The BARGE TO HELL 2012 Megathread
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

Re: Don't Miss The Barge!

by X-Thor » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:10 pm

Jebus_Cripes wrote:Its list time!

Reasons why Barge is only half full:
    - Extreme metal fans are a vocal minority
    - People don't have vacation time left in December (half the reason for me)
    - People chose the more diverse lineup of 70k over barge
    - Extreme metal fans in Europe don't have the money
    - There are plenty of cheap extreme metal festivals in Europe
    - UMC doesn't market well

... anything else?

About time someone put a list in this thread!!!
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:21 pm

Tobbe wrote:
    Jebus_Cripes wrote:Its list time!

Reasons why Barge is only half full:
    - Extreme metal fans are a vocal minority
    - People don't have vacation time left in December (half the reason for me)
    - People chose the more diverse lineup of 70k over barge
    - Extreme metal fans in Europe don't have the money
    - There are plenty of cheap extreme metal festivals in Europe
    - UMC doesn't market well

... anything else?

Yes. The chicks are better looking at 70000 Tons.

Actually this one would be a regularly brought up issues about the cruises in general.
    A lot of guys would think to themselves why would i fly all the way to Miami to be on a cruise ship full of sweaty dudes and no women :lol:
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:30 pm

Also, the relative failure to raise funds for the Extreme Metal episode of Metal Evolution is (I think) evidence that Extreme Metal fans are either a very vocal minority or a very cheap majority... :lol:

And also what Memnoch said. Liking death metal doesn't mean you'll like black, or viceversa.

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:02 pm

Extreme metal enthusiasts just like to bitch and moan, that has always been the case. They complain when Andy announces rainbows and unicorns for the cruise (but they'll still go anyway) but when they're given what they want and their own separate cruise they don't even support it.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:59 pm

Andy needs to book some Wagnerian Opera Singers for 70000 tons. That's the ORIGINAL metal! VALHALLA RULES!
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:57 pm

meshuggah wrote:Andy needs to book some Wagnerian Opera Singers for 70000 tons. That's the ORIGINAL metal! VALHALLA RULES!

I'd love that since I was raised on opera (Wagner in particular) by my parents....but, haha Andy probably wouldn't go that far....even though Wacken 2010 came pretty close. I was at this 2 a.m. performance of Cantus Buranus by Corvus Corax.
    http://youtu.be/sh4Hedh84mw
    I know I've posted this a bunch of times, but if anyone hasn't seen it, check it out!!
    Now, THAT was one of my top music experiences in my life - the orchestra, costumes, vocals/chorus, pageantry, and especially the fire show was simply EPIC!!
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:05 pm

Ho-Jo-To-Ho!!!!!!
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:23 am

Some interesting little numbers comparing the 70k 2012 running order to Barge to Hell:

BTH has 50 x 45 minute sets, 28 x 1 hour sets, and 4 x 75 minute sets (Behemoth and At The Gates).

70k 2012 had 38 x 45 minute sets, 40 x 1 hour sets, 2 x 75 minute sets (Children of Bottom), and 4 x 90 minute sets (Venom and Nightwish).

If my sums are correct, 70k had 6 1/2 hours more music.

BTH started an hour earlier (5.30pm) on the first evening, and finished later (5.15am)

BTH had one extra gig on day 1 (15), but 3 less on day 2 (24).
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:40 am

^It's a good thing you're not on Barge. Even if we aren't getting any announcements this week, at least we are getting some interesting stats. :D
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:33 am

You know, I was actually wondering this. Thanks Dallas!
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:56 am

Memnoch wrote:^It's a good thing you're not on Barge. Even if we aren't getting any announcements this week, at least we are getting some interesting stats. :D

This.

--
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:30 am

cowboy71 wrote:Some interesting little numbers comparing the 70k 2012 running order to Barge to Hell:

BTH has 50 x 45 minute sets, 28 x 1 hour sets, and 4 x 75 minute sets (Behemoth and At The Gates).

70k 2012 had 38 x 45 minute sets, 40 x 1 hour sets, 2 x 75 minute sets (Children of Bottom), and 4 x 90 minute sets (Venom and Nightwish).

If my sums are correct, 70k had 6 1/2 hours more music.

BTH started an hour earlier (5.30pm) on the first evening, and finished later (5.15am)

BTH had one extra gig on day 1 (15), but 3 less on day 2 (24).

