Post Reply 2575 posts
The BARGE TO HELL 2012 Megathread
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: Who Will Be The Last Lucky 13 Allowed Onbroad?

by Bentz! » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:01 am

vikingbitch wrote:Oh and I've decided that GORGUTS needs to be on BARGE.

As it is written (by me) so shall it be done (get on it Andy).

2nd-ed! I was impressed by their performance at Metalcamp.
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:50 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    KevinP wrote:I wish that was the case. Then I wouldn't have to jump up and down like a monkey without a banana

I just pictured Kevin jumping around in a banana suit with his bright yellow crocs :lol:

lmfao that made me think of when marco had banana horns at least year's progpower

Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:50 am

OK. I assume Adny is back form his European/Swiss vacation - so ANNOUNCEMENT damn you - NOW !!!!!!!! :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

I am really in a very bad mood, so no excuses.
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019, 70K 2020, 70K 2023
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:20 pm

Mal2000 wrote:OK. I assume Adny is back form his European/Swiss vacation - so ANNOUNCEMENT damn you - NOW !!!!!!!! :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

Not sure if he's back - he still has not been online here on the forum since the 4th of August.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:16 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    Mal2000 wrote:OK. I assume Adny is back form his European/Swiss vacation - so ANNOUNCEMENT damn you - NOW !!!!!!!! :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

Not sure if he's back - he still has not been online here on the forum since the 4th of August.

New bands would be great.

But fuck. This would be our frist cruise, so many metalheads, first time in USA. I think it will be a unforgettable experience in my life. :D
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:19 am

jodionline wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:

New bands would be great.

But fuck. This would be our frist cruise, so many metalheads, first time in USA. I think it will be a unforgettable experience in my life. :D

It's actually not possible to be prepared for how much fun you're going to have.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:24 am

just 1 of the 13 please, well, at least 1
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:33 am

Stained Class wrote:It's actually not possible to be prepared for how much fun you're going to have.

But it don't hurts or ? :D

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:44 am

jodionline wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:It's actually not possible to be prepared for how much fun you're going to have.

But it don't hurts or ? :D

Depending on your vice your liver might hurt...or your wallet.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:49 am

Let's see.

But oops this is for barge isn't it ? I'm on 70K next year. Equal. :bangers:

• KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:41 am

Every thread should include multiple BOLT THROWER links

WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:20 am

70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019, 70K 2020, 70K 2023
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:12 pm

Mal2000 wrote:so? where is your link?

http://www.last.fm/music/Bolt+Thrower

I said THREAD, not post :P
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:26 pm

2012/08/03
    Who Will Be The Last Lucky 13 Allowed On Board?

Only 4 months until BARGE TO HELL, The World's Most Extreme Metal Cruise, will depart on a trip to the undead! Who will be the last lucky 13 allowed on board? You will find out SOON...!

Got to love that free-wheeling use of the word "SOON"

UMC will be able to almost completely recycle their last update in a couple of days - just replace "4 months" with 3 :P :lol: :roll:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:02 am

This incommunicado thing blows.
    I made the Devil do it.
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:58 am

cowboy71 wrote:2012/08/03
    Who Will Be The Last Lucky 13 Allowed On Board?

Only 4 months until BARGE TO HELL, The World's Most Extreme Metal Cruise, will depart on a trip to the undead! Who will be the last lucky 13 allowed on board? You will find out SOON...!

Got to love that free-wheeling use of the word "SOON"

UMC will be able to almost completely recycle their last update in a couple of days - just replace "4 months" with 3 :P :lol: :roll:

Yeah, SOON is almost a month now! My bank transfer went through. Someone on the other thread mentioned the number of available cabins sold at only 23%, but that is not entirely true. I wanted a window cabin on Deck 7, but they are all sold out, so I am on Deck 6.

I agree with Red, this no communication thing blows. I'm a bit gun shy about booking flights yet.
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:20 am

i am ok with no naME bands but iwould like some time to buy and listen to their stuff

WELL, AND EXHUMED :3drunks: :bitch: :shred:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:38 am

Give me an Ancient Rites announcment :bitch:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:45 am

Metalwrath wrote:Give me an Ancient Rites announcment :bitch:

that would be pretty sweet!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:17 pm

Evil Red wrote:This incommunicado thing blows.

You live close enough. Get with the cunt-punching :death: :death: :death:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:38 am

When I was up there last week, I heard Andy's been sick. I don't know anything else. (If that's true, hope ya feel better! We need our Skipper back!) :cheers:
    I made the Devil do it.
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:45 am

Evil Red wrote:When I was up there last week, I heard Andy's been sick. I don't know anything else. (If that's true, hope ya feel better! We need our Skipper back!) :cheers:

It takes little effort to post an update. Even an underling can do it :bitch:

(and kissing ass doesn't phase that Swiss sadist, so don't bother trying). :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:39 am

KevinP wrote:
    Evil Red wrote:When I was up there last week, I heard Andy's been sick. I don't know anything else. (If that's true, hope ya feel better! We need our Skipper back!) :cheers:

It takes little effort to post an update. Even an underling can do it :bitch:

(and kissing ass doesn't phase that Swiss sadist, so don't bother trying). :mrgreen:

You don't need to tell me what it takes, it's the same thing as everyone saying "Maybe he'll post when he gets back from Europe?" --- What? Because Europe doesn't have the internet? :mrgreen:
    I made the Devil do it.
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:29 am

Three months til Barge! Maybe we will get another (non-)announcement today?
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:07 am

I'm ready to place my bet that we'll have Obscura onbroad :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:13 pm

vikingbitch wrote:I'm ready to place my bet that we'll have Obscura onbroad :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal:

All I know is that if that batshit crazy Romanian Canadian tries to get me to eat her "chocolate", I'm refusing. It will surely contain something to put me under so she can fulfill her "dreams" :shock: :lol: :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:55 pm

vikingbitch wrote:Image

I'm ready to place my bet that we'll have Obscura onbroad :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal:

I thought so too when I read that :mrgreen:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:14 pm

So we are slowly building The Last Lucky 13 ourselves :?

Obscura
    Finntroll
    Heaven Shall Burn

90 days to go, 15 bands to announce.

A nice organiser would announce a band every six days in order to keep people equal parts happy and eager for more.

Andy will probably announce 15 bands on December 4th :roll:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:08 am

THE ORPHEUM PRESENTS::

Napalm Death

Municipal Waste

Exhumed, Speedwolf

Sat, December 1, 2012

Doors: 6:00 pm / Show: 6:00 pm(event ends at 10:30 pm)

The Orpheum

Tampa, FL

$16 - $19
  • Roadwarrior666
    Wiper

by Roadwarrior666 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:46 am

I wanted to go to the first 2 70k cruises but couldn't make it.I am really looking forward to Barge after all the thigns i have heard from 70k
    Deutsches metal uber alles!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:04 am

Roadwarrior666 wrote:I wanted to go to the first 2 70k cruises but couldn't make it.I am really looking forward to Barge after all the thigns i have heard from 70k

You will have the time of your life :cheers:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:36 pm

Adding to the list from rumours and whatnot.

Most likely bullshit, but hey? If UMC won't give us the last bands, we may as well make shit up ourselves :P

Obscura
    Finntroll
    Heaven Shall Burn
    Exhumed
    Bruijera
    Slayer
    Carcass
    Wintersun
    Varg
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:53 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Adding to the list from rumours and whatnot.

Most likely bullshit, but hey? If UMC won't give us the last bands, we may as well make shit up ourselves :P

Obscura
    Finntroll
    Heaven Shall Burn
    Exhumed
    Bruijera
    Slayer
    Carcass
    Wintersun
    Varg

Please NO, that would suck :cry:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:54 pm

Andy always has a Swiss band, so Triptykon has to be there. It just makes too much sense.
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    hodgy
    Crewman

by hodgy » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:26 pm

KevinP wrote:Andy always has a Swiss band, so Triptykon has to be there. It just makes too much sense.

I would prefer Krokus.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:11 pm

To please KevinP I've added Triptykon :P

Obscura
    Finntroll
    Heaven Shall Burn
    Exhumed
    Bruijera
    Slayer
    Carcass
    Wintersun
    Varg
    Triptykon

So that's ten - three more?
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:01 am

Ignoring Kevin (as usual) I'd be alright with those 10.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:02 am

I'm starting to think that ' Who will be the last lucky 13 allowed onbroad?' was a serious question...

Don't worry UMC. Take a deep breath and just announce Gojira or Dethklok. It'll all be ok then. *pats UMC's hand*
    I made the Devil do it.
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:56 pm

well it looks like I'll be Barge bound ....... payments made, flights and hotel taken care of, now all I need to know is who the lucky 13 bands will be.

and to watch Andy book the bands I really wanna see more go to 70k (ha ha) :beerhorns: :beerhorns: :beerhorns:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:40 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:well it looks like I'll be Barge bound ....... payments made, flights and hotel taken care of, now all I need to know is who the lucky 13 bands will be.

and to watch Andy book the bands I really wanna see more go to 70k (ha ha) :beerhorns: :beerhorns: :beerhorns:

Welcome to the Barge madness! See you onbroad again :cheers:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • Post Reply 2575 posts