Post Reply 228 posts
Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!
  • User avatar
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1772
    Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 12:58 am
    Location: San Diego, California

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by Goddess of Metal » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:45 pm

    Jotnar wrote:LURKING HARD FOR ME
    sniff sniff
    I SMELL CHRISTIANS LURKING!


    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

    Welcome Jotnar!
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3


    Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21311
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by mooyagi » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:50 pm

    :lol: :lol: :lol: Go get' em!
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    viathyn
    Commander
    Posts: 5638
    Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:35 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Contact:

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by viathyn » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:52 pm

    WizardBeast wrote:who wants one of these?

    Image

    Me.

    Please pin it to wherever you see fit.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242


    Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21311
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by mooyagi » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:53 pm

    viathyn wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:who wants one of these?

    Image

    Me.

    Please pin it to wherever you see fit.


    Ouch! :shock:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    viathyn
    Commander
    Posts: 5638
    Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:35 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Contact:

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by viathyn » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:58 pm

    I'm tough..

    :roll:
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242


    Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

  • User avatar
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 499
    Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:42 pm
    Location: Chicago, IL

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by Castroh » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:01 pm

    izazael wrote:Counting down the days... I guess I should start paying more attention to the forum, huh?

    Although, I get kinda worried that I'll end up in some kind of weird emotifuck trance from all those animated emoticons.

    You sound a little more like a creeper than just your ordinary lurker Izazael!!! :ugeek:

    So you should fit in just fine!!! :D
    2012 - 2019 Survivor
    2020 - Yup!
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by KevinP » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:20 pm

    izazael wrote:Counting down the days... I guess I should start paying more attention to the forum, huh?

    Although, I get kinda worried that I'll end up in some kind of weird emotifuck trance from all those animated emoticons.


    There were 150 Aussies last year. Feels like there will be 300 this year. The stench of Vegemite will be pleasing to my nostrils :death: :death: :death:
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    Double_B_OZ
    Oiler
    Posts: 37
    Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:04 pm

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by Double_B_OZ » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:22 am

    KevinP wrote:
    izazael wrote:Counting down the days... I guess I should start paying more attention to the forum, huh?

    Although, I get kinda worried that I'll end up in some kind of weird emotifuck trance from all those animated emoticons.


    There were 150 Aussies last year. Feels like there will be 300 this year. The stench of Vegemite will be pleasing to my nostrils :death: :death: :death:


    Just for you Kev, some news from Down Under regarding you're beloved spread... :beerwink:
    "In the lead-up to Australia Day and to celebrate the Aussie spread’s 89th year, Vegemite will rebrand its jars to become simply “Australia”, featuring a map of Australia in the place of the famous Vegemite red diamond shaped logo"
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by KevinP » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:26 am

    Double_B_OZ wrote:
    Just for you Kev, some news from Down Under regarding you're beloved spread... :beerwink:
    "In the lead-up to Australia Day and to celebrate the Aussie spread’s 89th year, Vegemite will rebrand its jars to become simply “Australia”, featuring a map of Australia in the place of the famous Vegemite red diamond shaped logo"


    Thank you. I was aware but I'm always "down" for more yeast talk :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11966
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by WizardBeast » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:57 pm

    KevinP wrote:
    Double_B_OZ wrote:
    Just for you Kev, some news from Down Under regarding you're beloved spread... :beerwink:
    "In the lead-up to Australia Day and to celebrate the Aussie spread’s 89th year, Vegemite will rebrand its jars to become simply “Australia”, featuring a map of Australia in the place of the famous Vegemite red diamond shaped logo"


    Thank you. I was aware but I'm always "down" for more yeast talk :mrgreen:


    Is this true? that's pretty wild!!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • User avatar
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander
    Posts: 8302
    Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm
    Location: McKees Rocks, PA
    Contact:

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:01 pm

    KevinP wrote:
    Double_B_OZ wrote:
    Just for you Kev, some news from Down Under regarding you're beloved spread... :beerwink:
    "In the lead-up to Australia Day and to celebrate the Aussie spread’s 89th year, Vegemite will rebrand its jars to become simply “Australia”, featuring a map of Australia in the place of the famous Vegemite red diamond shaped logo"


    Thank you. I was aware but I'm always "down" for more yeast talk :mrgreen:

    there's an infection joke just begging to be shared...
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

    cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11966
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by WizardBeast » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:02 pm

