Post Reply 29 posts Page 1 of 1
CABIN STUFFING CONTEST!!
    debborah1
    Commander

CABIN STUFFING CONTEST!!

by debborah1 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:59 pm

I had a dream....yeah yeah....I know its not the "dream thread".....
    BUT...I had a dream that a bunch of us from the forum had a cabin stuffing contest...that was hilarious......kinda like in college to see how many people you can stuff into a VW bug.....but this was stuffing as many metalheads into a double cabin (minus the bathroom)...I specifically remember seeing Ryan, Kate, Rhia, Rob and Jakes face's....and the rest was arms and legs sticking outta the cabin.....that is all...Im bored........and Im leaving the office............now
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    Stained Class
    Commander

Re: CABIN STUFFING CONTEST!!

by Stained Class » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:03 pm

:lol: You silly. Let's do this on the first night.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:06 pm

We used to do that every year at my friends house for his birthday.During the party at some stage we'd try fit as many people into his small bedroom as possible for a photo.Can't find any of the old photos but i think our record was 16 and that room was fucking tiny :lol:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:08 pm

debborah1 wrote:I had a dream....yeah yeah....I know its not the "dream thread".....
    BUT...I had a dream that a bunch of us from the forum had a cabin stuffing contest...that was hilarious......kinda like in college to see how many people you can stuff into a VW bug.....but this was stuffing as many metalheads into a double cabin (minus the bathroom)...I specifically remember seeing Ryan, Kate, Rhia, Rob and Jakes face's....and the rest was arms and legs sticking outta the cabin.....that is all...Im bored........and Im leaving the office............now

:lol: that's hilarious! feel free to stuff me in your room ;)
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:41 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:I had a dream....yeah yeah....I know its not the "dream thread".....

:shock: :shock: :shock:
    13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    AeonianSorrow-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Arð-/-Avantasia-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Clouds-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Godthrymm-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Konvent-/-Krypts-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-LightFieldReverie-/-Loss-/-TheManEatingTree-/-MarianasRest-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Primordial-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-Sojourner-/-Strigoi-/-TempleOfVoid-/-TombOfFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-Winterfylleth-/-WoeUntoMe-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-/-Wormwood

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-Candlemass-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kampfar-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing-/-Tiamat-/-Vreid
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:47 pm

nekrobarr wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:

I know Matt, I know. You have a lady in your life so it might not seem appropriate to pounce on this seemingly unavoidable invitation to creep on our resident creepee right? Fear not bro! I'll take the bullet for ya :twisted:

KDibildeaux wrote:feel free to stuff me in your room ;)

Would it be okay if I did this to you in your room instead? Mine's a little crowded ;)
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:58 pm

My room's going to be pretty full to begin with :lol:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:00 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    nekrobarr wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote: :lol: that's hilarious! feel free to stuff me in your room ;)

I know Matt, I know. You have a lady in your life so it might not seem appropriate to pounce on this seemingly unavoidable invitation to creep on our resident creepee right? Fear not bro! I'll take the bullet for ya :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ShoreSlayer wrote:

Would it be okay if I did this to you in your room instead? Mine's a little crowded ;)

Sure! plenty of room in my two bed cabin ;)
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Alex Fields
    Chief Petty Officer

by Alex Fields » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:13 pm

Sorry but I can't get the meaning that's been given to "stuff" here
    Cheers!

Cab: 3500 G

Wishlist: Allen-Lande, Apocalyptica, Avantasia, Children Of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir, Edguy, , Epica, Kamelot, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, Northern Kings, Mago de Oz, Ozzy, Powerwolf, Tarot, Therion, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Symphony X, Syrens Call, Within Temptation
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:29 pm

STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM or pay for it
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:49 pm

Alex Fields wrote:Sorry but I can't get the meaning that's been given to "stuff" here

You're looking for the verb form of the word which means to fill something very full. Pillows are said to be 'stuffed' with feathers/foam/whatever.

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:30 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:

That's a bit of a stretch double entendre for a creep opening...
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:34 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:That's a bit of a stretch double entendre for a creep opening...

Bahahahahahahahahaha....
    13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    AeonianSorrow-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Arð-/-Avantasia-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Clouds-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Godthrymm-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Konvent-/-Krypts-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-LightFieldReverie-/-Loss-/-TheManEatingTree-/-MarianasRest-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Primordial-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-Sojourner-/-Strigoi-/-TempleOfVoid-/-TombOfFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-Winterfylleth-/-WoeUntoMe-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-/-Wormwood

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-Candlemass-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kampfar-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing-/-Tiamat-/-Vreid
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:38 pm

Bravo Bill, bravo!!

Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer

by Neck-Wrecker » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:08 pm

Honestly, I think I'd have a panic attack if I was squished in the corner feeling like death was pending
    Wishlist: HYPOCRISY, INTESTINE BAALISM, SIGH, MANOWAR, IMMORTAL, EQUILIBRIUM, MUNICIPAL WASTE, ACCEPT, HEATHEN, HOLY GRAIL, MANEGARM, PAGAN REIGN, DISMEMBER

Josh
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:11 pm

Neck-Wrecker wrote:Honestly, I think I'd have a panic attack if I was squished in the corner feeling like death was pending

We'll make sure we all know your safe word ;)

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:50 pm

Let's do it! Ladies, save space by pressing your breasts up against me.

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    nekrobarr wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote: :lol: that's hilarious! feel free to stuff me in your room ;)

Man, she left herself wiiiiiide open for that one
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:59 am

If I'm gonna do any stuffing, then it's not the kind you're thinking...or maybe it is :beerwink:
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
  • EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:02 am

I seem to remember getting 13 people into a Miata. It's like human Tetris. :lol:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:20 am

iT WOULD BE PRETTY FUN ACTUALLY........Of course we would have to be verrryyy careful what we feed Ryan beforhand!....
    RYAN!.....I promise to press the mammary glands...(that's these >> :boobs: .....for those who are a little foreign to the term")
    ONLY!.....if you PROMISE NOT TO FART!!!!..............cuz thats a whole other contest :beerwink:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:37 am

debborah1 wrote:iT WOULD BE PRETTY FUN ACTUALLY........Of course we would have to be verrryyy careful what we feed Ryan beforhand!....
    RYAN!.....I promise to press the mammary glands...(that's these >> :boobs: .....for those who are a little foreign to the term")
    ONLY!.....if you PROMISE NOT TO FART!!!!..............cuz thats a whole other contest :beerwink:

Don't try to change me!

Don't worry, I'll get well acquainted with your mammaries again. I'll just do what I did last year in Cozumel. Rather than hug you when I see you I'm just gonna motorboat ya :mrgreen: :boobs:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:47 am

mooyagi wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:iT WOULD BE PRETTY FUN ACTUALLY........Of course we would have to be verrryyy careful what we feed Ryan beforhand!....

Don't try to change me!

Don't worry, I'll get well acquainted with your mammaries again. I'll just do what I did last year in Cozumel. Rather than hug you when I see you I'm just gonna motorboat ya :mrgreen: :boobs:

No problem!....they're motorboat safe!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:05 am

You all go right on ahead with that! I'm claustrophobic and wouldn't do well in that situation. :lol:

Also the reason we will always have a cabin with a window... :heavydrink:
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:07 am

metalgoddess wrote:You all go right on ahead with that! I'm claustrophobic and wouldn't do well in that situation. :lol:

Also the reason we will always have a cabin with a window... :heavydrink:

SAAWWWEEEET!......WE HAVE OURSELVES A CABIN JUDGE/PHOTOGRAPHER!......Hell....I think Id like to do it just for the pic!! (aaand the motorboat perc)
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:42 am

It would be my pleasure, as long as it's not during a show I want to see! :bmhorns:
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:53 pm

mooyagi wrote:

Don't try to change me!

Motorboat Deb's :boobs:
    Bomb-ASS-Tits! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Yes, I did write that. :wank: :lol: :lol:
    Steve110
    Petty Officer

by Steve110 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:21 pm

Is this a bad place to suggest a chili cheese fries eating contest?
  • PxDnNinja
    Petty Officer

by PxDnNinja » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:44 pm

I'm in.
    2011: SURVIVED
    2012: SURVIVED
    2013: SURVIVED
    2014: Waiting to Book
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:31 am

Steve110 wrote:Is this a bad place to suggest a chili cheese fries eating contest?

no way!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
Post Reply 29 posts Page 1 of 1