've said on the ladies thread recently, the fact that Shagrath is so :twisted: hot :twisted: ;) is just a bonus for me - the music always come first - he just makes DB even more of a "win-win" - ha - makes me think of one of my other top 6 bands - Rush - Geddy Lee is no Shagrath on the hot scale - but he is without doubt one of the true ROCK GODS and I've always been pretty effin nuts about him too (albeit in a different way) ;) :P
    Image Geddy and Shagrath (2 "extreme" vocalists ;) ) :cool:

Dimmu Borgir: Serpentine Offering http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAmMcBQavKE
    Rush: Temples of Syrinx http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeVTkUUCwfo
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:50 am

theres a band called porcupine tree?? :shock: hahahhah

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:55 am

Heabymetawhunta wrote:theres a band called porcupine tree?? :shock: hahahhah

haha yeah a guy recommended them to me in Seattle. He was like "their drummer is IN...

CREDIBLE!"

He's actually like number 3 on the best drummers list. Music is too depressing for me though, it's cool progressive rock nonetheless.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:02 am

^^^^ indeed, he is....incredible, that is!
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Deathbringer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Deathbringer » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:03 pm

We're about due for one band a week. Less than 32 weeks... 29 bands left. Come on!
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:12 am

At this stage I'm hoping for a group of bands (3 - 5) to be announced to keep everyone happy. A big one would be good to give sales a little push.
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    BierVulf
    Ensign

by BierVulf » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:13 am

Ravenlord wrote:At this stage I'm hoping for a group of bands (3 - 5) to be announced to keep everyone happy. A big one would be good to give sales a little push.

I don't think sales need much more pushing
    :lol:
    2011 : Cabin #3500 - Survived
    2012 : Cabin #4025 - Pending

Death Tribute / Atheist / Coroner / Opeth / Cynic / Morbid Angel / Kreator / Tankard / Vio-Lence / Hail of Bullets / Nuclear Assault / Impaled / Gojira / Heathen / Deadly Remains / Venom
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:17 am

Thinks seem to have slowed down quite a bit I'm fairly sure there are a lot of people waiting on a solid announcement before they book.
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:53 am

we do need another announcement. we had a lot more bands on board at this point last year.
    So one would be nice :cheers:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:08 am

Azazel101 wrote:we do need another announcement. we had a lot more bands on board at this point last year.
    So one would be nice :cheers:

By this point last year there were 18 to be exact:

First bands - 18 Dec 09
    Amon Amarth, Sodom, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Trouble, Witchburner

January
    Uli Jon Roth (16th)

February
    Epica (3rd), Finntroll (12th), Raven (16th), Saxon (23rd)

March
    Moonspell (3rd), Obituary (12th), Swashbuckle (23rd)

April
    Death Angel (9th), Testament (26th)

May
    Forbidden (11th), Exodus (26th)
    Upcoming Gigs:

2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:40 am

FYI you will NOT be seeing Coroner playing in the "day light". Apparently that was one of their requirements with signing on.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=159398

Hopefully we'll get a nighttime pool deck show at least :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:01 pm

Last edited by Metalwrath on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:15 pm

fbatman666 wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:
    Heabymetawhunta wrote:

"Metalwrath" I agree with you about "Hell", but being honest the singer of "Fear Factory" sucks live, when he screams is amazing ... but when you try (as he tries) is horrible LOL! :death: :death: :death:

I have seen FF 15 times and sometimes his clean vocals are perfect. You have probably only seen them once or twice and had bad luck. He only sounded off , 5 of the 15 times.... the reason being is that his screaming is using the same parts of his throat as his singing... just his style which makes it very difficult to still sing perfect, but alas,.... 10 times I have seen him still sing perfect live.
    My favorite FF show being when they or (he) closed singing Timelessness, after screaming for over an hour, and he was dead-on PERFECTly in tune.

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:21 pm

KevinP wrote:FYI you will NOT be seeing Coroner playing in the "day light". Apparently that was one of their requirements with signing on.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=159398

Hopefully we'll get a nighttime pool deck show at least :mrgreen:

Interesting.... they aren't that 'dark' of a band or anything although they are good.

Luckily last year, Moonspell and Dark Tranquillity both did not play in the light either... most bands don't have to actually since the sun isn't up forever in January even in the Caribbean. But those are 2 bands that would not make much sense to see in the light. There are really only 2 'days' that bands play... maybe 2 band each on Monday and Wednesday before it gets dark... so really almost 30 or so out of the 40 bands probably don't play in the light at all anyways... dusk or dark or inside mostly. Not a tough requirement.

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

Re: Hailing From A Dark Valley Of The Swiss Alps: Welcome SAMAEL

by KDibildeaux » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:21 pm

So Samael is next. I've never heard them, what do you guys think?
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:25 pm

KDibildox wrote:So Samael is next. I've never heard them, what do you guys think?

Nice! Here's a track, Kate: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYtp9ItJ4I4
    And one more: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCmbcBrHT5I&feature=related

Not my favorite band but worth seeing

And just before I was gonna post on the riot thread. Nice timing, Skip! :lol: :cheers:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:26 pm

German band is next. Start the speculation :death:
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm

I'm disappointed by last announcements (except for Coroner), bring on the thrash UMC come on!!!
    I won't bore you with the german band I want for next announcement,
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm

KDibildox wrote:So Samael is next. I've never heard them, what do you guys think?

I'm not a big fan, but do appreciate some of their stuff... and they have been very influential to the goth metal genre
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:37 pm

pablov8 wrote:I'm disappointed by last announcements (except for Coroner), bring on the thrash UMC come on!!!
    I won't bore you with the german band I want for next announcement,

They blew their thrash load last year. Ya missed it :mrgreen: Bring on black metal and power metal! :beerhorns:

Though the band you'd flip your shit over is German so maybe they are the next announcement....
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:39 pm

So weird to be in the midst of reading a thread and it's title changes as you go from one page to the next. Totally caught me off guard :lol:

Not a band I'd have wished for or have ever really been moved by but it's better than what we've had in the past few weeks ;)
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:39 pm

mooyagi wrote:German band is next. Start the speculation :death:

Kreator seems very likely... I'd like to see Night In Gales, but they're a bit of a long shot methinks

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:41 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:

Kreator seems very likely... I'd like to see Night In Gales, but they're a bit of a long shot methinks

Despite not being a thrasher I'd be fine with Kreator. My preference would be Equilibrium. :shred:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:46 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:

Despite not being a thrasher I'd be fine with Kreator. My preference would be Equilibrium. :shred:

I do enjoy me some Equilibrium as well

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
Post Reply 7521 posts