Post Reply 2615 posts
The BARGE TO HELL 2012 Megathread
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

Re: The BARGE TO HELL Is Coming!

by Sgt. B » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:22 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    gnoff wrote:AT THE FUCKING GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATES!!!!!!!!

What he said. :beerhorns:

Awesome addition. I finally get to see ATG. Missed them in 2008(?) & never was able to catch them back in the day. Very happy now. This makes up for the sh*t day that I have had.

:viking: :viking: :viking:
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:24 pm

Warphine wrote:.... I've never seen them so this is like a metal "bucket list" band for me.

Same here. I have an opportunity to cross another one off the list.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:50 pm

When is the Barge Forum going up? Then we can get rid of all you happy fuckers going before the 70k.

Really. I am fed up listening to all you :metalguy: :death: :deathmetal: :shred: people who piss all over 70k announcements being SO FUCKING HAPPY!!!

You all Suck

That is all

:D
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:51 pm

Fuck Edmonton. Except Jeffie, he's my boy :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:55 pm

Wow. Awesome booking.

I'm really starting to like this lineup. I'll probably just end up making a last minute decision around Thanksgiving and getting onbroad a week later. . .
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:56 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    KevinP wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:I'll withhold judgement on her helpfulness until she comes through with the special request I asked of her in the booking :D

Since when did Canadians work for the USA I.N.S. ???

Like any kind of immigrations/customs officer would prevent Kate from making it on broad :lol:

Yeah, really. I'm a great swimmer :mrgreen:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:57 pm

Great to see an announcement that had everyone so happy! I've heard very little ATG and will have to check them out some more
    kjaxin
    Crewman

by kjaxin » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:02 pm

I dig the line up so far. At the gates dont make me wet but they qualify as an old favorite.
    Bolt Thrower, Satyricon, Einherjer, Slumber, Yob, Inquisition, Unholy, Horna, Primordial, Melechesh, Goatwhore, October Tide, Rapture
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:36 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:Great to see an announcement that had everyone so happy! I've heard very little ATG and will have to check them out some more

Look no further!

World of Lies
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VHmi3CYLTI&feature=related

Nausea
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvAP-guKRWs

All Life Ends
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nykLxNwcvqE
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    rwalters
    Chief Petty Officer

by rwalters » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:52 pm

#1 BAND ON MOTHERFUCKING WISHLIST

NEVER FUCKING SEEN THEM BEFORE

SOTS EVOLVED MY TASTES IN METAL. TOP 10 ALBUM EVER MADE

LINDBERG IS GOD

HOLY SHIT

HOLY FUCK

ALREADY BETTER THAN 70K

THANK YOU FOR ONE OF THE GUARANTED HEADLINER(S)

THANK YOU FOR A FUCKING NAME

HOLY SHIT

HOLY FUCK

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    rwalters
    Chief Petty Officer

by rwalters » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:53 pm

If Tompa told me to jump off the boat, I'd probably do it.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:55 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:When is the Barge Forum going up? Then we can get rid of all you happy fuckers going before the 70k.

Really. I am fed up listening to all you :metalguy: :death: :deathmetal: :shred: people who piss all over 70k announcements being SO FUCKING HAPPY!!!

You all Suck

That is all

You're looking at it!

:metalguy: :deathmetal: :shred: :death:

:mrgreen:
    I made the Devil do it.
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:59 pm

Evil Red wrote:
    Jaimie38 wrote:When is the Barge Forum going up? Then we can get rid of all you happy fuckers going before the 70k.

You all Suck

That is all

You're looking at it!

Forum HIJACKED! We are taking over. :deathhorns:

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:00 pm

Warphine wrote:
    Evil Red wrote:

You all Suck

That is all

You're looking at it!

:deathmetal: :deathmetal: :death: :death: :shred: :shred: and :bmhorns:
    I made the Devil do it.
    rwalters
    Chief Petty Officer

by rwalters » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:05 pm

I feel that At The Gates is the best booking that any UMC cruise has ever had.

