Post Reply 180 posts
Does any 1 band guarantee your NEXT cruise ?
    mooyagi
    Captain

Re: Does any 1 band guarantee your NEXT cruise ?

by mooyagi » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:07 am

It may be a bit different for Tool because the band has always kept more of a "shadowy" type of image. For me, the band seemed to try and shy away from having a presence on stage and let the music take center stage. I generally like bands that have great stage presence but for some reason it seemed to work when Tool played. I was also sitting pretty far back, as it was an arena show and I had seats in the lower seating level, off the floor, on the far end from the stage, so I was fine sitting back, letting myself fall into the music and enjoying the artsy fartsy videos that were shown on two screens above and to the sides of the stage. Maybe the experience would have been much different had I been in GA on the floor.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Inquisitor
    Midshipman

by Inquisitor » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:56 am

Simple answer. Viathyn :shred:
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:48 am

Inquisitor wrote:Simple answer. Viathyn :shred:

:bangers:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    Rab
    Chief Petty Officer

by Rab » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:25 am

1 band for me is blood bath
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:26 am

Inquisitor wrote:Simple answer. Viathyn :shred:

I think it's safe to say we'll be there anyways! Unlikely as a performer, though :|

Perhaps one day, glorious rider of unicorns!
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

• Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:27 pm

mooyagi wrote:It may be a bit different for Tool because the band has always kept more of a "shadowy" type of image. For me, the band seemed to try and shy away from having a presence on stage and let the music take center stage. I generally like bands that have great stage presence but for some reason it seemed to work when Tool played. I was also sitting pretty far back, as it was an arena show and I had seats in the lower seating level, off the floor, on the far end from the stage, so I was fine sitting back, letting myself fall into the music and enjoying the artsy fartsy videos that were shown on two screens above and to the sides of the stage. Maybe the experience would have been much different had I been in GA on the floor.

Sounds like a cool gig! Porcupine Tree is another band that uses a lot of unusual and cool videos live - so much so, that on one of the tours I saw them at the Vic Theatre (2009 I think), there were times during the show that the video and pure sound was dominant and the band was almost in total darkness where you could just see their outlines. It was very cool actually.

I'm off work today and as usual spending too much time on music related stuff. :P ....found this old video of Maynard with Tool doing Undertow live in London in 1994. Not too shadowy here :P - just freakishly :cool: and awesome. (to me anyway ;) )
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmBFn4t5 ... re=related
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:11 pm

I can't honestly think of a single band that would guarantee my booking... however, I'm sure I'll be booking 70000 Tons Part 3: Return of the Metal: The sequel to the Sequal: The Movie: The Cruise no matter what - so long as I can afford it!
    13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    AeonianSorrow-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Arð-/-Avantasia-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Clouds-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Godthrymm-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Konvent-/-Krypts-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-LightFieldReverie-/-Loss-/-TheManEatingTree-/-MarianasRest-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Primordial-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-Sojourner-/-Strigoi-/-TempleOfVoid-/-TombOfFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-Winterfylleth-/-WoeUntoMe-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-/-Wormwood

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-Candlemass-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kampfar-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing-/-Tiamat-/-Vreid
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:11 pm

Bands that don't tour the US will grab my attention. Bal Sagoth, Emperor, or Holy Moses are good examples.
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:19 pm

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:Bands that don't tour the US will grab my attention. Bal Sagoth, Emperor, or Holy Moses are good examples.

I saw Bal Sagoth at Heathen Crusade 2 in 2007. I was looking forward to seeing them but their performance fell flat. I quickly got bored by their show. I would love to see Emperor again.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:41 pm

Rab wrote:1 band for me is blood bath

I agree. Bloodbath would guarantee that I am booked on whatever cruise they are booked to play. Unless of course Bloodbath and Unexpect were booked on opposing cruises. Then I might be in a little bit of a pickle...Image
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:23 am

Other than AHAB, Solitude Aeturnus would definitely do it for me. And a Theatre of Tragedy reunion. And probably Carach Angren too.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:04 am

lets see i don't think i have said which bands i want so lets go with Amon Amarth for BTH since they have done 70k already and Bloodbath for 70k as the heavy as fuck headliner. also Andy sell me a ticket for BTH dammit i want on that boat and ill be on 70k as well. so either way i hope to see the whole UMC crew and as many forumites as possible on both boats :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal:
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:11 pm

I thought about it a bit. Draconian would an insta-book for me, whether it's BTH or 70k.
    13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    AeonianSorrow-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Arð-/-Avantasia-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Clouds-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Godthrymm-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Konvent-/-Krypts-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-LightFieldReverie-/-Loss-/-TheManEatingTree-/-MarianasRest-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Primordial-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-Sojourner-/-Strigoi-/-TempleOfVoid-/-TombOfFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-Winterfylleth-/-WoeUntoMe-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-/-Wormwood

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-Candlemass-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kampfar-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing-/-Tiamat-/-Vreid
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:21 pm

nekrobarr wrote:I thought about it a bit. Draconian would an insta-book for me, whether it's BTH or 70k.

Wouldn't mind having them onbroad. Saw them last year, though I did wish they were a bit heavier
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:48 pm

Draconian would keep up with the Doom quota that we started this year!

Then again, so would VIRGIN BLACK! :bmhorns:
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:03 pm

Draconian would be cool, and would keep up with the doom quota, but they wouldn't make me instantly book. Ahab and/or Solitude Aeturnus would, though. I'm pretty sure Pentagram will be on the line-up for 2013, like Stratovarius cancelled, then got re-booked the following year.

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:54 pm

Sgt. B wrote:
    DJ Old Man Stares wrote:Bands that don't tour the US will grab my attention. Bal Sagoth, Emperor, or Holy Moses are good examples.

I saw Bal Sagoth at Heathen Crusade 2 in 2007. I was looking forward to seeing them but their performance fell flat. I quickly got bored by their show. I would love to see Emperor again.

i've heard from very many people that Bal Sagoth didn't sound good at that Heathen Crusade show. i almost flew to MSP from Denver just to see Bal Sagoth - so i'm kinda glad i didn't. maybe it was an off night. some people have seen them in europe and said they were great!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:39 pm

I've seen Bal-Sagoth twice, and both gigs were quite bad.
    First one was at Nosturi and apparently they didn't have their own sound engineer with them, so that accounts to some difficulties but, honestly, they were so bad I had to leave during the set. The second time was at DOM (might've been Dante's at the time), and it was a bit better. Luckily they had Skyclad as an opening act that time, so I was happy and got my money's worth. I think their biggest problem on stage is vocals and Byron isn't a showman. That stupid "evil laughter" like 1000 times a night and the plastic sword he had really ruins the show. And the vocals weren't good either.
    So I say that if you like the band, don't go see them. Ever.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:23 am

Conrad wrote:Draconian would be cool, and would keep up with the doom quota, but they wouldn't make me instantly book. Ahab and/or Solitude Aeturnus would, though. I'm pretty sure Pentagram will be on the line-up for 2013, like Stratovarius cancelled, then got re-booked the following year.

Ahab and/or Solitude Aeturnus would be pretty killer as well!

Re: Bal-Sagoth... I was also at the Heathen Crusade show when they played. I think I mentioned this to Rhia, but I thought they sounded okay, but I think that was simply due to the fact I was in awe of simply being able to see Bal-Sagoth, since they never really tour, much less tour the U.S. That was also the first time I had attended anything close to a metal festival, so I think that also added to the 'awe' factor for me. I just didn't want to let anything get me down about the whole experience. I do remember there being problem's with Byron's mic during the HC performance; I believe his spoken parts were 'broken', but the raspy/"sung" parts were just fine.
    13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):

Wishlist (Repeats):
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:28 am

No band ensures me being there :(
    Can't go without my girlfriend again, so it will be a tough and expensive challenge to be there again next year.
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:37 pm

Memnoch wrote:I've seen Bal-Sagoth twice, and both gigs were quite bad.
    First one was at Nosturi and apparently they didn't have their own sound engineer with them, so that accounts to some difficulties but, honestly, they were so bad I had to leave during the set. The second time was at DOM (might've been Dante's at the time), and it was a bit better. Luckily they had Skyclad as an opening act that time, so I was happy and got my money's worth. I think their biggest problem on stage is vocals and Byron isn't a showman. That stupid "evil laughter" like 1000 times a night and the plastic sword he had really ruins the show. And the vocals weren't good either.
    So I say that if you like the band, don't go see them. Ever.

yeah, thanks for that input. sounds awful! honestly i haven't been listening to them much anymore, i was more into them when i was younger, but Black Moon Broods Over Lemuria is still my favorite....and still rules when i hear it on iTunes, some of the other stuff actually annoys me. i'm sure i couldn't handle the evil laugh every 5 minutes, and a plastic sword would have me in hysterics! yikes.

did you see Skyclad with or without Walkyier?
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:02 pm

WizardBeast wrote:did you see Skyclad with or without Walkyier?

Seen them twice, both times without Martin. :cry:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:45 am

WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:48 am

2019 Wishlist:
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:18 am

Conrad wrote:Image

:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:
    13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:30 am

Kevin, what if Madder Mortem is on 70k? Would you put up with a bunch of fruity bands for it?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:11 am

Stained Class wrote:Kevin, what if Madder Mortem is on 70k? Would you put up with a bunch of fruity bands for it?

Well since I don't have any issues with the variety on 70K to begin with, of course I'd do whatever I had to get to onbroad. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:14 am

KevinP wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Kevin, what if Madder Mortem is on 70k? Would you put up with a bunch of fruity bands for it?

Well since I don't have any issues with the variety on 70K to begin with, of course I'd do whatever I had to get to onbroad. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Fair, but you have a choice now. Barge will be full of bands that you like.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:24 am

Stained Class wrote:
    KevinP wrote:

Fair, but you have a choice now. Barge will be full of bands that you like.

Well I do like all styles, just that Barge has a far higher percentage pool of bands to choose from that would please me :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:03 am

KevinP wrote:Well I do like all styles

huh?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:26 am

Stained Class wrote:

huh?

I don't consider fruit metal a valid style, so......
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:53 am

KevinP wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

huh?

I'm an elitist prick, so......

Right, sorry I forgot about that ;)
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:39 pm

KevinP wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

huh?

Geez this made me laugh :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:05 am

KevinP wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

huh?

How aboot body function metal?
    13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):

Wishlist (Repeats):
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:24 am

nekrobarr wrote:
    KevinP wrote:I don't consider fruit metal a valid style, so......

How aboot body function metal?

then there's always Booty Function metal! :boobs: :wank:
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:55 am

Ulysses Siren....would def be a shoe in for me......as I would be coming with them!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • baileydawn
    Oiler

by baileydawn » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:10 pm

If they brought Nightwish back, or Sonata Artica.. Yep. I would be on that boat lol.
  • cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:46 pm

I think only a King Diamond or Mercyful Fate or both headline would bring me back, Martin Walkyier reunion with Skyclad or I suddenly find I have a lot more disposable income to piss away. Most of the bands I really really want to see are too underground or aren't popular enough to even be on UMC's radar.
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
  • Outliar
    Wiper

by Outliar » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:58 pm

Crumbsuckers or Deadhorse \m/
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:16 am

maybe i first should go to introduce topic first, since i haven't been posting for quite a while now LOL

however, what kind of fan would i be if i didn't say heidevolk?!

seriously, i have seen 2 shows of them in the last 2 weeks and i really, really, really, really, am convinced that they should be abroad in 2013.
    when they presented the 4th album last week it was awesome. it was like listening to them for the very first time again when my head exploded and a new metalhead was born.
    besides the music they are real easygoing people

besides both points, if heidevolk is announced wendy will book immediately as well
    she will only book when there is a better line up then last year.....

so andy, please get me abroad for next year to!!!!!!!!!!
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?