Post Reply 506 posts
There's our Hypocrisy announcement!!
    KevinP
    Commander

Re: Where's our Hypocrisy announcement?

by KevinP » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:13 am

Gnoff, bring your kneepads (and lube of choice) :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:18 am

KevinP wrote:Marlo offered a blow job for Katakylsm

If Andy doesn't accept the offer, I will gladly accept it on his behalf. :wank:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:04 am

gnoff wrote:
    KevinP wrote:Gnoff, bring your kneepads (and lube of choice) :mrgreen:

gnoff: Whohoo, Hypo!

Andy: gnoff, lube up!

gnoff: :shock:

YIKES. :shock:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:02 pm

Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
  • pinheadmaster
    Oiler

by pinheadmaster » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:05 pm

We want HYPOCRISY!!! we need HYPOCRISY!!
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:19 pm

This boat needs more Hypocrisy!! :headbanger:
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:38 pm

gnoff wrote:New year and all, perhaps the aliens are dropping off Hypocrisy onbroad?

:D :D :D :D
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:11 pm

gnoff wrote:New year and all, perhaps the aliens are dropping off Hypocrisy onbroad?

It's gonna happen gnoff, I feel it.
    :metalguy: :deathmetal: :death:
    2012 - 2019 Survivor
    2020 - Yup!
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:12 pm

we will see one very crazy red-bearded svensk man if this happens!
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:22 pm

Damnit, book 'em, UMC!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    BadMetalKitty
    Crewman

by BadMetalKitty » Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:40 pm

:boobs: FOR HYPOCRISY!!!
    Anka
    Petty Officer

by Anka » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:17 am

so.... I WANT MY HYPO!!! :viking:
    No band request signature. Surprise me!
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:20 am

Before our final approach back to Florida, we found ourselves close to where we started. For all the haters, whiners, and doubters, 70,000 Tons of Metal - The World's Biggest Floating Heavy Metal Festival, welcomes this PAIN and HYPOCRISY!

:shred:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:02 am

Will The Arrival of Hypocrisy be today?!
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:07 am

But if they clash with one of my other favorites bands, it will be a

Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:13 am

I know I'd rather see them in

Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:19 am

What happens if you become

??? :shock:
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:24 am

That would be a shame, actually it would be total

I think that works. :?
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:50 am

Still 5 bands to go, still hope
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:42 am

gnoff wrote:
    Azazel101 wrote:Still 5 bands to go, still hope

Indeed!

We don't want anyone to feel teh

I really hope Hypocrisy gets the pleasure of molesting my ears with their awesome death metal! :shred:
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:05 am

woah, Hypocrisy Marathon. Do you guys know something we don't? I think I'll go listen to The Arrival now.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:11 am

gnoff wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:woah, Hypocrisy Marathon. Do you guys know something we don't? I think I'll go listen to The Arrival now.

Just that Hypocrisy is awesome and we still hope for them to be beamed onbroad!

Good.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:20 am

Well played, everyone :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Ogre
    Petty Officer

by Ogre » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:22 am

gnoff wrote:Just that Hypocrisy is awesome and we still hope for them to be beamed onbroad!

THE best band over the last two decades...HYPOCRISY!!!! :deathmetal: :death: :deathhorns:
    2012 - You never forget your first time. And MDB.
    Barge - Ruled. Period.
    2015 - Booked early, soft lineup.
    2016 - Awesome. Best lineup since Barge.
    2018 - Great time.
    2021 - Hypocrisy or bust.
    Ogre
    Petty Officer

by Ogre » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:17 am

gnoff wrote:
    Ogre wrote:
    gnoff wrote:Just that Hypocrisy is awesome and we still hope for them to be beamed onbroad!

THE best band over the last two decades...HYPOCRISY!!!! :deathmetal: :death: :deathhorns:

For me they battle with Amon Amarth for the top spot.

Since AA have been more regularly releasing albums and also touring frequently I lost sight of Hypo for a while, but the latest album is soooooo fuckign awesome I remembered how they rule and have been listening a LOT more to them again, and they just might be the best Swedish band I've ever heard, and possibly the best band in death metal ever

I agree with that statement, Hypo's the best death metal band of all time. I don't think any band has released good to great material as consistently as Hypo over the last 20 years. I know they were going to call it quits after Final Chapter, but they reversed course after that album did fairly well. I'm glad Peter's gone back to deeper vocals after flirting with a higher pitched, kinda-sorta black metal style for a brief while. That's been huge for me. I don't care for any style of vox (for long) other than death (Rob Halford excluded, all hail Judas Priest!). Then again, this is just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Swedish death has long been my favorite, though: Hypo, Grave, At the Gates, Unleashed, Bloodbath, Coercion, Dimension Zero, Edge of Sanity, early Entombed, Dismember, AA, The Crown, DT, Seance, Eucharist, Nihilist, Carnage, Katatonia, October Tide, Authorize, Hetsheads. On and on and it seemed like every band that came out of Sweden in the 90's were fucking killers. Dem were good times.. :deathmetal:
    Barge - Ruled. Period.
    2018 - Great time.
    Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer

by Neck-Wrecker » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:55 am

I seriously hope this happens

Been hooked on this band since my metal inception

I too am a fanboy of Swedish death. Though as much as I like melodeath, I prefer the buzzsaw tone of the early days. Entombed, Dismember, Unleashed etc.

Even though Bloodbath took that guitar tone to the absurd degree on their debut, I also enjoyed that album for the same reasons.

Dismember = All time fav death band. I am heart broken they busted up. I had ONE chance to see them, and it didn't work out for me :(
    Wishlist: HYPOCRISY, INTESTINE BAALISM, SIGH, MANOWAR, IMMORTAL, EQUILIBRIUM, MUNICIPAL WASTE, ACCEPT, HEATHEN, HOLY GRAIL, MANEGARM, PAGAN REIGN, DISMEMBER

Josh
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:07 am

:heavydrink:
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Ogre
    Petty Officer

by Ogre » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:39 am

Neck-Wrecker wrote:Dismember = All time fav death band. I am heart broken they busted up. I had ONE chance to see them, and it didn't work out for me :(

Dismember were awesome, they just kept churning out solid death metal albums when other bands were experimenting and/or breaking up. Even gods like Grave & Unleashed disappeared for awhile in the late 90s. Entombed went rolling in the mid-90s. EoS & AtG called it quits. Dismember didn't change shit & I loved them for that. Listening to any Dismember album is like a time capsule from 1992. Gold.
    Barge - Ruled. Period.
    2018 - Great time.
    Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer

by Neck-Wrecker » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:06 am

Ogre wrote:
    Neck-Wrecker wrote:Dismember = All time fav death band. I am heart broken they busted up. I had ONE chance to see them, and it didn't work out for me :(

Dismember were awesome, they just kept churning out solid death metal albums when other bands were experimenting and/or breaking up. Even gods like Grave & Unleashed disappeared for awhile in the late 90s. Entombed went rolling in the mid-90s. EoS & AtG called it quits. Dismember didn't change shit & I loved them for that. Listening to any Dismember album is like a time capsule from 1992. Gold.

totally! Indecent and Obscene.....Death Metal.....Where Iron Crosses Grow....they are all solid, and the formula was the same. Loved it all
    Wishlist: HYPOCRISY, INTESTINE BAALISM, SIGH, MANOWAR, IMMORTAL, EQUILIBRIUM, MUNICIPAL WASTE, ACCEPT, HEATHEN, HOLY GRAIL, MANEGARM, PAGAN REIGN, DISMEMBER

Josh
    Ogre
    Petty Officer

by Ogre » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:17 pm

gnoff wrote:Hypo Hypo Hypo

*dreams*

:bangers:
    Although, now that I think about it, my 19-yr old daughter has quite the crush on Tagtgren. I might have to roll security to keep her away from him!! :evil: :twisted:
    Barge - Ruled. Period.
    2018 - Great time.
    Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer

by Neck-Wrecker » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:18 pm

Ogre wrote:

*dreams*

Although, now that I think about it, my 19-yr old daughter has quite the crush on Tagtgren. I might have to roll security to keep her away from him!! :evil: :twisted:

I'm surprised how many women love him! Must be the poor-man's jack sparrow look he has goin!

Seems like a real nice guy based on interviews, would love to buy him a bier

Josh
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:23 pm

Neck-Wrecker wrote:
    Ogre wrote:

*dreams*

I'm surprised how many women love him! Must be the poor-man's jack sparrow look he has goin!

tagtgren's appearance frightens me, so i'll just stand behind Gnoff if they play.
    Ogre
    Petty Officer

by Ogre » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:25 pm

Neck-Wrecker wrote:I'm surprised how many women love him! Must be the poor-man's jack sparrow look he has goin!

It totally freakin is.. She loves that video for Zombie Slam where he's doing his best Depp & I even mentioned that to my girlfriend. Good call, my friend! :cheers:

gnoff wrote:he's only divorced twice or so, what's the worst that could happen?

:lol:

I'd be as worried for him as I am for her... :lol: :lol:
    Barge - Ruled. Period.
    2018 - Great time.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:25 pm

gnoff wrote:then you'll only see my deliciosly small ass!

*kilt lifter*
    Ogre
    Petty Officer

by Ogre » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:28 pm

gnoff wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    gnoff wrote:then you'll only see my deliciosly small ass!

*kilt lifter*

:shock:

What's that grabbing under my kilt?

Sometimes in life you've seen enough to know you've seen too much.
    This is just such an occasion.. :lol: :lol:
    Barge - Ruled. Period.
    2018 - Great time.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:02 pm

Ogre wrote:
    gnoff wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    *kilt lifter*

:shock:

What's that grabbing under my kilt?

Sometimes in life you've seen enough to know you've seen too much.
    This is just such an occasion.. :lol: :lol:

you haven't posted on here NEARLY enough to have seen too much! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:08 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    Neck-Wrecker wrote:
    Ogre wrote: :bangers:

tagtgren's appearance frightens me, so i'll just stand behind Gnoff if they play.

He is pretty scary looking :lol:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:11 pm

Is it mean that I don't want a Hypocrisy or Rotting Christ announcement until I get one of MY Wishlist baby's ?

Ah who cares. NOTHING til I get what I want :P :P :P
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:13 pm

Stroopwafel chef? :lol:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:19 pm

KDibildox wrote:Stroopwafel chef? :lol:

That's for everyone (I'm just looking out for my 'peeps')
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
Post Reply 506 posts