Post Reply 86 posts
ALCOHOL!
    Laura
    Commander

Re: ALCOHOL!

by Laura » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:35 pm

stoverkill wrote:
    Monmisreal wrote:It was nice, I guess I was one of the only people drinking Singha because it was the only beer I kept ordering that they always had. After the first night I had to remember which places usually had Guiness if I wanted to drink that once most were sold out.

Yeah it was nice for me too, since all these BEER SNOBS in here refused to drink Bud light, I was the only one drinking it and they never ran out :P

Stoverkill - I don't know if you can relate to this at all age-wise (I'm 50)....buuut....
    There was a time long long ago in the US of A when microbrews or "fancy" beers did not exist - or if they did in any form, nobody gave a shit...I'm talking the 70s (and certainly before that) into the 80s. When we were visiting with my sister & husband in Utah a few weeks ago, we had some fun lol's on all the beers that were KING back in the day (at least in the states of Illinois & Wisonsin). This is the list we came up with:

Miller
    Budweiser
    Hamms
    Michelob
    Blatz
    Schlitz
    Strohs
    Pabst
    Busch

Take that beer snobs! :lol:
    Because that is the beer I was weaned :lol: on so to speak - I still love it - especially Bud and Pabst!

I have a very take no prisoners/NO apologies attitude toward my love of cheap American beer....so deal with it. :trashdrink: :lol:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Steve110
    Petty Officer

by Steve110 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:13 pm

In my opinion, if you dig Pabst and other shitty beers and you enjoy drinking it then consider yourself lucky! All these snobs with their delicate sensibilities and shit have to pay like 3 times as much to get just as drunk! :lol:
    Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer

by Neck-Wrecker » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:15 pm

Steve110 wrote:In my opinion, if you dig Pabst and other shitty beers and you enjoy drinking it then consider yourself lucky! All these snobs with their delicate sensibilities and shit have to pay like 3 times as much to get just as drunk! :lol:

I love quality beer/actual beer. However, I have drained cases of PBR at metal shows... :givebeer:
    Wishlist: HYPOCRISY, INTESTINE BAALISM, SIGH, MANOWAR, IMMORTAL, EQUILIBRIUM, MUNICIPAL WASTE, ACCEPT, HEATHEN, HOLY GRAIL, MANEGARM, PAGAN REIGN, DISMEMBER

Josh
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:20 pm

I like quality beer in small quantities, like with dinner.
    However, for getting DRUNK, I want cheap watery beer. Easier to drink a lot of it ;)
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:23 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:However, for getting DRUNK, I want cheap watery beer. Easier to drink a lot of it ;)

I refer to it as utility beer

:cheers:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:37 pm

Steve110 wrote:In my opinion, if you dig Pabst and other shitty beers and you enjoy drinking it then consider yourself lucky! All these snobs with their delicate sensibilities and shit have to pay like 3 times as much to get just as drunk! :lol:

This is where I have to say...shitty beer??
    Ich verstehe NICHT!!!! :lol:
    Not shitty to me in the slightest.
    Ha - trying to defend Pabst to some of you folk is akin to trying to defend folk metal to Stach - exhausting and pointless, so I now will proceed to roll over and play dead. (plus I need to make dinner :P )
    :lol: :cheers:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Steve110
    Petty Officer

by Steve110 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:00 pm

Laura wrote:

Ha - trying to defend Pabst to some of you folk is akin to trying to defend folk metal to Stach - exhausting and pointless, so I now will proceed to roll over and play dead. (plus I need to make dinner :P )

Just an expression! I don't drink beer at all. Pass the rum please! :shots:
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:03 pm

Not if the beer is 10-15+% :D

Either way, if im drinking to get drunk pass the whiskey.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:07 pm

not really true - those craft beers can be much higher alcohol by volume than pabst. i might pay more per beer but i only need half as much to get drunk plus i like the taste way better. it's a wash in terms of price and quality is 1000000% better.

if there are no better options though i go with PBR. to me it actually tastes like something vs bud or corona. just me though.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:56 pm

Laura wrote:Stoverkill - I don't know if you can relate to this at all age-wise (I'm 50)....buuut....
    There was a time long long ago in the US of A when microbrews or "fancy" beers did not exist - or if they did in any form, nobody gave a shit...I'm talking the 70s (and certainly before that) into the 80s. When we were visiting with my sister & husband in Utah a few weeks ago, we had some fun lol's on all the beers that were KING back in the day (at least in the states of Illinois & Wisonsin). This is the list we came up with:

Miller
    Budweiser
    Hamms
    Michelob
    Blatz
    Schlitz
    Strohs
    Pabst
    Busch

Because that is the beer I was weaned :lol: on so to speak - I still love it - especially Bud and Pabst!

