Post Reply 412 posts
70K 2012 PICS
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: 70K 2012 PICS

by Goddess of Metal » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:04 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:Very cool! I think Jake's is the best :lol:

many more to come later, but enjoy the 1st batch!

Bill...your sad face pics rule!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:54 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:Very cool! I think Jake's is the best :lol:

many more to come later, but enjoy the 1st batch!

Bill...your sad face pics rule!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

thank you Margie! It was fun for me, and I'm glad other people enjoy them too!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:40 am

Is Ryan wearing his orange Earplugs all the Time? Or is it only when Kate is near? :mrgreen:
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived - 2021 - definetly maybe NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:41 am

I'm hoping this is a photoshop:

DrinkMoxie wrote:Image

This guy deserves some Immortal make-up:

Great pics all round Bill!
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:52 am

Deathbringer was really "bringing it" in that one ^^^^^

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:48 am

Lala wrote:Is Ryan wearing his orange Earplugs all the Time? Or is it only when Kate is near? :mrgreen:

It's the only way I could handle being around her :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:26 am

Ravenlord wrote:I'm hoping this is a photoshop:

yes, thought it was fairly obvious haha
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:50 am

Oh fuck that snowy sad face is golden!
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:23 pm

Excellent pics bill! no sad Gnoff? i think you got everyone else! hahahh.

i LOVED seeing all the Creep and Wizardbeast buttons in the pics! for believability, Kent's pic and Donn's first one really look sad!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:30 pm

WizardBeast wrote:Excellent pics bill! no sad Gnoff? i think you got everyone else! hahahh.

i LOVED seeing all the Creep and Wizardbeast buttons in the pics! for believability, Kent's pic and Donn's first one really look sad!

Rhia.. go back to the page before, more pics there

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:40 pm

viathyn wrote:Oh fuck that snowy sad face is golden!

Agreed!!! Maybe he's sad because when he got to Grand Cayman he realized he forgot to put on his heavy black eye-makeup :cry: (which I must say he looks awesome wicked in :cool: ) and didn't feel like going back to the ship. :lol:

By the way, Bill - all of these pictures are great - FANTASTIC and fun idea!! (although, as you recall, I almost flat out refused to frown for you....hard for me to do! :lol: :lol: )

2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:07 pm

Laura wrote:This is the best version (taken with Kate's camera ;) ) of the post-Orphaned Land group shot - one of my favorites from the cruise so far...not only because there are so many great peeps in it - but that gig is in my top three faves from the whole cruise. :D

Also - here is a link to my 2012 70K Tons of Metal photo album from facebook - I'm hoping this link will work - even for those non-facebookers. :beerwink:
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 8a23c0158d

I LOVE THISSSS!!!!.....too bad I missed the photo op :bangers:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:14 pm

Lala wrote:While waiting for more Pics from Moxie - this is Grave Digger

Um...Kevin......the stage is .......THIS way!....Great pic!........I think Kev should be the only one in color and the rest of the pic be in black and white...that would be sweet
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:55 pm

debborah1 wrote:I think Kev should be the only one in color and the rest of the pic be in black and white...that would be sweet

Barry White would say: I'll do for you everything you want me to .....

2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived - 2021 - definetly maybe NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:14 pm

Lala wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:I think Kev should be the only one in color and the rest of the pic be in black and white...that would be sweet

Barry White would say: I'll do for you everything you want me to .....

:lol: I approve :lol:

I was posing for an updated avatar photo (that was similar to the one last year :bangers:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:41 pm

that rules, hahaha the Viceroy stands out nicely!
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:43 pm

Love the pics Bill. Great stuff!
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:27 pm

Lala wrote:Is Ryan wearing his orange Earplugs all the Time? Or is it only when Kate is near? :mrgreen:

I can be pretty obnoxious :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:29 pm

:lol: :lol: I fail at looking sad. It just kinda looks like im trying to look down my girl's shirt and just being disappointed
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:30 pm

Monmisreal wrote::lol: :lol: I fail at looking sad. It just kinda looks like im trying to look down my girl's shirt and just being disappointed

I see a karate kick to the head in your future :lol:

KDibildeaux wrote:

You certainly can ;)
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:31 pm

mooyagi wrote:I see a karate kick to the head in your future :lol:

He made me laugh right before taking it so it was hard to look all sads
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:33 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:

You certainly can ;)

Takes one to know one, hun ;)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:34 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:I can be pretty obnoxious :lol:

You certainly can ;)

Takes one to know one, hun ;)

Yeah it does! :beerbang:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:55 pm

Monmisreal wrote::lol: :lol: I fail at looking sad. It just kinda looks like im trying to look down my girl's shirt and just being disappointed

I can't imagine it's disappointing in there haha... but yeah, her sad face makes up for yours

And, thanks OneNight... it was cool gabbin' with ya whilst stuck in line!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:55 pm

Wasn't sure of the best place to put this - maybe could create a thread for "2012 reviews" or something.

Anyway:

http://www.examiner.com/metal-music-in- ... l-director

Some interesting bits from the article:

- 2,051 passengers representing 55 countries from every continent, compared to 2,038 passengers from 49 nations in 2011
    - Andy said in a news conference that the 2011 lineup "could not be beat."
    - the problems with the pooldeck stage were caused by "a miscalculation in crane measurements".
    Upcoming Gigs:

2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:32 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:I can't imagine it's disappointing in there haha... but yeah, her sad face makes up for yours

Isnt at all, that picture makes it look like I got hit with the moron stick over and over again :party:
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:32 pm

cowboy71 wrote:- the problems with the pooldeck stage were caused by "a miscalculation in crane measurements".

Ill take that over last year's plywood surprise :lol:
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:56 pm

Monmisreal wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:- the problems with the pooldeck stage were caused by "a miscalculation in crane measurements".

Ill take that over last year's plywood surprise :lol:

I brought a bunch of tennis balls this year to cover those exposed pipes with :lol:

Since we didn't need them, i just left 'em in the windjammer
    SURVIVOR:
    70K1 | 70K2 | BTH | 70K3 | 70K4 | 70K5 | 70K6 | 70K7 | 70K8 | 70K9

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:02 pm

One thing with the pooldeck though - was it just my perception, or was the DECK raised, but not the stage too?

It just felt like the visability was lesser due to the raised deck.

Just a small thing that didn't make much different to me as I'm about 6 foot 2, but for shorter peeps it might have been more noticable.
    Upcoming Gigs:

2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:07 pm

cowboy71 wrote:One thing with the pooldeck though - was it just my perception, or was the DECK raised, but not the stage too?

It just felt like the visability was lesser due to the raised deck.

Just a small thing that didn't make much different to me as I'm about 6 foot 2, but for shorter peeps it might have been more noticable.

Didn't have a problem with seeing the bands.
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:46 pm

But it was harder to watch a show while sitting with your feet in the pool. However, I still loved the new stage.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:01 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:But it was harder to watch a show while sitting with your feet in the pool. However, I still loved the new stage.

even though I couldn't really see much, enjoying shows from the pool was one of my absolute favorite things!!!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:48 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:But it was harder to watch a show while sitting with your feet in the pool. However, I still loved the new stage.

even though I couldn't really see much, enjoying shows from the pool was one of my absolute favorite things!!!

Didn't do it this time but did last year. It was very nice
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:04 pm

The zombie-like gathering the pool during candlemasses first set was just awesome. One by one more people went into the pool to just stand there all :bangers: in a line
    wildchild
    Chief Petty Officer

by wildchild » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:57 pm

These are my favouries :

We took this pic at dinner the last night, I believe we were 9 nations in this pic

Best T-shirt on the cruise ! And LOL at Donns face in the back :lol:
    Deck 3 # 3506 2011
    Deck 2 # 2599 2012
    Of all the things I´ve lost, I miss my mind the most...

70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2011
    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2012
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:58 am

Monmisreal wrote:The zombie-like gathering the pool during candlemasses first set was just awesome. One by one more people went into the pool to just stand there all :bangers: in a line

yes, I sat there and was pleased watching it!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:39 am

cowboy71 wrote:Some interesting bits from the article:

- 2,051 passengers representing 55 countries from every continent, compared to 2,038 passengers from 49 nations in 2011

So, I'm guessing Rob was the one from Antarctica? :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:42 am

wildchild wrote:These are my favouries :

We took this pic at dinner the last night, I believe we were 9 nations in this pic

Best T-shirt on the cruise ! And LOL at Donns face in the back :lol:

Those pics are great and that tshirt is of highest quality :boobs:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:11 am

:lol: them are some big melons!
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:20 pm

KDibildeaux wrote::lol: them are some big melons!

that chick is hot!
Post Reply 412 posts