Extreme metal bands play faster and are more intense. Songs and shows don't last as long.

That's just my opinion. I'm probably completely wrong.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:00 pm

Ecliptica wrote:Extreme metal bands play faster and are more intense. Songs and shows don't last as long.

Totally hit the nail on the head there buddy - I was thinking the same thing.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    Tobbe
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tobbe » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:09 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    Ecliptica wrote:Extreme metal bands play faster and are more intense. Songs and shows don't last as long.

Totally hit the nail on the head there buddy - I was thinking the same thing.

I was thinking, UMC finally learned from their mistakes. Delays, conflicts, etc.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:52 pm

I'd be interested to know if they managed to start the first show on time, considering they were scheduled to start an hour earlier than 70k 2012!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:24 pm

cowboy71 wrote:I'd be interested to know if they managed to start the first show on time, considering they were scheduled to start an hour earlier than 70k 2012!

I think we'll have to wait until friday to find out.

--
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:45 am

Won't have to wait long now for more detailed feedback. 7.45am in Miami so I would imagine that the Majesty would be docked by now :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:07 am

I imagine the post-cruise depression invading Miami in the next hours
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    hypercube33
    Oiler

by hypercube33 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:05 am

Just got off the boat and are waiting for our hotel to get our room ready. Was a blast but reading on here this weeks comments I think we (hillsmetalchick) and I agree that they didnt promote it well, and the bands on board were too diverse (ie - some people dont like death metal who are into black metal or thrash etc) so at the very least we were happier to be on a less full ship (disappointed by them not allowing upgrades in any way) or by hypocrisy canceling last minute.

We'll be on 70k next year (2014) we think, timing is right and all.

Still felt like we were outsiders being one of the few new people on a metal cruise - though everyone was very nice no one seemed too willing to meet any newbies to the cruise and separated into their comfortable groups.

Cheers
  • gajone
    Crewman

by gajone » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:53 am

cowboy71 wrote:I'd be interested to know if they managed to start the first show on time, considering they were scheduled to start an hour earlier than 70k 2012!

Just got off the boat a little while ago.

The first show in the theater (Exodus) started about 30 minutes late, and the first show on the pool deck started about 2 hours late. Everything was on time for the other 3 days though.

I heard there were 600 tickets sold and another 500 passengers were band members and the crew. But that was just some guy who said that so I don't know how accurate that is.

I talked to Andy a couple times and he said "there will certainly be another Barge to Hell" but that it would not be during the same time of year as this one.

Overall the experience was amazing and I would definitely go back if they did a lineup as good as this one.
  • gajone
    Crewman

by gajone » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:16 am

cowboy71 wrote:They are a vocal MINORITY, whereas I think its fair to say that folk/power fans are more of a silent MAJORITY. We don't complain ad nauseum when extreme bands get announced, and our joy gets curtailed/shouted down by the extreme fans when bands we like get announced :roll:

This reminds me; I saw that Kevin dude who posts on here a couple times and he was wearing earplugs, so if he ever makes fun of a band for being "weenie" again you can just laugh because wearing earplugs at a metal show is the weeniest shit ever :lol:
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:24 am

gajone wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:They are a vocal MINORITY, whereas I think its fair to say that folk/power fans are more of a silent MAJORITY. We don't complain ad nauseum when extreme bands get announced, and our joy gets curtailed/shouted down by the extreme fans when bands we like get announced :roll:

This reminds me; I saw that Kevin dude who posts on here a couple times and he was wearing earplugs, so if he ever makes fun of a band for being "weenie" again you can just laugh because wearing earplugs at a metal show is the weeniest shit ever :lol:

I agree.Earplugs are for pussies
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:30 am

gajone wrote:

Just got off the boat a little while ago.

The first show in the theater (Exodus) started about 30 minutes late, and the first show on the pool deck started about 2 hours late. Everything was on time for the other 3 days though.

I heard there were 600 tickets sold and another 500 passengers were band members and the crew. But that was just some guy who said that so I don't know how accurate that is.

I talked to Andy a couple times and he said "there will certainly be another Barge to Hell" but that it would not be during the same time of year as this one.

Overall the experience was amazing and I would definitely go back if they did a lineup as good as this one.

