Korpiklaani
    Insomnium
    Taake
    Arkona
    Endstille
    Gorgoroth
    Nachtmystium
    Primordial

Would be a pretty heavy mix, but a laugh all the same... Equilibrium would be PERFECT :shred:

Some good stuff on that list. We've all been assuming that there are no repeats from the first cruise though. Equilibrium would indeed be perfect :shred: :shred: :shred:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Tuup
    Midshipman

Re: Lets make our own final 12

by Tuup » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:46 pm

Monstrosity
    Opeth
    Savatage
    Annihilator
    Morgana Lefay
    Bloodbath
    Ayreon
    Trauma
    Impious
    Exmortem
    Soilwork
    Riverside

I know that there are a few very unrealistic names in there, but I like to dream sometimes...
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:05 pm

Avantasia
    Within Temptation
    The 69 Eyes
    Wolf
    Scorpions
    Iron Maiden
    Whitesnake
    Metallica
    Black Sabbath
    Firewind
    Dream Evil
    Rammstein
  • CountessBathory
    Oiler

by CountessBathory » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:30 pm

1 Primordial
    2 Turisas
    3 Arkona
    4 Vreid
    5 Devin Townsend project
    6 Opeth
    7 Behemoth
    8 Finntroll (I reaaallly wish they'd play again)
    9 Korpiklaani (same thing)
    10 Fleshgod Apocalypse
    11 Venom
    12 Carach Angren

Pretty please! If even one of these bands made it, I would die happy :cheers:
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:23 pm

If the no repeats rule is adhered to then:

1. Kataklysm
    2. At the Gates
    3. Hypocrisy
    4. Bloodbath
    5. Nile
    6. 3 Inches of Blood
    7. Immortal
    8. Kreator
    9. Melechesh
    10. Sepultura (reunion with Max)
    11. Morbid Angel
    12. Turisas

:boobs: :boobs: :boobs:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:43 pm

vikingbitch wrote:If the no repeats rule is adhered to then:

1. Kataklysm

:boobs: :boobs: :boobs:

they'll never do the cruise and they were absolutely asked last year. i have actually spoken to them, 2 of the band members get horrible motion sickness and so refuse to be onbroad.

i'm sure you'd agree though that they need to get some fuckin' sea-sickness patches and get with the program because i would LOVE to see them too! :shred: :shred: :shred:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:45 pm

Tuup wrote:Monstrosity
    Opeth
    Savatage
    Annihilator
    Morgana Lefay
    Bloodbath
    Ayreon
    Trauma
    Impious
    Exmortem
    Soilwork
    Riverside

I know that there are a few very unrealistic names in there, but I like to dream sometimes...

i like your list....not too familiar with trauma and impious but the rest looks TIGHT (and unrealistic LOL)
    rwalters
    Chief Petty Officer

by rwalters » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:47 pm

Orphaned Land
    Swallow the Sun
    Tiamat
    At The Gates
    Soilwork
    Anathema
    Gojira
    Cynic
    Ghost
    Kvelertak
    Sylosis
    Devin Townsend
    Last edited by rwalters on Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:48 pm

Rhia... Impious is like a slightly more melodeath influenced Carnal Forge... they rule
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:50 pm

rwalters wrote:Orphaned Land
    Swallow the Sun
    Tiamat
    At The Gates
    Soilwork
    Anathema
    Gojira
    Cynic
    Sylosis
    Devin Townsend

fuck yeah to most of that list too! GOJIRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:50 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:Rhia... Impious is like a slightly more melodeath influenced Carnal Forge... they rule

thanks checking out now! I DIG !!!!!!!1 :death: :death: :death: :death: :death:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:55 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:Rhia... Impious is like a slightly more melodeath influenced Carnal Forge... they rule

hell yeah... I'm also gonna recommend Grimfist to you, then... their 1st cd Ghouls Of Grandeur was intense!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:57 pm

I'll be getting a copy of Death Domination to start. RULES.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:58 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

hell yeah... I'm also gonna recommend Grimfist to you, then... their 1st cd Ghouls Of Grandeur was intense!

FUCK YES! this is bitchin' too! heavy ass groove! :shred: :deathmetal:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:59 pm

WizardBeast wrote:I'll be getting a copy of Death Domination to start. RULES.

my personal favorite Impious cd is "Terror Succeeds" but nothing they've done has disappointed me

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:01 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:thanks checking out now! I DIG !!!!!!!1 :death: :death: :death: :death: :death:

FUCK YES! this is bitchin' too! heavy ass groove! :shred: :deathmetal:

yeah! the first time I heard Grimfist I flipped my shit... I *should* have SO MANY speeding tickets because of that cd

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:02 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:

my personal favorite Impious cd is "Terror Succeeds" but nothing they've done has disappointed me

methinks i'd have fun raiding your CD collection...
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:04 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:

methinks i'd have fun raiding your CD collection...

hit me up for random recommendations anytime!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:05 pm

Last 11 now.
    But I would like to see 11 thrash bands, it won't happen and I won't beg!
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:11 pm

STACH100 wrote:Last 11 now.
    But I would like to see 11 thrash bands, it won't happen and I won't beg!

