Post Reply 205 posts
70,000 TONS OF DECK TWO PRANK WARS
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

Re: 70,000 TONS OF DECK TWO PRANK WARS

by Ktulured55 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:04 pm

I will most likely be on 4, 5, or 8 but probably 4. NOT ON THE MAP :roll:

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:32 pm

Ktulured55 wrote:I will most likely be on 4, 5, or 8 but probably 4. NOT ON THE MAP :roll:

I can make you a map if you want. It won't be as awesome as Deck 2. Also I may photoshop in extra corridors and secret passageways that may or may not be on the ship :lol:

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:38 pm

Ravenlord wrote:
    Ktulured55 wrote:I will most likely be on 4, 5, or 8 but probably 4. NOT ON THE MAP :roll:

I can make you a map if you want. It won't be as awesome as Deck 2. Also I may photoshop in extra corridors and secret passageways that may or may not be on the ship :lol:

hahaha... think I'll be OK. although many forumers I believe have also filled up deck 3 so maybe make one for them?

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:42 pm

Hmm, I may do that if there's a demand for it. I'll probably wait a week or 2 until things have calmed down and everyone has their confirmations.

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
    DrAmygdala
    Petty Officer

by DrAmygdala » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:55 pm

I was thinking about making a map over the weekend, but didn't know where I would be staying so never got around to it. Thanks Ravenlord for saving me some trouble! Hahaha. BTW, I'm in 2069
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:01 pm

I saw you announce your cabin so I took the liberty to add you onto it. Once I get a bunch more names on I'll post up the latest version. :cheers:

Wicker Man
    Petty Officer

by Wicker Man » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:27 pm

2601 for me!!! can't wait!!!
    The shadow of the Wicker Man is rising up again!
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:23 pm

KevinP wrote:
    viathyn wrote:PS: you must save a lot of money on shampoo and hair products with that chrome dome of yours!

More money for Crocs. :|

Not so much the money, but the TIME. Showers are alot quicker. And I used to have long hair. But those were the days before digital cameras and have been too lazy to scan photos onto my FB wall yet. They'll be good for a laugh. My baldness is really only a newer occurrance in the last 3 years.

Crocs I always buy when it's free shipping and deep discounts. Never spend more than $20 per pair :mrgreen:

Hey Kevin...I came out of the Crocs closet at Mooyagi's house. At least mine are black!!! Turns out Vikingbitch also owns a pair. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mine look like this...LOL!!
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:22 pm

Now those Crocs actually look comfy!
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:37 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:
    KevinP wrote:
    viathyn wrote:PS: you must save a lot of money on shampoo and hair products with that chrome dome of yours!

More money for Crocs. :|

Not so much the money, but the TIME. Showers are alot quicker. And I used to have long hair. But those were the days before digital cameras and have been too lazy to scan photos onto my FB wall yet. They'll be good for a laugh. My baldness is really only a newer occurrance in the last 3 years.

Crocs I always buy when it's free shipping and deep discounts. Never spend more than $20 per pair :mrgreen:

Hey Kevin...I came out of the Crocs closet at Mooyagi's house. At least mine are black!!! Turns out Vikingbitch also owns a pair. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Didn't Gnoff say he had some too? You all disgust me.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:45 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:Hey Kevin...I came out of the Crocs closet at Mooyagi's house. At least mine are black!!! Turns out Vikingbitch also owns a pair. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shhhh Margie!! :?

For the record, I have never once worn mine in public. Only for going out on my deck :lol:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:48 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Now those Crocs actually look comfy!

Rob... they are so comfy I have 2 pair of them. :D And yes Ryan I think Gnoff also owns a pair of Crocs. Where's Kevin for all this Crocs talk? :shock:

Ryan... we disgust you? Watch out or I am going to reveal your secret for how you have so many posts. Actually, I already did on Facebook. :lol: :twisted:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:24 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:

Rob... they are so comfy I have 2 pair of them. :D And yes Ryan I think Gnoff also owns a pair of Crocs. Where's Kevin for all this Crocs talk? :shock:

Ryan... we disgust you? Watch out or I am going to reveal your secret for how you have so many posts. Actually, I already did on Facebook. :lol: :twisted:

What, you think I'm ashamed? I post on the forum while taking a shit. Big deal! :D Probably explains why most of my posts are "shitty" anyways :lol:
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:22 am

Not a fan of the Mammoth's. I always assumed those inner liners would be bacteria traps and get frayed and look shitty real fast.

I started wearing Crocs just for pure laziness. I was tired of taking my sneaker snd socks off before yoga, then 45 minutes later putting them back on, to get back home and take them off to shower again.