I think we all need to thank Peter Dolving for being a crazy, basically homeless lunatic who got himself kicked out of The Haunted and asking his fans for money on Facebook. This may not be possible without Peter Dolving being a nutjob.

THANKS PETE!

Oh and.....

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:08 pm

Warphine wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:Great to see an announcement that had everyone so happy! I've heard very little ATG and will have to check them out some more

Look no further!

World of Lies
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VHmi3CYLTI&feature=related

Nausea
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvAP-guKRWs

All Life Ends
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nykLxNwcvqE

Thanks! :D
    rwalters
    Chief Petty Officer

by rwalters » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:13 pm

Can't believe you didn't link her Slaughter of the Soul.

This is how everyone's alarm clock should kick off in the morning!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJme5uubkyQ

GO!

Tompa could tell me to stage dive off the top deck at the outdoor stage and I'd probably do it. He has that kind of power over me.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:02 pm

Warphine wrote:
    Evil Red wrote:

You all Suck

That is all

You're looking at it!

:beerbang: :deathhorns: :bmhorns:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:03 pm

AT THE FUCKING GATES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Okay, so I flipped out (hard) when they were announced for Metalcamp. BUT FOR BARGE? To see them on the Majesty, SEE THEM TWICE on it, perhaps meet them - I am definitely picking up a giant pretty poster of sorts to have signed and framed - I am in heaven. Metal heaven. Screw 70K and its power metal announcements, I'm home. Call me to the mother ship, its time to jump abroad Barge. RIGHT NOWWWW. I really don't see how ANY festival line up can beat this at the rate they're going.

HOLY BALLS AT THE GATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, how I found out today about the announcement which was pretty damn entertaining: Joey sent me a text to prepare for some news of the kataklysm reaction variety so I called him. He described it as listening to a porno. I was at work. At the Gates. al;ejflkanmdl;kgvj l;dkargj l;kadrjtlkr;eajfkl; jdrmlkj dlf;vgj dal;j gkdfs (sorry, another orgasm).

rwalters wrote:GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This.

And those curious about the reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJme5uubkyQ&feature=relmfu :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal:

KevinP wrote:Fuck Edmonton.

If you only knew how many points in my book you just won with that post :lol:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    rwalters
    Chief Petty Officer

by rwalters » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:19 pm

3 Bands Every Metal Fan Has To Like or We Can't Have A Productive Conversation:

Slayer
    Iron Maiden
    AT THE MOTHERFUCKING GATES!

If you want to define the 90's metal scene in one song, it's Blinded By Fear.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:21 pm

Slayer hater here. :mrgreen:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:22 pm

rwalters wrote:If you want to define the 90's metal scene in one song, it's Blinded By Fear.

:lol: I just posted listening to that song in the Engine Room. I dunno, for ATG favorite song would be a tough toss up for me between "World of Lies" and Under a Serpent Sun"
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:23 pm

Memnoch wrote:Slayer hater here. :mrgreen:

Its okay, I can love Slayer enough for the both of us :cool:
    rwalters
    Chief Petty Officer

by rwalters » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:33 pm

We need to be like this. I hope you people can come through......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RFmCENIFSs
    rwalters
    Chief Petty Officer

by rwalters » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:39 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    rwalters wrote: :lol: I just posted listening to that song in the Engine Room. I dunno, for ATG favorite song would be a tough toss up for me between "World of Lies" and Under a Serpent Sun"

I consider SOTS a top 10 album ever made so I obviously like it.

Blinded by Fear is too much of a staple for me for it to ever be moved from the top. It's in that Hallowed By Thy Name, Holy Wars, Angel of Death realm for me. Blinded by Fear is a gateway song.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:42 am

rwalters wrote:I feel that At The Gates is the best booking that any UMC cruise has ever had.

I think we all need to thank Peter Dolving for being a crazy, basically homeless lunatic who got himself kicked out of The Haunted and asking his fans for money on Facebook. This may not be possible without Peter Dolving being a nutjob.

THANKS PETE!

Oh and.....

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You ggot a point. Thaks Dolving for sucking so much ass. Get Marco back anyways :death: :death: :death:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:45 am

rwalters wrote:We need to be like this. I hope you people can come through......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RFmCENIFSs

I love all their albums, but Slaughter is one of those albums that gives me a total headrush everytime I listen to it. It's was the new generation's equivalent of Reign in Blood.

My Top 4 Bucket List bands were always: My Dying Bride, At the Gates, Artillery and Madder Mortem. So we are 3 out of 4 down now :death: :death: :death:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:50 am

vikingbitch wrote:
    rwalters wrote:GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This.

And those curious about the reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJme5uubkyQ&feature=relmfu :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal:

The only bad thing is the lack of power weenies to destroy in the pit when they yell this :cry: I wanna abuse some power weenies and tear them a new asshole :headbanger:

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHh. triple or quad post, who cares

Kingdom Fuckin' GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufn_LQg8JZQ
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Lil' Stovie
    Oiler

by Lil' Stovie » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:08 am

ma dadddie sayz no solos and too cookie eating vocalz. he no like. he want slayz and panteyhousa
    Rocking in my crib and eating dead animals
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:34 am

Ok that's a stretch dude. Pantyhousa??? lol! wtf?

Color me slack-jawed and simple-minded, but I'm not completely retarded :beerbang:
    SURVIVOR:
    70K1 | 70K2 | BTH | 70K3 | 70K4 | 70K5 | 70K6 | 70K7 | 70K8 | 70K9

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:12 am

David I was gonna ask, since I definitely missed the inside joke on it, what's up with the little Stovie thing? Is that Kevin on troll mode?
    Garminator
    Oiler

by Garminator » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:57 am

vikingbitch wrote:David I was gonna ask, since I definitely missed the inside joke on it, what's up with the little Stovie thing? Is that Kevin on troll mode?

Who said anything about trolling???

:chug:
    GRAB YOUR GARMIN & TAKE ON THE WORLD!!!!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:24 am

gnoff wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:David I was gonna ask, since I definitely missed the inside joke on it, what's up with the little Stovie thing? Is that Kevin on troll mode?

fairly fast ended up on my "foe" list, yay

I think he's funny :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:25 am

KevinP wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:

This.

The only bad thing is the lack of power weenies to destroy in the pit when they yell this :cry: I wanna abuse some power weenies and tear them a new asshole :headbanger:

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHh. triple or quad post, who cares

Kingdom Fuckin' GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufn_LQg8JZQ

The way everyone is freaking out I'm kind of expecting more of a death metal circle jerk than a pit when they're playing :shock: :?
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:38 am

mooyagi wrote:The way everyone is freaking out I'm kind of expecting more of a death metal circle jerk than a pit when they're playing :shock: :?

Haha! Even the whiners on FB are happy!

Lil' Stovie
    Oiler

by Lil' Stovie » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:13 am

gnoff wrote:fairly fast ended up on my "foe" list, yay

I like dry meat, but can no drink beerz. :cry: Daddie says no Bud Light until um dis many toes old

WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:39 am

Lil' Stovie wrote:

I like dry meat, but can no drink beerz.

i don't like dry meat at all!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:40 am

I love Lil Stovie
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    Lil' Stovie
    Oiler

by Lil' Stovie » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:57 pm

pablov8 wrote:I love Lil Stovie

tank u 3rd worlder. goo goo ga gah Image
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:14 pm

gnoff wrote:Quad Interior N deck 2 (cheapest) sold out

yay for promo codes!

Good news! Hopefully more sections sell out in the near future (not going to say soon)
Post Reply 2615 posts