Great to hear that there will be another Barge at another time. Count me in for that one!!
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Jebus_Cripes
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jebus_Cripes » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:37 am

Metalwrath wrote:
    gajone wrote:

You're both juvenile for thinking that. That is all.
    2014 WL: Kalmah\Dark Tranquillity\Amon Amarth\Blind Guardian\Insomnium\At the Gates\Before the Dawn\Be'Lakor\Dark Age\Omnium Gatherum\Hypocrisy\Suidakra\Scar Symmetry\Skyfire\Gojira\Ghost\Swallow the Sun\Wintersun\Gardenian\Immortal\Rotting Christ
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:38 am

Metalwrath wrote:
    gajone wrote:

I've never worn earplugs in my life (and I've got perfect hearing)....but in all fairness to Kevin, I believe he wrote he has had some hearing issues from a young age so he really has to wear them. ;)
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Jebus_Cripes
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jebus_Cripes » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:42 am

Laura wrote:
    I've never worn earplugs in my life (and I've got perfect hearing)....but in all fairness to Kevin, I believe he wrote he has had some hearing issues from a young age so he really has to wear them. ;)

You're lucky. I've just started wearing earplugs recently because I tested my hearing recently and my right ear is no where near where it used to be. I'd rather still be able to hear out of my right ear when I'm older.

FYI guys, that ringing you get after some shows... is hearing damage.
    2014 WL: Kalmah\Dark Tranquillity\Amon Amarth\Blind Guardian\Insomnium\At the Gates\Before the Dawn\Be'Lakor\Dark Age\Omnium Gatherum\Hypocrisy\Suidakra\Scar Symmetry\Skyfire\Gojira\Ghost\Swallow the Sun\Wintersun\Gardenian\Immortal\Rotting Christ
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:34 am

Jebus_Cripes wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:
    gajone wrote:This reminds me; I saw that Kevin dude who posts on here a couple times and he was wearing earplugs, so if he ever makes fun of a band for being "weenie" again you can just laugh because wearing earplugs at a metal show is the weeniest shit ever :lol:

Agreed. How is it 'metal' to do something stupid that will most probably cost you your hearing for the sake of coming off as badass? :roll:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:37 am

Barge was amazing! I don't blame the lack of sales so much on the lineup, but more on the fact that the dates were difficult for many, and it also split up the 70K fanbase. Most people can't afford to pay that much twice a year or take the time off from work.

I thought the lineup was awesome and pretty varied. I had a blast and would definitely go on Barge again if it's not in December.
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    steevl
    Oiler

by steevl » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:45 am

I got home from BTH a few hours ago! This was not just my first metal cruise, but my first-ever time on a cruise ship. My fiancee and I had a good time. When we got there, the porter told us that it looked like a "small group" with only 1100 booked.

There were definitely a lot of bands my fiancee and I didn't really care about, and we were extremely sad about Hypocrisy's last-minute cancellation. But we were thrilled anyway because we had never seen a single one of these bands live before. I think we can break down which bands we saw by lumping them into three categories:

Watched both sets in their entirety:
    At the Gates
    Novembers Doom
    Paradise Lost
    Soilwork
    Solstafir

Watched one entire set, maybe caught a bit of a second set:
    Behemoth
    Moonspell
    Possessed

Watched for a few songs before leaving, either because they didn't grab me or because holy shit I was tired:
    Brujeria (got the majority of the set, but left early to catch Solstafir)
    Corrosion of Conformity (definitely prefer the Pepper Keenan era)
    Dark Sermon (they seem to be good at what they do! Not into it though)
    Enslaved
    Lock Up
    Mayhem
    Napalm Death
    Rotting Christ
    Sacred Reich (late show, they seem like cool guys; I had only known the song "Independent" before this cruise)

Went to Novembers Doom's meet & greet. I used to chat with the vocalist in IRC a long time ago and was happy that he remembered me! It was nice to finally meet him in person. In hindsight, I wish we'd have gone to more meet & greets, but I bet some of them had huge lines.

Did anyone see Solstafir's guitarist ever not wearing that hat of his?

We agreed that we'd like to go on another cruise like this, although it might not be for at least 2 years. We also agreed that we didn't think we could enjoy a "regular" cruise.
    Last edited by steevl on Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:49 am

KDibildeaux wrote:
    Jebus_Cripes wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:I agree.Earplugs are for pussies

Agreed. How is it 'metal' to do something stupid that will most probably cost you your hearing for the sake of coming off as badass? :roll:

We've had this debate before but you summed it up perfectly Kate. I'm in a tourney atm so can't easily do so on my phone but would someone plz find the thread and link it here so others might benefit from prior dialogue.

Bottom line, for me, real metalheads don't need to base their choices on appearing tough or cool.

Ppl can call me every name in the book but I'll still err on the side of preserving my hearing so I can continue enjoying my metal until they haul my smiling corpse off to the boneyard :death:

And Laura, not sure about Kevin's hearing health but mine definitely took a hit from decades of gigs and rehearsals in small, super loud rooms :shock:

Oh, and, peter is my favorite 70K troll of all time :beerwink:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:52 am

KDibildeaux wrote:Agreed. How is it 'metal' to do something stupid that will most probably cost you your hearing for the sake of coming off as badass? :roll:
    This!

SEATBELTS ARE FOR PUSSIES!

LIFE JACKETS ARE FOR PUSSIES!

BIKE HELMETS ARE FOR PUSSIES!

BRUSHING YOUR TEETH IS FOR PUSSIES!

Puhleeeeeease. Safety is good. Reckless self-endangerment, even on a small level such as neglecting ear protection, will only kick you in the ass at a later date. Real earplugs (the kind that maintain sound quality and treble-mid-bass relationships without muffling and just decrease overall volume) are the best thing ever, and a smart investment.

Please check out my band

Tobbe
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tobbe » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:55 pm

Isn't it rather naive to blame to the season for poor ticket sales, when lack of interest for extreme metal probably is the correct answer?
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:50 pm

hypercube33 wrote:
    Still felt like we were outsiders being one of the few new people on a metal cruise - though everyone was very nice no one seemed too willing to meet any newbies to the cruise and separated into their comfortable groups.

Cheers

That, is one of the saddest things I've ever read :cry:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:12 pm

Yeah...I post on here enough but don't think I met that many forum people in real life last time. I had a blast with randoms in the hot tub, etc though. I'd be surprised if people were uninterested in drunken, human interactions.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:16 pm

Tobbe wrote:Isn't it rather naive to blame to the season for poor ticket sales, when lack of interest for extreme metal probably is the correct answer?

Don't underestimate the combination of extreme black metal with a cruise. I bet most true black metal fans despise the whole idea. Plus these are sub genres where the fans tend to be less wealthy (I know, I've overgeneralising).

I enjoyed it all to the fullest once more! A lot of great bands (most worth mentioning: Sacred Reich, Monstrosity, Sanctuary and Soilwork), but even more importantly this bunch of friends that keeps growing every time.

I didn't have the impression that my noob cabin mates had any problem blending in by the way, but that might be because I as an 'insider' dragged them along the pre-parties. But I can imagine that if there's such a big group of people who all know each other to some extent, you'll have to put some effort into it.
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:18 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    hypercube33 wrote:

Cheers

That, is one of the saddest things I've ever read :cry:

It would never happen with the folk metal crew.

--
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:32 pm

Tuup wrote:Plus these are sub genres where the fans tend to be less wealthy (I know, I've overgeneralising).

Dingdingding.

I never thought this thing would sell because of that specific reason. Sorry to stereotype, but it definitely seems to be true.
    Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:13 pm

Ecliptica wrote:
    Tuup wrote:Plus these are sub genres where the fans tend to be less wealthy (I know, I've overgeneralising).

Dingdingding.
    I never thought this thing would sell because of that specific reason. Sorry to stereotype, but it definitely seems to be true.

I'd rather say 'not sell'. I bet if you would simply register the occupation of people at a black metal and a prog metal gig I'm sure you'd get very different results. Which could imply that the chronical lack of prog at these cruises is pretty stupid economically...
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:32 pm

Tuup wrote:... prog metal gig I'm sure you'd get very different results. Which could imply that the chronical lack of prog at these cruises is pretty stupid economically...

Finally, some financial incentive to book some more PROG!

Please check out my band

X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:33 pm

viathyn wrote:
    Tuup wrote:... prog metal gig I'm sure you'd get very different results. Which could imply that the chronical lack of prog at these cruises is pretty stupid economically...

Finally, some financial incentive to book some more PROG!

MOAR PROG = MOAR BETTER.

--
Post Reply 2615 posts