Locked 1009 posts
The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.
  • User avatar
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3624
    Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:20 am
    Location: Seattle, WA
    Contact:

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by AlaskaRachel » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:33 pm

    KDibildox wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:Paul must be WB! :shock:


    Still wanna ride him? ;)

    I will not confirm or deny anything :mrgreen:

    ...Paul...this is your cue to fess up. Even if you aren't WB. The benefits outweigh the consequences.
  • User avatar
    viathyn
    Commander
    Posts: 5638
    Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:35 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Contact:

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by viathyn » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:04 pm

    AlaskaRachel wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:I will not confirm or deny anything :mrgreen:

    ...Paul...this is your cue to fess up. Even if you aren't WB. The benefits outweigh the consequences.

    Seconded. Do it, bro.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242


    Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11181
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by ShoreSlayer » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:09 pm

    gnoff wrote:...I guess, if you can't stand up for it :lol:


    Another thinly veiled tripod reference designed to intrigue the MCM?

    ANNOUNCEMENT TIME OR OFF WITH SOME HEADS!!!

    Image
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21311
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by mooyagi » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:18 pm

    Ah, the perfect woman. Still has all the good parts but you'll never have to listen to her yappin' :D
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    Malaka
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2960
    Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:07 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by Malaka » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:38 pm

    That's it. We're done waiting and we already know the next 2 bands. We're comin' for ya Canucks! :evil: :evil: :evil:

    Image
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by KDibildeaux » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:46 pm

    gnoff wrote:I think Witchbear was on here before me, but just because I hadn't been here doesn't say I'm not the one, right?

    Though claiming to be might be dangerous I guess, if you can't stand up for it :lol:

    Yes, liars will be punished!!!!!!!!!!

    ShoreSlayer wrote:
    gnoff wrote:...I guess, if you can't stand up for it :lol:


    Another thinly veiled tripod reference designed to intrigue the MCM?

    On second thought........
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11181
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by ShoreSlayer » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:55 pm

    KDibildox wrote:Yes, liars will be punished!!!!!!!!!!

    Grass is blue

    Apples are plaid

    I am 45 feet tall

    Breasts do not interest me

    I always tell the truth

    ;)
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by KDibildeaux » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:56 pm

    ShoreSlayer wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:Yes, liars will be punished!!!!!!!!!!

    Grass is blue

    Apples are plaid

    I am 45 feet tall

    Breasts do not interest me

    I always tell the truth

    ;)

    Glutton for pain, I see. Didn't say what type of pain............... maybe something picture relatedImage
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by KevinP » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:54 am

    SlaytanicE21 wrote:That's it. We're done waiting and we already know the next 2 bands.


    We do :? :? :?
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    viathyn
    Commander
    Posts: 5638
    Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:35 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Contact:

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by viathyn » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:44 am

    Tankalestorm. At least they'll be fun to drink to?
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242


    Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

  • User avatar
    Malaka
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2960
    Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:07 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by Malaka » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:21 pm

    Anytime now... :evil:
  • User avatar
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1851
    Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:17 am
    Location: Lambertville, MI / Toledo, OH

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by Bentz! » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:57 am

    Image
    Some sort of announcement this weekend would be nice. Even if it is the bands we already know about. C'MON!
  • User avatar
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander
    Posts: 8302
    Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm
    Location: McKees Rocks, PA
    Contact:

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:45 am

    an announcement this week seems likely... only one interior cabin section left to sell out and being at the 6 months left point seems like a good time to add a few sales... I wouldn't be surprised if there was a multiple band announcement
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

    cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21311
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by mooyagi » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:00 am

    DrinkMoxie wrote:an announcement this week seems likely... only one interior cabin section left to sell out and being at the 6 months left point seems like a good time to add a few sales... I wouldn't be surprised if there was a multiple band announcement


    There better be or else I'm bringing out the big weapons!

    Image
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2173
    Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:29 pm
    Location: Edmonton,Canada
    Contact:

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by Jaimie38 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:08 am

    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
  • User avatar
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander
    Posts: 8302
    Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm
    Location: McKees Rocks, PA
    Contact:

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:17 am

    Jaimie38 wrote:Image



    OOw... he's MAD!!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

    cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • User avatar
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2173
    Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:29 pm
    Location: Edmonton,Canada
    Contact:

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by Jaimie38 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:19 am

    :lol: :lol:

    Thanks Bill!!
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
  • User avatar
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3825
    Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:45 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by vikingbitch » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:59 am

    KevinP wrote:
    SlaytanicE21 wrote:That's it. We're done waiting and we already know the next 2 bands.


    We do :? :? :?


    Haven't been on much and confused, Tankard and whose the second? Kataklysm?? Yes???
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21311
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by mooyagi » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:19 pm

    vikingbitch wrote:
    KevinP wrote:
    SlaytanicE21 wrote:That's it. We're done waiting and we already know the next 2 bands.


    We do :? :? :?


    Haven't been on much and confused, Tankard and whose the second? Kataklysm?? Yes???


    Alestorm. Sorry to ruin your afternoon :P
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3825
    Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:45 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by vikingbitch » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:21 pm

    mooyagi wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:
    KevinP wrote:
    We do :? :? :?


    Haven't been on much and confused, Tankard and whose the second? Kataklysm?? Yes???


    Alestorm. Sorry to ruin your afternoon :P


    :evil: :evil: :evil:

    *grumble grumble*
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by KevinP » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:49 pm

    mooyagi wrote:Alestorm. Sorry to ruin your afternoon :P


    just what she needs, another excuse to suck on a cancer stick. Since Laura got Aaron to change her screename can we do that FOR Marlo? Change VIKING to DUMB until she quits smoking. :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

    Gotta bring out the big guns eventually (I'm talking "tactics", not "tatas" in case anyone is confused). :lol: :lol: :lol:
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3825
    Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:45 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by vikingbitch » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:13 pm

    KevinP wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Alestorm. Sorry to ruin your afternoon :P


    just what she needs, another excuse to suck on a cancer stick. Since Laura got Aaron to change her screename can we do that FOR Marlo? Change VIKING to DUMB until she quits smoking. :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

    Gotta bring out the big guns eventually (I'm talking "tactics", not "tatas" in case anyone is confused). :lol: :lol: :lol:


    :lol: :roll:

    The "big guns"? :lol: My mom actually gave me this electric replacement cigarette to help me quit when I'm eventually ready, haven't even opened the package yet though to check it out. It will be a while until I'm ready again, sorry to disappoint :D
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by KevinP » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:15 pm

    vikingbitch wrote:The "big guns"? :lol: My mom actually gave me this electric replacement cigarette to help me quit when I'm eventually ready, haven't even opened the package yet though to check it out. It will be a while until I'm ready again, sorry to disappoint :D


    you officially suck. Just bust the package open and get started you wuss.

    And why ain't your Mom and boyfriend doing all this work/berating ?
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3825
    Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:45 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by vikingbitch » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:18 pm

    KevinP wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:The "big guns"? :lol: My mom actually gave me this electric replacement cigarette to help me quit when I'm eventually ready, haven't even opened the package yet though to check it out. It will be a while until I'm ready again, sorry to disappoint :D


    you officially suck. Just bust the package open and get started you wuss.

    And why ain't your Mom and boyfriend doing all this work/berating ?


    I will when I'm ready and really want to :P

    Its not either of their duty and as frustrating as it is to hear this since its your favorite trick pony, but berating doesn't work on me :lol:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • User avatar
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3624
    Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:20 am
    Location: Seattle, WA
    Contact:

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by AlaskaRachel » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:19 pm

    vikingbitch wrote:
    KevinP wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Alestorm. Sorry to ruin your afternoon :P


    just what she needs, another excuse to suck on a cancer stick. Since Laura got Aaron to change her screename can we do that FOR Marlo? Change VIKING to DUMB until she quits smoking. :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

    Gotta bring out the big guns eventually (I'm talking "tactics", not "tatas" in case anyone is confused). :lol: :lol: :lol:


    :lol: :roll:

    The "big guns"? :lol: My mom actually gave me this electric replacement cigarette to help me quit when I'm eventually ready, haven't even opened the package yet though to check it out. It will be a while until I'm ready again, sorry to disappoint :D

    I bought one of those a few years ago and I hated it. I once fought with it for an hour before driving to the gas station and getting a real cigarette. I had more success replacing cigs with lollipops really.
  • User avatar
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3825
    Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:45 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by vikingbitch » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:23 pm

    AlaskaRachel wrote:I bought one of those a few years ago and I hated it. I once fought with it for an hour before driving to the gas station and getting a real cigarette. I had more success replacing cigs with lollipops really.


    Yeah I'm not sure about it. Had used the nicotine inhaler thing and it didn't work for me either but worth a shot for next time.
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • User avatar
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander
    Posts: 8302
    Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm
    Location: McKees Rocks, PA
    Contact:

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:36 pm

    Marlo, I don't really know you, and I don't wanna be all preachy... BUT... you seem pretty rad, and quitting would do SO much good. It really seems a shame you let the addiction keep winning... I hope the desire to quit strikes you soon and strong
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

    cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21311
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by mooyagi » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:44 pm

    KevinP wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:The "big guns"? :lol: My mom actually gave me this electric replacement cigarette to help me quit when I'm eventually ready, haven't even opened the package yet though to check it out. It will be a while until I'm ready again, sorry to disappoint :D


    you officially suck. Just bust the package open and get started you wuss.

    And why ain't your Mom and boyfriend doing all this work/berating ?


    We already have an arrangement in place. Of course, she'd do much better for herself by starting to quit now instead of waiting for me to get up there :roll: Less money on cigarettes = more trips to see mooyagi, Marlo
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3825
    Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:45 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by vikingbitch » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:36 pm

    DrinkMoxie wrote:Marlo, I don't really know you, and I don't wanna be all preachy... BUT... you seem pretty rad, and quitting would do SO much good. It really seems a shame you let the addiction keep winning... I hope the desire to quit strikes you soon and strong


    Its all good, thanks Bill!

    mooyagi wrote:We already have an arrangement in place. Of course, she'd do much better for herself by starting to quit now instead of waiting for me to get up there :roll: Less money on cigarettes = more trips to see mooyagi, Marlo


    :roll:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by KevinP » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:13 am

    vikingbitch wrote:I will when I'm ready and really want to :P

    Its not either of their duty and as frustrating as it is to hear this since its your favorite trick pony, but berating doesn't work on me :lol:


    Unless your an absolute imbecile, you wanted to quit the day you started. No one wants to actually smoke. That's like saying you want to eat dog shit. You would need some messed up mind to actually enjoy/want to do it. :beerwink:

    Oh, believe me, berating and tantrums WOULD work if I had a vested interest and I was there in person. Unless you've encountered & survived one of my shitstorm hissy fits, never discount them. :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

    And I would have never thought I would type this but:

    More Money in your pocket = More Mooyagi trips :lol: :lol: :lol:
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2899
    Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:05 am
    Location: Dallas

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by EvilDan » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:44 am

    AlaskaRachel wrote:I had more success replacing cigs with lollipops really.


    Insert obligatory "oral fixation" joke here. :D
    Never take anything I say seriously.

    Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21311
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by mooyagi » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:49 pm

    KevinP wrote:Unless you've encountered & survived one of my shitstorm hissy fits, never discount them. :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

    And I would have never thought I would type this but:

    More Money in your pocket = More Mooyagi trips :lol: :lol: :lol:


    I really, really wanna see one of those :lol: Andy, can we get a Stroopwafel chef on broad but ban Kevin from eating them? :twisted:

    +70000 for more Mooyagi trips :viking:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    onenight
    Midshipman
    Posts: 821
    Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:11 pm
    Location: Indiana

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by onenight » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:36 pm

    Why are we talking about cigarettes? GIVE US MORE BANDS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!! Cannibal Corpse!!!!!!! :deathmetal:
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
  • User avatar
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3825
    Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:45 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by vikingbitch » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:25 pm

    onenight wrote:Why are we talking about cigarettes? GIVE US MORE BANDS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!! Cannibal Corpse!!!!!!! :deathmetal:


    + 1

    :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by KevinP » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:37 pm

    onenight wrote:Why are we talking about cigarettes? GIVE US MORE BANDS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!! Cannibal Corpse!!!!!!! :deathmetal:


    because it's my "New Favorite Thing of the Week" to annoy and piss VikingBitch off with. Plus it will make me feel good when she bows to my insults :lol: :lol: :lol:
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3825
    Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:45 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by vikingbitch » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:52 pm

    KevinP wrote:
    onenight wrote:Why are we talking about cigarettes? GIVE US MORE BANDS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!! Cannibal Corpse!!!!!!! :deathmetal:


    because it's my "New Favorite Thing of the Week" to annoy and piss VikingBitch off with. Plus it will make me feel good when she bows to my insults :lol: :lol: :lol:


    :lol: :lol: :lol:

    Well its better than that damn mooyagicorn picture *shudder* and I guess a change of pace :lol:

    When I decide to quit it won't be because of your insults although the support behind them is noted and appreciated, under the layers of vegemite and baldness that is Kevin therein lies a good man :lol:

    Although for the record. Besmirching the ladies thread = NOT MOTIVATION :evil:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21311
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by mooyagi » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:28 pm

    KevinP wrote:because it's my "New Favorite Thing of the Week" to annoy and piss VikingBitch off with.


    Oh good, does that mean I can take a quick break from doing that? :P
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by KevinP » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:05 pm

    mooyagi wrote:
    KevinP wrote:because it's my "New Favorite Thing of the Week" to annoy and piss VikingBitch off with.


    Oh good, does that mean I can take a quick break from doing that? :P


    I'm of the belief that a full scale attack and relentlessness is always the best approach to wear down your enemy/spouse/girlfriend (same thing :lol: )
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1712
    Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:02 am
    Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
    Contact:

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by MadameLePink » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:10 am

    KevinP wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    KevinP wrote:because it's my "New Favorite Thing of the Week" to annoy and piss VikingBitch off with.


    Oh good, does that mean I can take a quick break from doing that? :P


    I'm of the belief that a full scale attack and relentlessness is always the best approach to wear down your enemy/spouse/girlfriend (same thing :lol: )


    That's just stupid. On me it would just have the opposite effect :lol:
    **
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

    Beer and bananas!
  • User avatar
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1851
    Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:17 am
    Location: Lambertville, MI / Toledo, OH

    Re: The 2012 Virtual Riot Thread if you will.

    by Bentz! » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:51 am

    Do we get a Friday announcement or are we going to have to wait until Monday?
Locked 1009 posts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 98 guests