I have a very take no prisoners/NO apologies attitude toward my love of cheap American beer....so deal with it. :trashdrink: :lol:

LOL!

In hight school we used to drink this :lol: http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/447/1325

I'm not quite 50, but I know quite a bit about cheap beer. PBR, Schlitz, Old Style, Milwaukee's Beast, Natural Light, Mickey's wide-mouth (I guess they call that malt liqour here, but whatever).... we drank all that crap in HS and college. Once I got older and I could afford good beers, of course I love them waaaay more than the cheap crap, but I just can't drink it all day loooooong. Especially in Texas in the summers when it's 110F and your at the baseball game or something... the last thing I want is a Guinness or some other heavy beer..... Bud light please :beerwink:

Basically, I love all beers, and all beer is good because all beers serve a good purpose...... even the cheap ones :beerbang:

**i love that last part so much, I'm making it my signature :)
    SURVIVOR:
    70K1 | 70K2 | BTH | 70K3 | 70K4 | 70K5 | 70K6 | 70K7 | 70K8 | 70K9

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:09 pm

^^^ :cheers:
    Yep - I like all beers too but the lighter & cheaper ones seem to suit me best for many reasons. :beerwink:
    Going back to the beer list I posted...ya just gotta love beers with names like Blatz, Schiltz, & Pabst! ...some of the German folk who came to Wisconsin in the 1800s-early 1900s and started breweries there. (my German ancestry also settled in Wisconsin in the 1800s - wish I could say they were brewers back then. :lol: (rather they were carpenters and masons so sayeth the family history.)
    Skwizgar
    Petty Officer

by Skwizgar » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:27 pm

Laura wrote:
    stoverkill wrote:
    Monmisreal wrote:It was nice, I guess I was one of the only people drinking Singha because it was the only beer I kept ordering that they always had. After the first night I had to remember which places usually had Guiness if I wanted to drink that once most were sold out.

Yeah it was nice for me too, since all these BEER SNOBS in here refused to drink Bud light, I was the only one drinking it and they never ran out :P

Stoverkill - I don't know if you can relate to this at all age-wise (I'm 50)....buuut....

Miller
    Budweiser
    Hamms
    Michelob
    Blatz
    Schlitz
    Strohs
    Pabst
    Busch

Heh. Strohs. I grew up in the Detroit area in the '70s-'80s, and in addition to all the beer you listed we also slurped a lot of :
    Carling Black Label (cheap and tasty)
    Mickeys (big mouths)
    Labatts
    Moosehead
    Molson
    Milwakee's best
    Red White and Blue
    Old Style
    Schaefer
    Olympia
    Old Milwaukee

And they all seemed to taste better in a Ford van with airbrushed scenes of vikings slaying wizards on the outside, and thick shag carpet from wall to wall (including the floor and ceiling) on the inside.
    Amon Amarth - Gorgoroth - (the reanimated corps of) Celtic Frost - Bloodhag -[b] [b]- um, what where we talking about?
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:33 pm

SHAG carpeting - you're killin' me over here! :lol:
    And how the hell did I forget to include Labatts, Molson, Old Milwaukee, Milwaukee's Best, and especially OLD STYLE???!!! On my recent trip, we reminisced about those too. ;)
    :lol:
    :cheers:
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:33 am

Steve110 wrote:
    Laura wrote:

Just an expression! I don't drink beer at all. Pass the rum please! :shots:

Oh, no problem-o.* And you don't drink beer at all? :shock:

* and I'll try not to get too bent out of shape if anyone disses my beloved cheap American beer (or Fosters :P ) onbroad. :lol: :lol: :trashdrink: :trashdrink: :trashdrink:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:45 am

i don't mean to dis your beer Laura! if you like it, have at it! it's not like the ship has much better choices! i just like the wonderful world of craft beer that's all. but as i mentioned i will drink a tall boy at a metal show like anyone else.
    ejd715
    Petty Officer

by ejd715 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:50 am

I know my beer snob-ness gets the best of me at times. I would be just happy having Sierra Nevada Pale on the cruise. However, in light of trying to loose weight, i think i will just be drinking miller lite on the boat.
    2011-#3500 (barely survived!)
    2012-#4025 (piece of cake!)
    BOH HERE WE COME!!!!