You guys had thrash out the ass last year. And ironicly the thrash I like best is playing this year. East Coast thrash and Euro Trash
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:12 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:methinks i'd have fun raiding your CD collection...

hit me up for random recommendations anytime!

sweet. there's just so much damn shit out there to ingest let alone digest!
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:47 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:Dick Delicious and The Tasty Testicles

Muahaha, someone else that has heard of them... nice! "Last man in the gangbang" always cracks me up hardcore! (no pun intended) :lol:
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:56 pm

In no particular order (UMC please give me at least three of these :headbanger: ):

1. Onslaught
    2. Sylosis
    3. Lock Up
    4. At The Gates
    5. Kreator
    6. Hypocrisy
    7. Dew-Scented
    8. Exhumed
    9. HateSphere
    10. Insomnium
    11. Pro-Pain
    12. Behemoth

Honorable Mentions:
    Holy Grail - Saw these guys before on an Exodus tour and they blew me away.
    Crowbar - Kirk is fucking awesome!
    The Crown - Newly reunited and with the original vocalist!
    Vader - \m/ \m/
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:58 am

Now there are only 11 spots left...

Kalmah
    Insomnium
    Powerwolf
    Turisas
    Equilibrium
    Chthonic
    Heidevolk
    Metsatöll
    Svartsot
    Raubtier
    Agalloch or Kampfar
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:55 am

MadameLePink wrote:Now there are only 11 spots left...

Kalmah
    Insomnium
    Powerwolf
    Turisas
    Equilibrium
    Chthonic
    Heidevolk
    Metsatöll
    Svartsot
    Raubtier
    Agalloch or Kampfar

I changed my mind. I second THIS list. This is a good one.
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:58 am

AlaskaRachel wrote:

Kalmah
    Insomnium
    Powerwolf
    Turisas
    Equilibrium
    Chthonic
    Heidevolk
    Metsatöll
    Svartsot
    Raubtier
    Agalloch or Kampfar

Cheers, Rachel :beerwink:
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
    Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:39 am

CountessBathory wrote:11 Venom
    12 Carach Angren

Oh yeah, I still want to see Venom live as well! :deathhorns: But as they cancelled last year's High Voltage Festival as they were 'only' second on the bill, I guess they must be too big assholes to have on our ship.
    Strangely, I still consider Carach as a one of our small local bands but apparently they've grown out of that status. :D

Michael D. wrote:Avantasia
    Within Temptation
    The 69 Eyes
    Wolf
    Scorpions
    Iron Maiden
    Whitesnake
    Metallica
    Black Sabbath
    Firewind
    Dream Evil
    Rammstein

I thought that my list had a few unrealistic bands in it, but if they booked bands like Metallica, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Rammstein, Scorpions and Whitesnake I guess we'd need either a slightly bigger ship or ticket prices starting from $10,000 :D
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:55 am

AlaskaRachel wrote:

Kalmah
    Insomnium
    Powerwolf
    Turisas
    Equilibrium
    Chthonic
    Heidevolk
    Metsatöll
    Svartsot
    Raubtier
    Agalloch or Kampfar

It is a really good list :viking:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    SS1349
    Oiler

by SS1349 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:15 pm

Kalmah
    Insomnium
    Powerwolf
    Turisas
    Equilibrium
    Chthonic
    Heidevolk
    Metsatöll
    Svartsot :shred:
    Raubtier
    Agalloch or Kampfar

I'm thirding this list. Good shout!
    70k Wishlist; Immortal, Amon Amarth, Epica, Finntroll, Soilwork, Arkona, 1349, Insomnium, Finsterforst, Kromlek
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

Re: Lets make our own final 11

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:37 pm

I went down to 11

1. Powerwolf
    2. Orphaned Land
    3. Crowbar
    4. Agalloch
    5. Death tribute band (featuring former members)
    6. Acrassicauda
    7. Kalmah
    8. Firewind
    9. Desultory
    10. Darkane
    11. Goatwhore

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    ironhorse
    Petty Officer

by ironhorse » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:28 pm

BOLT THROWER

[size=85]...or Kreator, Annihilator, Krisiun, Aeon, Dying Fetus, Gojira, Vader, Devy, Yngwie Malmsteen ( lives in Miami ), Sacred Reich, HYPOCRISY, Hate Eternal, Entombed, Steel Panther ( hahaha ), Blotted Science, Lock Up, Skinlab,
    [/size]
    Revenge is a meal best served cold

BOLT THROWER FOR 2015
    R8R55
    Crewman

by R8R55 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:13 am

1.Necrophobic
    2.Satyicon
    3.Ghost
    4.Unearthly
    5.Mayhem ( Only if Attila is on vocals)
    6.Venom
    7.Nasty Savage
    8.Inquisition
    9.Lord Belial
    10.Merceyful fate or King Diamond
    11.Kampfar
    12.W.A.S.P.
    BANG THE HEAD THAT DOES NOT BANG!
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:13 pm

1 Turisas
    2 Heidevolk
    3 Jorn ..... Jorn/Lande
    4 Arkona
    5 Candlemass
    6 Accept
    7 Dio's Disciples

8 Primordal (not really my choice just strong rumor)
    9 Orphaned Land ( strong rumor)
    10 Powerwolf (another rumor)

11 Armored Saint (bonus band, just because I'd love to see 'em)
    12 Crimfall (bonus band because we need a little more folk metal)

13 Blue Oyster Cult ( FTW and to out do 2011 ) with some true classic metal http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KhMomocD28&feature=related :cheers: :beerhorns:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

Re: Lets make our own final 11

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:34 am

down to 10

1. Powerwolf
    2. Orphaned Land
    3. Crowbar
    4. Agalloch
    5. Death tribute band (featuring former members)
    6. Acrassicauda
    7. Kalmah
    8. Firewind
    9. Desultory
    10. Darkane

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:17 am

Best guesses.....

1. Primordial ( on the way to pick them up now then west again )
    2. Crimson Glory
    3. Rigor Mortis
    4. Twinkle Twinkle little Helstar
    5. Anvil
    6. Thor
    7. Orphaned land
    8. Powerwolf
    9. Accept
    10. U.D.O 9 + 10 = special treat.
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:40 am

Trimming my list to 10!

1. Orphaned Land - good as confirmed
    2. Primordial - ditto
    3. Crowbar - rumoured. Could be bullshit but lets say not for the purpose of this exercise
    4. Within Temptation. Touring South America just after the cruise.
    5. Edguy. Touring at the time - UK dates the week following the cruise.
    6. Nemesea. New album out. Release party in Netherlands friday before we sail
    7. Powerwolf. Touring at the time, would be a good fit for the cruise.
    8. Helloween. Just a 'gut feeling'
    9. Holy Grail. Because I think that several of the remaining 12 will be from the USA.
    10. Crimson Glory
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:18 am

I've been authorized to ammend the list on behalf of VIKINGBITCH

1 - Marlboro
    2 - Virginia Slims
    3 - Lucky Strike
    4 - Camel
    5 - Kool
    6 - Salem
    7 - Winston
    8 - Parliment
    9 - Kent
    10 - Pall Mall
    11 - Capri
    12 - Murati

As you can see, she needs a good Image
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    drbrain
    Crewman

by drbrain » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:41 am

Tyr wrote:Not considering if the bands are available and the list is not in any particular order.

Kreator
    Running Wild
    Antharx
    Slayer
    Twisted Sister
    Dimmu Borgir
    Danzig
    Sirenia
    Iced Earth
    Judas Priest
    Kovenant
    The sins of thy beloved

Santa Clause is only bringing one present a year dude... (alltough I have to admit getting all these bands on board would be awesome, haha!)
    Don´t think Glenn Danzig is into a cruise, I can already imagine the Muscled Dwarf walking around with his two huge body guards...

:viking:
    But deep in your mind - You admit your defeat
    I'll stare you in your eyes - Till you bow your head
    You tried to change me - You could not succeed
    Because all that you hate - Is what I want to
    be
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:47 pm

Lets make a list only I would like haha (in no specific order)

1. Van Canto
    2. Serenity
    3. Dream Theater
    4. Heidevolk
    5. Turisas
    6. Leverage
    7. Oomph!
    8. Machine Head
    9. Amaranthe
    10. Deftones

Okay, let me have it, go and tell me all that is wrong with this list
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:00 pm

Digimortal wrote:Lets make a list only I would like haha (in no specific order)

1. Van Canto
    2. Serenity
    3. Dream Theater
    4. Heidevolk
    5. Turisas
    6. Leverage
    7. Oomph!
    8. Machine Head
    9. Amaranthe
    10. Deftones

Okay, let me have it, go and tell me all that is wrong with this list

Okay I'll start!!! .... only kidding - I would be happy if that were the 10.

Of course it WON'T be, but yeah Van Canto is on my wishlist and if they were added I honestly wouldn't care who else. Serenity I like (mainly for the name haha), Turisas are awesome, and the rest I could take or leave.

But yeah, I have certainly seen less agreeable final 10/11/12s listed than your one :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation