Post Reply 7 posts Page 1 of 1
Transferring tickets safely
    Thaurin
    Oiler

Transferring tickets safely

by Thaurin » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:39 am

Hi,

I'm sure that this question has been raised before, so sorry for that, but I couldn't find it. How can you safely buy 70k tons tickets from others? We're talking big amounts of money here, so how do people generally do it? Is there an official way or does it just come down to trusting the other party to deliver?

Thanks for any information regarding this!
    KevinP
    Commander

Re: Transferring tickets safely

by KevinP » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:55 am

Give them a stroopwafel to seal the deal. No one will fuck you over when a stroopwafel is involved :headbanger: :mrgreen: :headbanger:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:04 am

If you're only paying for a spot in a cabin, you could always ask the seller (or their lead passenger) to give your details to UMC and pay once you get your confirmation e-mail from UMC. If you wouldn't then pay your share, the lead passenger could always change the name back.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:13 am

I was going to refer to the Ticket Contract, but then realized, I don't think you get that until you book. Is there a link with the contract so that people who haven't booked can check it out? I know I would have liked to know what I was getting into before giving them a bunch of money.
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
  • Allison
    Heavy Metal Pirate

by Allison » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:20 am

EvilDan wrote:I was going to refer to the Ticket Contract, but then realized, I don't think you get that until you book. Is there a link with the contract so that people who haven't booked can check it out? I know I would have liked to know what I was getting into before giving them a bunch of money.

All Terms & Conditions of the Ticket Contract are outlined on the official 70000TONS OF METAL website under Booking > Terms & Conditions for anyone to read before making their decision to make a booking: http://www.70000tons.com/terms.htm

Also, every customer receives the Ticket Contract at the same time they receive their Booking Confirmation. It is asked in the Booking Confirmation eMail that all passengers read and accept the Terms & Conditions of the Ticket Contract before making their payment.

Please feel free to contact us with your questions and concerns at any time: http://www.70000tons.com/contact.htm

Cheers!

:headbanger:
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:19 am

Allison wrote:
    EvilDan wrote:I was going to refer to the Ticket Contract, but then realized, I don't think you get that until you book. Is there a link with the contract so that people who haven't booked can check it out? I know I would have liked to know what I was getting into before giving them a bunch of money.

All Terms & Conditions of the Ticket Contract are outlined on the official 70000TONS OF METAL website under Booking > Terms & Conditions for anyone to read before making their decision to make a booking: http://www.70000tons.com/terms.htm

Also, every customer receives the Ticket Contract at the same time they receive their Booking Confirmation. It is asked in the Booking Confirmation eMail that all passengers read and accept the Terms & Conditions of the Ticket Contract before making their payment.

Please feel free to contact us with your questions and concerns at any time: http://www.70000tons.com/contact.htm

Cheers!

:headbanger:

Excellent! Thanks, Allison! :headbanger:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    Tyr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tyr » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:52 am

KevinP wrote:Give them a stroopwafel to seal the deal. No one will fuck you over when a stroopwafel is involved :headbanger: :mrgreen: :headbanger:

This is true, it's an international concept

:givebeer:

:viking:
Post Reply 7 posts Page 1 of 1