Aeon The Crown Ex Deo Flotsam & Jetsam Harm Helstar Heathen King Diamond Kreator Old Man's Child Pain Solution.45 Sanctification Sinister Susperia Sybreed Zonaria
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:43 am

WizardBeast wrote:i don't mean to dis your beer Laura! if you like it, have at it! it's not like the ship has much better choices! i just like the wonderful world of craft beer that's all. but as i mentioned i will drink a tall boy at a metal show like anyone else.

Huh huh... Rhia likes tall boys. Huh huh.

SURVIVOR:
    70K1 | 70K2 | BTH | 70K3 | 70K4 | 70K5 | 70K6 | 70K7 | 70K8 | 70K9

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    June
    Petty Officer

by June » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:12 pm

Someone of you know the Amsterdam Maximator and the "bière du démon"?
    Bien-être: état d'esprit produit par la contemplation des ennuis d'autrui.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:21 pm

gnoff wrote:
    Laura wrote:Oh, no problem-o.* And you don't drink beer at all? :shock:

* and I'll try not to get too bent out of shape if anyone disses my beloved cheap American beer (or Fosters :P ) onbroad. :lol: :lol: :trashdrink: :trashdrink: :trashdrink:

I'll share a PBR with ya at the pre-party if available :cheers:

me three! :3drunks:
    Steve110
    Petty Officer

by Steve110 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:37 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    gnoff wrote:

me three! :3drunks:

I'll share a rum and coke with you! :lol: :whisky:
    eric
    Oiler

by eric » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:12 pm

Just give me Beer !!

:givebeer:

and

:shred:

But, I do love craft beer over other beer.

grasshopper's are great also !!! Love them !
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:14 pm

eric wrote:Just give me Beer !!

and

mmm! fancy ice cream drinks!
    eric
    Oiler

by eric » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:24 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    eric wrote:Just give me Beer !!

and

mmm! fancy ice cream drinks!

With so many different mixes to enjoy:
    Chilled Chocolate Grasshopper
    Coffee Grasshopper
    Cool Grasshopper
    Creamy Grasshopper
    Dead Grasshopper
    Dirty Grasshopper
    Drunken Grasshopper
    Flying Grasshopper
    Frozen Grasshopper
    Grasshopper
    Grasshopper Martini
    Heavy-D
    Oiler

by Heavy-D » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:29 pm

might have read over it, but was there wine available last year? and if so, any good french or australian ones? south afrika also approved.
    And prices?

last few months i rather drink a few bottles of red wine then whisky all night ..
    http://www.totalworlddomination.eu
    https://www.facebook.com/Soundguybe

Cruising with Vomitory, Dark Funeral and Bodyfarm
    ---------------------------

I have two work speeds. If you don't like this one you're going to hate the other one.
    Heavy-D
    Oiler

by Heavy-D » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:19 am

yeah ok, but a bottle of 120$ wine i will not just gulp down ;)
    http://www.totalworlddomination.eu
    https://www.facebook.com/Soundguybe

Cruising with Vomitory, Dark Funeral and Bodyfarm
    ---------------------------

I have two work speeds. If you don't like this one you're going to hate the other one.
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:01 am

gnoff wrote:

:viking: yay! and also :cheers: to Rhia and anyone else who wants to join me in a PBR toast (if they have it at the pre-party, that is :beerwink: )

and just so I don't forget gnoff - I have a few silly beer related items for you that I picked up in Park City a few weeks ago - remind me if I forget to give them to you onbroad. :P
    soundcurve
    Chief Petty Officer

by soundcurve » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:47 am

Laura wrote: :viking: yay! and also :cheers: to Rhia and anyone else who wants to join me in a PBR toast (if they have it at the pre-party, that is :beerwink: )

Sure, I 'll throw down a PBR with ya if around. Apparently it is "hipster" beer now. That and Natty Bo in Baltimore. Personal preference though is mixed drinks. By the time you feel much from beer you are bloated so normally pass (granted I drink piss water light to reduce calories/carbs so that is probably the main issue). Last full body beer I had that I really enjoyed was Serra Nevada Torpedo http://www.sierranevada.com/beers/torpedo.html
    I am sure if I wasn't a t1 diabetic I would test a lot more full bodied beer but too much hidden bullshit in them that isn't worth the risk for me in the end.