    DrinkMoxie wrote:
    KevinP wrote:
    Double_B_OZ wrote:
    Just for you Kev, some news from Down Under regarding you're beloved spread... :beerwink:
    "In the lead-up to Australia Day and to celebrate the Aussie spread’s 89th year, Vegemite will rebrand its jars to become simply “Australia”, featuring a map of Australia in the place of the famous Vegemite red diamond shaped logo"


    Thank you. I was aware but I'm always "down" for more yeast talk :mrgreen:

    there's an infection joke just begging to be shared...


    sounds like he'd be "down" for that, hopefully not "down" on that....yuck.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • User avatar
    Captain Metal
    Ensign
    Posts: 1268
    Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:34 am
    Location: Oakland Park, FL

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by Captain Metal » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:41 am

    Reserve me a pin too while you're at it :beerwink:
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11966
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by WizardBeast » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:24 pm

    Captain Metal wrote:Reserve me a pin too while you're at it :beerwink:


    of COURSE. i will probably pass them out at the pre-party. :deathhorns:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • User avatar
    therionffxi
    Oiler
    Posts: 19
    Joined: Thu May 20, 2010 4:01 am
    Location: Mordor

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by therionffxi » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:58 pm

    /
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21311
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by mooyagi » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:02 pm

    SCARH3AD wrote:
    Satch wrote:
    DemonAge wrote:Long time lurker, infrequent poster right here. :beerwink: See you all soon


    Same here for the most part. I like watching everyone get worked up for nothing. :party:


    So am I, but can someone help?
    I guess my English is Fine, still it is not my mother tounge. So obvious there is still a language lack.
    Can someone explain the difference between lurk & creep? I would like to classify meself.
    Or maybe I am even Both, being a creeping lurk or a lurking creep?
    :3drunks:


    Creepers are much more out in the open.
    Creepers may lurk, but they don't lurk the lurker lurk.
    Lurkers are more hidden.
    Lurkers can creep, but they don't creep the creeper creep.

    Different lurks, different creeps. It can get a bit confusing. Post more and you may be a creeper yet.
    :pound:
    Hope that helps! :beerwink: :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3825
    Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:45 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by vikingbitch » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:05 pm

    SCARH3AD wrote:
    Satch wrote:
    DemonAge wrote:Long time lurker, infrequent poster right here. :beerwink: See you all soon


    Same here for the most part. I like watching everyone get worked up for nothing. :party:


    So am I, but can someone help?
    I guess my English is Fine, still it is not my mother tounge. So obvious there is still a language lack.
    Can someone explain the difference between lurk & creep? I would like to classify meself.
    Or maybe I am even Both, being a creeping lurk or a lurking creep?
    :3drunks:


    Creep is openly hitting on or making lurid comments to someone. Lurk is watching avidly and being interested in said person but not saying anything.

    Both equate to being creepy though :lol:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • User avatar
    eric
    Oiler
    Posts: 30
    Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:27 am
    Location: Miami Florida

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by eric » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:09 pm

    WizardBeast wrote:
    Captain Metal wrote:Reserve me a pin too while you're at it :beerwink:


    of COURSE. i will probably pass them out at the pre-party. :deathhorns:


    I would love a pin !
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21311
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by mooyagi » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:22 pm

    SCARH3AD wrote:I think I got it.
    Creeps are known. Lurks are anonymous.
    After a lurk reveals himself, he/she automatically transfers to a creep. :D
    Since I have revealed myself, I may be a creep already. :mrgreen:
    Or do I get it still wrong?
    :smash:


    You're out in the open so you're not a lurker. Not a creeper yet though. You gotta start creeping ;)
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by KDibildeaux » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:28 pm

    mooyagi wrote:
    SCARH3AD wrote:I think I got it.
    Creeps are known. Lurks are anonymous.
    After a lurk reveals himself, he/she automatically transfers to a creep. :D
    Since I have revealed myself, I may be a creep already. :mrgreen:
    Or do I get it still wrong?
    :smash:


    You're out in the open so you're not a lurker. Not a creeper yet though. You gotta start creeping ;)

    Yup! you need to get on the creeper list to really fit in here :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21311
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by mooyagi » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:33 pm

    KDibildeaux wrote:Yup! you need to get on the creeper list to really fit in here :lol:


    ^^^^^^^^^^There's your target :mrgreen:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11181
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by ShoreSlayer » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:33 pm