Crocs turned into something I wear to gym, then into a joke with Debb, to something I ended up wearing for 4 days. I actually brought regular sneakers with my onbroad, but never wore them.

And Marlo, there is NO SHAME in wearing Crocs, only listening to Power Metal. :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:33 am

Michaelage wrote:ill be staying way up and come sneaking down to the lvl 2 row deck... so i can derail everything!!!

HQ @ cabin 2603, where the dutch will make their evil plots to conquer deck 2 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:43 am

Dutchguy-Tim wrote:
    Michaelage wrote:ill be staying way up and come sneaking down to the lvl 2 row deck... so i can derail everything!!!

HQ @ cabin 2603, where the dutch will make their evil plots to conquer deck 2 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I'll add that to the map... in the designated derailment zone. That makes 23 cabins marked off as belonging to the forum family!

• vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:10 am

double post ugh. apparently I've forgotten how to delete posts - noooot enough coffee this morning :evil:
    Last edited by vikingbitch on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:12 am

Ravenlord wrote:
    Dutchguy-Tim wrote:

I'll add that to the map... in the designated derailment zone. That makes 23 cabins marked off as belonging to the forum family!

I never got a chance to say, but that is an awesome map Ravenlord!! Very well done :D Although I'm not too impressed how much you pushed your post count ahead of mine while I was in LA :evil: we discussed this :P :lol:

At first I had been really happy to have our room basically right off the elevator but now I'm beginning to become a little unsure of this... Rob, Rachael... are either of you worried about people knocking on our doors and screaming our usernames and/or battle cries outside of our door at all hours on their way to and from shows? :shock: Or the rare occasion when we are in are cabins the frequency of it getting bombarded with drunk forumites? Oh dear...

I'm pretty excited to be playing pranks for and against on both sides of the Death v. Power metal war onbroad :lol:
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:19 am

Double post of revenge? :lol:

I don't remember a "discussion" about this, it was pretty one sided: Vikingbitch:"Paul, please don't post anything while I'm gone" Me:"I can't make any promises" And in the end it was a good week :D

The map is nothing really. Just stolen from the 70K site and blown up a bit with text.

Inquisitor
    Midshipman

by Inquisitor » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:28 am

mooyagi wrote:
    Goddess of Metal wrote:

What, you think I'm ashamed? I post on the forum while taking a shit. Big deal! :D Probably explains why most of my posts are "shitty" anyways :lol:

*Cricket chirps*
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:43 am

Inquisitor wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    Goddess of Metal wrote:

*Cricket chirps*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Try finding that out after a few days of using his computer... :? :|
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:57 am

Wow, and by this stage I thought the quality of posts would have decreased... *shudder*

Inquisitor
    Midshipman

by Inquisitor » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:04 am

Ravenlord wrote:Wow, and by this stage I thought the quality of posts would have decreased... *shudder*

You started it with your Stalker Map
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:09 am

It was Viathyn's idea :cry:

Besides, you can also use it to your advantage. Gives you an idea of where the stalkers are and the general areas to avoid... and where the party's at!

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:54 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:Why do I get the uneasy feeling that this song or something just like it is going to be the theme of my 2012 cabin experience? :shock: :? :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsHXd4rQnW0

I cant see hear the song here at work...which song is it?.....detachable penis? ;)
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:56 am

vikingbitch wrote:
    Goddess of Metal wrote:Hey Kevin...I came out of the Crocs closet at Mooyagi's house. At least mine are black!!! Turns out Vikingbitch also owns a pair. :lol: :lol: :lol:

For the record, I have never once worn mine in public. Only for going out on my deck :lol:

LMFAO!......WTF ar those?? Cadillac Crocs? ;)
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:12 am

gnoff wrote:I'm on deck 5 somewhere, among the cool kids

the cool kids are on deck 6! i thought you'd be up there too
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Michaelage
    Chief Petty Officer

by Michaelage » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:14 am

deck 6 for the win!!! the corner around 6511 to 6583 and somewhere around 6021 will be the place to party!!!
  • torpedo20
    Petty Officer

by torpedo20 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:15 am

gnoff wrote:I'm on deck 5 somewhere, among the cool kids

Glad to have you *onbroad* again :cheers:

Add me to the unruly deck 2, too. :beerhorns:
    70,000 Tons of Metal: 2011(cabin: 6031), 2012(cabin: 2551), 2013(cabin:3023), 2014(cabin:2019), 2015(cabin:6455),2016(cabin:8369), 2017(cabin:8663), 2018(cabin:9227), 2019(cabin:2358), 2020(cabin:6703)
    Barge to Hell: 2012 (cabin: 2563)
    metalWolf
    Oiler

by metalWolf » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:34 am

Hey metalheads,

got my cabin on deck 2, too.
    Don't dare to tell you that's # 2079 - too afraid of being pranked :?
    survived:2011(3091)&2012(2079)&2015(9397)&2016
    "Breakfast is the most important beer of the day"
    (Tony Kakko, pool stage 2011)

Alestorm-\-Arch.Enemy-\-Amon.Amarth.\.Amorphis-\-Children.of.Bodom-\-Dimmu.Borgir.\-Edguy-\-Hammerfall-\-Kamelot-\-Kataklysm-\-Korppiklaani-\-Nightwish-\-Orphaned.Land-\-Stratovarius-\-Tankard-\-Virgin.Steel-\-Blind.Guardian-\-Ensiferum-\-Iced.Earth-\-In.Legend-\-Moonspell-\-Sabaton-\-Soilwork-/-Axel.Rudi.Pell-/-Iced.Earth-/-Dimma-/-Ektomorf-/-Eläkeläiset-/-Fates.Warning-/-Kyuss.Lives-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Power.Quest-/-Powerwolf-/-Threshold-/-Van.Canto-/-VisionOfAtlantis-\-Volbeat-\-W.A.S.P.-\-Sodom?-\-Sonata.Arctica(but-they-MUST-play’White.Pearl’this-time!!!)
    WallieWallie
    Chief Petty Officer

by WallieWallie » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:39 am

vikingbitch wrote:I'm pretty excited to be playing pranks for and against on both sides of the Death v. Power metal war onbroad :lol:

I'm afraid there is a "wall of death" between us. :P

Rob and I will definitely be caught in the crossfire and be accounted for as collateral damage.

I suggest that we should run to...
    Survivor: 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2017 / 2018 / 2020
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:50 am

vikingbitch wrote:I'm pretty excited to be playing pranks for and against on both sides of the Death v. Power metal war onbroad :lol:

:lol: You're a double agent now? Thats bad news for everyone...

I feel lonely on deck 4 :cry: I only know one other guy up there.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:12 am

metalWolf wrote:Hey metalheads,

got my cabin on deck 2, too.
    Don't dare to tell you that's # 2079 - too afraid of being pranked :?

Welcome! You have automatically been added you to our map. :D

Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:59 am

debborah1 wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:

LMFAO!......WTF ar those?? Cadillac Crocs? ;)

LOL!! No... they are heavy duty black metal Crocs! :beerhorns:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:06 pm

Stained Class wrote:

You will appreciate the pranks that I have planned on behalf of each side, although you might get kind of bitchy with me on one of the days (what the hell else is new :lol: :D ;) ) although probably not NEARLY as much as mooyagi will - since one of them is apparently an all day kind of thing :twisted:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:07 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

You will appreciate the pranks that I have planned on behalf of each side, although you might get kind of bitchy with me on one of the days (what the hell else is new :lol: :D ;) ) although probably not NEARLY as much as mooyagi will - since one of them is apparently an all day kind of thing :twisted:

:lol: That was harsh. If I don't get my beauty sleep then just leave me alone... :P
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:21 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

All day? You can't go more than a couple hours without listening to Blind Guardian and you expect us to believe that you'll be on the death metal front for a whole day during the war? Don't kid yourself :P
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:32 pm

mooyagi wrote:All day? You can't go more than a couple hours without listening to Blind Guardian and you expect us to believe that you'll be on the death metal front for a whole day during the war? Don't kid yourself :P

My name is Joey Hockin, and I approve this message.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:51 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:All day? You can't go more than a couple hours without listening to Blind Guardian and you expect us to believe that you'll be on the death metal front for a whole day during the war? Don't kid yourself :P

:roll: :P :lol:

And when did I play Blind Guardian? Oh yeah, during your boston road rage - its amazing what one will do for the sake of self preserverance ;)

And Kevin, mooygai just "FORBID ME" from wearing a Yankees shirt on the cruise next year. If you had an extra one that you wouldn't mind me borrowing for a few hours that would be great :D
    Inquisitor
    Midshipman

by Inquisitor » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:12 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

:roll: :P :lol:

And when did I play Blind Guardian? Oh yeah, during your boston road rage - its amazing what one will do for the sake of self preserverance ;)

And Kevin, mooygai just "FORBID ME" from wearing a Yankees shirt on the cruise next year. If you had an extra one that you wouldn't mind me borrowing for a few hours that would be great :D

Harass my 4th cabin mate at your own risk.... :shock: