Post Reply 2575 posts
The BARGE TO HELL 2012 Megathread
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: The BARGE TO HELL Is Coming!

by cowboy71 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:17 pm

Has the marketing machine been working as hard for BTH as it has for 70K 2011/2012?

Reason I ask is that for 70K, blabbermouth would post every single time there was a band announcement - and the post would happen pretty damn soon after it was announced on facebook, twitter and here.

For BTH though, blabbermouth has not posted any of the announcements from the last few days.

I'm impressed that fully half the lineup has been announced prior to booking opening up - would love that to happen for 70k 2013. Would give me a good indication of whether I needed to do extreme amounts of grovelling to my wife to let me go or not :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:43 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Has the marketing machine been working as hard for BTH as it has for 70K 2011/2012?

Reason I ask is that for 70K, blabbermouth would post every single time there was a band announcement - and the post would happen pretty damn soon after it was announced on facebook, twitter and here.

For BTH though, blabbermouth has not posted any of the announcements from the last few days.

I'm impressed that fully half the lineup has been announced prior to booking opening up - would love that to happen for 70k 2013. Would give me a good indication of whether I needed to do extreme amounts of grovelling to my wife to let me go or not :P

I would think that UMC was waiting to send out the press release until this last slate of announcements was finished. Heck, given the special pre-registration, they may not announce anything to the general public until pre-booking starts.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:59 pm

There was a full-page ad in the latest issue of Inferno Magazine. Don't remember whether there were any bands announced at that time, but it said "book your cabin NOW". The next issue should be out tomorrow; I'll see if there's any ads there.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:48 pm

Here's the ad form the March issue of Inferno, no bands on it yet:

Wishlist:
  • Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:32 am

I'm not too convinced yet to be honest. The only bands that would really excite me so far are the old school ones (Sanctuary, Artillery, Sacred Reich, Paradise Lost, Sodom...) which I hadn't expected on it before they started booking.

Hmmm I now realise that I missed the announcement of Soilwork. That's pretty cool as well though!
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:03 am

Hypocrisy, Paradise Lost, Possessed, Rotting Christ and Sólstafir for me. And I've seen all of those before, and will see most again on summer festivals.
    I'm thinking of waiting a bit until I decide what to do.
    Because I'm paying for the whole cabin this time, cancellation fee would be $400 if we decide to go to 70k instead.
    Wishlist:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:59 am

The dates for 70k would be much appreciated. And my humble request is that you book no Nordic bands except Emperor. Oh, and no Arkona. :D
    Wishlist:
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:14 am

Full album stream available bitches

http://kaaoszine.fi/ennakkokuuntelu-dawn-rise-phoenix/

;) ;) if you didn't already get the hint \/ \/ \/
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:01 am

Memnoch wrote:The dates for 70k would be much appreciated. And my humble request is that you book no Nordic bands except Emperor. Oh, and no Arkona. :D

Haha.. no way! They will have to book at least 25 finnish bands to keep me happy :bangers:
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:05 am

gnoff wrote:Oh, and to Andy and Co at UMC:
    Brilliant to have so many bands announced before you start booking, and to open booking well in advance, I like it!

Do the same for 70k please :)
    I'd like the dates for the next 70k too, or info on that it's not decided yet or whatever, I'm gonna try and do both anyhow, I just need to plan it with my work and crap

Book more Swedish melo/thrashy death too, you know you want to!
    I'll help you out a bit to get started:
    Amon Amarth, Aeon, At The Gates, The Haunted, The Crown, Bloodbath, Witchery, Arise, This Ending

+1 for everything Gnoff said. Rather than Swedish thrashy melodeath I'm happy with any melodeath :mrgreen:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Rab
    Chief Petty Officer

by Rab » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:07 am

so far there are only 7 bands im really excited for out of the 20 and 1 i could care less about and 1 i hope dose not make the boat due to some horrible accident that reflects the horribleness of there music. the rest are bands i am kinda familar with or not familar at all and will check out
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:04 am

gnoff wrote:Oh, and to Andy and Co at UMC:
    Brilliant to have so many bands announced before you start booking, and to open booking well in advance, I like it!

Do the same for 70k please :)
    I'd like the dates for the next 70k too, or info on that it's not decided yet or whatever, I'm gonna try and do both anyhow, I just need to plan it with my work and crap

Book more Swedish melo/thrashy death too, you know you want to!
    I'll help you out a bit to get started:
    Amon Amarth, Aeon, At The Gates, The Haunted, The Crown, Bloodbath, Witchery, Arise, This Ending

Yup, UMC's done a good job thus far with band announcements and roll out for Barge. I recall last year a lot of panicking as promo codes were coming out and people were trying to book immediately. Glad they gave us a couple of days to get things settled before booking opens. Got my promo code email last night. Ready to book!
  • STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:54 pm

Yes that is all good, in fact great for you faithful Bargers! But Dammit UMC , 70K news is required NOW!!!
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:58 pm

I'll be going on the Barge.

By the way why are Solstafir playing on it? :roll:
    They don't even write metal
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:26 pm

Metalwrath wrote:I'll be going on the Barge.

Nice - I believe I owe you a Foster's (that I kinda bogarted from you during the muster drill) :lol: :3drunks:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:33 pm

Welcome back! See you on broad. :bangers:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:07 pm

Have a blast my metal brothers n' sisters and I'll see some of ya on 70K 2013. Only one must-see for me so far (Artillery) so someone get lots of video k? ;)
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:13 pm

rootleaf wrote:I skipped Nightwish's first show for Samael. I waited an hour before all 4 Samael and MDB sets to get on the rail, so to me they were both packed because I couldn't see anything but people behind me. I did swing by the Nightwish show in the theater after Samael finished up and it was the fullest show I saw for sure. And Nightwish and Overkill and all those bands are still relatively unknown bands. Ask any non-metal head who they are and you'll mostly get blank stares. Ask them who Slayer, Iron Maiden, Pantera, or any of those are and most will have at least heard of them. McDonald's sells more hamburgers than local burger places, doesn't mean their burger is better.

I fail to see the relovance of this post as we are talking about a cruise ful of metalheads and not a cruise full of people who don't listen to metal in the first place as they aren't a factor in these cruises or band bookings whatsoever
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:36 pm

Yay! See you there :mrgreen:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:41 pm

cabinmates and I are ready to book asap tomorrow - Barge will be my 6th metal stag (w/o my s.o.) trip in 3 years and may be my last for at least a few years - so going out in style - Barge-style!
    :trashdrink: :trashdrink: :trashdrink: :beerhorns: :beerhorns: :beerhorns:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:43 am

Happy booking day, y'all!!! :P :P
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:20 am

gnoff wrote:My fate is now in the hands of the beast

I'll be bunking with two of my wives :shock:

Perhaps I should ask Nick if he wants to share cabin with Ryan, and have Kate in my cabin, having all 3 of my wives in there?

hmm, not sure I would be able to take it, I think I'll keep Nick and make sure he can sort out the drama whenever I do something wrong :D

Nick won't be able to sort anything out since he'll be sleeping the whole time :lol:
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:54 am

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:06 am

Booking request for Kate and I sent! :deathhorns:
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:21 am

request in now Andy and co. take my money
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:27 am

on this fine day, as you all give your money away, I patiently await 70k.

I'm VERY happy, overall with Barge To Hell's line-up (except Hypocrisy, Sodom, and Paradise Lost). I hope the remaining bands to be announced leave me as thoroughly nonplussed as I am now
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • torpedo20
    Petty Officer

by torpedo20 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:47 am

Booking request has been submitted. Now we wait ... impatiently! :headbanger:
    70,000 Tons of Metal: 2011(cabin: 6031), 2012(cabin: 2551), 2013(cabin:3023), 2014(cabin:2019), 2015(cabin:6455),2016(cabin:8369), 2017(cabin:8663), 2018(cabin:9227), 2019(cabin:2358), 2020(cabin:6703)
    Barge to Hell: 2012 (cabin: 2563)
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:16 pm

mooyagi wrote:

Perhaps I should ask Nick if he wants to share cabin with Ryan, and have Kate in my cabin, having all 3 of my wives in there?

hmm, not sure I would be able to take it, I think I'll keep Nick and make sure he can sort out the drama whenever I do something wrong :D

Nick won't be able to sort anything out since he'll be sleeping the whole time :lol:

that got a laugh outta me in my office! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:17 pm

Don't worry! as you and marlo know, i've taken care of sending everything off to UMC, we have a cabin assignment, and we will be able to pay soon!
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:37 pm

i am stoked. like me, love me or hate me. see you on broad
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:39 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:i am stoked. like me, love me or hate me. see you on broad

we'll have a beer or 10!!!!!!!!! :bangers:
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:08 pm

booking submitted :wank:
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019, 70K 2020, 70K 2023
  • kjaxin
    Crewman

by kjaxin » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:01 pm

Booked! Now add Satyricon, Agalloch, Einherjer, Inquisition, Melechesh and The Devils Blood............
    Bolt Thrower, Satyricon, Einherjer, Slumber, Yob, Inquisition, Unholy, Horna, Primordial, Melechesh, Goatwhore, October Tide, Rapture
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:06 pm

I'm booked and all that jazz. But I don't feel special as I didn't get a phone call :cry: :cry: :cry:

Give me a wishlist band annoumcement and I won't need no stinkin' call :P :lol: :P
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:27 pm

gnoff wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

Don't worry! as you and marlo know, i've taken care of sending everything off to UMC, we have a cabin assignment, and we will be able to pay soon!

Good work!

I'll buy ya a few beers onbroad wifey!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! :givebeer:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:31 pm

gnoff wrote:And perhaps a few duets of karaoke?

OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bangers:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:36 pm

gnoff wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    gnoff wrote:And perhaps a few duets of karaoke?

OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bangers:

loads of fun :stagger:

:stagger: :stagger:
    and middle school dancing too!
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:23 pm

gnoff wrote:I would not accept any other type of dancing!

Or touching for that part!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

whatever, you're a hug whore!
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:12 pm

dude, i'm super sorry you're not coming...for now...but you'll change your mind!

breaking the law, breaking the law! :deathhorns:
  • DemonNIN
    Midshipman

by DemonNIN » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:16 pm

STACH100 wrote:Yes that is all good, in fact great for you faithful Bargers! But Dammit UMC , 70K news is required NOW!!!

I'm excited about 70k too...hoping we get info SOON
    \m/(-_-)\m/
    CABIN #5073 70K : 2011
    CABIN #2027 70K: 2012
    CABIN #2521 BTH 2012
    CABIN #2095 70K : 2013
    CABIN # NONE : 2014 :(
    CABIN #9669 70K: 2015
    CABIN #6707 ; 2016
    CABIN #6407 ; 2017
Post Reply 2575 posts