Beer aside, this is more like it! I've tried em all and find black the best.
    Or for a sweet 3 carb drink mix with diet coke. This is a staple for me.
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:48 am

Laura wrote: (if they have it at the pre-party, that is :beerwink: )

I dont think ive ever been to small metal venue where the PBR didnt flow like water :lol: :lol:
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:49 am

soundcurve wrote:Image

:? I got soooo sick on that one night that it took me close to 5 years to even be willing to try it even in a mixed drink
    soundcurve
    Chief Petty Officer

by soundcurve » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:56 am

Monmisreal wrote: :? I got soooo sick on that one night that it took me close to 5 years to even be willing to try it even in a mixed drink

:lol: Yea, a lot of folk start off drinking this for their first hard booze since it sweet. A great deal outgrow it (or have a bad experience and never look back). Luckily the only thing I screwed up in my rookie days of drinking was wine (thought it was grape juice, whoops) and jagermeister( no regrets there giving that one up - when people start throwing shots of that around you know the night is going south :lol: ) My last step into new booze was gin. Gin and diet tonic is a refreshing drink.

Though for most cases I go with what I know. Don't want any hangovers of the sort on this cruise.
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:58 am

soundcurve wrote: :lol: Yea, a lot of folk start off drinking this for their first hard booze since it sweet. A great deal outgrow it (or have a bad experience and never look back). Luckily the only thing I screwed up in my rookie days of drinking was wine (thought it was grape juice, whoops) and jagermeister( no regrets there giving that one up - when people start throwing shots of that around you know the night is going south :lol: ) My last step into new booze was gin. Gin and diet tonic is a refreshing drink.

I lived in New Orleans for 10 years so SoCo was pretty much the drink of choice. After two straight nights of binge drinking with straight soco I dont think I can drink it straight ever again :lol: :lol:
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:22 am

Alcohol?.....YES PLEASE :beerwink:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:34 am

I take several of your finest alcohols, barkeep.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:42 am

viathyn wrote:I take several of your finest alcohols, barkeep.

and make it a stiffy :beerwink:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:22 am

Mike - funny that PBR is a "hipster" drink now - not even sure what a hipster is exactly - but I have a hunch that I'm not one. :lol:
    Thought of another reason why I like (weaker) beers like PBR, Miller & Bud...
    I tend to do 3 things very fast - walk fast, talk fast, and drink fast. If I made a regular habit of drinking anything stronger at a gig or party...I'd be like this in no time. :stagger:
    ....and very hungover the next day. :beerwink:

2 things I try to avoid like The Plague! :lol:
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:26 am

i remember a bud last year was $4- the cheapest...maybe $4 and change. I remember a Jager shot was $5 (not bad and they hooked you up if you bought it at the pool bar on top of the outside stage), I remember getting some sort of strawberry frosted drink that was 90% rum for around $8
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:28 am

Blackfhyre wrote:i remember a bud last year was $4- the cheapest...maybe $4 and change. I remember a Jager shot was $5 (not bad and they hooked you up if you bought it at the pool bar on top of the outside stage), I remember getting some sort of strawberry frosted drink that was 90% rum for around $8

THAT! my friend...is a MIAMI VICE!!!...YUMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYY :beerbang:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    soundcurve
    Chief Petty Officer

by soundcurve » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:38 pm

Laura wrote:Mike - funny that PBR is a "hipster" drink now - not even sure what a hipster is exactly - but I have a hunch that I'm not one. :lol:
    Thought of another reason why I like (weaker) beers like PBR, Miller & Bud...
    I tend to do 3 things very fast - walk fast, talk fast, and drink fast. If I made a regular habit of drinking anything stronger at a gig or party...I'd be like this in no time. :stagger:
    ....and very hungover the next day. :beerwink:

2 things I try to avoid like The Plague! :lol:

Yea, something I avoid as well mainly cause I prefer having control. I don't bother drinking while a band I like is playing. Need my hands free to go ape shit if the moment strikes :lol: . Last year I drank a ton of water too cause of the motion sickness stuff I was taking made me thirsty all the time. I have a pretty high tolerance though I avoid testing just for the sake of it. Rather be enjoying what I am drinking. With that said, the SoCo shall flow! :whisky: :bmhorns:
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:02 pm

gnoff - the items are small so you should be able to fit them in your suitcase!
    In other words - I did not buy you a case of this from Wasatch Brewery... :lol:
    http://www.wasatchbeers.com/polygporter.html

the joke of course is that there are a lot of Mormons in the state of Utah - git it??? :lol:
    (although not in Park City where my sister lives part of the year)
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:06 pm

debborah1 wrote:THAT! my friend...is a MIAMI VICE!!!...YUMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYY :beerbang:

now all we need is Don Johnson
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553