    While it is possible to be a creepy lurker or a lurking creeper, only the lurking creeper knows the lurking creeper is a lurking creeper for the lurking essentially hides the creeping from all the other lurkers and creepers.
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 499
    Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:42 pm
    Location: Chicago, IL

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by Castroh » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:34 pm

    KDibildeaux wrote:Yup! you need to get on the creeper list to really fit in here :lol:

    You should definitely get on the creeper list. Just like the guy who started this creepy ass thread. :ugeek:
    2012 - 2019 Survivor
    2020 - Yup!
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by KDibildeaux » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:34 pm

    mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:Yup! you need to get on the creeper list to really fit in here :lol:


    ^^^^^^^^^^There's your target :mrgreen:

    It's for the good of the forum. I'm taking one for the team ;)
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21311
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by mooyagi » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:37 pm

    KDibildeaux wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:Yup! you need to get on the creeper list to really fit in here :lol:


    ^^^^^^^^^^There's your target :mrgreen:

    It's for the good of the forum. I'm taking one for the team ;)


    You'll be taking more than one ;) :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by KDibildeaux » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:38 pm

    :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by KevinP » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:48 pm

    SCARH3AD wrote:Thanks for explaining.
    OK, so I am still in transition of becoming a creep. May the Pre-party & the cruise make me a real creep. Looking forward of Meeting all of you guys.

    :cheers:
    AND
    HOORAY for :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:



    Nothing is more creepy than the bad of a bald head. :stagger: :chug: :stagger:
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11181
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by ShoreSlayer » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:51 pm

    KevinP wrote:
    SCARH3AD wrote:Thanks for explaining.
    OK, so I am still in transition of becoming a creep. May the Pre-party & the cruise make me a real creep. Looking forward of Meeting all of you guys.

    :cheers:
    AND
    HOORAY for :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:



    Nothing is more creepy than the bad of a bald head. :stagger: :chug: :stagger:

    I'm guessing ya meant "back" of a bald head right Captain Spellcheck? ;)

    And I dunno... Pretty sure most of us around here would feel WAY more comfortable if you'd turn YOUR avatar around :P
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by KevinP » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:53 pm

    ShoreSlayer wrote:I'm guessing ya meant "back" of a bald head right Captain Spellcheck? ;)

    And I dunno... Pretty sure most of us around here would feel WAY more comfortable if you'd turn YOUR avatar around :P


    Stinking iPad and it's auto correct :cool:

    No such luck :chug:
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    Ogre
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 263
    Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:39 pm
    Location: Nevada, USA

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by Ogre » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:53 pm

    You can be invited to kinda creep, too. :viking: :bitch: , aka Marlo, recruited me to roll security so she doesn't get abducted to Hammerfall shows. Now, I don't consider myself a creeper by any means. However, I will have to creep an eye on h-- I mean keep an eye on her so...

    Damnit... Creeper revealed. :oops:
    Last edited by Ogre on Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    2012 - You never forget your first time. And MDB.
    Barge - Ruled. Period.
    2015 - Booked early, disappointing lineup.
    2016 - Awesome. Best lineup since Barge.
    2018 - Good lineup, great time.
    2021 - Hypocrisy or bust.
  • User avatar
    Captain Metal
    Ensign
    Posts: 1268
    Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:34 am
    Location: Oakland Park, FL

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by Captain Metal » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:54 pm

    KevinP wrote: ...bad of a bald head


    Is that Markku speak you're using there?
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by KevinP » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:55 pm

    Captain Metal wrote:
    KevinP wrote: ...bad of a bald head


    Is that Markku speak you're using there?



    JEP
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11181
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by ShoreSlayer » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:55 pm

    Ogre wrote:You can be invited to kinda creep, too. :viking: :bitch: , aka Marlo, recruited me to roll security so she doesn't get abducted to Hammerfall shows. Now, I don't consider myself a creeper by any means. However, I will have to creep an eye on h-- I mean keep an eye on her so...

    Damnit... Creeper revealed. :oops:

    LMAO!

    Not sure where you were lurking all year Ogre but I'm glad ya finally decided to defect to our side :deathhorns:

    Team creeper has lots of defects!
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    Ogre
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 263
    Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:39 pm
    Location: Nevada, USA

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by Ogre » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:03 pm

    ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Ogre wrote:You can be invited to kinda creep, too. :viking: :bitch: , aka Marlo, recruited me to roll security so she doesn't get abducted to Hammerfall shows. Now, I don't consider myself a creeper by any means. However, I will have to creep an eye on h-- I mean keep an eye on her so...

    Damnit... Creeper revealed. :oops:

    LMAO!

    Not sure where you were lurking all year Ogre but I'm glad ya finally decided to defect to our side :deathhorns:

    Team creeper has lots of defects!

    Gracias, amigo!! As I missed the maiden voyage by a matter of days I crept for the better part of last year, mostly just looking for updates. Finally decided to open my yap, with mixed results, as usual. Folks in here are very cool, though, metal camaraderie knows no bounds (except for the eternal battle between :deathmetal: and PAAAHHHRRRR METAL, :lol: ). Can't wait to meet up with all of yous guys. :death:
    2012 - You never forget your first time. And MDB.
    Barge - Ruled. Period.
    2015 - Booked early, disappointing lineup.
    2016 - Awesome. Best lineup since Barge.
    2018 - Good lineup, great time.
    2021 - Hypocrisy or bust.
  • ProjectMoth.com
    Wiper
    Posts: 5
    Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:50 pm

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by ProjectMoth.com » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:10 pm

    Well.. I guess I'd fall under this category..Kinda late but I guess late than never.. I suck with forums.. Can't even figure out how to load a damn profile photo ahha. Everyone ready for another year? I have to redeem this year cause last had a cluster of shit happening the whole time which messed the whole trip.. This year is going to kick ass! My good friend is coming with and we're looking for some badass people to party with! I realize I should have got on here quite some time ago but I've been just a bit busy writing tunes of my own :shred: I won't plug it too hard but if anyone wants to scope some new tunes check out my forum name..on a web browser that is.. So anyway I'm Ben, bringing my buddy Jason. Ready for chaos and drunken 3 AM karoke.:chug: :stagger: Right now theres about 8 inches of snow in Denver and it's cold as shit. I got to shovel today for 8 hours I can't wait to see Miami once again fading into the distance.. Anyone else around last year when we were still at port in Miami and other boats were leaving waving scarves and shit which were returned by grueling screams and devil horns? HAHA! Priceless.. Can't waittt!!
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11966
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by WizardBeast » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:23 pm

    ProjectMoth.com wrote:Well.. I guess I'd fall under this category..Kinda late but I guess late than never.. I suck with forums.. Can't even figure out how to load a damn profile photo ahha. Everyone ready for another year? I have to redeem this year cause last had a cluster of shit happening the whole time which messed the whole trip.. This year is going to kick ass! My good friend is coming with and we're looking for some badass people to party with! I realize I should have got on here quite some time ago but I've been just a bit busy writing tunes of my own :shred: I won't plug it too hard but if anyone wants to scope some new tunes check out my forum name..on a web browser that is.. So anyway I'm Ben, bringing my buddy Jason. Ready for chaos and drunken 3 AM karoke.:chug: :stagger: Right now theres about 8 inches of snow in Denver and it's cold as shit. I got to shovel today for 8 hours I can't wait to see Miami once again fading into the distance.. Anyone else around last year when we were still at port in Miami and other boats were leaving waving scarves and shit which were returned by grueling screams and devil horns? HAHA! Priceless.. Can't waittt!!


    Someone else from Denver? YAY! so you did go last year but got a voucher for this year? weird!

    anyway i'm rhiannon....play bass in AeonDescent...live right here in Wash Park.
    Last edited by WizardBeast on Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • User avatar
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3825
    Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:45 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by vikingbitch » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:23 pm

    Ogre wrote:You can be invited to kinda creep, too. :viking: :bitch: , aka Marlo, recruited me to roll security so she doesn't get abducted to Hammerfall shows. Now, I don't consider myself a creeper by any means. However, I will have to creep an eye on h-- I mean keep an eye on her so...

    Damnit... Creeper revealed. :oops:
    [/quote]

    :lol: :bangers:

    I'm completely okay with that, fair trade for protection from those damn power metal weenies :evil:

    Team Death Metal a la Resistance :deathmetal:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • User avatar
    Ogre
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 263
    Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:39 pm
    Location: Nevada, USA

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by Ogre » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:25 pm

    vikingbitch wrote:
    Ogre wrote:You can be invited to kinda creep, too. :viking: :bitch: , aka Marlo, recruited me to roll security so she doesn't get abducted to Hammerfall shows. Now, I don't consider myself a creeper by any means. However, I will have to creep an eye on h-- I mean keep an eye on her so...

    Damnit... Creeper revealed. :oops:


    :lol: :bangers:

    I'm completely okay with that, fair trade for protection from those damn power metal weenies :evil:

    Team Death Metal a la Resistance :deathmetal:

    TO THE DEATH...OF.....PAHHHRRRRRR METAL!!! :deathmetal:

    Hypo Shirt Club for Life...
    2012 - You never forget your first time. And MDB.
    Barge - Ruled. Period.
    2015 - Booked early, disappointing lineup.
    2016 - Awesome. Best lineup since Barge.
    2018 - Good lineup, great time.
    2021 - Hypocrisy or bust.
  • ProjectMoth.com
    Wiper
    Posts: 5
    Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:50 pm

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by ProjectMoth.com » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:00 pm

    WizardBeast wrote:
    ProjectMoth.com wrote:Well.. I guess I'd fall under this category..Kinda late but I guess late than never.. I suck with forums.. Can't even figure out how to load a damn profile photo ahha. Everyone ready for another year? I have to redeem this year cause last had a cluster of shit happening the whole time which messed the whole trip.. This year is going to kick ass! My good friend is coming with and we're looking for some badass people to party with! I realize I should have got on here quite some time ago but I've been just a bit busy writing tunes of my own :shred: I won't plug it too hard but if anyone wants to scope some new tunes check out my forum name..on a web browser that is.. So anyway I'm Ben, bringing my buddy Jason. Ready for chaos and drunken 3 AM karoke.:chug: :stagger: Right now theres about 8 inches of snow in Denver and it's cold as shit. I got to shovel today for 8 hours I can't wait to see Miami once again fading into the distance.. Anyone else around last year when we were still at port in Miami and other boats were leaving waving scarves and shit which were returned by grueling screams and devil horns? HAHA! Priceless.. Can't waittt!!


    Someone else from Denver? YAY! so you did go last year but got a voucher for this year? weird!

    anyway i'm rhiannon....play bass in AeonDescent...live right here in Wash Park.



    Jammin your tunes right now. Sick stuff.Brutal. I have a 2 man project right now. We're new on the scene in Denver we're called Moth. I live just on the west of Sloans lake. I'm sure you know where that is. What day are you heading out? We get into Miami around 4:30 on the 22nd
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11966
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

    by WizardBeast » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:03 pm

    ProjectMoth.com wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    ProjectMoth.com wrote:Well.. I guess I'd fall under this category..Kinda late but I guess late than never.. I suck with forums.. Can't even figure out how to load a damn profile photo ahha. Everyone ready for another year? I have to redeem this year cause last had a cluster of shit happening the whole time which messed the whole trip.. This year is going to kick ass! My good friend is coming with and we're looking for some badass people to party with! I realize I should have got on here quite some time ago but I've been just a bit busy writing tunes of my own :shred: I won't plug it too hard but if anyone wants to scope some new tunes check out my forum name..on a web browser that is.. So anyway I'm Ben, bringing my buddy Jason. Ready for chaos and drunken 3 AM karoke.:chug: :stagger: Right now theres about 8 inches of snow in Denver and it's cold as shit. I got to shovel today for 8 hours I can't wait to see Miami once again fading into the distance.. Anyone else around last year when we were still at port in Miami and other boats were leaving waving scarves and shit which were returned by grueling screams and devil horns? HAHA! Priceless.. Can't waittt!!


    Someone else from Denver? YAY! so you did go last year but got a voucher for this year? weird!

    anyway i'm rhiannon....play bass in AeonDescent...live right here in Wash Park.



    Jammin your tunes right now. Sick stuff.Brutal. I have a 2 man project right now. We're new on the scene in Denver we're called Moth. I live just on the west of Sloans lake. I'm sure you know where that is. What day are you heading out? We get into Miami around 4:30 on the 22nd


    Awesome, thanks. you guys have music online? yeah i do know where you're at, you're not too far at all!

    i'm getting in to miami on the 21st. can't wait!!! :deathhorns: :deathhorns: :deathhorns:

    staying at the holiday inn near the port. friend me on facebook if you want : facebook.com/rwisniewski
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 176 guests